Sinful Boyfriend

By KaedeT

Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The... More

Summary
Chapter 1 : Feeling observed
Chapter 2 : Report
Chapter 3 : Birthday Boy
Chapter 4 : The Club
Chapter 5: Trust me
Chapter 6 : Who Is He?
Chapter 7 : 18 anniversary
Chapter 8 : Plans
Chapter 9: Next Time
Chapter 10 : The Voice
Chapter 11 : Forget About It
Chapter 12 : The Daemon
Chapter 14 : You're my friend
Chapter 15 : Learn to be shameless
Chapter 16: Puke everywhere!
Chapter 17 : Interrupted
Chapter 18 : So Close to... Death
Chapter 19 : Mine
Chapter 20 : Happy with You
Chapter 21 : It's my turn
Chapter 22 : Embarrassed for Life
Chapter 23 : Welcome!
Chapter 24 : DEUS
Chapter 25 : Fuck the Human
Chapter 26 : Wait for me
Chapter 27 : H-A-G
Chapter 28 : Hope
Chapter 29 : The Letter
Chapter 30 : Destroyed
Chapter 31 : Kill Me Before I Kill You
Chapter 32 : Negotiating
Chapter 33 : Patience
Chapter 34 : Errors
Chapter 35 : Hatred
Chapter 36 : Thief
Chapter 37 : Inner fight
Chapter 38 : New Look
Chapter 39 : Doppelganger
Chapter 40 : Never again
Chapter 41 : Gone
Chapter 42 : Memories
Chapter 43 : Kill Them All
Chapter 44 : Dream
Chapter 45 : Invisible
Chapter 46 : My Knight in his Shiny Armour
Chapter 47 : Fiancée
Chapter 48 : Thank Porn
Chapter 49 : Red-Eyed Crow
Chapter 50 : The End
Epilogue
Sinful Boyfriend 2.0

Chapter 13 : The Bond

10.1K 577 42
By KaedeT

'You're warned, if you free this Daemon, you'll have to pay the price with your life essence.

Half-way up the hill, I see thee at last
Lying beneath me with thy sounds and sights —
A city in the twilight, dim and vast,
With smoking roofs, soft bells, and gleaming lights.' I read yet again for at least the fifth time.

Why riddles? I suck at these! Life essence? And the riddle it's way too hard! I groaned.

I look up and see Cameron sleeping, he seemed dead. His chest wasn't moving. How did get chained here? I was with him thirty minutes ago!

'Cameron what are you?' I whispered to myself.

Then I thought back at all the moment we had together. It was the stranger and the happiest moments of my life. It seemed like I knew him for way longer than a few weeks...

Suddenly I had a flash and I read yet again the riddle.

'The past...' I mumbled. 'Could it be the past? And life essence... Blood?' I look at the rock where everything was written and saw a little square at the bottom. There was a hole in the centre of the square.

I look back again at Cameron, wishing I was making the good decision. The thought of living my life without him seemed so depressing, so sad, as if... I was missing a part of myself.

Without a second thought, I succeeded to hurt myself deep enough for some blood to spill out.

'You're warned, if you free this Daemon, you'll have to pay the price with your life essence.' I put my finger on the little square and continued to read. 'Half-way up the hill, I see thee at last
Lying beneath me with thy sounds and sights —
A city in the twilight, dim and vast,
With smoking roofs, soft bells, and gleaming lights.' I made a pause. 'The past.' I pronounced loud and clear, but nothing.

'Was it the wrong answer?' I mumbled, but then I was suddenly felt light headed. I was so tired. Sleep. I sat down. My eyes... They're so heavy.

Before I blacked out I saw something move toward me. An animal? I had to get up. Couldn't sleep here... But I was so tired... A little nap. Just five minutes...

•~•~•

I woke up in a room that I didn't know. I tried to sit up, but a killing headache came from nowhere and I was so thirsty. I groaned and slowly looked around. The room was empty except for the bed I was sleeping on and a pack of blood suspended on a rack. It looked like the things you saw in hospital for transfusion. And I was connected to it by my arm.

I tried again to sit down, but the pain was so unbearable that I just let this idea go.

Then the door opened and Cameron came in. He looked like him, but... There was something different. Maybe his aura? He looked more real, more powerful and confident.

He came right beside me and sit down on a chair that I didn't notice before. Did I hurt my head that bad?

'How are you feeling?' Cameron asked.

'Head... Ache... Nd... irsty...' I tried to talk, but my voice was all broken as if I had shouted for hours.

He put his arm under my head and slowly lifted me up of 45 degrees. Then a cup of water was already in his hand and he slowly gave it me to drink.

Drinking water had never been this good. I could feel the water going through my throat. I sighted in appeasement.

'T-hanks... W-hat happened to m-me?' I asked Cameron as he was posing my head back on the pillow.

'You unsealed me, Matt. Thank you so much. I knew you'll help me... No I knew you'll remember me... Us.' he started to tell me things I didn't understand.

'W-what do you mean... By remember u-us? W-why were you s-sealed w-when we were together a... Few minutes before y-you disappear?' I struggled to ask.

He smiled, but it was a sad smile. 'You don't remember?'

I shook my head immediately regretting it and groaned.

'Don't worry it'll come back soon since you liberated me, my power came back at his full power and I can...' he said gently and stopped in order to take a deep breath. 'Annihilate Deus, the ones that sealed me and the ones that dared to separate you from me. By only reincarnating you 700 hundred years later and by touching to your memories.' he explained with so much hatred that I shivered. 'And even after all these centuries, they want you to side against me? Dare to try, but I'll kill you first.' he said the last sentence as if he was talking to someone in particular. Someone that wasn't in this room, but someone that could hear him anyways.

There was an awkward silence, but Cameron broke it with a reassuring smile.

'How is your head?' he asked gently as if he said nothing wrong.

'It hurts. I can't move without feeling pain.' I answered talking more normally now.

'It's normal. You unsealed me with your own blood. Normally if you weren't the Chosen One, you'll have died and I wouldn't be here.' he explained as he put his refreshing cold hand on my forehead.

As if it was magic, my headache disappeared. So I sat up and looked at Cameron trying to find some answer. That is when I noticed some tattoo on my arm that wasn't there before. It looked like a tribal of a key. It was beautiful, but there wasn't the point.

'What is this? D-did you do this to me?' I ask confused and pretty angry.

'More or less. As soon as you put your blood to free me, this appeared.' he showed me an almost identical tattoo on his arm, except for a key there was a lock.

'Will it disappear one day?' I ask because mom would kill me as soon she would discover I had a tattoo.

'It won't because... This means that we are again linked together. You're all mine now as I'm all yours. Nothing will separate us ever again.' he said and kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 9.9K 55
Kenny and Ethan have many things in common. They both own the largest fashion and design companies. They both love what they do. They are filthy r...
1M 34.1K 34
I cannot feel. I should be emotionless. He is changing me. He is making me feel. He is dominating me. My body reacts to this man. It's... frightening...
643K 34.5K 60
He's smart, he's sexy, he's the devil in disguise. Lucifer Morningstar has ruled Hell since the beginning of time and now he's bored. A thousand yea...
70.5K 4.2K 57
Matt Beven Smith is a werewolf, he has two brothers and he is the youngest among three children. He is the second in line to be Alpha because the f...