Kidnapped by Kylo Ren (Star W...

By flywithmyjetpack

*BRITTANY BROSKI APPROVED* RANKINGS: #1 - starwars 6/10/2019 #3 - kylo 6/10/2019 #3 - kyloren 6/10/2019 He ma... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Author's Note: C A S T
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-One
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Author's Note
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred
Chapter One-Hundred-and-One
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Two
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Three
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Four
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Five
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Six
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Seven
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Eight
Chapter One-Hundred-and-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred-Ten
Chapter One-Hundred-Eleven
Chapter One-Hundred-Twelve
Chapter One-Hundred-Thirteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fourteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Fifteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Sixteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Seventeen
Chapter One-Hundred-Eighteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Nineteen
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty-One
Chapter One-Hundred-Twenty-Two
Chapter 123 -- FINAL CHAPTER
PLEASE READ -- Final Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter Forty-Nine

25.3K 540 592
By flywithmyjetpack

(Author's Note: This chapter is in Kylo Ren's point of view.)

I could see the mixture of disgust and awe on Nira's face as I handed her the dead fiend's lightsaber, but I didn't regret gifting it to her. Even though it was an odd present, I feel like it was a sentimental bestowing.

I thought about her the entire lengthy walk down to the conference. I thought about her colorful beauty and courageous personality. I began to think that every single time a thought centered around Nira passed through my mind, my adoration for her greatly increased.

During her stay at The First Order, Nira had learned several things; she had learned how to pull the trigger of a gun; she had learned how to expertly wield a lightsaber; she learned hand-to-hand combat; she learned about her own fatal powers; she learned how to kill.

I, also, had learned a few things as her stay had lengthened. For example, I had learned how to read her mind without her knowing. I had learned to stay hidden among her thoughts. I had learned to conceal my being inside of her head without her having a clue of the mischievous activity.

I had mastered this trick shortly after her arrival. Sometimes, while reading her mind, I merely felt like allowing her to realize that I was in there just to tease her -- I enjoy getting a reaction out of her. Sometimes, however, I thought it would be inopportune to let Nira recognize my presence in her mind, so I would camouflage my being and thoughts among her own.

As we walked to the meeting, I secretly entered her thoughts and carefully sifted through them. I saw that she was constantly contemplating our luscious and loving moments from the night before. I also saw her continuous wonder about my past.

Annoyance and anger prominently rose in me upon my findings of her curiosity about my history. Why did she care that much, or, why did she still care even after I had told her that I don't wish to speak of it?

I am very protective of my history. Anyone and everyone that has ever asked about it gets a negative reply, or no reply at all. No one in The First Order questions my past choices because the last time someone did, everyone had to attend their short funeral after I killed the person.

I am afraid that if I confess my entire past to Nira then she will be repulsed by me and she will loathe me. I felt that if she knew the extent of my crimes she would be just as terrified of me as she had been for the first few weeks of her stay at The First Order.

That couldn't happen. I could not lose her trust or any of her affection. I needed Nira.

We entered the conference room to see that most people had arrived already. The conference was near commencement.

Nira and I were both seated at the long conference table with the other officials, generals, and higher-positioned employees of The First Order surrounding us in other chairs. At one end of the table was the door to the hallway and at the other end was a chair that was raised farther above the rest; in the elevated chair sat the master of the conference. The master of the conference would lead all discussion, had the ability to silence anyone, and counted the final vote.

I glanced at Nira, who was silently seated next to me. Her hands were folded tightly in her lap and she stared down at them. I didn't have to enter her mind to be able to tell that she was scared and full of apprehension.

The master stood up and began to speak once the room fell silent. Everyone looked up at him.

"Order. This meeting will cover the topic of Nira Leven's governmental position in The First Order."

I saw Nira turn her head towards me and I looked at her through my helmet. Her eyes were wide and one eyebrow was raised in confusion. Her gorgeous lips were slightly parted -- just looking at them sent chills rippling down my spine. I ignored her surprised aura and directed my attention to the master.

"There are two options present in this conference concerning the topic.

"The first option, presented by Councilman Ostorth, calls for Nira to remain outside of The First Order's government. This option calls for the idea of Nira only remaining Councilman Kylo Ren's apprentice for her full life. She would not be allowed to attend and fight in battles. She would be given full rights as a citizen of The First order. Nira would not be allowed to make, or conceive, any ideas having to do with The First Order's future or decisions.

"The second option, presented by Kylo Ren, entails that Nira be promoted to a position in the government. The position of government in which Nira shall be promoted to will be determined if this plan is chosen." The master paused and looked around, ensuring that everyone had understood his explanations.

I was confident that my option would conquer Ostorth's, as it always did. My option was also part of my secret plan to secure Nira's safety on The First Order so there would be no instances similar to Scosie's assassination attempt and no need to flee to Beyzuno for safety.

"Ostorth, you may present your argument to the jury." The judge nodded. Ostorth stood up, pressed his hands down his coat, and began to speak.

The jury, just to be clear, was the group of people gathered around the table. Each member held one vote towards the decision.

"Nira Leven is an untrustworthy person that is merely affiliated with Kylo Ren, not The First Order --" I knew had to interrupt Ostorth right there if I wanted my option to succeed. There's a strategy to winning these conferences.

"Interjection!" I exclaimed abruptly and strongly, standing up. I looked down at Ostorth and was satisfied to see him glaring down the table at me. I then continued.

"Nira Leven associated herself with The First Order when she killed several members of The Resistance in order to save my life. She left The Resistance base willingly and returned to The First Order's base. I think this proves her allegiance to The First Order."

I sat back down after a moment in order to let my powerful words flow into the jury's minds.

"She was primarily taken here involuntarily, by none other than yourself, Kylo Ren." Ostorth argued. I immediately shot back, "Yet, she fights for us completely willingly."

Ostorth shook his head and continued his explanation, but definitely not as confidently as before. I felt a rising confidence in myself.

"Nira Leven has not been with The First Order long enough to be able to hold a high position of power in our government, let alone a position at all. She would be unable to --"

"Interjection!" I repeated, standing up once more. I didn't even bother looking at Ostorth this time before displaying my argument, "The ability to hold a position of government in The First Order isn't determined by the amount of time you have been a resident here, but rather by the amount of intellect you can provide towards governmental decisions and by the amount of loyalty you hold for the organization itself."

I sat down again, realizing with satisfaction that my altercations were growing a more persuasive momentum. I knew there was only one possible outcome of this conference for me -- I had to win. I had to prosper for Nira's sake.

Ostorth continued his explanation of his side of the conference immediately following my second interruption. "How do we know Nira Leven is mentally or physically capable of holding a position of power within The First Order? It is true that she can be impeached if she is given the position, but do we want a big enough problem that results in impeachment to begin with?"

"Interjection." I almost lazily called out. I had a valid contradiction to everything that came out of Ostorth's mouth. "Nira Leven definitely possesses the physical capabilities to hold a governmental position. She defeated eight of the Knight of Ren without a tangible weapon.

"As for her mental capabilities and decision making, Nira has not been fully tested in a governmental position. I can't be positive as to what decisions she would make under pressure, but considering what I've seen of her so far, I believe we would all be impressed with her performance. Nira Leven has caused zero problems for The First Order."

"Beyzuno! The Resistance! That was a problem! A significant problem!" Ostorth shouted with growing frustration and agitation. I glanced at him carelessly and noted that his fiats were clenched and he was fully turned towards me.

"I am guilty for Beyzuno and all of the events that occurred in response to it." I bitterly stated. Ostorth and everyone else should know that Beyzuno and the attack on The First Order by The Resistance was mostly at my fault.

"We cannot hire Nira Leven into our government because of the danger that comes with it! Nira Leven has had zero training in the governmental categories and no one has any valid proof as to whether or not she has the mental capabilities for it! She can not be hired because it is a true threat to The First Order and everyone in it!" Ostorth spit out quickly and angrily. I knew that his fear of failure was increasing and his hopes of winning were falling, contradictory to my predictions about my own option's future in the conference.

"Anyone can provide Nira Leven with governmental training. Everyone has seen the mental capabilities she has for it, and we know that she is impressive. Hiring anyone is a threat to The First Order. I see potential in Nira Leven and I am positive that all of you do too." I confidently spoke, letting the words flow out of my mouth and through the mask.

The master finally spoke up. "Alright, I believe that concludes the explanation portion of the conference. We must now vote. Everyone, please submit Option One if you would like Ostorth's plan of Nira not being accepted into the government to pass, and please submit Option Two if you wish for Kylo Ren's plan of Nira Leven being hired to succeed."

As soon as his sentence was finished, voting screens popped out of the black table in front of each chair; the table then spit out short metal walls that divided all of our personal spaces and gave us privacy in our voting.

I pressed Option Two on my screen and the screen retracted back down into the table. When everyone had finished voting, the walls also slipped back into the table.

I waited for the judge to announce the results of the vote. I was anxious. Even though I was confident, I couldn't fight off the small bit of nerves that accompanied any conference, meeting, or council session.

"The option that has passed is . . . Option Two, Kylo Ren's option. Nira Leven will be hired into The First Order's government into a position that will be decided exclusively by the council in one week."

I heard Ostorth groan, and while it annoyed me, it also filled me with satisfaction. I had succeeded once again.

"This conference has been completed. You are dismissed."

Muttering immediately erupted throughout the room as people got out of their chairs and began leaving. I stood up and looked down at lovely Nira, who looked purely in awe.

"Nice surprise?" I asked her, and it took her a moment to reply.

"That was so unexpected, Kylo Ren." Nira spoke quietly and calmly, but I hoped on the inside she was ecstatic, or at least excited about her new future.

My name on her lips was so enticing and gorgeous sounding. I desired to hear it again, but I knew I couldn't ask an absurd question like that.

We walked from the conference room and wordlessly progressed back to my cell. I took off my mask and looked at all of her glory.

"I need to bathe. Will you stay in the cell until I'm done? I'm going to show you a few things afterwards." I explained. She nodded slowly; Nira was spaced out, staring blankly at the wall behind me. I assumed that she was thinking about the conference.

I turned and entered the bathroom. I removed my cloak and hung it on the door. I then began to remove my armor, with much trouble, due to my still-healing wounds from the battle with the Knights of Ren.

It was an extreme pest to get my armor off, and it was even more difficult to try and take off my clothing.

As soon as I began to pull my black shirt up my torso, it caught on a swollen bruise in my left side and on a fractured rib on the right. I winced, gritted my teeth, and proceeded to attempt to finish the job of undressing myself, but I couldn't. I yelped in pain as the shirt tugged at the fractured rib and pushed into the bruise.

"Kylo Ren?" I heard Nira call worriedly from behind the bathroom door.

"I'm fine." I reassured her. I then tried to tug off my shirt, but came to the horrified realization that it was legitimately stuck on my broken bones. There was no possible way I'd be able to get the clothing off on my own.

"Nira, could you come help me?" I changed my answer, calling out to her.

The door opened and she walked in.

Part of me was relieved that she would help me by lessening the pain of removing my clothes.

Part of me was purely excited by the thought of her undressing me. I was glad I had a valid excuse for her to do so.

_____

Author's Note

Okay, I'm sorry for the not as action-y chapter, but it was necessary for the plot. Also, if you can't tell, a Nylo part is coming up. I've been trying to fit in a lot of Nylo moments before the next intense action-fighty part.

Alrighty! See you soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 7K 51
Kylo Ren was a monster. A murderer, a beast... This you were sure of. In a life where you had woken up on the cold floor of a First Order ship with n...
58.6K 1.2K 25
Ophelia Kenobi and Ben Solo were the best of friends when they were young - practically inseparable. They would sacrifice themselves for the other. T...
160K 4K 41
Your favorite Star Wars fanfiction couple is back and they are returning with more twists, more power, more violence, more romance, and more drama wi...
147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...