Legacy of a Flower: Naruto

By ChubbyBunny37

(Going through a remake. edited, new and improved version coming soon) This is the story of a girl whose moth... More

HEY! Remake!
Legacy of A Flower: Prologue
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter One
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Five
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Six
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Nine
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twelve
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fifteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Sixteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eighteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Nineteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty
Legacy Of Flower: Chapter Twenty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Two
Picture Of Lily and Basil
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Six
Sequel!!!
Annoucement?
Remake is Out!

Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten

9.6K 420 102
By ChubbyBunny37

Lily's POV

The limp bodies of unconscious workers were scattered on the bridge. I almost bumped into Uchiha, not really paying attention to where I was going. He grabbed my arm steadying me and I nodded in thanks.

We left Naruto since he exhausted himself. I'm sure he'll show up at the right time.

"They're coming!" Kakashi warned us. "Protect Tazuna."

We circled around the old geezer, ready for our enemies. The mist began to thicken, adding to the brooding ambience. Zabuza was soon visible.

"We meet again Kakashi. Oh and would you take a look at the Yoshida. You could've made a good disciple with what you're capable of, a new partner for my other student... Sadly you were separated from clan... What a pity..." Zabuza said. I clenched my fist and glared daggers at him. Ohh, if looks could kill he would be one dead sword's man.

"I'm not a weapon at anyone's disposal, so you better watch what comes out that mouth of yours." I growled.

"Such temper." He muttered. "And look at the boy, shaking again."

"I'm shaking from excitement.... for a rematch." Sasuke smirked.

"Go ahead Sasuke!" Kakashi signaled as Zabuza made water clones. "Care to join him, Lily?"

"Love to." I smirked running at a water clone. I ducked, dodging a sword and front flipping forward, letting vines dig into it's back.

After a few more water clones Uchiha and I went back to our team.

"You've really advanced." Zabuza stated, referring to Sasuke and I. "Maybe it's time you meet Haku. " And with that the hunter ninja from before appeared.

"Why even bother wearing that mask anymore, we already know you're a fake." I insulted, crossing my arms.

"Look at him covering his face, what a phony." Sasuke scoffed at the fraudulent ninja. "He's mine."

"Sasuke, go." Kakashi said."If anything goes awry and I can't help it's up to you Lily." I nodded, prepared for anything.

"Haku." Zabuza nodded.

The two boys went at eachother, fighting it out. I watched carefully as the intense fight unfolded.

"Now it's your turn to defend yourself from my attacks!" Sasuke exclaimed. "You're fast, well I'm faster!"

".... How?" Zabuza mummbled.

"You've underestimated my group Zabuza." Kakashi said. "Sasuke is our number one rookie in Konoha. Sakura has the sharpest mind of her age group. Lily has powerful Kekkei Genkai and Ninjutsu at her disposal . Then there's Naruto.... Our number one knuckle headed ninja."

My eyes widen when Haku made a jutsu and ice mirrors began to form around him and Sasuke. I flinched slightly at one of the Uchiha's yells of pain.

Kakashi quickly tried to go to Sasuke's rescue. Only Zabuza stopped him.

"I'm your enemy right now Kakashi. So, let our kids enjoy their little play date.... Another step forward and the other three will die." He threatened.

The two began to fight. "Stay put and protect Tazuna, Sakura." I told the pinkette, then swiftly ran over to the mirrors.

"What is this..." I mumbled examining the mirrors. "Uchiha!"

"What!?" Sasuke snapped from the inside. I sweat dropped. Well... he's just fine...

"Have you tried breaking the miorrs from the inside?!" I asked.

"What do you think, loser?!" I took a deep breath. Okay Lily, you have to save the idiot, not murder him.

I was about to try and use my vines to break the miorrs from the outside, but then idiot number two showed up.

"Naruto Uzumaki is here to save the day!" Blondie announced. He grabbed my arm dragging me inside the freaking miorrs. I cursed out loud, my way of restraining my self from beating a blonde to red.

"You idiot!" Sasuke scolded. "You could've attacked from the outside.

"Well Lily can use her vines!" Blondie suggested, feeling like he just solved the hardest puzzle in the world.

I dragged a hand down my face." I wish I could, only I haven't learned how to bring my vines behind solid objects!"

"Ohhh...Oops." He replied sheepishly.

"Yeah, oops." I said. Before I could say something else a kunai flew out of the blue, only to be stopped by senbon. "The hell?!" I screamed.

"Haku what're you doing?" Zabuza asked, just as confused as us.

"Woah, you attacked us?! What a hypocrite! Way to sticking with your opponent assho-" I was cut off by Sasuke placing a hand over my mouth, giving me a 'shut up!' glare.

"Do that again and you'll end up getting bit." I snapped, pushing his arm away from me.

"I want to fight these three in my own way." Haku explained.

"So you want me to not interfere.... Very well." Zabuza went back to his fight with Kakashi.

"Great!.... Just freaking great!" I yelled. "Now we're screwed!"

Sasuke made some handsigns." Fire Style: Blaze of Glory!" Fire started to cease the ice mirror. I was hoping that they will melt, but nothing happened.

"What!" Naruto shouted. "B-But... How?!"

"That's it. My patience is growing dangerously low for this faker." I growled.

My hands intertwined together, making a few handsigns. Vines went all around me, pasing Naruto and Sasuke.

"Don't get close!" I warned the two. Buds started to grow out of the vines, and when they bloomed, acid was squirted onto the mirrors. Once the vines seeped into the ground I looked up at the miorrs. My eyes widen, they were still there, they weren't dissipating as I expected. They were standing, or in this case, floating as if they were never touched with harmful chemicals.

A wave of senbon came at us, piercing our skin. I gritted my teeth, and tried to find Haku. But he was so fast....

"Your eyes will never be able to see the truth." Haku said.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto exclaimed creating multiple solid copies of himself. They all attacked the miorrs, but there was no damage made.

More senbon flew at us, and I moved around as much as I could, trying to avoid them. I slipped and fell on my knees.

"He's too fast.... We have to find a way to beat this guy." I said through clenched teeth.

We were all tired from dodging senbon and trying to fight back. Naruto was on the ground. "I-It can't end like this.... I have a dream I have to fulfill!" He said.

"I would prefer that you three don't force me to kill you." Haku stated, catching our attention.".... I don't fully embrace the Shinobi philosophy.... I have my own dream and I'm sure that you all have your own aswell.... But all I ask of you is that you don't hate me, for all I'm trying to do is fullfill my own dream, which is to protect the one who is precious to me so he can fulfill his dream."

"That was very beautiful." I commented. "To bad we have to take you down." After I said that another barrage of senbon went at us. I grabbed a kunai trying to deflect as many senbon I can from Naruto, or letting them hit me instead.

********

"Lily you have to get up!" Sasuke yelled. "I can't protect you and Naruto at the same time!"

He had unlocked his Sharingan, so he was able to use it as an advantage against Haku's senbon. I was currently on my back, breathing heavily. My chakra was low, and I've been using my
vines to protect us from as many senbon as possible. We all had them sticking out of our skin, drawing blood.

I got up slowly, forcing my feet to stay up firmly. "I know, Uchiha, but we can't go on this way forever...."

"Get the hell up, Yoshida!" He urged me.

I heard a new set of senbon flying towards Sasuke who was in front of Naruto. I shakily got up and forced myself to run in front of Sasuke.

Senbon dug into my back and the back of my arms and legs. A bit of blood came from my mouth. Sasuke's eyes were wide.

"Why the hell did you do that!?" He demanded to know. My body felt num and I fell forward, my chin on Sasuke's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, trying to use the little strength he had to hold me up.

"I-I don't know.... I can't let you, or Blondie die..." I mumbled, my voice was strained, under the same condition my body was in. "It's... up to you now.."

"No." He refused to believe what was happening. "Don't you dare think about closing your eyes for even a second!"

"I can't even move." I said. He only shook his head.

"You have to get up!" He snapped. "You can't just give up!"

"Just protect Blondie for me..... I would die in the place of you, Naruto, Sakura, or Kakashi-sensei any day."

"Don't talk like that Yoshida! Move!" He urged, shaking my shoulders.

"Promise me something...."

"What?...."

"Tell Ino....." I began.

"That I hope turtles go on a rampage and rip her stripperrific clothes to shreds..."

"Your at death's door and you're speaking so casually." He shook his head.

I smiled. "Just stay strong....."

My eyes slowly closed, and I drifted away.

Like. Comment. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.5K 45
Minako is a calm, cool and collective type of person, but get her mad and it's all over. She does anything for her friends and fellow shinobi, whethe...
191K 3.6K 27
Mizuki Kiyomizu appears to be your average Leaf Village Genin, but soon she discovers her life is not all it appears to be. It all starts when she go...
7.5K 168 22
This is a story of a girl with a broken life. She always traveled until she stopped at the leaf village. This girl never knew her parents and never h...
7.4K 400 19
Taoreta Tenshi (Fallen Angel) or most commonly known as Rei. Finds herself in Konoha after finally escape years abuse from none other than her own fa...