Crossing of my ways season 1...

By v_t_holmes_writes

Alya Collins is an avarage fangirl. Well, she thinks so until one day a man with a bowtie walks into her hist... More

Episode 1: Meeting the Doctor
Episode 2: Meeting with me
Episode 3: Let's start again
Episode 4: Two strange ladies
Episode 5 - Lokisode 1: Rightful king of Asgard
Episode 6: The nightmare on our street
Episode 7: The study in weird
Episode 8: Emona
Episode 9: Masters without name
Episode 10: Escaping the past
Episode 11: Happy birthday
Episode 12: Hipsters, fangirls, dogs and old enemies
Episode 13: Supreme Emperor
Episode 14: Run, tell a story and say good bye
Episode 15: Moving
Episode 16: UNIT problems
Episode 17: Adiposes' departure
Episode 18 - Lokisode 2: Engagement on Asgard
Episode 19: The chamber of secrets
Episode 20: The trap
Episode 21: His name is-
Episode 22: Soundless
Episode 23: Coincidence
Episode 25: Wedding of Keen and Collins
Episode 26: Honeymoon, sweet and fun
Episode 27: New life ahead
Episode 28: Stayin' alive
Episode 29: Time lord's child
Episode 30: Unnamed Silence
Episode 31: The big threat
Episode 32: Farewell
Episode 33: Daleks attack
Episode 34: Back at the beggining
Episode 35 - Huntersode 1: Deal failed
Bonus scenes

Episode 24: Time traveller's child

12 0 0
By v_t_holmes_writes

Hello whovians!

So, the new episode is here, and maybe with a too obvious title unless ... you know what, find it out yourself. :)

***

3 weeks later

I knew my period was late, but I didn't expect getting positive pregnancy test results. I mean, we used protection and everything. Or did we?

Dialling William's number, partially to tell him the big news, partially to ask him if we did use protection, I walked to the living room where Emily was pretending to study. I could see her text somebody.

"Hey, sugar!" he answered the call.

"Stop with those nicknames," I laughed.

"So, what's new?"

"I'm pregnant!" I announced.

"Wait, what?"

"I am pregnant. Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"I will be a dad?" he said after a few moments of silence.

"That's what I'm saying, right?"

"I will be a dad!" he happily exclaimed and made me smile and completely forget about the question I was going to ask.

I could almost see his face with a huge smile on it and running around telling the big announcement to everyone around him like Darth Vader in 'how it should have ended' videos.

"Any ideas for a name?" he finally asked.

"I don't even know yet if it will be a girl or a boy. I think we should wait."

"You're right. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Sure. Bye."

"Bye, sunshine." He hung up before I could angrily exclaim his name. He knew that I didn't like to be called with ridiculous nicknames and that's why he called me that.

Sitting down next to Emily, who was still pretending to do school work while actually texting some friend, I sighted.

"Never. Loki is way cooler than Thor," I heard her dictate to herself. I softly smiled. My younger sister was a lot of things and I was really glad loyal was one of them.

I grinned. "Is that a pun? Because it's awful."

"No goddamned pun intended," she said through her teeth. "Anyway," pushing her notes aside she turned to me and said: "so what's that with you telling Will you're pregnant? Are you pregnant? Did you actually ..."

"Shut up and yes, in fact you're about to become and aunt."

"Sweet. But don't even dare naming the kid after me."

"I'll try," I smiled.

"Can I tell mom?"

"Go on," I sighted, knowing she'd do that anyway.

She dialled her number and soon mom answered.

"Yeah, cool mom. Listen, Alya's pregnant," Emily answered whatever mom said on the other side.

A moment of silence followed.

"No mom! Right now, I'm completely serious. Alya 'I'm very smart, notice that already' Collins is really pregnant," then mom said something on the other side and then Emily said: "okay, okay, I'll get her. Wait a sec."

She handed me her LG and I pressed it against my ear. "Hey mom."

"Are you pregnant, sweetie?"

"Stop calling me sweetie. And yes, I am. For once, you should believe Emily 'yeah, I have a boyfriend from Sweden' Collins."

"Stop giving each other those ridiculous nicknames, Alya. That's immature."

"Yeah, okay."

"Wait until I tell your father," she said and I could almost hear her smile. She hung up without as much as a good bye.

***

the next day

"No way I'm signing that thing," I said through my teeth, glaring at a doctor in front of me. "I just came to check if the pregnancy test was actually telling the truth, not to sign abortion papers."

"At that age, miss ..."

"My mother had me at twenty-one."

"I meant that it could ruin your career."

"I will get a doctor's degree in physics way sooner than you think, if that's what you mean."

"Pregnant woman can't be a doctor."

"Watch me," I answered harshly, "and just a little tip. Stop being sexist."

I marched out of the ordination without looking back.

Note to self, I thought, get a new gynaecologist.

Driving off from the hospital, I smiled as I started wondering if we were getting a girl or a boy.

***

8 months later

"She couldn't have waited a day longer, right?" I said looking at a child I was holding in my hands.

"Maybe she wanted to see the premiere too," he smiled. "So we agree. Susan Charlie Keen Collins?"

"Yeah, that's our daughter, Will."

Silently, not to wake up the baby that was slowly falling asleep in my hands as we talked, he said: "I'm sorry, but I have to go. I'll visit you tomorrow with the others. Your and my parents are visiting too, as well as Doctor and River."

"Looking forward to it," I smiled.

Next day, Emily and Patricia were the first visitors I got. Emily brought Susan a hand-made doll of 10th Doctor while Patricia came with enormous teddy bear.

After they disappeared through the door, my parents came, bringing a soft stork, as well as some other baby stuff, so baby gloves and such.

William's parents that arrived after my parents left brought a baby album, some children's classics and a baby edition of the Bible.

Though I liked it, I was quite sure that there should be a mention of alien technology somewhere in the book, as well as explanation that God was actually a time lord and that this was the reason Christ survived crucifixion.

Doctor and River that came somewhere in the early evening as the last visitors brought a thing time lord called 'pandimensional mobile'.

"It's like normal mobile, but it's never the same since it is spacey wacey."

"You mean that the toys are travelling through dimensions, right?" I guessed. The explanation that Doctor gave me was somehow terrible, but as River said that my guess was correct I sighted with relief.

"As long as a black hole doesn't appear in Susan's nursery, it'll be brilliant."

The day left me very tired. Just as I was going to fall asleep somebody entered the room I shared with two other new mothers. One was about three years older than me, while the other was forty, the age at which I was never planning to have the first child as she did.

The tall figure entered and I followed it with my eyes as they walked directly to my bed and I recognized the man as Nameless.

"Shh, time lord," he put a box on my night stand, "just came to congratulate you."

"I am human," I whispered and also raised my eyebrow, doubting he only came to do what he said.

"My dear Collins, you know way better than others that I do exactly as I say," he said. Pointing at a neatly wrapped gift he continued, "Give that to Suzan, if there comes a time when you won't be able to see her again, please."

I nodded. "So what's in the box?"

"Something she'll lose but still has."

"And why are you giving this to me now?" I asked silently.

Mysterious smile appeared on his face. "Because in your future everything is too complicated."

"Wait, you mean it can get more complicated?"

His smile didn't fade. "Good night, time lord."

As he walked in, he also walked out, leaving me to wonder what was in the box and what was going to get so complicated in the future.

***

Welcome a new OC, named after Doctor's granddaughter and one of honorable Winchesters, Susan Charlie Keen Collins.

What do you think is in the box? Let me know in the comments.

Comment, vote and read you next week!

V. T. Holmes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.3K 19
When Mirabelle stepped into a mysterious blue box with a strange man she just met, she didn't know what to expect. She most definitely didn't expect...
16.1K 424 22
Y/n is a astronomer at her university but, when she goes to London to build a state of the art telescope, something goes terribly wrong. The telescop...
2.4K 4 43
Just a girl. An experiment. Another lab rat created by Hydra. Their hidden weapon, just waiting for the perfect time to use her and show the world wh...
5.6K 282 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...