In Time (Cydby) {COMPLETED}

By RyderImperial

Cyd Ripley and Shelby Marcus are the best of friends. But when Cyd realizes it could be more than that, will... More

Ch 1: The Best of Friends
Ch 2: Breakfast
Ch 3: The Park
Ch 4: Dezmond
Ch 5: Listen
Ch 6: The Incident
Ch 7: Hospital
Ch 8: Cyd's room
Ch 9: Finally Home
Author's Note
Ch 10: Following night
Ch 11: Coming Out
Ch 12: Another Night (Part One)
Ch 13: Another Night (Part 2)
Author's Note
Ch: 14 Hear me out
Ch 15: The Apology
Ch 15: Never Again
Ch 16: In Time

Epilogue

971 31 15
By RyderImperial

Naldo's POV

We got married on October 19th, when we were 21. We are currently 26, well all of us are now close to that age, the rest of the group. Barry and I adopted our first baby girl at age 25, and named her Sophia. Over the last 2 years, Cyd has came in and out of the picture, but hopefully the past few months she is in it to stay.

Shelby's POV

I was married June 27th at 22. My wife and I are settled down in Oregon, just a few blocks away from Barry and Naldo. I am proud to say I think I have my best friend back. She has visited and played with my kids and all of us, The LGBT squad lol, have hung out quite a bit.

I have 3 beautiful children, Ruby is the oldest, she is 4. Our middle is Max who is 3. And our newest addition is another boy, Isaiah. I hope my 3 best friends are here to stay in my life.

Cyd's POV

I am 27. I am dating a beautiful girl named Julie. She has a daughter named Danielle who is a doll. Maybe this will be my family in the future. I am happier. I am proud of myself for growing up and hanging with my friends some again. Ii really feel like I am here to stay. Although my ending wasn't with Shelby, the way I had planned, at least we remained friends.

But it was my fault, if I hadn't ignored her, If I didn't get upset, maybe in time we would be together in this time. 

Just remember to be happy, things will change before you know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
24.7K 449 16
How could Eddie just say he was leaving the 118? Did Buck really mean so little to him that he could just leave without talking to Buck? Buck felt hi...
722 72 78
Enter the life of Sookie Hanlin, Clara Mason, Maia Ainsley, Paul Ainsley and Thomas Hanlin. See them grow up from hopeless teens to even more chaotic...