Promise Me //1D Completed [✔️]

Od missnovicewriter

The Foster Care system is a home to a millions of diverse and unique young adults. Strangely, the system attr... Více

Promise Me
Prologue
Are you afaird of death?
What's it like being in a family?
Friends?
Will I Ever be Pretty?
Pilot
Sleepovers
What does love look like?
Sibella
London Bound
Rain & Coffee
Pumpkin Everything
A White Halloween
:(
An Eternal Memory
My Best Friend
'Tis the Season
Kicking off in London
Bonjour!
Le Grand Palias
ASP
thirteen!
journaling
Mud Wrestling
Othello
Take Me Home
Dishonor on you!
A + Q
Date Shenanigans
Unexpected Roomates
McDonalds Breakfast
This Is Us
Two Voices
fml
Lesson Learned
Boarding Australia
Start of Somethig New
Sad Song
Thank You
Epilogue
Forever Your's

Anything But You

528 29 7
Od missnovicewriter

Tegan's P.O.V
October 2013

~~~

"Dear me,

Tour has been brilliant so far. We had a couple shows in Sydney. Adelaide brought the kids.

My stylist Penelope and I have been bonding immediately. She has different energy than Adelaide. A bit more authentic and less artificial.

Zayn and I sung a duet together from Annie called 'Anything But You'.

The song is from when Annie gets adopted officially by Mr. Warbucks. It was loads of fun to perform with Zayn. We kinda made the song our own, doing our own style of it.

It was also a bit emotional to sing a song like that with him. It really made me realize how happy I am to be on tour with them.

At the end of the performance, Zayn gave me a massive hug, lifting me off the stage a bit. The four lads even came out to join us, sharing a massive One Direction group hug on stage.

I really love that lot.

-TJS"

~~~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 25 8
Harry is an orphan. His father kicked him out when he was six after the death of his mum and sister. He blamed it on him and couldn't look at Harry a...
91K 2K 14
in which a runaway boy finds himself hurtling head first into something he's never had before - a family OR thirteen year old niall has spent the pas...
3.6K 224 40
This story will tell you about a hard life of a 15 year old girl named Allison and a 13 year old boy named Craig being adopted. But what will happen...
104K 3.1K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...