The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Three

226K 3K 2.2K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edwards POV

"Olivia you can go sit right next to Marcel over there," she pointed.

Marcel, as the big spaz he could be, freaked out and quickly moved his books clearing the space for Olivia. He dropped half of his books and looked like a dork. He's such an idiot.

Harry's POV

Olivia gladly walked over next to Marcel. She seemed like a confident girl and I liked that.

Marcel's POV

She came over to me like without any hesitate! I looked like a fool picking up the books I dropped. I was so nervous when Mrs. Mason said Olivia Grace was going to sit next to me in class.

I gathered my books and nervously sat back down on my lab seat. She looked over and gave me an awkward smile.

"H-Hi, I'm M-Marcel," I was so nervous. I've never sat next to or talked to a girl.

"Hi ! I'm Olivia," she let out her hand for me to shake.

I was so nervous I didn't know what to do. I just stayed there staring at her.

"Umm," she kept looking at me, "nice to meet you."

Her hand was still out, "Oh, I am so sorry," I awkwardly shook her hand.

I pushed up my glasses with my thumb and ducked my head. She was so beautiful. I can't believe I talked to her! I was so nervous.

Harry's POV

Marcel talked to her! Damn, maybe I was wrong. Maybe I do have to worry about Edward and him as well!

Edwards POV

"She's hot," I told my good friend Michael Clifford. He was in my band and such a badass.

"Ehh, if ya like that type of girl," he shrugged.

"What is it with you Aussies," I groaned, "you guys have certain types."

"Well we don't like every girl that walks through the door mate," he laughed.

"Ahh screw you."

I turned around to get a better glimpse of the new girl. I forgot her name. I just know she had two first names but I could care less. I just wanted that girl and she's got.

"Hey man! What are drooling at?" Ashton joked. He was sitting behind Michael and I next to Luke and Calum.

"Shut up," I tried looking over his shoulder to get another glance of the new girl. She was hot and I was beginning to fancy her.

Harry's POV

After the bell sounded off and class was over. I slowly gathered my things and tried to wait for Olivia.

Marcel got up and I could see that he said good-bye to her and she smiled. Eddy left quick with his dumb punk friends.

"Hey man, lets go," the guys stood in front of me waiting.

"Uhh I need to hand in a few more late assignments, but ill uhh catch up with you guys later," I said.

"Alright mate," Zayn patted my back, "see you later." The boys all left and I was left there alone with Olivia. She was still gathering her stuff and I slowly put my stuff in my backpack.

I one strapped my backpack over my shoulder and walked over to her. I did seem a bit nervous. Which was strange because I was never this nervous with any other girls.

"Um Hey," I walked up. She looked up and smiled at my presence.

"Hi," her cheekbones showed and her eyes sparkled.

"I'm Harry," I let out my hand and she shook it.

"I'm Olivia Grace."

"Yeah I know."

Her eyebrow frowned at me and she seemed taken back.

"No I mean, I-I already know you're name because Mrs. Mason introduced you and-"

"It's nice to meet you Harry," she giggled cutting me off.

I made her laugh!

"Nice to meet you too," I said, "so where you from?"

"Birmingham."

"Really? I played football a there once in the big arena," I told her.

"Wow, that's amazing. I love that arena, it's massive!"

"You play?" We walked out of the class together stopping and standing next to the door outside the classroom.

"Yeah a little bit, but-" she was interrupted by the swarm of girls who rushed over to me this morning.

"Harry will you help me carry my books to class?" One of them said.

"Harry are you free tomorrow night?" Another asked.

"Harry do you want to watch my volleyball practice?" One shouted.

I was surrounded, "ladies please, I'm sorry but I was in the middle of something. Im flattered but I can't, I'm very busy today."

"Awww," they all chorused. They began leaving.

I sighed and seen that Olivia had left. She wasn't around. She was gone. The girls scared her off.

"Hey mate!" Liam cheerfully walked over.

My back hit the wall and I slowly slid down it.

"Woah what's wrong?" He asked.

"I was talking to Olivia and the girls came and swarmed me again and scared her off," I frowned, "we were having a good chat."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm sure she'll come back? You should apologize for what just happened."

Liam was right. He always knew what to say, "thanks lad."

"Ey that's what friends are for! Now get up come on," he reached out his hand and helped me up, "good. Now lets go we have gym class in 3 minutes."

It's was lunch period now. The boys and I sat at our usual table. Girls always begged to sit with us, but we didn't allow anyone else beside Eleanor and Danielle to sit with us.

"So did you hear about that new girl Olivia?" Danielle began.

"Oh Yeah! I've had her in 3 classes so far, she's really nice," Eleanor said.

It caught my attention so I got up and sat next to El, "you talk to Olivia?"

"Yes, why?" She laughed.

"Has she said anything about me??" I was eager to know.

"Calm down mate," Louis laughed.

"No," Eleanor giggled.

I sighed. Well of course she wasn't going to say anything about me. A swarm of girls surrounded me. I was about to leave when Eleanor stopped me.

"Wait," she said, "she did mention you at one point."

"Really what'd she say?" I sat back down.

"She said you were a nice guy," she bit into a fry.

"That's it?" My arms raised.

"Yes what more do you expect?"

I sighed and went back to my chair. I dug into my food. I glanced around the cafeteria and seen Olivia sitting with Macey. Olivia glanced over to me. I quickly turned and looked away, then glanced again at her but this time Macey was looking at me. I turned away again.

I wonder if they were talking about me? Macey was my ex girlfriend so maybe they were. What if she told Olivia bad things about me? I thought, but then again Macey was the one who broke up with me.

I glanced again. Olivia and Macey were laughing. Man, I would love to know what they were talking about.

Just then I seem someone walk behind Olivia. I turned and sat next to her. They seemed to be flirting and Olivia seemed to enjoy it. She was laughing and so was he. I couldn't see the males face but his body figure seemed so familiar. Then I realized who it was once he took off the sweater revealing all his stupid tattoos ! It was Edward. He was flirting with Olivia.

Dammit. I knew he would do that. He saw me looking at her in chemistry. He knew I fancied her.

"Hey, umm Harry," it was Marcel.

"What is it Marcel?"

"Can I uhh borrow some money for lunch?" He did that thing where he fixes his glasses with his thumb.

"Where's the money Gemma gave you before we left?"

"Oh, Edward took it from my backpack when he was chasing me this morning."

I groaned and took out my wallet. I handed him some money to go buy lunch. He marched towards the lunch area. Marcel is such a dork.

I glanced back over to Olivia and Edward was gone. I was relived. Maybe she saw what a douche he was and told him to leave. I felt more calm.

I was eating and enjoying lunch with the guys. We were laughing and having a good time as usual.

"Hey brothaah," it was Eddy.

"What do you want?"

"Guess whose got a date, with the new girl," he laughed.

Are you kidding me!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...
911K 35.6K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...
60.3K 2.1K 19
Marcel Styles, the guy who gets bullied and beaten and ignored by everyone, falls in love with a guy named Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson on the ot...