Legacy of a Flower: Naruto

By ChubbyBunny37

(Going through a remake. edited, new and improved version coming soon) This is the story of a girl whose moth... More

HEY! Remake!
Legacy of A Flower: Prologue
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter One
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Five
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Six
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fifteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Sixteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eighteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Nineteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty
Legacy Of Flower: Chapter Twenty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Two
Picture Of Lily and Basil
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Six
Sequel!!!
Annoucement?
Remake is Out!

Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twelve

9K 318 116
By ChubbyBunny37

Lily's POV

I sat on the railing of the bridge we were supposed to meet Kakashi at. He was late, which wasn't anything new, but I didn't mind toomuch today. My thoughts were elsewhere. I was thinking about that guy, Gaara.

His blood lust was frightening, formidable even. Yet my curiosity almost overcame my fear. Held held pure hate in his eyes, even his siblings were terrified of him. I knew that there was more to it, no one holds hate for no reason, no one is born with it.

"Ugh!" Sakura yelled in frustration and anger. "I'm sick and tired of Kakashi-Sensei being late! What about how I feel?! I didn't even get to blow dry my hair!"

"Yeah!" Naruto agreed. "I didn't even get to brush my teeth or change my underwear!"

"Ewww, Naruto!" Sakura scooted away from him in disgust.

Intertwining my hands and placing them in front of my mouth, I hid a chuckle, shaking my head slightly. Those two never fail to amuse me. I used to hate when they would complain ever so loudly. But now I don't really mind, I was sort of grateful that I was with a bunch of entertaining and dysfunctional weirdos.

I've gotten close to them more than ever, even Uchiha who never fails to pick on my last nerves. Well... I guess that feeling is mutual since I'm not the most tolerable person. They were the ones who filled up the voids in my life.

Naruto. He wasn't only one of my greatest bestfriends, but he was also like this brother that I could always count on. We do everything together. Him and I have plans on taking this harsh ninja world on side by side. We can accomplish our dreams, knowing we have eachother.

Sasuke. I always thought we could never reach the point of being able to call eachother 'friends'. Our relationship was quick and simple. I wasn't smothering him, but I was annoying him. He found me more tolerable than his fangirls. And I found fun in pushing his buttons. But now I could also mark him as a great friend. Or a brother who annoyed the living day lights out of me. Yet, we keep one another on our toes.

Sakura. She and I are very different from eachother. But we managed to create a weird bond. One that was incredibly close to unbreakable. Sure we had different likes and dislikes, but in some crazy way we understanded eachother. We're close to bestfriends, sisters really.

"Sorry I'm late." Kakashi just so casually waltz over to us. "I got lost in the path of life."

Is it just me, or are his excuses just getting lamer and lamer everyday? Is lamer even a word?... "Liar!" Naruto and Sakura pointed accusing fingers at him.

"Anyways I've recommended you guys for the Chunin Exams." He said handing us papers. "He are your application forms."

"Application forms?" Sakura questioned raising a brow.

"You're repeating me, Sakura." Kakashi said. "This is all voluntary. You have to go on your own free will."

With that he poofed away. I put away the form inside my weapons pouch, and looked up only to see Sakura staring warily at the sheet of paper. I went up to her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Hey... Don't worry about it." I said. She gave me a doubtful look before averting her gaze back to the form.

"How can I not.... I'm use-"

"Don't say that!" I interrupted. "Sure you're not the best fighter, but out of me, you, Blondie, and Uchiha, you have the best intelligence level. Use it."

"Do you really think I'll be able to handle it?" She asked.

"Well.... That's up for you to decide." I smiled, and felt joyful when she smiled back.

"Thanks..." She mumbled, studying the paper once again. I walked off. Maybe I should go find something to do. Once I'm in the Chunin Exams I won't have much time to do much.

I'm not sure if my talk with Sakura truly worked. But I'll be glad even if I just boosted her confidence by a pinch.

********
Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and I were now walking through the halls of the academy. I stared suspiciously at the sign that said, '301'. I'm pretty sure we only went up two flight of stairs....

"Drop the Genjutsu." Sasuke told the two guys that were holding alot of Genin up. Oh and that's what's wrong with this picture. Yep, I'm slow.

"So you noticed." One of them said.

"It was simple." Sasuke scoffed. "Right Sakura? You are the best in our team at analyzing Genjutsu."

Sakura was suprised for a second before covering it up. "Oh, um yeah! That sign over there says this is the third floor when it's actually the second!"

"You saw through our Genjutsu." The other said. "But let's see if you can see through this!"

Sasuke and him were about to trade kicks, but some guy stopped them. My eyes widen. He was so fast.... This guy was wearing a green spandex suit, and had very bushy eyebrows. I'm guessing this whole exam is filled with freaks.... I'm excited for this.

"You're the one who had the idea of not drawing attention to ourselves." A boy with very long brown hair came over with a girl that had two buns on her head. Oh my gosh.... His hair is so awesome... I want to brush it!

"Hey you! State your name." The brunette version of Repunzel ordered Sasuke.

"It's common courtesy to say your name before asking for someone else's." Sasuke said, causing Repunzel to glare.

"You're a rookie aren't you, how old?" He asked. Wow this guy just loves to ask questions that are obviously not going to be answered.

"I'm not obliged to answer." Sasuke shot, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Cute." The girl with two buns mumbled. She can do so much better...

After Uchiha and Repunzel's mini glaring match Sakura dragged us away.

****

"Sasuke Uchiha!" The boy with bushy brows yelled when we were in some kind of room.

"So you know me." Sasuke said cockily.

"I am Rock Lee, and I challenge you to a match."

"Everyone here always asks for Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke!" Naruto complained. "Sasuke, let me handle this guy."

"Knock yourself right out." Sasuke shrugged.

Lee easily knocked Naruto out, barely moving a muscle. "Naruto!" I shouted, running over to the unconscious blonde who was leaning on the wall.

"Alright, I'll fight you." Sasuke said, shocked at his quick moves.

"Uchiha, I don't think this is a good idea." I warned him.

"Yeah Sasuke, she's right. We have to be registered in thirty minutes." Sakura explained.

"Don't worry." He brushed us off. "This is only going to take five seconds!"

They began to fight, and I was certain of the outcomes of this battle.

*************

Once Sasuke pretty much lost, some Jonin stopped the fight and introduced himself as Guy. We were freaked out about the resemblance between him
and Lee. Then we left.

"I'm glad you guys made it." Kakashi, who was at the door said, putting away his book. "I'm happy to see that you decided to come, Sakura."

"What do you mean Sensei?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"Well if you hadn't have came I wouldn't been able to let you all continue." He explained. "I wanted all of you to come on your own free will, so I lied."

We stared at him for a while. "You four are all here because you chose to. I'm proud of you. Sasuke, Sakura, Lily, and Naruto. I couldn't ask for better students."

Sasuke and Sakura opened the door, and we all smirked at our Sensei.

"Let the Chunin Exams begin." I muttered, as we entered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.8K 46
Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that she is an Uchiha except for the Hokage and...
7.6K 168 22
This is a story of a girl with a broken life. She always traveled until she stopped at the leaf village. This girl never knew her parents and never h...
410K 16.3K 53
Book 1: Y/n is a sweet,kind, and loving woman who recently moved into the village of Konohagakure, The Village hidden in the Leaves. That's when she...
32.6K 762 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...