Summer Love {AUSTIN MAHONE FA...

By xoxboys

In this, Austin is not the famous boy you all know. He actually moved to a city in Southern California to be... More

Summer
Crazy day
Just another summer day
First day
Kian
Thanksgiving
Zach
Happy Birthday Vanessa (Cody)
The cousins
Christmas
Poor Alex
New things
Giving it to ya!
CONCERT FUN
March 1st
Breaking it off
Cotillion de veronica
AFTERMATH
Sunday Morning
The diner
Just a dream
Uncle Austin
Wedding/reunion
-WAIT-

Everythings going to be alright

179 6 0
By xoxboys

Kian walked in the house, with no alert or anything. He rushed to my parents and he broke them the news. He walked to nessa's room and told us what he told mom and dad.

"I need you to be strong girls," kian said in a quiet serious tone.

"What happen Kian?" Nessa asked.

"Grandma Joyce died this morning, in the hospital."

I totally broke down and left the room. My grandma J was a big inspiration to me, I knew she was sick in the hospital but they said she was stable just yesterday when we left.

My dad was probably the one who was most in pain. That was his mom we were talking about and he wasn't there to say bye to his mom. Now it's just him, his brothers and sisters. His dad was gone when I was just a little girl.....-- my parents rushed to the hospital with Kian and Vanessa, I stayed home for a little longer to pull myself together. I drove to the hospital my self and went to ICU which was where my grandma laid, frozen.

"Hi gran--ma. It's me, Veronica." I touched her rock cold arm and shedded tears and hiccuped in between.

"You're --in a bett--er pla-ce nooow." I tried talking but all you heard was tears and moans. I mumbled a few more things to her and I left her.

"See you soon ma," I looked back at her and walked away. My grandma was my biggest inspiration, when I was little she is the one who took care of me, when my I was going through a hard time she always took my out! My grandma also showered all her grandchildren with gifts, presents, money, anything To make us happy. She told me when I leave someone I have to say, 'see you soon' because eventually you will see them again, not goodbye because that means you'll never see them again.

I walked to the waiting room where a lot of my family was. When I walked in someone stood up and hugged me, first it was Kian. I was bawling my eyes out where my eyes were so red it looked like I smoked weed!

"Everything will be okay, Ronnie." Kian whispered in my ear.

I just had tears running down my face and someone else hugged me.

"Let's go on a walk Veronica," the person said, just then I knew who it was. He put one arm around me and held my other hand.

"How'd you know where to find me?" I hiccuped from the tears.

"Vanessa texted me."

We walked around the outside of the hospital for a while until I calmed down and then we went back in.

"Everything's going to be alright veronica, you're a strong girl!" Austin hugged me real tight and we walked back inside.

My aunties and uncles were all in there, it was packed. My cousins, were all quiet for once and it was just silent and sad.

Austin stayed until everyone was ready to go and we all went to a restaurant.

"I'll just see you later alright?" Austin told me.

"No, Austin. You're coming. I told your mom already." My mom told him.

Austin and I took one car after we dropped his home, we had Vanessa and some of my cousins in the car.

"Austin. These are my cousins; Patrick, Alana, kristal!"

"Hey guys," he looked back from the passengers seat and smiled at them.

"Is that your boyfriend Ronnie?" They all asked.

"You know what!!!! Yes, he's my boyfriend, why?" I evilly laughed.

"Oh. You guys look cute together!" Alana chuckled.

I looked at Austin and he looked at me. We held hands just to make them say ewww. To be honest I felt butterflies.

"I'm telling mom!" Vanessa yelled.

"Ok, tell her then."

"Ouuu I'm yelling dad!"

"Fine! Go ahead and tell him!" I yelled at her.

Vanessa sucked her teeth and sighed out the window. Even if she told my parents, it's not true. Austin and I were just playing.-- We finally got to the place and all got out the car.

"So babe," Austin giggled when we got out the car.

"Shut up, you know I was playing!"

"Whatever, I know you want me." Austin mumbled.

"WHAT?! DID YOU JUST SAY YOU WANT ME?!" I screamed but luckily no one heard.

"I could of stayed home you know." Austin reminded me.

"But since you love me, you didn't!" I smirked then kissed his cheek. Did i...? What?! Noo.... Why?! Ughh. Austin just smiled at me, we were still holding hand so that made it more like we were going out...

We met up with everyone and went inside the food place. Me and Austin were still holding hands but I was done hiding I liked him so I didn't let go. All the little kids were making fun of it but you know when they have a boyfriend or girlfriend I will go to the extremes of making fun if them!--- We ate our food and i left with Austin to go to his house, my parents didn't mind.

"Mom! Are you home?!" Austin yelled throughout his house.

No reply he checked everywhere and then called her, she was on a date with a guy. Go Michele!

I went to Austin's room and laid on his bed while he was on his computer. I was still sad and I could really hold anything in. So I cried.

~~>Austin's POV<~~

I heard sniffles behind me and I knew she was crying, so I got up to get my guitar in my closet and she was just laying there.

So I started to sing:

" Across the ocean, across the sea

Starting to forget the way you look at me.

Over the mountains, across the sky

I need to see you face, I need to look in your eyes.

Through the storms and through the clouds

Bumps in the road and upside down now

I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night

Don't you worry

'Cause everything's going to be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight."

She wiped her face and looked at me, I continued to sing.

"Through the sorrow, and the fights,

Don't you worry

'Cause everything's going to be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight.

All alone, in my room

Waiting for your phone call to come soon

And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles,

To be in your arms, holding my heart

Oh, I,

Oh, I,

I love you

And everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights

And the bright lights

Don't you worry

'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

You know that I care for you

I'll always be there for you

I promise I will stay right here, yeah

I know that you want me too,

Baby we can make it through anything

'Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,

Don't you worry

'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,

Don't you worry

Everything's gonna be alright"

I finished and Ronnie sat up. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Babe, everything is going to be ok!" I went over to hug her and kissed her forehead.

She literally had he biggest smile I've ever seen, was it because I sang to her or was it because Im here for her?

"You could sing." Is all she said.

"Nah, that was nothing," I smirked.

"That was something!"

"I guess I could sing, but not that good."

"That was really good though," she nudged me.

We went on about how I could sing she was actually smiling and being happy. That was all I wanted, for Ronnie to be happy again.

"It's better when you smile, it looks good on you!" I winked at her.

"I like when you sing, it makes me feel better!" She giggled. She came to me and sat on my lap and hugged me. It was one of the best feelings ever, she gave the best hugs. That kiss earlier was probably the best actually.

I could go on about how I like this girl but no matter what, there's something that's always going to stop me from asking her out.

~~~>Veronica's POV<~~~

Austin is a great singer, after he sang 'be alright' by Justin bieber. It made me realize, life goes on, I will wake up with the sun shining tomorrow. Austin is probably my official guys Bestfriend, he is my moon and I'm his stars.

I know I will deny he's my boyfriend on the outside but deep down somewhere in my heart I will say he's my boyfriend....---That kiss today, even if it was on the cheek, made me feel some thing.

I drove home with Austin because he said he wanted to make sure I was safe and okay.

"Thanks Austin, I'll be okay now." I told him giving him a tight squeeze.

"Can I stay over?" Austin begged. He even gave me the puppy dog face.

"Yeah, my parents are probably staying at kian's. I'll text them."

To mom: hey can austin sleepover or can I sleep at his?

Mom: if his mom is okay With whatever, then I'm okay. Be safe though Ron!

Me: thx mom, love ya :*

I took him to my room and since my chair was a recliner Austin slept on that, just so if my dad comes home he doesn't freak we're sleeping with each other.

"If you get cold you could come here," I joked.

".....ok, I'm cold now!" Austin said back to me. I gave him some of my pillows and blankets so he was joking.

I turned my lamp off and drifted.---

*dreaming*

Dad and I were out on a walk. Dad was drunk and I was helping him to the car.

"Dad get inside," I said opening the car door.

"Are we driving to heaven to see my mom?" He asked, of course he'd ask loopy questions.

"No dad, we're going home to see your wife!" I started the car and drove to the main road. I continued to drive while my dad kept talking.

"My mom is an angel!"

"Do you see her, she's on top of the pole!" He pointed out. I looked for a split second and a car crashed into mine. My car flipped from the momentum of the car that crashed into me and of my car driving. All I saw from there was black, pitch black.

And heard someone talk.

"Do you know why you are here?!" It sounded like a demonic voice.

I heard a high pitched scream and in the middle was Vanessa, my mom, grandma Joy, and my Brothers. My dad was hung up on a rope upside down and I was just there.

"Let them go!" I yelled.

A huge giant man with horns came through the shadows and threw fire from his hands at me. Then when I ran I saw ladies for scary movies chasing me and it was like a horror movie with me in it.-- I ran with all my energy and power I got stopped by the insidious witch lady and I WOKE UP!

*dream stopped*

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed, Austin turned on the lights and rushed to me.

"What happened?" Austin sat on my bed and brushed my hair out my face.

I was real hot and my face was moist, I felt like crying because of what I just saw.

"I had a scary dream," I mumbled holding Austin in place. He hugged me and assured it was going to be alright.

"Do you want me sleep by you?"

"Please," I squeezed his hand and wanted him to stay with me forever, I was pretty traumatized by that but I knew I was safe when I was with Austin.

The room was pitch black except the moonlight from the window. I held his hand and rested my head on his broad chest, he was shirtless. I got say he had a nice body!

"Goodnight Ronnie, you're safe with me." austin whispered and kissed my forehead then drifted again.

Now this dream I don't remember except that it wasn't scary. I woke up every other hour until I saw the sunlight. Austin's abs were growing in, I saw!!! He was sleeping still so I decided to get up and cook. That

dream never erased from my head...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you liking this story?

I know there isn't drama yet but it's getting there. I hope there are actual people reading this because I'm trying hard!!!

As always SHARE this with other mahomies, Austin Mahone fans, or anyone who likes reading fanfics. I don't know just share it and read it until I finish.

XoxoxoKIERA

VOTE

&

SHARE

&

COMMENT

Thank you for all the read so far! I heart each and every one of you (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 132 48
Ariel Constancio best friend of Pop sensation austin Mahone sister of YouTube famous Alex Constancio who's life is harder? who deals with more? who w...
930K 14.8K 52
A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to a new town named San Antonio. She tries...
4.2K 153 31
One girl, one guy an one mahomie knowing that he will not think of her more.. Or so she thought. Will Austin have a thing for her? Or will her dreams...
66.3K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...