Legacy of a Flower: Naruto

Von ChubbyBunny37

(Going through a remake. edited, new and improved version coming soon) This is the story of a girl whose moth... Mehr

HEY! Remake!
Legacy of A Flower: Prologue
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter One
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Five
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Six
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twelve
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fifteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Sixteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eighteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Nineteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty
Legacy Of Flower: Chapter Twenty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Two
Picture Of Lily and Basil
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Six
Sequel!!!
Annoucement?
Remake is Out!

Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven

9.7K 392 262
Von ChubbyBunny37

Lily's POV

Crying rang through my ears. Wait... What?! Oh hell no, no one and I mean no one is about to ruin my peaceful death. This ghost or whatever it is better shut up before I go all zombie and beat them senseless.

Hold up.... that's not a ghost... It's the painful whaling sound of a fangirl. My eye slowly opened, light blinding them. Once my eyes became adjusted to the light I saw that I was on the bridge.

"Sakura shut up..." I drawled tired and sore.

"Get up loser." I heard a tired voice. A irk mark grew at the side of my head.

"Uchiha, if you keep calling me loser I will take one of the senbon lodged in my arm and shove it down your throat." I threatened.

"Whatever loser, I'm so scared." He said sarcastically. I slowly sat up, glaring daggers at him.

"Sakura, if you ever do get married with him.... I don't know how you'll be able to put up with this jerk." I grumbled.

Hearts formed into her eyes as she gawked over Sasuke. "See, Sasuke! Even Lily believes in our love."

He groaned and glared my way, a look that I gladly returned.

"Lily!" Naruto shouted, throwing himself at me.

"Hey Blondie..." I say, hissing in pain. "So what's up?" I rose a brow.

"Good to see you're okay." Kakashi gave me a closed eye smile and filled me in on what happened.

The senbon only put me into a temporary death state, and minutes later the same happened to Sasuke from protecting Naruto. Said Blondie was pissed off at our deaths, released the ninetails, Haku was killed by something Kakashi called his 'Lightning Blade'.

Then Zabuza went at Gato's men like a straight savage, then the villagers stood up to the said little man. Now both Haku and Zabuza are dead, sadly... They're in peace now... Hopefully together..

"That's......" I had no words to describe  everything that happened. Maybe because you could use many words, some positive, others not so much.

"Yeah..." Naruto mumbled.

********

We stood on the now finished bridge, which was now called 'The Great Naruto Bridge'. It was magnificent. They did a great job.

"I-I'll miss you, Naruto!" Inari exclaimed, holding back tears.

"You can cry.... Even men cry, you know..." Naruto said, holding back tears of his own.

"No.... I'm fine, just cry!" Inari yelled. Naruto hugged him as they hid tears.

I face palmed and shook my head. "You'll never be the most functional boy, will you, Blondie?"

"Hey don't judge, you'd be balling your eyes out to!" He accused.

"Tsk, as if." I rolled my eyes playfully, giving him a smirk.

Inari walked up to me and un- expectedly hugged me. "I'll miss you too..... Take care."

I smiled brightly, placing an affectionate hand on top of his head. "You too little sailor boy...."

Everyone sweatdropped at me. We said goodbye once more before we set off. "Hey Blondie..." I said walking beside him.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"We just took one step closer to our dreams." I stated, observing the clouds in the sky as I spoke.

"Yeah!" He agreed. "And whatever we do we'll do it together!"

"Forever and always." I smiled with him.

**********

I was about to bang my head against a tree, or something harder. We were back at Konoha doing dumb missions. Only doing missions with Naruto and Sasuke was like trying to eat soup with a fork; it was impossible.

Their rivalry has grown twice as big. Naruto just keeps trying to do everything better than Sasuke, and Uchiha just makes him look stupid.

First, we picked weeds from a woman's garden. I loved being in all kinds of gardens where I could peacefully examine them as I worked. But that peace was disturbed. Naruto decided that he wanted to pick more weeds and faster than Sasuke. Ignoring my warnings and objections, the little idiot picked up everything. Even the woman's special herbs.

He got beat up by her, and her garden was left bare to the the dirt.

After the obviously failed mission, we had to take out trash from a river. Naruto, being the uncoordinated boy he was slipped and went down the stream, about to fall from a waterfall. I had to use my vines for Sasuke to be able to go and save him. Smooth, Naruto, very smooth indeed....

Our last mission was to walk dogs. Simple right? Apparently when you're working with a certain blonde it's not as easy as it should be. He picked the biggest dog, and wasn't able to control it. So he walked into a land mine. Fortunately the dog came out fine, Naruto could say..... otherwise.

"Our team work has been lacking." Kakashi pointed out as we were finally done with our ridiculous missions.

"Ya' think?" I said with a sigh.

"Yeah, and it's all your fault, Sasuke!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at the Uchiha.

"Whatever loser, I'm out of here." Sasuke said cooly, brushing Naruto off.

"Ahhh!" Naruto yelled in frustration. "You always act like you're so much better than everybody else."

"Not everyone." He corrected him. "Just you."

"That's it!" Naruto exclaimed. Sasuke turned around and the two were glaring at eachother down. I don't even try to intervene anymore, it's their rivalry, and their problem.

"I swear they're getting worst everyday." I mumbled to myself, watching at a bird the fly by.

"Well I have to go." Kakashi said. "You two can beat eachother other to a bloody pulp some other time."

"Oh yes, because any other time is just fine." I said sarcastically.

The Jonin sweatdropped and said,"Make sure those two don't kill eachother.". Then just poofed away giving us a curt wave. His words directed towards me. Great, so now it's my problem too...

I looked over at my team. "H-Hey Sasuke do you want to go work on our teamwork alone?...." Sakura said.

"Oh god, you hormonal teenage girls and your disgusting thoughts." I mumbled to myself.

"Maybe you should go and train. You're just as bad as Naruto.... Actually, you're worst than Naruto." Sasuke said.

"Hey, Uchiha what's your problem!" I hissed, glaring at him. "I know you don't want to be smothered by a fangirl but that dosen't mean you have to be harsh, she's still your teammate! And she might not have strength but she's most likely smarter than you! So watch yourself, because it's not our fault that you have a stick up your ass."

"Whatever.... Like you can talk. Keeping secrets from your own team." He scoffed.

"What the hell would you know?" I was ready to lunge at him, but Naruto and Sakura held me back. He kept walking. I would love to wipe thay smug smirk off his face. I shrugged theirs arms off me and started walking the opposite direction. "Stupid, cocky, Uchiha."

******

I took a deep breath and sat on the roof of.... well who knows what building this is. Uchiha just knows how to ruin your day with his nasty attitude.

I sat there for a while until I noticed something.... There's alot of people here, people whose headbands don't match the Leaf's.

I quickly got up and sensed Naruto's chakra. They weren't far so I was able to detect his, along with Sakura's.

Once I got to them I saw Konohamoru, the Hokage's grandson, being held up by some guy in a full black, body suit, his face covered in paint. There was a blonde girl with four spiky ponytails. Then there were three little kids with Naruto and Sakura.

I was perched on top of the fence, looking at them. "If I were you I would drop that kid."

"Lily!" My team shouted in surprise.

The boy seemed a bit shocked but quickly covered it up. "Why should I do that? I was having lots of fun...."

"You must be a ninja with no kind of skill if you're picking on a little kid." I shook my head. I discreetly twisted my wrist upwards causing vines to crawl up his legs.

"What the hell!" He exclaimed, dropping Konohamru. The vines seeped back into the ground and I jumped in front if him. The girl that was with looked at me with wide eyes. I learned her name was Temari.

"You little brat!" He snapped throwing a punch at me. I quickly ducked, trying my best to avoid his continuing punches.

I was cut off gaurd by Naruto yelling, and ended up being lifted up by my collar. "Really Blondie?!"

"Sorry!" The boy apologized. I didn't struggle, I just kept my grip on his wrist. Great now I'm stuck in the position I freed Konohamaru from. What the hell did they even do to get on this guy's bad side?

"Nice make up." I spat bluntly,"Who's the artist, a two-year-old?"

"You're in no position to be throwing insults." He smirked. He pulled his arm back, and I waited for the blow to hit my face. But it never came, because a pebble was thrown at his hand. As I fell I lightly kicked off from his stomach, causing him to groan and me to land on my feet. He stepped back and glared at the tree next to us.

"You're a long way from home." Sasuke, who was sitting on a branch, casually throwing a pebble up and down in his hand. "And way out of your league."

"Nice of you to join the party, Uchiha." I said, leaning against the fence, kicking my right foot up while crossing my arms. He nodded towards me, keeping his 'cool' guy act. "Although it looks like one of our guest will have to leave shortly."

The boy glared at Sasuke and I. Psh, he doesn't scare me. "Get lost." Sasuke merely said.

"You two think you're so wise... But both of you are all talk, and no action." He retorted.

"Ha! Did you seriously nust forgot about the little dance off we just had." I mocked.

"Why don't you come down you little punk and all three of us can handle this properly." He said.

"Two against one?" I scoffed, laughing mockingly,"Please, we don't have to pick on a little kids to convince ourselves we're strong."

"That and you're not worth our time." Sasuke added as we both forgot about the argument we had gotten into with eachother a while ago. I guess, when it's most needed we know to stick together.

"I'm tired of you!" He exclaimed, reaching for something that was wrapped up on his back.

"You're not going to use the crow are you?!" Temari asked, alarmed at her partner's rash moves.

"Kankuro, enough." A boy said from the other side of Sasuke's tree. "Have you forgotten the whole reason we're here?"

"Who the hell is that?" I muttered, slightly surprised at his sudden appearance. He was so stealthy, no one had realized he was even there.
This boy truly piqued my interest.

"Gaara! Look I can explain! It's just that the little one slammed in-"

"Hold up!" I cut Kankuro off. "Why're you always lying?! You're acting like that kid made you fly to the other side of the village!"

He shot me a harsh glare, which I returned with a smirk. "Anyways like I was say-"

"Shut up or I'll kill you." The red head, who I now know as Gaara said. Everyone's eyes widen in alarm and something told me who could make that threat- no promise, come true.
His eyes were scary, I was curious, but still terrified at his killer-like glare.

What looked like sand swirled around Gaara, and he reappeared beside his group."Sorry about any trouble he's caused you." Gaara said, unapologetically. "Let's go!"

"Wait!" Sakura's voice stopped them. Yep, she wants to die."Judging by the symbol on your headband, it's clear that you're from the Village Hidden in the Sand. And although our villages are  allies, it's still prohibited to enter another's village without permission. So state your purpose, and it better be good."

"You must be living under a rock." The blonde girl remarked, taking out some I.D."We do have permission, we're here for the Chunin Exams."

"Chunin Exams?" Naruto cocked a brow in confusion."What's that?"

"You guys really do live under a rock." Temari laughed.

"Since the First Great Ninja War..." I replied, face palming at the dense blonde.

"The Chunin Exams are what each Genin have to go through in order to be promoted to Chunin, Boss." Konohamaru explained. The Blonde then began to blabber on about partaking in the exams and passing.

"It's rude to ask a person a question then ignore them." She scowled scowled.

"Well, you answered the question we need you to answer so I see no reason to continue on with the conversation." I said. This caused her to glare at me but I didn't care and was becoming tired of this.

They were about to set off until Sasuke stopped them. "Wait! You what's your name."

"Me?" The girl, who goes by the name Temari blushed. I sighed, what does everyone see in him, again?

"No, the one with the gourd on his back." Sasuke said. Finally some useful imformation.

"I'm Gaara of the Sand. I'm curious to know the names of you and that girl." He answered, most likely had seeing me and Kankuro's small fight.

"Sasuke Uchiha." The egotistical boy said.

"Lily Yoshida." I said keeping my eyes trained on his. He glared at me and I couldn't help but glare back. He didn't like me and I was afraid of hi- no not him, just his hateful aura.

"I bet you're dying to know my name!" Naruto shouted.

"I couldn't care less, now let's go!" Gaara snapped. My eyes narrow. Oh, hell no! My fear subsided as a reply to his rudeness towards my friend and confidence was gain.

"Hey , Red!" I yelled. He turned around. "You better watch what you say. That's my bestfriend Naruto Uzumaki!" I made sure to exaggerate his name. "And he's going to become Hokage! So keep that in mind, will ya!"

He seemed unaffected yet confused on why I even cared if he dissed Naruto or not. He was however curious at my sudden burst of confiden. Then they left.

What?! That's Naruto! And as you notice I protect my friends, that's why I defended Sakura.

Naruto gave me a smirk, and we
fist pounded. "I could care less about how scary he is."

Like. Comment. Bye.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

384K 10.2K 40
With the fourth Shinobi world war looming over all of the nations, Haru Senju finds herself stuck in between the Will of fire her ancestors created a...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
284K 8.8K 46
Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that she is an Uchiha except for the Hokage and...
5.1K 104 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...