Maki Hatake (Naruto FanFic)

By supermassiveblckhole

Kakashi Hatake. Son of the infamous White Fang. Brother of Mikio Hatake. When Kakashi's dad committed suicide... More

Maki Hatake
Chapter One. Enter: Maki Hatake
Chapter Two. The Academy & The Final Exam
Chapter 3. Who is That Girl?
Chapter 4. Grounded
Chapter 5.My new Sensei
Chapter 6. Kakashi's Redemption.
Salutations!
Chapter 7. Just a little bit of fun .. and a lot of hard work
Not a chapter, just ..hi
chaper 8. babysitting a drunk guy..Fun
Chapter 9. Living With Stupid Uchiha
Chapter 10. My Escape Attempt
Chapter 11. Zabuza of the Mist
Chapter 12. More Chidori training
Chapter 13. The Chunnin Exams: 1
Chapter 14. The Chunnin Exam: 2
Chapter 15. The Chunnin Exam: 3
Chapter 16. The Chunnin Exam: 4
Chapter 17. The Chunin Exam: 5
Chapter 18. The Chunin Exam: 6
Chapter 20. Vengeful Desires
Chapter 21. Training with Hayate Gekko
Chapter 22. The Chunnin Exam: Final exam
Chapter 23. The Chunin Exam: Maki's fight.
Chapter 24. Forgiveness
Chapter 25. Attack!
Chapter 26. Turning point
Chapter 27. Saved
Chapter 28. A New Proposition
Chapter 29. Starting in the Root
Chapter 30. Root training.
WARNING: Contents may cause heart attack.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Shippuden No Shippuden?
And the final decision..............
:( ahhhhhhhhhhhhh don't hate
The End The End

Chapter 19. The Chunin Exam: 7

11.6K 460 166
By supermassiveblckhole

Chapter 19. The Chunin Exam: 7

Rock Lee vs Maki Hatake.

I smirked. This was going to be a fun fight. I was just itching  for a worthy opponent. Wait, what was this feeling that was burning up inside me and taking over my body?

....lust for power?  

... desperation for revenge?

Why was I feeling this way all of a sudden?

I looked across the room. Link was jumping up and down excited that it was finally his turn to fight.

I jumped down to the first floor, landing gracefully on my feet. Lee decided to take the stairs.

"We meet again, my beautiful rice ball! Although in combat" he exclaims sadly.

It's not going to be much of a fight. 

 I will crush him.

Woah woah woah, where are All these thoughts coming from?

...Ever since I acquired the curse mark I've been feeling a bit off.

Maybe I should've just quit the exams like my teammates suggested. No, I'm tired of being genin at my skill level.

And as soon as I make chunin, kakashi uncle will recommend me for jounin. Imagine that, jounin at age 13.

I growled at Link. "Look Link, I'm warning you. Forfeit this match. I'm feeling out of it today and I really don't want to hurt you."

He gave me a dazzling smile despite my bad mood. "Do not worry about me my perfectly pressure-cooked piece of steak, I will be just fine! I refuse to forfeit this match!"

Seriously, where does he come up with these things?!

"As you wish." I muttered. I did warn him...

Whatever these feelings of hate were, I had to get over them. Before the fight began.

"No forfeits? Then let the second fight of the preliminaries begin!" The third exam proctor said before geting out of our way. Smart guy.

Lee came at me and I whipped my kunai out. We sparred for a while, but we were just playing with each other.

I concentrated on my hatred and forcefully willed it to disappear.

After taking a few deep breaths, my anger was gone and felt like my old self again.

Our sparring became intenser and I ended up on one side of the room, Lee, the other.

I smirked. "I'll go easy on you Link. I won't use ninjutsu or genjutsu. This will be an all-out taijutsu battle, to see who one of us is the stronger taijutsu fighter. Sound fair?"

"Give me your worst!" He cried out.

I pulled out more kunai and went at it again.

Using no jutsu was kind of boring. Cause let me tell you, I had a bunch up my sleeve.

"Maki! You could have been there to save us!" A voice cried out in my ear.

I froze and Lee got a hard kick to my jaw.

It was my mother's voice, crying out to me.

"Maki, you killed us! Your own parents. You weren't strong enough to save us." My father's stern voice said harshly, penetrating my brain.

What...what was this?

I felt the same evil presense as before and looked up to where the jounin were watching us. The sensei of those sound ninja was watching me intensely. And that's when I knew.

It as orochmaru.

He smiled at me and I fell to my knees, screaming. The pain of the curse mark had taken over my body and there was nothing that I could do to stop it.

I could feel the mark pulling at my chakra, forcing it to become visible all around my body.

No, i couldn't let this thing take control of me. I couldn't!

I had to resist. I had to fight . I had t-

And suddenly, I was overcome with rage.

and I blacked out.

Kakashi's P.O.V *****

My eyes widened as I watched my neice sink down to the floor, clutching her neck in pain. The pain must be unbearable...

And then, she stood up. I felt immense amounts of chakra flowing from her. Oh no...

the curse mark.

I took my eyes off her for one second and signaled anko for her queue. She nodded as soon as her eyes locked with mine and I turned back to maki, ready to take action.

What I saw, I truly couldn't believe.

The curse mark had now spread all throughout her body, which was standing over a broken and crumpled Lee and a teary gai sensei who was standing over his unconscious student crying.

How did she get to him so fast? No way she could do that much damage in the mere second.

Is this the power of the curse mark?

Anko was right. She had to be restrained.

Immediately.

**************************

Third Person P.O.V.

The genin watching the fight were amazed at the power displayed my Maki. But what were those marks all over her body? They wondered.

Three genin in the room knew, though. Team 7. Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto, watched as Maki destroyed Lee before their eyes with horrified faces.

"MAKI WHAT ARE YOU-" Naruto yelled, about to jump down and stop their teammate. Sasuke and Sakura held him back and Sasuke interrupted him.

"Moron, the power of that mark is out of your league. Let the jounin handle it. We did warn her..."

And indeed, the jounin were holding her back. Gai and Kurenai were holding her arms and legs back, and Kakashi was holding her neck to keep her from biting him.

Everyone could tell that Maki had really gone crazy. They wondered.. what could possibly drive her to  this point? The end.

The third hokage spoke up.

"It seems that there is a bit of a dilemma with one of the genin. Don't worry about it, but for the time being, the preliminaries will be delayed. You all can wait here, we will let you know when the fights will start up again."

Talking filled the room as everyone stared to the center. 

An emergency team was taking Lee to the hospital immediately and three jounin were holding Maki who was still out of control.

"Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura cried out.

The two boys of team 7 just waited in silence.

Kakashi turned around and looked up to the second floor, while holding his neice's neck. He gave Team 7 one of his infamous close eyed smiles. "Don't worry guys! Maki will be back to normal soon. I'll make sure of it."

One of the medical ninja rushed over to Maki with a needle and shot it into her arm.

"That should do it, It'll wear off in a couple of minutes though." She informed Kakashi.

He nodded and tossed a now limp and relaxed Maki over his shoulder as everyone stared quietly, thinking to themselves and wondering what is going to happen to this girl.

But one particular ninja, a sound ninja knew. He was the sensei of the sound ninja, also known as Orochimaru. And he knew exactly how he could get to this girl.

His plan was already in motion, and so far, It was working out perfectly.

A/N- Hello! I'm honestly so tired right now. I've been out all day! Or I would have updated sooner, sorry guys! But anyways, you should totally vote and comment and follow! :D Goodnight ! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

And special thanks to my internet besty, gaara119 :) She was my inspiration for writing this chapter! She inspired the twist to my plot, her losing control over her curse mark and what not. With out her i would've written a really boring chapter. Intense fight with Lee, but the same story line which would be super boring. 

So thank her!!!! 

Thanks gaara119, love ya :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 386 32
Being a sole survivor of not only your own clan, but your whole village can be nerve wreaking. But for Ookami no Tenshi Hatake, life got somewhat bet...
61.1K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
59.5K 2.5K 17
He thought that it was over, that he was finally allowed to rest but just like so many things in life it proved to be a short-lived dream. Kakashi Ha...
47K 970 49
Kakashi Hatake is the father of Sayuri Uchiha Hatake. Sayuri's mother, and Kakashi's wife Yuri Senju Uchiha has unfortunately passed during the Uchih...