Summer Love {AUSTIN MAHONE FA...

By xoxboys

In this, Austin is not the famous boy you all know. He actually moved to a city in Southern California to be... More

Summer
Crazy day
Just another summer day
First day
Kian
Everythings going to be alright
Thanksgiving
Happy Birthday Vanessa (Cody)
The cousins
Christmas
Poor Alex
New things
Giving it to ya!
CONCERT FUN
March 1st
Breaking it off
Cotillion de veronica
AFTERMATH
Sunday Morning
The diner
Just a dream
Uncle Austin
Wedding/reunion
-WAIT-

Zach

158 6 0
By xoxboys

Kian took me to work today! He let me go on the set of the new series he's going to be in. It is predicted to be about a six-seven season show maybe more, who knows.

Any who, the set was pretty cool. I can't wait until it starts showing. I met his stage siblings and his stage dad, it was cool.

"Ki! I'm going to go now!" I told him when he was on break, I had to go drop Nessa off at her cheer practice.

"K drive safe kiddo! See see ya soon," kian waved me goodbye and I left the set. I was coming out the set and since there were famous people on set, there was paparazzi outside, not a lot but just a few.

"Excuse me!" I yelled at one of the guys because he was blocking my car.

"Kian Marx sister, how is it to be a sister of kian?!" One of them asked. I was sort of creeped out, because paparazzi stalk people for a living and it's creepy. They're like public stalkers.-- I ignored the dude and backed out while he stepped away. I drove off and picked Vanessa up from home then went to her practice. She was so Girly!

I went to see Jessa and Kendall at their house. Oh yeah, they're sisters. Explains why Zach thought they were Both pretty.

"Hey Kenny! Jess!" I smiled when they opened the door.

"Hey, what's up today?"

"I just dropped Nessa off. Why, what do you guys want to do?" I plopped on their couch

"Well, lets to walk around LA, later?" Kendall smirked.

It was half a hour away! I'm down.

"What time?"

"If Nessa wants to come, maybe after she's done with practice if not, then how about in a hour!?" Kendall said again.

"Alrighty. I'll call her right now."

I dialed her number and she picked up immediately, that's a first.

Me: hey sis

Nessa: whaddup

Me: Up for a LA walk?

Nessa: pick me up early then we could go.

Me: yeah, okay ill pick you up at 5:30?

Nessa: ok, see ya

Me: wait why are you not practicing?

Nessa: coach isn't here.

Me: oh, ok see ya.

I hung up and told the girls. Zach was coming, I didn't want to bother Austin today so I just didn't tell him. I felt like I was annoying him, we talk 24/7 it's crazy!

>>>>Austin's POV<<<<

Taking a breather, I'm going to Alex's house to chill out after he's done with work. He's so grown up! I'm bored out my mind and Ronnie hasn't texted me today, I'm worried because she always texts me first to see how I was... But not today!

Text to Ronnie: hey!

20 minutes later, no reply. What is she doing?

Text to Ronnie: Are you okay Ronnie? You're not replying to me!

No reply. None. Ronnie does not do anything in the daytime. It's 6:30, what on earth could she be doin that is stopping her from texting me.....Alex isn't home yet so I'm even more bored.---

Vanessa tweeted: On the road with the faves @rawVca

@Jessababy1 @_Kennyyomama @Zach_dorsey 💕

"Where are they?" I asked my self out loud.

I texted Zach.

Me: Zach! Where are you?

Zach: hanging out.

Me: I know you're with the girls.

Zach: yeah, how'd you know?

Me: Nessa tweeted! Are you with Ronnie?

Zach: oh& yeah, she's here.

Me: is she mad at me or what? Is she okay? How is she?!!?!!

Zach: calm down dude! She's fine her phone is probs off. I'll ask her

Me: ok, tell me.

Zach: she said her phone was slackin so she turned it off, so calm down bro. She'll turn it on for you right now.

Me: thanks man! What are you guys doin anyways?

Zach: Jessa and Kendall wanted to go LA so they asked me if I could be their 'chauffeur'

Me: how come I wasn't invited?

Zach: they said they felt like they were annoying you so they let you take time off.

Me: them, annoying me? I love them!! Not like that but no I'm not annoyed!

Zach: aren't you hangin wit Alex anyway?

Me: he's still on set, he'll be home around 9.

Zach: oh. Well I wish you were here, I'm walking around the mall with them.

Me: sucks man. So did Ronnie turn her phone on yet?

Zach: yeah, it's rebooting and stuff.

We texted until I finally got another text.

Ronnie: hey sorry boo! My phone was acting up so I turned it off. I'm fine, don't worry. Love you Austin (:

Me: zach told me. I love you too!

I'm so happy Ronnie is fine, ok. Well since I guess she gave me a break I'll give her a break.

---------->Ronnie's POV<--------

Austin left me 98 messages & 59 calls. Wow, he does care about me.-- We were shopping and Zach is such a nice guy, to everyone. He was holding our bags, he spoiled Jessa, he got Kendall and Vanessa Ice cream. But since he was being nice Jessa retuned his favor with some surprise supras! Do you know how much they cost!!! He also got me Starbucks. Zach is so nice, we could be like BestFriends! Haha. I call everyone my Bestfriend.

"Thanks Zach!" We all said in that one voice, when we jumped in Kendall's BMW.

"This was all your Christmas presents!" Zach smiled while he backed out the parking lot.

Speaking of Christmas, it was in two weeks it was December 8 today. Also in a few days was Vanessa's 15th birthday!!

My parents always throw a huge party for everyone's 15th birthday and 18th birthday.

Kians birthdays was at Disneyland with the family because he didn't like huge parties.

Taylor's 15th was a smaller version of his 18th. His 18th was a huge party at a hall, his friends &our family came to it. He had catered food, a Dance floor, a arcade that was connected to the place, and his friends were a lot of people. Taylor was a football player, wrestler, and idk what else he did but he had lots of friends and it was a blast. I remember when I was fourteen that was where I met half of all my friends.

My 15th birthday was actually pretty sick too. It was at my house and I invited friends, we partied until like midnight. The windows were dimmed in the daylight then at night was blasted music and it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. There was something that happened that night that I will never forget..... STORYTIME: On my 15th birthday, it was about 11:27 and the party was still going on but people were starting to leave. We were dancing in the garage and it was full so I took my crush somewhere. I am known to always make the first move if I want it go my way... So anyway I took my crush to a secret place, I got the ladder and we went to the roof. We laid their for a second to look at the sky, then he kissed me. That was my first ever kiss, With Derrick Hernandez. He was my first real boyfriend, but it didn't last because he had to move to San Francisco at the end of the year.-- well, now I'm excited for my cotillion/debut. My parents are planning it.

But since its another lucky 15, this time Vanessa's 15th. I know exactly what my parents are doing. They've rejected all Nessa's party suggestions so that it could be a big surprise party. It's been in planning for a long time so I hope none of her friends ruin it!-------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who's the new POV!! Stay tuned until I release the next chapter! Which will probably be in a while! I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter, I literally cried while typing it because I wish it really happened but never in a million years would it ever! Any who, do you mahomies love Zach? He so AksbakejsjnPERF!!

Share

&

Read

&

Vote

&

Comment

Thanks for reading ILY

xKVx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 505 64
Sutton and her friends Madeline and Charlotte are going to Sutton's cousin Emma's for the summer in San Antonio Texas and they meet Austin Mahone, Al...
58.5K 3.2K 14
In which Alex Castillo attempts to wreck his best friend's relationship. © 2018 millionaires, all rights reserved. cover by violadavis
1.5K 28 27
Austin Mahone is Bestfriends with alex constancio but when he meets his other best friends cousin Austins love changes he wants her to be another one...
101K 2.8K 120
You moved to San Antonio Texas, and meet Austin Mahone. You are a big youtube sensation, and so is Austin. Your both getting higher in you career. Wi...