Minecraft Mobs Boyfriend Scen...

By Absconding_Actuality

I LOVE Boyfriend Scenarios, so I thought, "Why not write one myself?" The mobs that you meet will all be hum... More

When You First Meet
He's Thinking of You/He Realizes He Likes You
He Confesses His Love To You
Just a quick little (A/N)
First Kiss
Character Descriptions/Types/Personalities (You and Your Boyfriend)
Just a quick little (A/N)
When He Gets Jealous
He Shows You His Mob Form/He Demonstrates or Explains His Powers
His Pickup Lines
You Break Up
How He Feels About Breaking Up, He Talks To Me About It and Asks for Advice
His Perverted/Dirty Pickup Lines
He Sees You With Another Man
You Get Back Together
Just a quick little (A/N)
When You Meet Me
Just a quick little (A/N)
He Hears You Sing
You might or might not wanna hear this but.....

You Meet Again/You Hang Out

9.8K 147 214
By Absconding_Actuality

~Creeper~

You had just finished building your house, and it looked AMAZING! It was a two-story chateau built from your favorite wood. You took a step back to admire your hard work,  when suddenly, BOOM! Your new house had a new addition to it: a gaping hole in the side. Someone started laughing, and you turned around to find Christopher with a block of TNT in his hand. After he stopped laughing, he looked at you, and you were- let's just say, seething with rage. He looked at you, his eyes growing wider by the second.

"I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOUR HOUSE! I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE'S!", he very loudly apologizes. You ignore him, and draw your bow. You aimed straight for his head, but he manages to dodge. "Wait!", he cries. "I'll help you rebuild it! Every last block!" You were going to deny his offer, and just behead him there and then, but night was approaching soon, and you didn't want to be a part of that.

"Ughhh... Fine, you can help, but once we're done, get out of here!"

Christopher looks at you with a smirk on his face, and says, "Of course, cutie~." You scoff, annoyed by his attempt to flirt with you. You start rebuilding your house, and he does the same. Along the way, Christopher tries flirting with you again, and soon, he's more flirty than working.

By the time you finish building, it was sunset. But Christopher wasn't true to his promise. You enter your newly rebuilt house. You have a porkchop and stare out you window. You look back to the seat across from you, only to find Christopher with his head resting on his hands, his elbows resting on the table.

"You're beautiful, you know that~?", he says, trying to sound suave. Disgusted, you throw your porkchop at him, for you had lost your appetite. You head upstairs, and you decide to go to bed. Christopher, though, had the same idea. He lies next to you, but you kick him off, but he justs get back in. You have had enough of this. You kick Christopher out of your house and lock the doors.

He smirks at you through the window and says, "You'll fall for me someday~. Goodbye, sweetie~." You blush so hard, that your face was pinker than a rose in the spring. You walk back upstairs, annoyed, and go back to sleep.

~Skeleton~

You follow Scott through the leafy forest. The sun was rising, and Scott had a worried look on his face.

"Scott? Are you okay?", you ask. The sun was fully up now, and Scott was hiding underneath a tree. You look at Scott, confused. "Scott, what's wrong?" This was weird. You had just met him, but he didn't seem like the type of person to act like this.

"SHUT UP!" This startled you. Why was he acting so mad?

You repeat your question, "Scott, what's wrong with you?" He looks at you, with his red eyes shooting arrows.

His expression softens, then he says softly, so it's almost a whisper and you could barely hear it, "I-I can't go out in the sun. If I do, I'll burn. Sorry." You were shocked. Then, you got an idea. You saw a cave nearby, you just needed to find a way to get Scott there. You start to place down blocks, while Scott looks at you confused. "What the heck are you doing?", he asks.

"You'll see.", you tell him. After you finish building, you tell Scott to follow you. You had built an overhang leading to the cave. Scott walked under it, and he didn't burn. You walked with him to the cave and tell him, "There! Now you have a place to stay where you won't burn!" He doesn't respond, but instead stares at you. Scott's shocked by your act of kindness, why would you do see something nice for him? You notice that he's blushing, but when you point it out, he hides his face.

"T-thanks, I guess." You smile, causing Scott to blush harder. "L-let me just teach you how to use a bow." He crafted himself another bow and taught you how to shoot an arrow.

After doing so, you say, "Thanks so much Scott." You hug him, and Scott hesitantly hugs back, and he blushes, which you couldn't see. You leave towards your shelter.

~Zombie~

You start heading off, with only the light of lava lighting your way. Zack follows you, but you wonder why.

"Care to explain why you need to follow me?"

"Well you might get lost, o-or something might attack you!"

"I don't need help, thanks."

He continues to follow anyway, and then he shouts out, "Hey! Look!" He points to some coal, and you fill up to the brim with glee!

"Yes! Now I can craft some torches!" After doing so, you start placing them down. You could see Zack, a lot better now, and he actually looked a little... cute. You felt your cheeks getting hotter, but you told yourself it was just the torches. After walking around, Zack speaks to you.

"So, (Y/N), why were you falling off the edge of the ravine just earlier?"

"A skeleton knocked me off the edge."

"I see."

"What are you anyway? You look like a zombie, but you're a human."

He smiles and says, "Well, you see, I'm what's known as a humanoid, kinda like a zombie with a human form."

"Why are you alone?"

"I was outcast, because I was different. Everyone made fun of me." You processed this, and you realize, you felt sorry for him. You look at him and he looks at you. You turn your head away, and notice an opening.

"Yes! Finally, a way out!" You climb out onto the surface, and lie down in the soft grass. Zack is standing at the opening, with a mix of happiness and sadness on his face.

"Uhh... Zack?", you ask. He looks at you, disappointed.

"I'm afraid this is where we part ways. I can't go out into the sun. I'll burn." You glance at him, one last time. Believe it or not, you were actually sad to be leaving.

"I'll see you again, right?" Zack looks at you, surprised. You wanted to see him again?

"Yeah, sure.", he says. Then you run off.

~Enderman~

You were sleeping in your house, until you heard a banging sound. Zombies were at your door, trying to break it down. You defeated them easily, but then you spotted a pair of amethyst eyes in the distance. You immediately recognized them as the eyes belonging to your enderman friend.

You ran towards them, yelling, "Erin! Erin! It's me!"

"(Y/N)! Why are you out here?" You explain what happened, but then it started raining. Erin let out an ear-piercing screech, and teleported away. "Erin?" You walked back home. You entered your house, only to find Erin, who was sitting on the floor.  "Erin? Why are you here?" He takes a quick glance at you. Your (H/L), (H/C) hair was soaked, but you looked pretty that way.

He found himself blushing, but then explained, "I can't touch water. I don't know why,  but it burns endermen."

"Why-"

You were cut off by Erin saying, "Endermen can't teleport to the end when it's raining. We can only teleport underground or somewhere we can't get wet. Why? I don't know, maybe rain weakens us?", as monotone as ever.

You took a bit to process this, but then said, "Okay, well, you can stay here until the rain stops, if you want."

He looks at you, but turns around, and says, "Thanks (Y/N)." You just blush and smile. You and Erin talk all night. The rain suddenly lets up, and you tell Erin.

He says, "Goodbye, (Y/N)." He teleports away, and you smile.

~Spider~

"So, (Y/N), how'd you end up getting lost?", Spencer asks.

"Hey, mineshafts are big, don't judge me!", you cry, offended.

"Okay, okay, sorry, geez!", he says. He then climbs up the wall and walks along the ceiling.

"Uhh.. Doesn't your head hurt from doing that?"

He chuckles and says, "Like I said, I'm a spider, I'm used to this!" Then you find yourself falling.

"Ahhh...!!!", you scream. Before you fall to your certain doom, Spencer catches you and throws you onto solid ground.

"Wow! Saved twice in one day! That's gotta be a new record!" You chuckle at this comment and continue walking. You and Spencer laugh, talk, and crack jokes to keep yourself entertained. "Okay, here's a good one! What do you call a spider undercover?", Spencer asks.

"I don't know, what?"

"A spy-der!"

You laugh and then he says, "Your laugh is adorable!"

You blush at this complement, then say, "That's... sweet of you to say." Now you were the one to make Spencer blush.

There was a bit of awkward silence, until he said, "Okay, here's the way out!" You thank him, but you were sad. You enjoyed spending time with Spencer. You start to walk away, and then you look back. He was almost out of view. You thought to yourself, "Should I? No, I shouldn't."

You were cut off from your thoughts when Spencer yelled, "Wait, (Y/N)!" You turn around. Spencer was running towards you. Once he was caught up, he was gasping for air. "(Y/N)... *gasp* Maybe we can *wheez* hang out some other time? *pant*"

You giggle, then say, "Of course."

~Slime~

You were at your house, and you finished crafting your lead. You look to your left, and see the slimeballs Slick had given you. "Maybe I should visit him?", was the first thought that came to your mind. You shake your head, no, but decide to visit anyway. You ride your horse to the swamp biome. You find a witch's hut. The witch walks out and throws a potion of instant harming at you.

"WATCH OUT!" You look towards the direction of the voice to find Slick running towards you. He dove and tackled you to the ground, out of the way of the potion. "Are you okay?", he asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You then realize the position you were in; Slick was on top of you. You started blushing madly.

Flustered, you say, "G-get off of me!" He looks at you, and he blushes too.

"S-sorry!" Once he gets off, you thank him. "So, why are you here (Y/N)? Do you need some more slimeballs?"

"Umm... I actually came to visit you, Slick."

"Really!? Yay! Lets go have some fun!" You smile and he smiles back.

"What do you wanna do?"

Slick thinks for a moment, then says, "Oh! I know! Follow me!" You follow him to an open, cleared out area of the swamp. There was a building there. "This is a bouncy house I built out of slime blocks!" He leads you to the back and climbs a ladder.

Once at the top, you say, "Why are we so high up?"

"Just jump!" He jumps off the edge and bounces back up to your level. You follow after him and bounce as well. You do flips and tricks and Slick does the same. You were having fun, but night was approaching.

"Sorry Slick, night's approaching and I don't want to ride home in the dark."

"Oh, well, okay! Bye (Y/N)!"

"Bye." You walk to your horse, but look back. Slick looked... disappointed. You sigh then mount your horse, and leave.

~Witch~

"So, (Y/N), why are you interested in brewing potions?", Winston asks suddenly.

You look up at him and say, "Well, I like the negative and positive affects they can have on people. How they can have different affects and do different things. To me, it's amazing."

"Okay then.", is all he says, then hands you a book.

"What's this?", you ask.

"It's a book of my own potion recipes." You flip through the book, amazed by what you see. There were potions for haste, wither, and even a potion that turns you into a wolf! "WOW! These are amazing!"

"Of course! I made them!", Winston boasts.

"Egotistical much? ", you think to yourself. You roll your eyes and continue reading. You come across something... odd. There was a folded up paper wedged in between the pages.

As you were about to open it, Winston yells, "NO! Don't! Read! That!", which makes you even more curious. Before you can read it, he snatches it from your hand. He tucks it away into his pocket.

"What is it? Why are you hiding it?"

"Stop being so nosy and continue reading!", he screams. You were probably going to have to get used to that.

You continue reading until Winston says, "All right, try making one of these potions yourself." You decide to make a splash potion of wither. Unfortunately, you were unsuccessful, and ended up brewing a potion of poison.

"Aww man! I thought I had it!", you say disappointed.

"Hey, you're not gonna get it on the first try! Don't feel bad, stupid."

"What the-? I'm not stupid!", you exclaimed, obviously offended.

~Silverfish~

You had gone back home to get eye of enders for the portal. You were one short. You went out at night to kill an enderman for an ender pearl, and after doing so, crafted an eye of ender. You head back to the stronghold, and there you find Sidney.

"Hey (Y/N)! You're back! What's up?"

"Look, I only left to get some eye of enders for the portal. Spare me the small talk.", you snap at him.

"Oh, come on. Last time, you said you weren't really that mean."

"No, I said sorry if I come off as rude. I never said I wasn't that mean."

"That's basically the same thing."

"Whatever.", you say and roll your eyes. "Can you take me to the portal again?"

Sidney smirks, then says, "Only if you say please." You smirk back then unsheathed your sword.

"How about you take me to the portal, or I decapitate you?"

Sidney, instead of being afraid, smiles and says, "You won't really do that, you're better than that." You stare into his eyes, sigh than put away your sword.

"Sidney, please take me to the portal.", you mumble.

"What? Can you speak louder?", he says.

"Fine. Please take me to the portal."

"There, much better. That wasn't so bad, right?" You don't respond.

"Come on, let's go. And you should really mark the way so you won't have to ask me." You consider the idea and leave a trail of torches.

"So you didn't miss me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"So you didn't come back to see me?"

"What? No!", you say blushing.

"Don't you wanna hang out with me?", Sidney says, his eyes full of hope.

"I...uhh...I- Well yeah, I guess. But I wanna go to the End first, before we can hangout.", you tell him.

"Yay! See, you can be nice!", he says, grinning. Once you get to the End portal, you place your 12 eye of enders into the portal blocks, activating it. Before you jump in, Sidney grabs your hand and pulls you to him, causing you to land on him.

You immediately get off, then say, "What do you want now?"

"Promise me."

"What?"

"Promise me you won't die so we can hang out."

You look at him, then say, "Okay, I promise I won't die,  and when I come back, we can hang out together."

"Good. Make sure you keep it!" Sidney runs off into a chiseled stone block.

You jump into the portal and remember what he said. "'Make sure you keep it!' I will Sidney. I will."

~Cave Spider~

You were out collecting wood in the forest. You had lost track of time, and you didn't realize it was turning night. You got the hint when you heard a zombie growling. You had almost 3 stacks of wood, that's good enough. You ran past a hole in the ground. You saw something walking closer to the surface and got your bow ready. The creature walked out, and under the moonlight, you see that it was Cameron.  

"Hello, miss (Y/N)." You were surprised.

"Cameron? Why are you out here? And not in your cave?"

"I came to return something."

"Why now? At night?"

"I was under ground. How was I supposed to know what time of day it was?" Well that made sense.

"Come on. I'll lead you to my house.We can talk there.", you say, urging him to follow. You manage to sneak past all of the mobs and reach your house safely.

Cameron sits down at your table, and says, "Do you have something to eat? I'm a little hungry."

You toss him an apple and say, "What did you need to return to me exactly?"

"Oh! That's right!" He holds out an iron sword.

"Wow, how did I lose that and not notice?" You take the sword out of hand and thank him.

"Now that you've returned my sword, are you gonna leave?"

Cameron looked offended. "What, you don't enjoy my company?"

"N-no! It's not that! I just, don't have anywhere for you to stay or entertain you, or anything like that!"

"I have you~."

"W-what?!", you say, surprised and blushing.

He chuckles then says, "I'm teasing you, don't worry. I won't try to do anything funny."

"O-oh. Okay." You two sat there for a bit, silence filling the house.

"(Y/N), do you have any talents?", Cameron asks.

"Well, I'm a pretty decent archer, and I can sing a little."

"Really? I want to hear you."

"No! You might laugh!"

"I promise I won't. Please?" Cameron had big eyes, which, of course, you couldn't say no to.

"Fine." You start singing "Fallen Kingdom" (Because it's a Minecraft song and it's awesome. Deal with it.) and you sounded really good. He looked stunned.

"Wow. You are an amazing singer."

"No, I'm not."

"What? Now don't be so modest, because you are!"

"Really? You really mean that?"

"Yes, I do (Y/N)."

"Thank you." You stare into each others eyes, and both of you blushed.

"I-I should leave. Goodbye, (Y/N)." Cameron walks out your door, and you go to your room.

~Guardian~

You just drank the potion of water breathing, and Gabriel took your hand and dived into the water. He started swimming, and his spikes slowly extended.

"Um, sorry about the spikes again. It's just how I was born."

"It's fine, really. How long until we get to your place?"

"We should be there soon." Minutes later, you guys stop in front of an opening in the sand.

"Down here." You swam down into a beautiful cave. The water was mostly drained out, but there was still some from the opening flowing in. Some light from some sea lanterns reflected off a prismarine shard chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. The walls were made from prismarine blocks. There was furniture made from fish scales.

"Wow! Your place is amazing!"

"Thanks, I... Built it myself. Sorry, I don't have a bed. I just sleep in the pool of water at the entrance."

"Oh, I see. I'll just sleep on the floor."

"No! You're a guest. I'll craft you a bed."

"No, then you'd have to go on land. You shouldn't have to do that!"

"But I want to."

"I-"

"It's fine." Before you could argue, Gabriel swims up the waterfall from the entrance and leaves. You waited for him to return. You find yourself getting more and more sleepy by the minute. Eventually you fall asleep. When you wake up, you are lying on top of somebody. You look up at the person, and it's Gabriel, sleeping soundly on the surface of the water in the cave. He wakes up a couple minutes later, and looks at up at you.

"Oh, um... Sorry. I didn't want you on the floor, and I remembered that I didn't have a crafting table. So, I carried you into the water and laid you on top of me."

"It's really fine, I- You're really comfy.", you said blushing.

He blushes as well, and says, "Come on, let's get you back up to the surface." He gives you another potion and takes you to the surface. You walk onto the land while Gabriel stays in the water.

You kneel down and say, "Thanks, for everything Gabriel."

"You're welcome, (Y/N).", he replies blushing. He swims away and you walk home.

~Elder Guardian~

Edgar was currently giving you a crash course on elder guardians.

"We three elder guardians are the protectors of the ocean monument. There are only three in the world, and you killed one. We are more powerful than regular guardians and can curse you with mining fatigue. We rule the sea, but not as kings, but as elders. Like the 3 wisemen. I just prefer to call myself a king because it sounds better. Other than that, we are the same as regular guardians."

"Okay then. Now that I know everything about the ocean, can I go now?"

"No! You will still be punished, but it will be painless. For your punishment, you must serve as my maid!"

"What?! No! You said there would be no punishment!"

"I changed my mind. Would you rather rot in the dungeon?"

"Ugh... Okay, fine."

"Good. Put this on." He hands you a maid outfit made of black scales and wool. The apron was made out of white scales.

"What?! Why?!"

"Because you're a maid."

"If it means I don't rot in a dungeon." You went to go change clothes. You looked good in the outfit and reenter the room.

"Woah.... Um, I mean, good. Now, clean my room."

"Yes, Edgar."

"Call me master."

"Fine, MASTER." This. Was. Humiliating. You cleaned Edgar's room, and then he commanded you to catch him a raw fish for dinner.

It took you 2 HOURS to catch a raw fish, and then he said, "I wanted a raw salmon." This guy was a diva. You caught him a raw salmon and he said, "Okay, you're dismissed. Leave me to sleep."

"Just because you think you're all high and mighty, doesn't mean you are you know.", you murmured to yourself. You needed to escape, and fast. You couldn't being there for another second. You tried to find the exit, and once you did, you swam as fast as your legs could move. You were so close to the surface, you could touch it. You successfully escaped, or so you thought.

Edgar appeared in front of you, and says, "Just where do you think you're going?"

"Getting away from you!", you said crying. "I don't wanna play this sick game with you! You're a jerk!" You were terrified of what he was going to do next. Instead you were surprised at what he did. He looked at you with a sorry face.

"I-I'm truly sorry. I-I, um, uh..", he looked like he was going to cry too.

"I just wanted a friend. Now I see why no one wants to be my friend."

You felt a bit sorry for him, and said, "If you wanted a friend, you should have just asked me. Not force me to be your maid."

"So, we can be friends?"

"I'll think about it. After what i just went through today, I need some time to think."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.3K 23
"WHHHYYYYYYY HELLO THERE! You didn't forget about me, did you?! Don't tell me you forgot about me!" "...do you, like, have all these monologues frame...
7K 179 18
My first kind of actual fanfic so yk it's not that good. However, I am proud to say that I am inspired by @Lychijelli wither x skeleton fics so go ch...
31.7K 380 38
So i was inspired to write a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios and if u have any requests or characters add then send me a message.
13.4K 150 24
Hello! I haven't seen much of these so i will make some! I will do lgbtq+ and platonic oneshots. NO PEDOPHILIA NO HOMOPHOBIA NO HATING ON PEOPLE IN...