Always find a way (Taoris)

By emoEmuu

17 year old Zitao just moved to Korea. His mom works under the famous female CEO of Wu Industries. Her cold h... More

Chapter 1: New City, New School, New Job
Chapter 2: I don't need you
Chapter 3: Hard Work
Chapter 4: Stares and Whispers
Chapter 5: Party
Chapter 6: The day after
Chapter 7: Birthday party
Chapter 8: Possesive
Chapter 9: Oxytocin
Chapter 10: Hospital
Chapter 11: Goodbye and Moving on
Chapter 12: Leather Pants
Chapter 13: Happy
Chapter 14: Old Friend
Chapter 15: Distance and Satansoo
Chapter 16 : Cute Family
Chapter 17: China
Chapter 18: Return
Chapter 19: Valentines Day
Chapter 20: Valentine's Day pt 2
Chapter 21: Snowed In
Chapter 23: Graduation
Chapter 24: Always
Chapter 25: Wedding
Life after

Chapter 22: Orphanage

5.6K 251 106
By emoEmuu

Tao's POV

I sighed and sat in the car. Kris forgot something in his locker so he ran back to get it.

I heard his phone buzz and I picked it up. His mom was calling.

"Hello!" I said cheerfully. It's been a while since I talked to Subin.

"Oh Tao! I didn't expect you to answer. Anyway can you tell Kris he needs to go down to the orphanage. I promised would send someone down to handle the donations."

"Okay" I said excited.

"How are you?"

"Good."

"I heard you went to China."
"Yea. My grandfather wanted to talk to me.....Subin I have to go. Kris is back."

She said goodbye and I hung up right when Kris sat in the car.

"Who was that?" He said while starting the car.

"Your mom. She said you had to go down to an orphanage."

Kris's eyes widened, "Oh shit. I completely forgot."

"Well let's go! I want to meet some kids."

Kris chuckled and started driving.

We arrived at the place ten minutes later.  Kris pulled out some papers and I ran to the door.

He smiled as he followed me up the stairs.  I walked inside to the main lobby and the woman at the desk immediately stood up and bowed to us.

"Welcome Master Wu. You are too generous, making this deal with us."
Kris shook his head, "It's nothing. Tao here would like to meet the kids while we talk. Is that okay?"

The woman lit up, "Definitely, unfortunately they all went out on a day trip except BeiBei....she stayed back because she was sick last night."

@ the Ppl who get where Beibei is from.....you the MVP

I smiled, "Can I meet her? Please?!"
The woman laughed and nodded. She promptly disappeared up a flight of stairs before coming back down with little footsteps following her.

A little girl with pigtails and a cute white dress peeped at us from behind the caretaker.

I smiled at her and waved.
BeiBei giggled and hid her face in the caretaker's skirt.

"BeiBei....come here." I said opening my arms.

Beibei slowly made her way to me.
"My name is Tao."
She smiled a bit and waved.

I grinned and picked her up. I walked to Kris who was finishing up with the caretaker.

"Kris! Look!"

Kris turned and immediately smiled when he saw Bebei and me.

"She's adorable Taozi." He said tickling her stomach.

I laughed as Beibei giggled and hid her face in my shoulder.

The caretaker smiled, "She's taken a great liking to you Master Huang."

My eyes widened, "No no. Please call me Tao."
The woman nodded and bowed.

Beibei ran her fingers through my hair. "Tao can we go see the lake!"

I turned to Kris confused, "There's a lake nearby?"

Kris chuckled, "I think she means the sea."

I turned to the caretaker, "Can we please take her?"

She had a worried expression on her face, "I don't know....."

Kris picked up Beibei and put her on his back.
"Thanks! We'll be back before dinner."

Ignoring her protests Kris ran out of the house and put Beibei in the front seat.
I pouted and made her get up.
I sat and pulled her in my lap.

Kris laughed as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Did we just kidnap a child?" I asked as I played with Beibei's hair.
Kris nodded, "I think we just did."

Beibei laughed to herself as she rolled down the window. She stuck her arm out and giggled as she wiggled her fingers.

Kris's POV

I smiled as I watched Tao. His face lit up every time Beibei said something.
Her little fingers held onto Tao's fingers as he danced along to the radio with her. Tao had no idea how happy this made me. I wish that right now....the three of us in this car...could stay like this forever.
No need to worry about the company of the huge deal coming up or anything else.

Just me, Tao and Beibei.

I stopped at a shipyard and got out.

Tao followed with Beibei trailing behind him.

I watched in amusement as Tao stopped and looked behind him. He lightly scolding Beibei for not being fast enough and made her hold his hand.

He had no idea of how much he was mom-ing her right now.

Yes from now on mom-ing is a word.

I held out my hand and Beibei's small hands held onto my finger.

I sighed contently as we walked to the dock, Beibei in between Tao and I.

Tao poked my shoulder and I turned.
"On three?" He said.

I laughed and nodded when I understood what he meant.

Beibei noticed our smiles and she giggled, "One!! Two!!! Threeeee!!" She counted.
On three, Tao and I both lifted our arms causing Beibei to loose contact with the ground.

She wiggled her feet as she laughed.
Tao laughed with her and I couldn't help but crack a smile.

We played until the sun went down. Beibei finally stopped running around and caught sight of the water reflecting the sunset.

Her eyes widened as she walked towards the rails.

She climbed up and watched the sunset peacefully.

Tao saw her and quickly joined, "Wooow. It's so prettty!!" He giggled as he pulled out his phone. I chuckled and joined them.

I stood on the other side of Beibei and held onto her waist, making sure she wouldn't fall.

Finally Tao picked up Beibei and balanced her on his waist as he cuddled up to me.

"Happy?" I asked, lightly kissing his forehead as he nuzzled my chest.

He nodded murmuring something I didn't catch.

Beibei yawned and rested her head on Tao. I watched in amusement as she started falling asleep on Tao who was starting to fall asleep on me.

I wasn't taking care of one child, I was taking care of two.

I chuckled as I gently peeled Beibei from Tao and balanced her on my back. She made a whining sound as she tightened her grasp on my neck.

I picked up Tao who was almost completely knocked out.

Like that I walked back to the car. Tao in my arms bridal style and Beibei on my back.

I gently placed Beibei in the back and buckled her in.
Then I took Tao who was leaning against the car and settled him in the passenger seat.

I yawned once before going to the other side and settling down before starting the car.

The car ride back was quiet with an occasional snore from
Tao or a high pitched tiny one from Beibei.

When we got the orphanage home I tried waking Tao but he was passed out completely.
I smiled to myself before picking up Beibei and bringing her to the front door.

Mrs.Choi, the caretaker, opened the door and gasped when she saw a sleeping Beibei.

"Oh I'm sorry. I hope she wasn't a bother to you."

I shook my head.

"Mrs Choi, can you do me a favor?"

She nodded earnestly, "Anything for our generous benefactor."

"Can you make sure Beibei does get adopted? At least not until I get graduated."

Her eyes widened, "Why?"

I smiled to myself, "I have a feeling a particular person would want to adopt her in the future. And I am fully with him."

Mrs Choi stammered, "Y-You're going to adopt Beibei?"

I nodded, "But not now. We're both in high school. But we will be visiting."

Mrs Choi nodded, "Of course of course."

I bowed as a thank you and gently pressed a kiss on Beibei's forehead.

I waved a goodbye and went back to the car.

I sat and turned, watching Tao as he shifted uncomfortably.

I kissed his lips gently causing him to smile in his sleep.
I brushed hair off his forehead.
"I love you Huang ZiTao." I whispered.

Woooo another chapter done!
*pops party popper*
Unfortunately this story is coming to an end.
I think there's about 4 chapters left.

Thank you all for reading and commenting and voting and such.
I'm really motivated to write more with each comment and vote.

I'M STARTING A NEW STORY WOOOOO. It's called Oh wonderful ^.^

I'll probably start publishing around April? Idk

-PandaSugaKookie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 18 4
Tao just wants to go back to how it was with the one he loved. But his past mistake made a hole in that, one that can't be fixed. Or can it?
285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...
474K 9.1K 67
This is my first Fan fiction story so please just bear with my wrong grammars hehe! I'm trying my best to make it better. I wont give time for myself...
3.9K 156 8
Huang Zitao an innocent boy.His innocents causes something to stir in a young man named Wu Yifan or Kris.Kris wants to take baby Taos virginty will h...