My Brothers Best Friend (COMP...

By chloehannah357

Evelyn Ball is 17 years old and she has a brother who is 18, Connor Ball. Connor is in a band, The Vamps, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Addicted To You

Chapter 67

2.9K 64 20
By chloehannah357

"What shall we do today then? It's only 9am!" Brad said, I lifted my head off of his chest and then flopped it back down again. "Nothing, I'm too tired." I said and snuggled into Brad, he smiled and held my hand. "I know but we can't go to sleep, if we sleep now then we won't sleep tonight." Brad explained. "I hate jet lag." I replied and Brad laughed. "Don't we all?" Brad asked and I nodded, we heard a knock on the door. "I will get it..." I said and got up, I walked sleepily over to the door to see Connor. This can't be good...

"Hey Con, what's up?" I asked with a worried tone in my voice, whenever Connor comes to see me there is usually something wrong. "I just want your opinion on something." Connor said, I nodded and let him come into our room. I sat back on the bed with Brad and Connor sat on a chair. "So, what do you want my opinion on?" I asked. "Alisha has texted me and asked if we can meet up..." Connor said and a wave of anger came over me. "Say no, she broke your heart." I said. "I know Evie but I still love her, maybe she wants to try again?..." Connor asked. "Well don't you think it's a bit too late for that now?" I explained and Connor sighed. "I guess..." He said and Brad rested his hand on my shoulder. "Do you mind if I say something here?" Brad asked and Connor nodded. "I think you should go and spend the day with her, if things turn out ok then spend a few more days with her to see if she has really changed. If you don't like her anymore then just say no?" Brad asked and we both looked at Connor.

"I guess I could try that." Connor said, I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry girls are so complicated." I said and Connor giggled a bit. "Thanks." He replied, I felt Brad's eyes stare at me from behind. I turned around to see him pretending to be on his phone but he was secretly staring at me, he bit his lip and winked at me which made me blush a little. "Thanks for your advice guys, I will have to think about it." Connor said and I nodded, I showed him to the door and the minute I closed it Brad was standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck a little. "You look really hot in these..." Brad said and ran his hands along my shorts, I smiled and turned to face him. "I know what would make you look better..." I said and walked him backwards until he hit the bed and fell on to his back. "What's that?" He asked and bit his lip, our faces are inches away from each other. "If you took this off." I said and tugged at his shirt, he smiled and undone the top buttons so I could see some of his chest. "Better?" He asked and I shook my head. "Take it off..." I said and brushed my lips against his cheek, he sat up so I was sitting on his lap facing him. I undid his buttons and he took it off, I ran my hands down his chest and rested my head against his forehead.

"I love you..." I said and bit my lip. "I love you too." Brad replied, he rested his hands either side of my waist and we stared into each other's eyes for a while. I ran my hands down his chest and stopped at his waist. "You like putting your hands there." Brad said in his husky voice, I wanna kiss him so bad right now but I don't want to make it seem like I am desperate. "Mhm." I replied, I looked at his lips and back up to his eyes a few times. "Kiss me?" Brad asked. "What if I don't?" I asked. "I will ignore you for the rest of the trip." Brad said. "That's a bit harsh..." I said. "Better kiss me then." Brad said, I leaned forwards to kiss him but moved away just as his lips were about to touch mine to tease him. He groaned because he is annoyed and tried to kiss me but I stopped him to tease him even more, he does like to dominate me. "Evie!" Brad whined and I giggled. "What?" I asked and smiled. "I wanna kiss you." Brad said, I stared at him and he went to kiss my lips again but I moved my face to tease him. I like teasing him, it makes me feel like I have some control.

"Fine." He replied, he moved me off of his lap and put his shirt back on. "Brad..." I said but he didn't reply, he sat on the other side of the bed and went on his phone. He is now going to give me the silent treatment... "Bradley?..." I said again but he didn't answer, I sighed and sat in front of him. "I'm sorry." I said, he didn't answer again. I don't want him to ignore me for the rest of the trip, it was only a bit of fun.

He didn't even look at me for the next 5 minutes so I decided to leave our room, I sat in the hotel corridor just next to our door. I watched a few people walk past and mostly thought about how much of an idiot I have just been, it was only a bit of fun but he took it the wrong way. Now I have no boyfriend and hardly any parents, I thought Australia was going to be fun...

An hour must of past with me just sitting in the corridor, Brad hadn't even come out to check if I was ok. I have really messed this up... A tear fell down my cheek but I wiped it away, I can't show anyone that I'm upset. I have to think of the positives as James said... But I can't think of any positives, my parents have split up, my boyfriend isn't talking to me and I don't even know if I have a boyfriend anymore, Connor is upset because of Alisha, I get hate from fans and I have to sit in a room by myself most days. A couple more tears fell and then I heard a door open, I wiped them away and looked up to see Tristan walking down the corridor. "Evie?" He said and sat down next to me. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "No your not, what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied and looked at the wall in front of me. "You can tell me." He said and rested his arm on my shoulder. "Brad isn't talking to me..." I explained. "Why?!" He asked. "He wanted to kiss me but I decided to tease him and make him wait for a kiss, he said that if I didn't kiss him then he would stop talking to me. I thought he was joking and teased him a bit more, he moved me off of him and went on his phone. Now he isn't talking to me, I have been sitting out here for about an hour I think." I said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"He hasn't even come to make sure that you are ok?" Tris asked and I shook my head. "Why don't you go back to your room?" He asked. "Brad doesn't want me in there and I have no key to get back in." I replied. "I'm sure Brad does want you in there." Tris replied. "He isn't talking to me." I said. "Well he can't ignore you forever and you can't sit out here forever." Tris said and I few more tears rolled down my cheek, Tris wiped them away and sighed. "For the last couple of weeks I have tried my best to do stuff for Brad, I have tried to be happier around him and I have let him go off and do what he wants. I have said no to him taking me out and I have even spent money on him, I have tried looking on the positive side of life even though there are bad things going on. My parents have split up but I am still trying to be happy for Brad, I have had to sit around in hotel rooms for hours a day waiting for Brad, I have had to watch Connor go through heartbreak because of Alisha and I have been buying stuff for Brad. All he does is ignore me because he doesn't get a kiss... I tried so hard..." I explained and burst into tears, Tris pulled me into a hug and sighed.

"Everyone can see how much you have been trying to stay positive, I think if my parents split up then I would go into a mental breakdown. You are a strong girl Evelyn and we are all proud of you, especially Connor and Brad." Tris explained. "Brad isn't proud, he doesn't care anymore." I said, I remembered the necklace around my neck. I took it off and threw it on the floor in front of me. "What's the necklace for?" Tris asked as he watched it land in front of us. "Brad gave it to me, he said that whenever we add a new member to our family then he would get a new charm and put it on the necklace." I explained, he stood up and picked it up. He sat back down next to me and had a look at it. "Put it back on?" Tris asked and I shook my head. "Brad does still love you, he does feel bad that you have to sit in a room for hours on end by yourself. When we are at sound check he doesn't stop going on about you and the fact that he wishes that he was with you, he is upset most of the time. When he gets back to the hotel he runs up to your room and he hasn't looked happier all day. Brad does love you, he always will. Maybe he is just a bit upset that he didn't get a kiss?" Tris asked. "Stupid thing to get upset about." I replied.

"If Brad was leaving for a sound check and he didn't give you a kiss goodbye before he left would you be upset?" Tris asked. "Yes but I'm not going anywhere right now, I was just playing a game with him. He took it the wrong way." I explained. "Do you want me to go and talk to him?" Tris asked. "If you want to but I doubt he will answer the door." I replied, he held out the necklace in front of me and I stared at it. "Put it back on? I don't want you and Brad to break up just because of a silly little kiss." Tris explained and I sighed, I took it from his hands and put it back on. "I'm going to go and talk to him, can you stay here?" Tris asked. "I might as well stay here, I have been here for about an hour and 30 minutes now..." I said, Tristan pulled me into a hug and the stood up. "I will talk to him." Tris said and knocked on the door. "Good luck getting him to open it." I said and then the door opened, Tris looked away from me and up at Brad.

"Brad..." Tris said, I heard Brad sigh. "Yeah?" He asked. "Can I come in and talk to you?" Tris asked. "Depends what it is about." Brad said. "You will find out when I am in your room." Tristan explained, Brad let him in and I was left out in the corridor once again. It was just a kiss... Why is he getting so annoyed over me not giving him a kiss?...

I looked down at my necklace and sighed. "At this rate we aren't going to have a family..." I mumbled to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4K 47
Sophia Graham is 22 years old, and has just left university. Only her experience there wasn't the easiest. Sophia was bullied during her time in high...
59.9K 1.5K 72
When Emily and her best friends visit a signing for their favourite band the vamps everything you could possibly imagine goes wrong. Someone needs an...
86.8K 2.4K 28
Heartbreak and attitude collide. Olivia and Brad find themselves as complete opposites that might just be the cure they need. - mature content. COMP...
240K 5.6K 57
Connors cousin, Anna Smith, comes to stay for a few nights due to her parents going away. Anna meet Connors friends, The Vamps, and falls for the dar...