Mystery Girl- Sasuke's treasu...

By MadelineLee

Takara Imarne, a strong, sensitive, lovely girl who is timid an shy at times but can open up to only one pers... More

Mystery Girl- Sasuke's treasure
first round of the chunin exam
Second round of the chunin exam
Third, yet not last, round of the chunin exams
Training for the final round. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Final round of the chunin exam. (Sasuke's point of view.)
My only and greatest weakness.
Fight me!
Beauty and love? What are they?
The curing of nightmares.
Runaway with me.
The wrong name.
Unveiling secrets.
Don't scare me.(Sasuke's point of view.)
Preparation of Itachi's death while going insane. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Izari's dying wish and Sasuke's memories. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Insanity as a weapon.
The heart of stone cracks.
Eyes seeing everything.
Returning home.
Pushing the boundaries of life and death.
The Angel's Eyes Close. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Izari's gift to Sasuke. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Rebuilding and reviving.
Danzo's rage.
Takara's strategy.
Unveiling Sasuke.
Truly.
Truthfully die. (Sasuke's point of view.)
Missions again.(Sasuke's point of view.)
Akatsuki (Sasuke's point of view.)
The Eight tails.
Mission report.
This is war.
Proving that I love you.

Two years later, the angel eyes see again.

1.9K 70 1
By MadelineLee

I haven't seen him in two years. I've been closed off from the outside world for two years. I've been alone and training myself for longer than I can remember and not even Farther loves me enough to visit or train me. I haven't seen the outside of this hell hole in two years.

The doors had a seal on them, the room is dark and dusty. The dry air is pumped with chlorine everyday at twelve o'clock in the afternoon. My hair was so long I had to tie it up and it'd still scrape the cold, hard ground I was laying on. My eyes fixed on the sealed doors, wishing they'd open. My little, pale hands held under my body and being crushed against my chest and the concrete. My tears running over the bridge of my nose and into my other eye to finally drop to the floor, blood dripping from my mouth to create a puddle of metalic, crimson mess mixed with the salty tears. My body shaking as I felt myself give into the pain of my three hundred butterflies pinned to the walls by kunai. "Byakugan." My voice was a horase whisper, weak in the sound of my shivers. I couldn't hold it, I deactivated my byakugan after finging nothing.

I couldn't react after hearing an explosion from the other side of the doors but they didn't resieve any damage like I wanted them too. I waited a few seconds screaming inside my head 'break them down, please!' Nothing. I waited longer to have my eyes close, slowly in weakness until I heard slashes at the thick, hard steel infront of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the door in pieces as they fell into a mess that picked up dust like the smoke of a cigarette. "One, two, three, four. Four of you." I smiled at the figures through the dust as it slowly cleared.

"Takara." My eyes grew as I gasped at the dark, farmilar tone.

"Sasuke?" My breath hitched at his name. 

The dust cleared to revieal his pale face and dark hair and eyes. "You have to release your butterflies and heal them." He ordered as he walked from the clearing dust. His chest revieled by his white shirt, his sword secured by a rope around his waist. I felt my heart beat again and I weakly nodded. 

"Nnnrh!" I cried, scrunching my eyes shut as the insects were torn from the blades in the walls. Sasuke dropped to my level, beside me as he slid his palm under my neck and the other in the middle of my spine. He supported my weight as he pulled me to sit up on my knees, my hair stained purple with the mix of the blood pool. My little hands purple from loss of circulation and my cheek red once again from the blood.

"I know it hurts, just hold on." He cooed as my breath grew louder and hissed in a squeek. The butterflies flew and sunk into me, making me feel more relaxed, healthier, less pained. He wiped the blood from my mouth and cheek with a gentle glide of his hand.

"I'm so tired." I whispered gazing at him through my lashes.

He didn't say anything, he just slid his hands under my waist and knees and lifted me up. "Go to sleep." He whispered to me. My lashes fell shut against my cheeks as he spoke, I nodded at his command but I didn't sleep.

"Well, Takara started hurting herself again, huh?" Suigetsu's voice was filled with is big ego.

"I don't like her!" Karin spat into me. "Her chakra's creepy."

"I don't know, I think she's cute and you only don't like her because Sasuke likes her." He teased, emphesising the smirk on his face.

"Oh, shut up!" She screeched.

"Both of you shut up, whether you like Takara or not you'll have to put up with her because she's now a part of the team." Sasuke's voice was sweet yet blank as he spoke, making me smile as I listened to his dark, mellow heartbeat. "Let's go." He ordered and I finally fell into a deep sleep.

I fluttered my eyes open to see the beautiful flora of the forrest, still in the Uchiha's strong arms. I giggled at him with a tired smile. "Tsh, hehe." I bit my lip, gently as his eyes drifted down to mine.

"Why are you sounding so mischievous?" He asked, keeping his blank expression as he placed me under a tree to support my back.

"Nothing." I sung with a smirk, just to reieve one back.

"Takara Imarne, haven't seen you in a long time." Suigetsu shot me a wink, showing off those pointed teeth.

"Yeah, last time I saw you, you were in a tank and liquified." I kept my smirk as I crossed my arms.

"And the last time I saw you, you were blind."

I hummed in responce with attitude until Karin stuck her head in my face. "You righ there, red?" I raised my eye brow and backed away towards Sasuke.

"Your chakra is sickening." I sighed at her discusted face.

"I heard you the first time, red but to be honest I don't like your face so get it out of mine, please." I started to raise my voice as she got closer.

"Why you little!" She lost her temper and swung her fist at me.

Before anyone knew it she was pinned to the damp grass. I was straddleing her, holding her clenched fist behind her back. "Wow, you're annoying." I sighed with my eye brows crinkling up the bridge of my nose. I looked around at the three boys faces. "What?" I asked raising a brow.

"Get off me!" The red head screached like a banchee from benieth me.

"Tsh, I will but first you got to promise that you'll stay away because you don't want to get too close." I leaned down to lean my head on her shoulder to whisper. Evil, I know. "Espessually when it comes to me." I giggled and stood on her back before jumping off silently to land next to Jougo. Sasuke was just smirking at me while Suigetsu and Jougo looked like they'd seen a gohst and Karin was still on the ground looking at me with big eyes. No glasses. "Aye, red, your glasses." I pointed infront of her at the dropped lenses. She shook her head, picked them up, cleaning them before she slid them over her ears to rest on the bridge of her nose and stood up. "Anyway, what is going on with assembling a team, Sasuke?" I asked eyeing him.

"Itachi." He spoke blankly. "We'll rest up here before getting supplies." I nodded in responce and smiled at the rouge nin. He sat there with his arm draped over his bent knee, his other leg crossed behind his opisite foot and under his knee, his other hand supporting his weight as the pale palm rested on the damp grass behind him, a little.

"What about Orochimaru?" I asked with concern on my face.

His pale fetures didn't budge. I couldn't read him, this time. He shut his eyes slowly to let out a slow breath. "I killed him."

"You're sierious?" I froze, my eyes grew wide, I walked towards the Uchiha and collapsed onto my knees, infront of him. I stared at his face for a while, looking to see if he was messing with me. No, all I got was a slow nod. I finally pounced on him, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck, petty much stradling him too but not proparly. He dropped his raised knee as his arms glided around my waist, slowly. "Thank god!"

"I didn't know you'd be this happy." The dark rouge's voice held a weak smirk as he held me, tightly.

I pulled back to stear into his dark, piercing eyes. "Are you kidding? I hated him so much and now I won't have to breathe in chlorien and be injected with other chemicals that morph my emotions." My arms remainded wrapped around his neck as I got lost in his gaze.

He looked at me, stern but softly. "Chlorien?"

I nodded. "Back at the hideout they pumped in chlorien everyday at twelve o'clock to test my adapting abilities, even though that's not the type of adapting I do." I sighed. I saw the horror on his face and smiled. "I'm just happy you got me out of that hell hole." I pressed my forhead to his and was about to kiss him.

"Sasuke, we should get moving now!" I grunted with a sour look on my face and turned to death stear the red head.

"Why?" I spat and to my supprise I saw her with her eyes shut, counting.

"One, two, three." She spoke up before opening her eyes. "Three of them coming this way."

I turned back to face Sasuke and sighed. "Byakugan." I felt the veins around my eye reviel as I scanned the area of a one hundred kilomiter radious. "They aren't even ninja, just a travling family from the next town over." I sighed at the fouse alarm Karin gave us.

"We'll leave in a few minutes." Sasuke smirked at me before returning to the touch of our forheads. We just kept our gaze for a minute. I felt his palms move to my shoulders and run down my arms as they fell from his neck to his chest. "At least they're not purple anymore." I dropped my lashes a bit to stear at my small hands being cradled by Sasuke's. They were cold and colourless but the warmth from Sasuke was making them burn from quick tempreture change. I lifted my lashes to see his black orbs watching me with no expression on his face. "Promise me I'll never find you like that again."

I smiled. "Well, now you can be sure that you won't, since you've killed off my worst nightmare." He gave me a smirk and drifted his lips just an inch closer to have us crash together. I missed the addiction, so much. Two years is too long to go with out this. It dosen't have a word or meaning but it's something that gave me a high, just from a simple kiss. I smiled at his lips as he squeezed me tighter, indicating that he missed me too. 

We started walking through the forrest, again. The beautiful hues of green and beige had me hypnotised for a long time until I saw the family that Karin had detected a few mintues earlier. A mother around her mid-thirties with two twin girls. The mother had her mocha hair in a pony tail, coming to her shoulders, her eyes were a murky green making the contrast of the ivory skin tie in the hair colour with the eyes. Her daughters had the same contrast but one eye on both of them was blue and their hair in bob cuts with fringes coming just above their eyes. 

One of the girls pointed at me with a giant grin on her face. "Look mummy, that girl has different colour eyes like us, too." I giggled at them as we all came too a hault.

"Come on, girls!" Their mother had passed them by, ignoring us.

"But mummy, she has angel eyes and angel hair, too!" The other girl called back. This made my eyes grow and the three guys stear at me with smirks while Karin was mumbling something that was probebly offencive but I didn't take any notice.

"We need to keep moving, now come on and stop bugging the girl, she probebly has stuff to do too!"

"Okay, mummy." They sighed with dissapointment on their face. "Bye, angel!" They waved and spoke in unison as they walked away to their mother.

I waved back, slowly, frozen. "A-a-angel eyes?"

"Well, isn't that cute." Suigetsu wrapped his arm around my shoulders and smirked as the girls walked away. "You got yourself a fan club, Takara."

"A-a-angel eyes?"

"Angel my arse! Let's go!" Karin hissed and walked off.

We followed. I was focusing on those words. Did it actually look like I have angel eyes? I smiled at the thaught, not realising that Sasuke was smiling at me, not smirking, smiling. "What's wrong, angel eyes?" 

My breath hitched and I glanced up at the Uchiha. "A-angel eyes?"

His smile turned into a smirk again."Angel eyes." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...
158K 4K 31
COMPLETED A girl name Rea Chi. Parents died when she was only eight. been traveling around. People fear her because of her red eyes. No she doesn't h...
340K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...