[read description before read...

thevoiceinmyheart tarafından

‼️[on hold, old and mostly unedited. a re-written version is now up on my page and will be updated regularly... Daha Fazla

gravity falls
lost in the woods
rules for the demon
a normal movie night
the devil
meeting lisa
the mystery shack
a barrier
caught
the deal
a new home
a not so peaceful day
ill demon
another deal
weirdmageddon
more demons
away
the lust demon
killing
side story; dreams
the real deal
betrayal
painful
brothers
I hate you
embarrassed...embarrassing
giving some love
a date?
the last option
missing
weak
unconscious?
I love you all [A/N]
tears
asking ford
[Q&A]
won't give up
insanity
shadows
safe
the cipher kingdom
hope
[Q&A] Part 2
Bound to you, but better, in my opinion

dream demon

31.6K 1.1K 2.8K
thevoiceinmyheart tarafından

"Right...the deal...", he whispered.

"The deal?", you repeated and looked at him. He suddenly started chuckling and took your left hand with wich you took his statue hand earlier. He interwinded your hands again and a little triangle sign appeared at the back of your hand.

"Yes. The deal we made when you took my hand".

You stared at the creature in utter disbelief. No one ever told you that you'd make a deal with that thing as soon as you'd take it's hand.

"W-what deal?", you asked him, your lips trembling ever so slightly. He took a look at your hand and than looked straight into your eyes.

"You'll find it out sooner or later", he simply answered and retreated his tiny, black hand again. You sighed deeply.

"Like you say", you said, a bit dissapointed that he didn't tell you anything else.

"And now, Mr.Cipher, you are all well and fine I guess?", you asked him, unintentionally sounding cold hearted, and inspected him. He rolled his eye in annoyence.

"I am not. I'm still a bit exhausted and I still don't have my full power back", he replied and than carefully stood up, balancing on your legs.

"Powers?", you asked Bill and watched how he continued to balance on your legs.

"Yes. Normaly when I talk my body glows, for example. As you can see, I am just yellow. Not a nice, bright, glowing yellow. And I also can't fly", he explained and almost fell off your legs, but you quickly caught him and held his little arms.

"Fly? You can fly?"

"Of course I can. I'm a dream demon, after all. A very powerful and almighty one, by the way". The last line sounded pretty bigheaded.

Than the thought raised in your mind. What if he was that demonic triangle? You wouldn't ask him directly but--

"Demonic triangle?", Bill repeated as if you just said your thoughts aloud. You raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"You can read my mind!?", you suddenly blurted out and looked at the demon who just noded his pointy top in response. Your whole face lit up.

"That's so cool and so wrong", you muttered and suddenly heard Bill laughing quietly.

"Well, doll, no more kinky thoughts and dreams for you, kid!", he chuckled, making you blush slightly.

"I never had such dreams or thoughts! But can you also enter dreams?", you asked, getting more and more curious.

"Dreams, Mindscape, I can create dreams and other stuff..but not right now because my powers are gone", he explained and hopped off your lap, slowly walking on your bed. He really was so adorable.

"That's cool", you responded and wanted to continue with your questions, but a knock on your door interupted you.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!". You could easily tell that it was your aunt.

"Seems like you're in some trouble, doll", Bill said and chuckled cockly. You sighed and stood up, telling Bill to hide behind the pillows on your bed or somewhere else. You went to your door and slowly turned the knob around, revealing a very angry Lisa.

"Dear, you better give me a good explanation. Now.", she said and grabbed your wrist, dragging you downstairs.

~~~

"Tool you long enough", the demon laughed as you entered yout room yet again after a really long talk with your aunt. A sarcastic laugh passed your lips as while you made your way to a table that stood in the room, sitting down on one of the wooden chairs right in front of it.

"Hey, what are you doing?", the demon asked. You rolled your eyes.

"Sitting down?". You turned around to face Bill, looking into his one eye.

"Anyway, Cipher, tell me, do I have to take care of you now or are you just gonna vanish tomorrow and leave me alone?", you asked, sounding pretty cold hearted. But that wasn't on purpose.

"What, you already want me to leave? Listen kiddo, first off: We have a deal going on so I stay with you for awhile until I can tell you more about that stuff. Second off: I hate to admit it, but I am pretty damn weak right now and just awoke from a long slumber. You could say that I've been dead for the last couple of years."

"What happened to you anyway? I mean, you can't just turn into stone out of the blue, right?", you asked and watched him closely. He looked a bit nervous all of the sudden. His eye avoiding eye contact.
You thought it must have been something really terrible and he didn't want to talk about it yet.

"Nah, you can tell me another time", you said soon after with a smile on your lips. Bill's eye widdened slightly and he looked at you. It felt like he smiled back at you. At least his eye looked like he would. You than stood up and looked at the time, realizing that you soon had to go to bed.

"Okay, so it's almost time for me to go to bed, I'm quickly gonna change clothes and brush my teeth and than I'll be back. Understood, Bill?", you looked at him again and saw a strange look in his eye. You couldn't even tell what look it was.

"I wanna come with you", he said and carefully walked closer to the edge of the bed, stretching his cute little arms out towards you.

"I mean, you can't just leave me alone here! What if your crazy aunt comes in and sees me? She'll probably freak out and go nuts!". Bill had a point. But on the other hand you couldn't let him watch you while you changed your clothes. That would be way too weird and embarrassing.

"Okay, but you won't watch while I change clothes, understand?", you said with a dead serious look in your eyes. The demon noded his pointy top in response and you embraced his little body again and lifted him of the bed. You held him close to your chest while he locked eyes...eye with you.

You made your way out of the room and headed to the bathroom that was right around the corner, careful that your aunt wouldn't see you with the demon in your arms.
You placed the dream demon on a table that stood next to the bathtub and looked at him.

"Close your eye and do not open it until I say so, got it?", you asked him and he noded again. Than he closed his eye and hummed an "alrighty". You sighed deeply and turned your back to the demon, changing your clothes as fast as you could.

________

"Woah kid, gotta admit you do know how to change clothes in like ten seconds", the demon chuckled while you two walked back to your room. You placed him on the table while you sighed and rubbed your temples.

"Okay, Bill", you announced and folded your hands, taking a seat in front of the demon who was observing a pencil like he'd never seen one before.

"A lot of stuff happened today and all I wanna do right now is get some rest. But we obviously need some sleeping rules"

"Sleeping rules?", Bill repeated with a hint of annoyence in his tone. He looked at you with an 'are you kidding me' look and sighed slightly as you explained your little statement further.

"Yes. First off we need to get something like a bed for you. So I guess I ju-"

"-how about I just sleep in your bed?", Bill interupted you and looked back at the pencil, playing around with it.

"That's also an option...". You mentally facepalmed yourself for not thinking about that- even if it could be weird to sleep with a triangle. 

"Okay so now on to the rules: You are not allowed to wake me up before the sun sets and you are not allowed to do any weird stuff with my dreams, with or without powers! And when we sleep in the same bed you stay on your side and I stay on my side. That's all". The demon noded after every rule you said. After you finished, you smiled and lifted him up, carrying him over to your bed. You both than sat down and you showed him where his side was and where your side was. After you got that stuff done, you laid down and turned the lights off, whispering a 'good night' to the demon before closing your eyes.

You just laid there in silence and right before you doozed off to sleep, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Doll? Doll? ... Are you asleep?"

"Yes"

"No, I know your not"

Than he giggled. Nice one, you were just about to fall asleep but that jerk just had to wake you up again.

"What is it?", you asked in annoyence . Bill chuckled again.

"I'm bored"

"You should sleep!"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"Kid, I'm a dream demon"

That was when it hit you. Can dream demon's even sleep?

"No they can't", Bill said, answering your question. You sighed.

This was going to be a very long night.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

81.4K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
815K 26.5K 57
The last time you visited the mysterious Gravity Falls was when you were five, and now you're fifteen. Ten years you haven't been to Gravity Falls bu...
26.8K 546 37
-------------------------- "THEY DIED" I yell having enough of this argument "There gone... and now it's just me and my mom" my voice was just barely...
96.8K 3.2K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...