The Alphas Secret Wolf

By princess_anabel

Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Authors not

Chapter 47

29.5K 1K 128
By princess_anabel

          (Eva's POV)

I walked back into  the pack house and put on my mask. I needed to relax and try to get over the fact that I told someone I knew unknown.

God what was I thinking? Am I really that stupid to have told someone?

But what was Josh going to do? Tell Braxton? But tell him what exactly? That the same person killed our moms? or that I may know more than what I'm telling.

I saw my father and I walked towards him but he was walking towards the basement.

It was weird because none of us are allowed down there but yet here he is going down the stairs.

So I followed him.

At first I stayed way behind him so that he couldn't see me. But then I started to loose him so I picked up my pace making sure I didn't make a sound. I heard him stop moving so I did to.

I thought I was caught, I was sure that he found me following him and I was about to leave until I heard a voice.

         "David?"

It was a women and she whispered it.

        I heard her heels hit the floor, and I heard him sigh a breath of relief.

      "Jasmine."

He sounded happy, Which was weird and then I heard something i never wanted to hear from my father.

It was the sound of the kissing. It wasn't that I was disgusted with the fact that my father still knows how to kiss considering he is getting kind of old.

But it was the fact that it was with someone other than my mother.

"Ive been waiting all day to do that."

He sounded so sweet while he spoke.

She giggled and sighed.

"We can't keep doing this. We can't keep sneaking around. We aren't teenagers you know?" Again she laughed but this time he joined her.

"I know my love. But its only for a little while longer. Nathaniel is about to introduce his mate and Luna to the pack. Daniel and Alexander are doing the same. Once everything is finalized I will tell them all the truth."

I heard them move and i kind of took a step back.

"And Evangeline? How do you think she will react?"

It was quiet for a bit before he spoke.

"She won't know. She decided to leave the pack. She feels as though she is a burden on us all."

"But she isn't and you know that. She is your daughter."

Again he sighed.

"She's not a burden but she does have a lot of problems. Her mate I'm afraid, does not want her. Her powers are getting out of control, she's been acting out, and she's causing a lot of problems within the family. Its best if she leaves. Life would be much simpler."

She gasped and I heard her take what I'm guessing a step back.

"You don't mean that David. She is your daughter. No matter what she has going on for her, she will always be family."

"I'm not saying she isn't going to be family. All I'm saying is that when she does leave it'll be easier on Nathaniel to focus. His mate is pregnant. He doesn't have time for nonsense. And with her powers I'm afraid she might hurt someone."

With each sentence my heart broke. How could my own father think that? Am I really that messed up?

I sniffled and stepped out.

They both looked surprised and my father pushed his little girlfriend behind him.

"Evangeline..." I put my hand up to stop him from speaking.

"Is that what I am to you? do you really think I'm that bad of a person that you have to sneak around with another women other than mom. It doesn't bother me that you're seeing someone but for you to lie and hide her?"

"Lie? What does she mean lie?"

I laughed and they both kind of got scared. That hurt more and with every second that passes I could feel my heart break.

"Its not my decision to leave. It was my fathers and Nate's decision. They're forcing me to take an airplane to Rome to start a new life. Because they think ill hurt someone. Do you think I asked to be this? You have no idea what I've been going through the past couple of weeks. But here you are, blaming me. You're suppose to be my father. The one person I could reply on to protect me. But you all are not my family anymore. The only one who's been truly there is mom."

I had to stop talking because I could feel my throat tightening up and I wanted to get everything I've ever'd kept bottled up out now before i leave.

"We all have forgive you for things that you could never take back. But the minute Im not like the boys you turn your back on me."

I heard Nate and them come into the room. I turned around and there they all were wondering what was happening.

"But I guess you're not the only one thats turned their back on me."

I looked towards my brothers and they all looked a little bit hurt that I would even say such a thing.

"And you guys. You guys were suppose to be there for me. Help me. Love me. CARE for me. And yet you all turn your backs on me for your mates. And before you even say it, no. Im not jealous. Because I don't care for Braxton anymore. Im done trying to be nice. You all will NEVER understand or know what I did to protect this family even after EVERYTHING you all have done to me."

Braxton and Josh were the next to join us along with James.

"Evangeline you will..."

"I will what? Watch my tongue? Oh thats right the freak of the family isn't allowed to speak! well you know what? Im not apart of this family anymore. You all want me to leave right? I will. Then you'll never have to see me again."

"leave? Leave where?" Braxton asked and I aughed.

"Didn't Nate tell you? Nate's sending me to Rome to start over. He's FORCING me to leave because he would rather keep his mate and unborn child safe than to have a monster like me around."

Everyone looked surprised except for Danny, Alex, And Braxton. They were furious.

"YOU DID WHAT?" Danny said.

"Were you even going to tell us!?" Alex screamed. Athena and Destiny tried their best to keep them calm but I don't think it was working.

"Don't. Don't act like you guys cared. None of you cared when you chose your mates over me, none of you cared when I was coming home bloodied and scared. You don't care just stop. Im suppose to go to find a new mate who loves me because Alpha Braxton you won't! and the funny part, I agreed! I agreed to leave because I put your guises needs before mine. I still am. Because we are family. Well, I thought we were family."

I wiped my tears and no one said anything.

Ariana looked like she wanted to cry, and when she stepped forward Nate stepped in front of her kind of like he was protecting her.

I looked away and I could feel tears threatening to spill.

"After everything I said he still thinks I'm going to hurt you."

Nate looked guilty but then it turned to anger really quick.

"She is my family for gods sake! Im protecting her because its just a natural instinct!"

"Its only a natural instinct when you think they're are being threatened! She may be your family now but that doesn't give you the right to disown me as your family too."

My voice cracked and all I could do was try and stop the tears.

"You all were all I had left. Now? I have no one. Not my mate, not my brothers, not my best friend, and not my father. Im alone. "

I could feel my veins start to glow and I knew I needed to calm down. Everyone backed away but now it didn't hurt anymore I kind of laughed at them. The glow went away and I felt light headed I started to wobble and I leaned up against a wall. I kept breathing hard and I knew I was warring myself out.

"Im tired. Im tired of fighting. Im tired of crying. Im tired of being hated, and blamed for things I have no control over. I don't want to be this special wolf with these stupid powers. 3 months ago I was normal. A normal girl, who dated, went out with friends, had fun, and rode motorcycles. Now, I don't know what I am other then a monster. Im just tired of being tired..."

I whispered the last part and yet no one spoke.

The final bell for the ceremony rang and we all kind of stayed still.

I remembered what I had to do and I knew it had to be done. I pushed myself off the wall, and looked around.

"Please, forgive me."

I teleported towards the garden in the back of the pack house and sat on the bench. I put my head in my hands and contemplated what I wanted to do.

I don't think I could hurt Braxton anymore. I won't let that be the last memory he has of me. I just won't let it be.

I felt someone grab my hair and throw me across the lawn.

"You don't ever learn your lessons do you? I tell you not to speak and yet I could hear your mouth from  a mile away! Do you think I'm Stupid?"

I looked up from the ground and saw unknown come towards me. He kicked my stomach and I literally had the air knocked out of me.

"I didn't say anything" I wheezed out and I felt him pull me up from my hair.

At the corner of my eye I could see his guys come out holding Mickey. He looked fine but he was pretty mad. he was struggling to get out of the handcuffs and tape.

"You ALMOST did. No doubt their probably going through the conversation right now and wondering what you meant by that. And then you tell your pathetic mates third that you knew me. I don't know whats stupider thinking I wouldn't find out or not caring and thinking you could get away with it. "

He slapped me and I let out a surprise scream when I hit the floor.

Mickey tried to run towards me but the guys punched him in the stomach and made him get on his knees and watch.

I shook my head at him and smiled.

"Im fine Mickey. Stop fighting, please."

He looked torn but he eventually stopped fighting them.

Unknown grabbed me by my hair and smashed his lips to mine. i tried to pull away but the harder I tried the more it hurt because he was pulling my hair.

He finally stopped trying to kiss me and pulled back. I spit and wiped my mouth with my hand so hard that I thought I was going to rub my lips off.

"You see that? Thats only a little bit of what your punishment will be when we get home."

And that, is when I started screaming. The thought of him touching me at all grossed me out. But to find out that he has worser things in mind as punishment scared me half to death.

"SHUTUP!" he covered my mouth and I started crying.

"You think thats bad, wait until you bare my pups."

He smiled at me and all I could do was want to hurt him.

I smacked, kicked, and punched for him to let me go. But he wouldn't budge.

Mickey started yelling but you couldn't understand him because of the tape that covered his mouth. No doubt he was probably telling him where to stick that idea at.

"Now you're going to be a good little mate and get back inside and finish what you started. You have ten minutes. If its not done by then ill kill someone myself, plus an extra 10."

He let go of me and I went falling towards the floor. I caught myself But I felt so weak. I don't think I could honestly stab someone anymore. Baring his pups just killed me on the inside. The only pups I can see myself caring are Braxton's.

"Tick Toc Evangeline." The guys picked up Mickey and I watched as they all disappeared into the dark night.

I teleported to my room and landed on my bed. I cried. I threw things across my room and screamed.

I knew no one could hear me but it helped. But I knew I didn't have much time. So I decided to fix myself up.

I re-applied my lipstick, fixed my running mascara, add a little bit more of it too. and fixed my hair. I grabbed the mask and put it on.

Showtime. I opened the door to my bedroom and walked down the stairs. Everyone must be in the ball room because no one was here it was dead silent.

I walked towards the ball room and our maids opened the door for me to enter.

I was suppose to be on stage with the rest of my family but I think Im just going to stand within the crowd. The ceremony had already started and Nate was talking about how important his family is to him. We made eye contact and he kind of stopped in the middle of his speech.

"..Uh Like I was saying, we are all one family. It doesn't matter if you aren't from my pack if you are ever in need you can always count on me because I will always put my family first."

I looked away when he said that and continued walking further into the crowd. I looked up at the clock and I had 5 minutes left. I had to find my person. The person Ill stab, the person ill kill.

I finally found him and went to stand right next to him. He didn't seem to notice me and I took the knife from my dress. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I looked back up at the clock. Two minutes left. Danny was speaking about how he's happy that Destiny is pregnant and he was thanking everyone for coming to Nate's ceremony and how he promises to be a good Beta.

I saw unknown standing against the wall. He was starring at me and he finally looked at the clock.

When I looked, I knew I ran out of time. He waited and I looked at the blade in my hand. I looked at the person next to me , the person who's life i would take away.

I looked back at unknown and knew what I had to do.

I took the blade, looked at unknown and and shook my head.

"No. I won't take anymore lives." He heard me and so did the person next to me.

"Eva what the hell?!" Unknown blew the whistled and I knew he called for an attack.

"It was either you or me Josh. I choose me."

"NO DONT!!" Everyone turned towards us, Danny stopped and Braxton Started running towards me.

"Im sorry I have to."

With that I turned the blade and stabbed myself with it. It didn't hurt at first but then i felt it.

I fell to the floor only to have unknown catch me.

And then rogues jumped threw the window, breaking them. Then I heard the most scariest growl I have ever heard in my entire life. It wasn't until I looked up at unknown did I know why. His scar was showing and the growl came from Braxton.

My braxton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6K 25
Evangeline Parks was many things. Werewolf, daughter, future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. But, a mate is something Evangeline is not. So what happens...
147K 8.5K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...
8.4K 228 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...