My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

Door 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... Meer

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 10

30.7K 821 812
Door 1DLarry123

Will you come over today? - Harry

Of course, but I have to go to El after school. - Louis

Oh come on! - Harry

Don't worry. Nothing will happen and I won't be there for long. - Louis

Don't kiss her again please. That feels like you're cheating on me. - Harry

I won't - Louis

Thank you. And now go to class or you're late and I don't want you to be late in my lesson again. - Harry

Haha ok - Louis

I put my phone into my pocket and close the door of my locker. Then I walk towards the classroom and open the door. I quickly sit down next to Zayn and I smile at Harry.

"Hey mate." Zayn says.

"Hi." I say, not looking away from Harry.

"Could you stop staring at him for maybe 5 seconds?" Zayn asks and I look at him.

"Better?" I ask and he nods.

After 5 seconds I look at Harry again.

"Louuu." Zayn moans annoyed.

"You said 5 seconds." I say shrugging and he rolls his eyes.

"You have to pay more attention. Jim is already thinking that you have a crush on our teacher and you are dating Eleanor by the way. You didn't even say hi." Zayn says and I sigh.

"Zayn it isn't easy to hide your love for someone. Especially when everyone's against it. El is nice but I hate being around hr when she thinks I'm her boyfriend. It hurts me but way more important it hurts him." I say, nodding into Harry's direction.

"Of course it does, but you knew that." Zayn says and I nod slowly.

I see Eleanor waving me so I wave back and fake a smile. She throws a little note to me and I read it.

"Can't wait for today :)"

"What does she mean?" Zayn asks.

"I'll go to her house this afternoon." I say, sighing lightly.

"And what will you do then? She will try to kiss you and maybe more, but you're in a relationship." Zayn says.

"No, I'm in two relationships." I say, sighing again.

"But honestly how do you want to do that?" Zayn asks.

"I don't know. I promised Harry not to kiss her, but it will be hard because she thinks I love her so she probably wants to kiss." I say and Zayn nods.

"Of course she does." he says and I bury my face in my hands.

"Why is everything so complicated?" I ask and Zayn rubs circles in my back.

In the break I stay with Harry again. We sit down in a corner of the classroom and cuddle up to each other. When someone comes in he doesn't see us so we have enough time to seperate.

"You know what?" Harry asks.

"No what?" I ask.

"Next week is our one month anniversary." Harry says smiling and my face lights up.

"Right!" I say and cuddle up more to him.

He kisses my head and strokes my cheek softly.

"I love you Lou." he says.

"Love you too baby." I say and he kisses my head again.

"I planned something for our anniversary." he says and I smile.

"And what?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." he says smiling and I moan annoyed.

"Come on! Tell me!" I say and he shakes his head.

"Fine." I sigh and he smiles.

"What do you want to do now?" he asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"I really hate seeing you with Eleanor." he says.

"Haz...I don't know if I...have to kiss her today." I say carefully.

"Why?" he asks worried.

"She thinks I'm her real boyfriend. She thinks I love her. And she loves me so she probably wants to kiss me. And when I say that I don't want to then she thinks that I'm just playing with her and then it would be over." I say and Harry holds me tighter.

"J-just try not to, ok?" he asks and I nod.

We lean in and connect our lips, so much passion in the kiss. It's like we both never want to let the other one go and like nothing could seperate us. It's perfect. And it could really go on forever. I wish this moment would just freeze and we would stay kissing like this. Harry's tongue licks over my bottom lip and I part my lips to let it in. It immediatly starts swirling around my own and I place my hand in his curls, grabbing them lightly. Our tongues dance together and Harry's hand slides over my chest to my neck and stays there. We slow down the kiss a bit, not using our tongues that much anymore and I place one last soft kiss on Harry's lips.

"Wow." Harry murmurs out of breath and I smile.

I take a deep breath and lay my head down on his shoulder. He wraps one arm around me and takes my hand with his other hand. He interwines our fingers and kisses my forehead.

"You know what?" Harry asks after a while.

"What?" I ask.

"One day we won't have to sit here for kissing. We can do it wherever we want and when we want." Harry says and I smile.

"I can't wait for that day." I say.

"Me neither." Harry says.

After the break we have sience so I won't see Harry in this lesson. I sit down on my seat next to Zayn and he smiles.

"You are so obvious." he says and I look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Your lips are swollen from kissing." he says and I shrug.

"They'll think it's from Eleanor." I say.

"But she won't. And Jim and the others neither." he says.

"I really don't care Zayn." I say.

"But you should. You could both get into jail, you know?" Zayn says and I sigh.

"We're both adults so we can be together. It would be different if Harry was 22 and I was 13." I say.

"Just be careful." Zayn says and I nod.

Our teacher, Mrs Evans enters the classroom and the lesson begins. It's boring, really boring. I place my bag on my lap and look at my phone in it so she doesn't see anything. I know that Harry doesn't have a lesson right now so I decide to text him.

Hey babe, are you there? - Louis

Yeah but shouldn't you have sience right now? - Harry

I have, but it's boring so I decided to text you. - Louis

Lou...you shouldn't do that! - Harry

I don't care! - Louis

Don't get caught. - Harry

Don't worry. - Louis

So when will you probably be at my house today? - Harry

I don't know. Depends on how long I have to stay with El - Louis

Please don't stay too long. - Harry

I'll just say that I have to go to the doctor or something like that. - Louis

Ok so what do you think about 3pm? - Harry

Sounds good! - Louis

And now pay attention! I have to correct some tests - Harry

Of which class? - Louis

Bye Lou! - Harry

I smirk and put my bag back down next to my table.

"Who were you texting with?" Zayn asks.

"Guess." I say smirking and he rolls his eyes.

"When are we going to do something together again? You're always around Harry." Zayn says.

"Sorry, what about tomorrow?" I ask and he nods.

"Ok, you can come with me after school." I say and he nods again.

After school:

"Hey baby." Eleanor says and kisses my cheek when she comes out of the school.

We decided to meet here because she had to say good bye to her friends. I don't get why she has to hug each of them for 10 minutes.

"Hi." I say and she takes my hand.

We sit in my car and drive to her house. I park in front of it and we go inside.

"My parents are out today so we're alone." she says smiling and I fake a smile.

Great...alone.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asks.

"Water please." I say and she nods.

She goes into the kitchen and comes back with two bottles of water. She hands me one and we sit down on the couch.

"So what are we going to do?" she asks.

"We could play a game." I suggest and she raises her eyebrow.

"Wow, I thought about something else but ok. Which game?" she asks.

"I don't know. What do you have?" I ask.

I know that this is weird right now but I don't want any body contact so I think a game would be the best.

"Maybe cards." she says and I nod.

She stands up and gets a game. It's extremly boring for both of us but for me it's still better than kissing or cuddling. I let Eleanor win because she already seems really bored and she smiles.

"And now?" she asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"Are you hungry?" she asks and I nod.

"We could cook." she says.

"I can't cook at all." I say.

"I could show you." she says and I chuckle.

"Believe me! You can't imagine how often my bo-...best friend tried to make me cook. If I help it will taste horrible." I say and she smiles.

"I could cook and you could watch me?" she asks and I nod smiling.

We go into the kitchen and I sit down on a chair. Eleanor starts making pasta and a sauce and it smells pretty good. Not as good as Harry's food but it still smells good. When it's ready she puts it on two plates and hands me one. She sits down across from me and we start eating. It tastes pretty good and when we're ready I quickly look at my phone to see what time it is. I'm only here for one hour. Suddenly my phones rings and I realize someone is calling me. A picture of Harry appears on the screen and I immediatly smile.

"Who's calling?" Eleanor asks and I stand up.

"Just a friend. It won't take long." I say and leave the room.

I go into the living room and close the door behind me. Then I answer the call and a huge smile curls onto my lips when I hear Harry's voice.

"Hey baby." Harry says.

"Hey why are you calling?" I ask.

"I missed you." I say and now I really can't stop smiling anymore.

"Miss you too." I whisper.

"Why are you whispering?" Harry asks.

"I'm still at El's and I don't want her to hear." I say.

"Oh right. When are you going to be here?" he asks.

"I don't know. I wish I could be with you right now." I say.

"I wish you could be here." he says.

"So what are you doing?" Harry asks.

"Don't worry. We just played cards and now she cooked something and we ate." I say.

"Sounds like fun." Harry says sarcastically.

"I know." I say and he laughs lightly.

"I can't wait to see you babe. You should go back to Eleanor now." Harry says.

"I know I told her that it wouldn't take me long." I say.

"I love you." Harry says.

"I love you too." I whisper.

"See you later." he says.

"Bye." I say smiling and hang up.

I stop myself from smiling and put my phone away. Then I go back into the kitchen and lean against the door frame.

"Ready?" Eleanor asks and I nod.

She stands up and comes over to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and leans in, wanting to kiss me but I quickly stop her.

"What's wrong?" she asks confused.

"I don't feel too well right now." I say and she keeps her arms around my neck.

"Was the food bad?" she asks and I quickly shake my head.

"No, I think I just ate too much." I say and she nods.

"Maybe you want to go home then?" she asks and I nod.

"I have to go to the doctor anyways now." I say and she smiles.

"See you tomorrow in school." she says and kisses my cheek.

I put on my shoes and leave the house. I quickly sit in my car and rub my cheek, wiping her kiss away. Then I drive to Harry and park my car in front of the house. I quickly go to the door and ring the doorbell, waiting for Harry to open. When he does I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. He makes a step back so he can close the door and I still hold him tight.

"Hey Boo." he whispers and kisses my head.

"We didn't kiss." I say smiling and he quickly cups my cheeks with his hands and kisses me passionately but short.

"I love you." he says and I smile.

"I love you too." I say and let go off him.

Harry takes my hand and we go into the living room where we cuddle up to each other on the couch.

"Did you really make her play cards?" Harry asks and I nod.

He laughs a bit and I turn around in his arms so I can look at him.

"It was really boring." I say and Harry moves some strands of my hair out of my eyes.

"I can imagine." he says, looking into my eyes.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" he asks, eyeing me from my feet to my head and I blush.

"Stop it." I murmur and he pulls me closer.

I immediatly hide my face in his chest and he gently strokes my arm.

"It's true." he whispers, causing me to blush even more.

"Stop making me blush." I murmur and poke him in the side lightly.

He jumps a little and I look at him smirking, my cheeks still pink. He leans in and presses a soft kiss to my lips. I place my hand on his cheek and pull him closer, feeling more of his lips. He puts his hand in my hair and we keep moving our lips in sync. His tongue brushs over my bottom lip but I don't open my mouth so he licks it again. He squeezes my bum and I part my lips to let out a quiet moan. His tongue quickly slips into my mouth while we're both kinda smirking into the kiss. We both stop smirking when the lust takes over and our tongues swirl around each other's. I close my lips around Harry's tongue, sucking on it, opening my mouth again afterwards. We seperate for a second to take a deep breath and then we connect our lips again. Our tongues fight for dominance and I bite on Harry's bottom lip, causing him to moan. He rolls on top of me so we're almost falling of the couch. We seperate for a few seconds to lie down again. Harry connects our lips and swirls his tongue around mine again. Then he stops kissing me only to start sucking and nibbling on my neck. I moan and place my hand in his hair, grabbing a hand-full of his curls, tugging on them lightly. Harry soon finds my soft spot and keeps sucking on it, earning a  few moans from me. He takes my shirt off and starts placing kisses on my chest, down to my stomach. He moves his hand around the waistband of my jeans and keeps kissing my chest, spending extra time at my nipples. He starts palming me through my jeans and I moan. I take his shirt off and turn us around so I'm on top of him. I start sucking on his neck and place kisses all over his neck and chest, causing him to moan. I find his soft spot and keep sucking on it, forming a lovebite. I start palming him through his trousers and keep sucking on his neck. Suddenly my phone rings but we just ignore it.

"Louis where are you? Still at Eleanor's? Can you come home please? You may have not realised but it's already pretty late and tomorrow is school." the voice of my mom says and I stop sucking on Harry's neck.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks, a bit out of breath.

"My mom wants me to come home." I say.

"Will you go now?" he asks and I nod slowly.

"Can't you stay here?" he asks, putting his hands in my neck.

"I'm not sure if my mom truly believes me that I'm over you and she doesn't want me to be out everyday." I say.

"But we both have a little problem down there." Harry says smirking, causing me to smirk too.

"Sorry babe." I say and peck his lips.

Harry puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls me into a passionate kiss again. First I want to pull away but then I get lost into the kiss and the lust and I just forget everything else around me. There are only we two. Harry's tongue slips back into my mouth and mine swirls around his. Harry turns us around again and starts grinding on me, causing both of us to moan into the kiss. Harry stops grinding on me and unbuttons my pants, pulling them down quickly. I kick them away and Harry starts placing kisses on my chest and stomach again while plaming me through the thin fabric of my boxers. I unbutton his pants while he keeps kissing and palming me and I pull them down. Harry stops stroking me, kicking his trousers away and starts rubbing his crotch against mine again. He presses his lips back to mine, our tongues fighting for dominance and we keep moving our hips together. My phones rings again and Harry moans annoyed.

"Louis, can you please call me back! I want you to come home...NOW!" the voice of my mom says and I sigh.

"I'm so sorry Hazza. We'll finish this next time." I say and he smiles a little.

"Definitly and next time turn your phone off." Harry says smirking and I peck his lips.

I stand up and put on my clothes. Then I take my phone and call my mom back.

"Hello?" she asks.

"Hey mom." I say.

"Finally! Where have you been?" she asks.

"Well let me say it like this...you kinda interrupted something." I say, looking at Harry smirking who just puts his trousers on.

"Oh um sorry." my mom mumbles.

"Why do you want me to come home?" I ask.

"Because it's already pretty late and you have school tomorrow." my mom says and I sigh.

"I could sleepover at Ha-...Eleanor's." I say, quickly correcting me.

"Just come home Louis." she says and I sigh.

"Fine, I'll be there in a few minutes." I say and hang up.

"So you'll leave now?" he asks and I nod.

"I'm really sorry." I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"It's not your fault." Harry says smiling and kisses my forehead.

I put on my shoes and I open the door. Harry makes a step foreward and wraps his arms around my waist, I put mine around his neck and lean in. He kisses me gently and I pull him close to me. Harry pulls away and looks at me smiling.

"See you tomorrow." he whispers and kisses my cheek.

I sit on my car and he waves me one more time before he closes the door. I drive home and I don't even say hi to my mom. I'm kinda mad at her right now because she interrupted us so I just go into my room and close the door behind me. I change into my pajama and brush my teeth and then I lay down in my bed, putting the covers over me.

Soon they will all know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it and leave a comment and tell me what you think please :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

140K 6.1K 51
Harry Styles is an English teacher. Louis Tomlinson is a history teacher at the same school. The two have never spoken much before- perhaps one or tw...
65.9K 1.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson is the shy kid in school. He keeps to himself, except a few friends. He has perfect grades and never gets in trouble. He was bullied...
6K 214 22
Louis Tomlinson is a Senior in UNI and has always been considered a bad boy since his Junior year in high school, known for sleeping around with anyo...
211K 5.2K 23
21 year old Louis Tomlinson has a dark past that continues to haunt him. 27 year old Harry Styles, a famous singer turned successful business entrepr...