Chapter 15: Distance and Satansoo

Tao's POV

It's been almost two months and I was confused on why Kris refused to talk to me all this time. I tried approaching him but he always found an excuse not to respond. Amber was busy working on recording and writing songs. But Kris was always with this one girl. It broke my heart to see him so distant from me.

Someone swung their arm around my shoulder startling me.

Luhan let out a laugh as I jumped slightly.

"Shut up Lu-ge." I said pushing him. 

Luhan just smiled and ruffled my hair, "Tao, wanna come over for a sleepover. It's baking night at the Do's."

"What's that?"

Luhan dead panned, "Really Tao? It's baking night. It's exactly what it sounds like. Xiumin, Chen, Yixing, Sehun, Kai and Kyungie will be there."

I nodded. Luhan started dragging me away but I saw Kris come out of the school last second.

"Kris!!" I yelled.

He turned to me and saw Luhan pulling my wrist. His eyebrows furrowed and walked away with that girl.

"Kris-ge?" I whispered, ignoring the pang in my chest.

Luhan turned to see the tears in my eyes.

" Tao, oh my god. Um let's get home. Tell me what happened on the way."

I got in Luhan's car and him being the responsible best friend he was, called Yixing who was already at Kyungsoo's house.

"Yah wait a minute...KYUNGIE OUR CHILD NEEDS HELP."
I cringed when I heard Yixing yell through the phone.

Minutes later Kyungsoo's voice was audible. "Okay I'm here...Tao what's wrong?"

I patiently explained who Amber was and why she was visiting. I explained how Kris was acting and how he went with a girl somewhere completely ignoring me. I told them how long this has been happening and how I kind of felt my heart crack every time he ignored me.

I heard Yixing sigh. "Tao that doesn't make sense. He adores you."

Luhan hit his steering wheel, "That's what I've been saying!"

"Tao, let's forget about it tonight okay? We'll figure it out tomorrow. Let's just have fun tonight."

I nodded to Kyungsoo's words before realizing he couldn't see me, "Okay."

Luhan hung up and turned the radio on and rolled down the windows. Girls Generation's Gee came on and Luhan wasn't holding back.

"AHA!! LISTEN BOY....MY FIRST LOVE STORY."

I tried hiding my face from the curious onlookers.
"Oh god please no Lu-ge."

Little did I know, this night was going to be full of girl groups songs and dances. We pulled into Kyungsoo's estate right as Twice's Ooo Ahh ended. I ran screaming inside. Kyungsoo came crashing downstairs with his shirt half unbuttoned with Kai close behind him.

"Tao! What's wrong!" He said checking me over.

"Luhan wouldn't stop singing girl group songs!" I said pouting.
Kyungsoo just laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
Kai on the other hand looked irritated. "We stopped out make out for this?"

I made a disgusted face and pushed Kai slightly, "Ew you horn dog."

He pouted and ruffled his hair. "And now the mood is gone."