My Life As The Devil's Daught...

Від MusicLoverSWS

[Book 1]Celine is the Devil's daughter, but wants nothing more then to be normal. Have a normal life, but she... Більше

My Life As The Devil's Daughter
Chapter #1 ~ New School~
~ Pranks, Boy's, and Payback~ Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3 ~ Mixed Feelings~
Chapter # 4 ~ Who is she?~
Chap # 5 ~ Deade~
Chapter # 6 ~ Caleb~
Chapter # 7 ~ Hard Decision's~
Chapter # 7 {Part 2}
Chapter # 8 ~ I Love You~
Chapter 8 {part 2}
chapter # 9 ~ Shopping~
Chapter # 11 ~Seduction Time~
Chapter # 12 ~ Swimming ~
Chapter # 12 pt. 2
Getting out of Hell~ # 13
Chp. # 14 ~ Play Time~
Horrified
Chapter 15 pt 2

Chapter # 10 ~ Truths, and Pain~

2.8K 86 2
Від MusicLoverSWS

Thank you so much to XxParamoreRocksxX!!!! She made the awesome new cover?? I know you guys love it!!!! Check out some of her stories, there amazing!!

So I uploaded because I got the cover (: Yayyyy! So if your happy thank her!!!

This chapter isnt my favorite, but I think its pretty interesting!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Truths, and Pain~

Chapter # 10

 “ Deade,” I turned around to see my father, why was he here? I looked at my mother, and she looked at my father. She looked hurt, and fragile. How bad had he hurt her? Besides keeping me away from her, what had my father done? I knew he could be cruel and unreasonable. Keen example would be him making me marry Kerin. To bad that wasn’t going to happen.

 “ Lucifer,” She said in the softest most surprised voice ever. I looked away for a moment, until I knew my father was staring at me, black heels in my hands and all. Oh boy, why? Why did he have to ruin my mother daughter bonding time? My father, Kerin, what was next God?

 “ Celine, dear what did I tell you?” My father said normal, but like he was being sarcastic. I looked at the shoes in my hands once before looking away, what was I supposed to say? He had came to Earth for once.

 “ You mean what did I tell you? I told you I wasn’t going to marry Kerin, and I wasn’t going to stay away from my mother,” I replied looking at my mother, her face twisted into shock. Probably because I was talking to my father more like I was his equal. Right now though I didn’t really care. I shifted my weight and stood up, looking at my father. He didn’t say anything right away as if waiting to say the perfect thing.

 “ When do you get to decide what you can and cant do?” He said pausing for a second as I tried to figure out what to say next. I popped my knee, so I stood with one leg straight, “ Oh that’s right! I’m your father, you cant,” he snapped, and I looked at my mother, she looked at my father.

 “ I can do what I need to, and marrying Kerin isn’t it! He’s my best friend, we already tried dating. I’m not going to marry him, and I am old enough to make decisions for myself,” I paused letting it all impact him, “ I have been taking care of myself, or don’t you remember?” I spat looking to see some people staring at us, I sighed and glanced up at my mother. She had a look of disbelief on her face now. I sat back down, and slipped on my regular shoes.

 “ How….” My father made out completely shocked, I smile fell on my face. Just knowing how much I had effected him, made me happy. He deserved all of it right now, but he was still my father. It wasn’t exactly right and I knew that, but I got all this from him. Didn’t I? I mean he is the Devil. Satan! Lucifer, whichever you wish to call him.

 “ Celine, will you leave for a couple minutes? I will pay for the shoes,” My mother said, then held her hand out for the shoes, I quickly put them in the box and handed it to her. I walked out back into the store hallway area, finding the closest bench I sat and waited.

 Waiting here was kind of boring, but what other choice did I have? My parents wanted privacy, even if I wanted to know why he kept my mother away from me. Of course, I need to know! I walked back towards the shoe store, so I could hear but I was out of sight.

 “ Deade, what are you doing? We agreed!” My father voice came from the store, and I I tried to figure out what exactly that meant. It meant nothing to me that I know of.

 “ You never said I was never going to be able to raise my daughter!” My mother shouted and I looked at the people walking down the hallway. They looked towards my parents, but then kept walking. I shifted my weight slightly waiting to hear more.

 “ I put her in a boarding school, and never told you for a reason! Your not one of us Deade, you cant give her what I can,” My father snapped, and I felt a tear roll down my face. I didn’t care if he could give me the thrown in England! I wanted my parents, I wanted a normal life!

 “ Did you ever think of how she would feel?” My mother paused, “ What about me? I gave birth to her!”

 “ I thought about what would happen if word got out I had a daughter with an angel! If everyone found out, she would be degraded in our society! She’s my heir,” My father shouted, and I hated him. How could he be so selfish? I don’t even want to be his heir! Its something that was forced on me.

 “ Well I hope you don’t mind, but she heard every single word you said,” My mother said looking right at me with a smile on her face. My father turned around a worried look crossed his face. I walked away, I didn’t exactly know where I was going, but I wanted to get away from my father. I don’t even want to call him that anymore, I don’t think I will. Right now I absolutely hate him, and I thought I would never think that about him.

 “ Celine,” My mother said walking quickly over by me, and I glanced back at her as tears began to flood out my eyes. One word stuck in my head betrayal, my own father betrayed me for his own selfish reasons. “ Let me take you back to school, I have jewelry you can wear,” She said handing me the dress and the shoes. I grabbed them and nodded slowly following her out of the building.

 We got into her car, and I said nothing, I just cried. The entire way back to school I cried, all I could think about was Caleb’s arms encircling around me tightly just knowing how much I loved him. Knowing he loved me, and that he would never hurt me was enough. Enough to make me feel better, but was there a way to keep my father from dragging me to hell? Would he even think about it when he knew I was like this? Did he care about me at all, or was I just his pawn all along? I felt like crap, like everything I knew was wrong. For the first time in my life, I wanted to kill myself. Of course I could never do that, but just thinking about it. It wouldn’t work. I would then be in my fathers control and then he would be able to tell me what to do. When we finally around back at school it was sprinkling out and a slowly got out of the car. Tears still fell from my eyes as I walked into the school, making my way to the elevator. Pressing the little up button, and waited for the doors to open. When the doors finally opened I shuffled inside and pressed the button. Waiting endlessly for the doors to open again tears flooded my face, smearing my make-up. That I knew for a fact, and when the doors finally opened I walked out and to the door right in front of me. I opened the first room door slowly and ran to the next one not looking at anything but the brown door in front of me. I slowly opened it and continued into the next room. Finally making it to our living room, and seeing Caleb on the couch. 

 “ Celine, what happened?” Cole said running up to me, trying to wipe the tears off my face. Trying, but there were to many and more just continued piling on.

 Then I slowly told him what had happened and when I had finished he wrapped his strong arms around me. Holding me before pulling me to a room. I really wasn’t paying attention to anything but his arms. I found myself laying down and on a bed, as Caleb held me. I fell asleep when I rested my head on his shoulder, I felt so comfortable there. Like nothing could ever happen to me while I was there.

 When I woke up I was still in Caleb’s arms but he was wide awake staring intently at me, I smiled lazily a pulled away from him stretching. After I was done I curled back up and laid with him, trying to calm my rapid emotions. I just had to stay away from Lucifer and I would be fine. It was all his fault, he had made me who I was today. He had lied to me every second of it, so yes I was more then a little mad. Who wouldn’t be?

 “ Caleb and Celine,” someone said, I had no idea who it was but his voice sounded very authorized, like he’s commanded so many before. Sort of like my father voice had that authority sound to it, but this was not my fathers voice. I looked at Caleb and we got up slowly looking around, there was no one.

 “ Hello?” Caleb said softly pulling me close to him, but behind him. I put my back to his and looked around waiting for someone to jump out as us.

 “ My dears no need to be frightened, I will not harm you. Why would I harm my own son?” Son? Wait, Caleb was the… oh!  Wait, God is talking to us. Oh my goodness, I felt myself start to hyperventilate and I hung on to Caleb after flipping myself around.

 “ Celine, calm down,” Caleb murmured in my ear pulling me to his chest slightly and then kissed my neck softly making me giggle and calm down instantly. “ Always works,” He said under his breath and I chuckled.

 “ You two have a great destiny, in which you are now starting to fulfill. There was a prophecy which was revealed to us about this, and yes it was about you two,” His father paused, “ it was about both my child and Lucifer’s, at the time we had no children, but I met your mother Caleb and she swept me off my feet,” He paused again clearing his throat, “ Much like when my Deade met your father Celine,” His father told us, pausing again, “ I must go my dears, remember!” He said and then his voice cut off again, and I looked at Caleb mystified. I had just heard God talk, that’s something not to many hear, right?

 “ I…” Caleb said speechless, he was just about as speechless as I was. Of course he had just talked with his father, and his father is good unlike mine.

 “ School,” I managed to make out and Caleb nodded, running back to his room. I sighed walking to mine, finding some shorts and I tank top I changed. When I was done I walked back to see Caleb dressed in the most ridiculous outfit ever. I laughed looking at him, his hair was no black and he had a pair of black tights on along with his black jersey and a red pants.

 “ Caleb what on earth are you wearing!” I shouted looking at him, he glanced back at me, a questioning look on his face. I shook my head slightly, could he not tell he looked ridiculous?

 “ Its spirit week! don’t you know? Its dress ridiculous day!” He exclaimed handing me some clothes, I looked at him. He had a red jersey in his hands, and I looked at it slightly before slipping it on.  I looked at the purple tights in his hand once before slipping them on. Even though it felt like a fashion disaster, and I’m not into fashion.

 I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself in horror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just got back from a powder puff game, and i'm to lazy to finnish adding italics so i'm sorry, and there were many when i wrote this story, but i wrote it on word and when i copyt and past it doesnt come with :(

Sorry for any spelling mistakes (:

Thank you all for reading!!!

If you want to know when i upload just ask!!

Comment & Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

58K 2.4K 16
Lucy Morningstar is the devil. Yes, you heard that right, the devil. She is the fallen angel. As the story goes, Lucifer rebelled against her father...
8.6K 658 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
641 9 28
Vanessa Hickinson is a normal girl who lives in Portland, Maine. One day when walking from school, she's attacked by a mysterious creature. Whatever...
Hell's Daughter Від Trinity-Rose Crane

Паранормальні явища

46 16 3
"ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS I COULD KILL YOU IN A SECOND WITH A SNAP OF MY FINGERS" Silven, a demon, seeks revenge after being condemned to a dingy cell...