Mad or Hatter

By DiamondClark

Allison thought for a moment then continued, "When those...things attacked.....I saw you...you looked differe... More

Chapter 2: The land of wonder.
Chapter 3: Gaurdian
Chapter 4: Threat
Chapter 5: Can't Stay
Chapter 6: Rage
Chapter 7: The Encounter
Chapter 8: What is Gone
Chapter 9: Traitor
Chapter 10: To the Mountians
Chapter 11: All Hail the Queen! Part 1
Chapter 12: All Hail the Queen Part 2

Chapter 1: The kidnapping

278 7 9
By DiamondClark

Allison stared at her food and let out a sigh.

"My lady, my I ask what is it that is bothering you."

Allison looked up at her concerned maid.

"It's nothing."

"Miss, you've been sighing all day. Isn't there anything you would like to talk about?"

"NO." Allison glared at the maid till she gave up and walked away.

She let out another sigh and got up from her table and plopped down on her bed.

Her room was massive. she had her own walk in closet with the biggest bathroom ever heard of. For her this was an everyday scene, but a room like hers would have a commoner drooling in pleasure.

She reached underneath her mattress and pulled out her Ipod. She popped the buds in her ear and closed her eyes as the music took her to another world.

She would often lie on her bed like this and let the music take her away.

She called it her wonderland.

It was here she lived the perfect life. Everything was exactly the way she wanted it. The stars, the sun, and the moon all lit up the land and covered every shadow. While the trees and flowers danced with the wind. In her world she could do anything and go anywhere. It was her own little peace of heaven.

Some one knocked on her door and reluctantly she put her Ipod away and sat up.

"Yes?" she called out.

Her door creaked open and the house butler, James, walked in.

"Madam, your brother would like to see you in the garden."

"ok. Let him know I'll be there in a sec."

James bowed and stepped out of her room, off to do her bidding like a loyal servant.

Once he was gone she walked over to her window and looked out. She had the best view of the garden.

She looked around till she spotted her brother in the middle of the garden, next to the fountain.

He was looking at the flowers and she couldn't help but smile. Her brother was just one of those people who could make you smile just by looking at them.

As if sensing someone watching him, he looked up at her window and waved at her.

She waved back and he motioned for her to join him.

Knowing she couldn't denie her brother, she pulled her long blonde hair into a pony tail and walked out to the garden.

She walked over towards the area where she had saw her brother and met him at the fountain.

"Well who said zombies don't exist?"

She rolled her eyes at him.

Even though she did look horrible, she still didn't like having it pointed out to her.

"What do you want?" She asked him crossing her arms.

"What? A loving brother can't talk to his dear little sitter without an occasion? I'm hurt Allison, I really am." He asked dramatically, putting hand over his heart and pretending to wipe away a tear.

She rolled her eyes again and muttered, "Drama queen."

Her older brother chuckled, "Alright, fine. Look I know that everything going on right now is hard for you but-"

"I don't want to hear this." She said turning around and walking away.

"Allison." His tone was serious, so she stopped and turned around.

"Look Aden, I don't care any more. I just want to move on and get it over with already."

"but that's not true is it?" He walked to her and hugged her, "There's no way your into this arranged marriage. Not the Alli I know. The Alli I know, would do all she could to fight against this. Nobody should be forced to love someone they've never even met. Come on Alli, you don't have to lie to me."

She felt tears coming on. He hadn't called her by her nickname since they were kids. She hugged him back, tightly.

"I have to." She cried into him.

He petted her head, "I know, I know, It's ok. I'll always be here for you. I'll always be on your side."

She pulled away and looked up at her brother, tears still flowing. "I know. You always have been." She gave a small smile as her brother wiped away a tear.

"Oh Oh Oh! Look! There it is! There's that infectious smile."

She grinned wider and wiped away the rest of her tears. "Your such a dork."

He scoffed. "Okay then. Here I was trying to make you feel better and all you do is pick on me." He turned around and started to sniffle.

She rolled her eyes and punched the back of his arm.

"Ow! Golly woman what have you been taking?! Steriods?!"

She laughed, "I gotta have some way to protect myself from your pranks."

His face lit up as he went to his own little imaginary flashbacks. "Hahaha, Ya I'm pretty good aren't I?"

"If your anything it's concided."

He glared at her, "Am not!"

"Are too."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Are you two bickering again!? I mean come on! Your 17 and 20 for crying out loud. Grow up."

Another woman walked over to the two. She had long, silky, brown hair and was dressed in a fitting blue dress, with white lacing around the bottom.

"Well hey lady Jane. Haven't seen you in a month. What brings you here to our humble home." Aden took a bow that was just iced with sarcasm.

"Hey sis,What brings you here?" Asked Allison.

"Its Janette, and I guess it's obvious who the mature one is here." Janette walked over to her younger sister and smile, "Well I heard that somebody's wedding was tomorrow."

"Oh yes I know, took me a while, but like I said, girl's just can't resist all this." Aden jumped in, while sliding his hands down his shirt.

Janette rolled her eyes and Allison scoffed, "Your talking about the stench right?"

"Well he did say that he had them on their knees." added Janette.

Allison laughed out loud, "Ya! Sufficating!"

Janette giggled and high fived her little sister.

Aden rolled his eyes, "women." he muttered as he walked off.

As he stalked away, Allison couldn't help her self.

"Make sure you apply cold water to the area of burn!" She called after him.

Aden didn't even turn around. He just threw up a dirty finger at them as he was turning the corner.

Janette chuckled. "I'm afraid I'll never see the day when my siblings get along."

"We get along." Defended Allison, "Just not when you are around."

Janette shook her head.

"So where's Charles at?"

"My husband? He went inside to see mother and father. Come on lets go in too, It's starting to get late. Besides I have a gift for you."

Allison's eyes shot up in curiosity. "What is it?"

"Lets go inside and I'll show you."

Allison huffed but followed after her sister none the less.

They went up to Allisons room and Janette closed the door behind them.

"So what is it?"

"Look on your bed."

Allison turned around and looked at what was laying on her bed.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed. She walked over and brushed her hand across it.

Laying on her bed was the prettiest blue ball gown she had ever seen.

"Is this? Is it really? It looks just like yours!"

Janette laughed at her sitters astonishment.

"The way your acting I might have though you were a commoner who had never worn a ball gown before. While in fact it doesn't just look like mine, it is mine. I figured you should be able to where it at your wedding as well since you liked it so much on me."

Allison stood there, her mouth reaching for the floor.

" Well don't just stand there gapping try it on." Her sister did the 'shu shu' motion with her hands.

Allison grinned widely and and began changing into the dress.

"Mom wouldn't let me pick your wedding dress, so I decided to pick out your after party dress. Hows it feel"

With the dress on, Allison twirled around feeling as the dress twisted with her.

It was a dark blue color with white designs on it. It had different layers which made it poof out and the top was strapless.

Allison was to shocked for words.

"The length needs to be shortened and of course we will have to tighten the back. Perhaps we could get rid of the lacing at the bottom too...." She smiled as her sister went of into one of her moments.

"but other than that its perfect on you."

"Thank you Janette. I love it."

Her sister smiled and walked over to the door.

"Well, I'll talk to you later. I'm starved. I haven't ate yet plus mom will want to have a little chat with me so I'll stop by latter tonight."

"Ok."

Janette smiled at her sister before leaving, "Oh and by the way, If....Well you know.....If he isn't.......Well lets just say if he isn't good enough for you me and your brother will knock him out for you."

She winked at Allison before closing the door behind her.

Allison grinned. She lived her older brother and sister. They were always there for her when mother and father weren't.

As soon as the door shut Allison walked over to her bed and pulled out her Ipod.

She didn't bother changing out of the dress as she clicked shuffle.

She listened as Lindsey Stirling began to play through the ear buds.

The song started off slow with the sweet sound of the violin playing.

She swayed with the music, slowly allowing herself to be carried away by music.

Before she knew it, the dubstep blasted through and she was flying across the room.

The music took control of her body and she began dance every where.

She let the music control her bodies movements and became lost in her own little world.

Meanwhile, outside the castle a unknown figure swept towards the gates.

The figure waited in front of the gates watching the guards, and waiting for the moment to strike.

His job was to capture the princes and prevent the wedding from happening.

That's exactly what he intended to do.

Right before he made his move he patted his side.

'Good' he thought. 'It's still there.'

Then he made his move.

After a few more songs and a little more dancing Allison sat down at her table and pulled out her ear buds.

That's when she heard it.

A loud bang echoing through the halls.

She quickly turned around and stood up.

She ran over to her door and peaked out into the hallway.

She looked out and saw a man in a bunny suit with a gun in his hand. Under him was a bloody James.

She gasped and quickly closed her door.

She dragged her chair over to the door and put it under the handle. She wasn't sure if that would work, but it was worth a shot.

She looked around eyeing any possible way to escape.

Her eyes landed on her window and she quickly ran over to it.

She was on the second floor and there were flowers underneath her window.

She started to question if she could make it, but then her door handle began to shake.

Without needing any other motivation, she took a step onto the ledge and jumped.

She landed on the bushes and bounced into the flowers.

Luckly she only got a few scratches.

She quickly got up, knowing the killer would break through the door soon, and ran.

She ran into the garden and quickly looked back to see if she was being followed.

She saw the man in the rabbit suit start to climb out her window and she ran faster.

She ran around one of the tall bushes and screamed as she ran into someone.

"Allison! It's Ok! It's Ok!" Her brother helped her up and hugged her tightly, "God, I thought I was too late. I thought he had gotten to you already."

"Who wears a freakin Bunny suit to attack a castle!?"

Her brother chuckled, "Even in the face of death you never fail to have a snide remark." Her brother released her.

"Come on we need to go."

He walked around her and started to go back the way she had just came.

"Aden Wait-"

She tried to stop him, but then she heard the most sickening sound of all.

A gun shot.

Everything moved in slow motion as her brother fell backwards blood starting to come from his chest.

A scream rang out as Allison fell onto her knees next to her brother.

Tears flowed from her eyes as she tenderly placed a hand on her brothers chest.

Aden started heaving and coughed as blood began spilling from his mouth.

"Aden....."

"Alli.......Run...." Aden choked out before closing his eyes.

Then silence.

Tears flowed down her cheeks and blurred her vision.

Despite herself she slowly stood up and as the man turned the corner she took off running towards the woods.

Another gun shot rang out as she ran into the woods.

She felt air rush by her head and then the branch above her burst into splinters and came crashing into the ground behind her.

Tears continued to stream from her eyes as one....... two...... and now three, more shots were fired at her.

She stumbled through the woods as her dress began to snag on the branches.

It felt like the trees were reaching out for her. Trying to hold her back as the killer became nearer to her.

Another gun shot rang out and this time she felt pain shoot through her leg and up through her body.

She tumbled and hit the ground screaming in pain.

Desperation kicked in and she slowly got back up to her feet and began to drag her leg behind her.

She didn't want to die. She wanted to live.

More gun shots rang out through the woods and she dived forward hoping that she didn't get hit again.

She hit the ground and it moved.

She fell right through the ground into a deep hole.

The last thing she heard, before being consumed by darkness was the dieing screams of a man.

************************************

Hey guys, so let me know what you think.

This is my version of Alice in Wonderland and if there are any specific part or characters, from the original, that you would like to see represented in my story just send me a message. (PM me)

I look forward to your opinion and advice.

Also, Updates for this story may be slow but I figured you guys would like to get a feel on how the story will be like.

thanks and don't forget to vote and comment! :)

-Diamond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 105 36
18+ Trigger warning for talk of suicide/drugs.* A story about a young human girl who tries to steal from a fae man. She gets put in a cell under the...
129 11 15
When Elsa shows up at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, she didn't know what to expect. She had just left her home and lost 2 people very close...
1.5K 51 34
Being the best was normal for her. As effortless and easy as a breeze over still water. She'd successfully smoothed over the mishaps of her past in t...
476K 23.6K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...