Daddy's Princess

By Esmimi123

I felt his hot breath fan the skin on my neck. "From now on, call me daddy." I gasped as he shushed me, his... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26

20

211 8 24
By Esmimi123

Nathan POV

Were me and Niall going to make love? Why is it that every time we're about to make love, he always presses his wee-wee on my hole? My hole... I gasped to myself, almost standing up from the chair when Ana, the maid doing my hair, pointed a finger at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled. But I figured it out. It's like puzzle pieces! They're trying to fit together. So Niall presses his wee-wee into my bum bum because he's trying to be inside of my hole. And if he's inside of my hole, he's inside of me. I rubbed my legs together squirming in my seat. Then me and Niall would be connected. I wanna be connected to Niall. I pouted. But then why'd he stop? My thoughts were cut off when a pink dummy was pushed into my mouth. I sucked on the dummy and looked up at Ana.

"Well my work here is done. And another thing, don't be too loud tonight." She winked and then left the room. Confused I didn't say anything but I did hop off my seat and go towards the mirror. I looked myself in the mirror ad smiled liking how the pigtails looked on me. I feel like a pretty princess. In the back of the mirror I saw Niall's closet. Mommy always told me not to snoop around while your in another persons house, but... would it be that bad? I opened the closet and walked inside.

"Wow it's weally woomy in here." I mumbled to myself around the dummy. In the back corner I saw some magazines in a box and I picked a few up. I opened one. My cheeks heated up and my eyes went wide. All the pictures in the magazine they're, they're. A boy has not one wee-wee, but two in his bum. I take a few steps back with the magazines, still shocked at all the pictures I'm seeing. I tripped over my towel causing me to fall and all the magazines to slide under the bed. My eyes went wide as I crawled from under my towel, to under the bed to recollect the magazines. The thing is, that it was hard for me to pass through. My bum couldn't pass through the small space. I spread my legs to squeeze myself under the bed better, when I heard the bedroom door open. Oh no, Niall's going to see me like this. He's going to catch me not having my towel on like he said. I pulled the dummy out of my mouth.

"Daddy I'm sorry, please don't spank me." I whimpered afraid. I don't want him to spank me again. He pulled me out from under the bed by my ankles, but I still couldn't see his face because part of me is still under the bed. He didn't say anything but he did spread my cheeks apart. I bit my lip getting giddy all over. Is he gonna kiss me there, again? Oh I really liked when he did that. I spread my legs farther apart, me basically doing the splits. I felt him bring soft kisses to my inner thighs and a moan escaped my lips. For some reason his hands felt rougher then usual and maybe his lips didn't feel the same, but it was Niall so I was okay. He kissed my other thigh and I bit my lip.

"Oh daddy." I said. I felt his wee-wee being pressed against me. I furrowed my eyebrows. Hmm, I thought Niall was... thicker, then this? Either way my hole started clenching once I felt him rub himself on me. He tried pushing himself in me and I inched closer, excited. My daddy's gonna be inside of me, we're gonna be connected. Before anything else could happen the bedroom door opened again.

"Princess, I'm ba-" I tensed up. Tha- that's Niall's voice. But, if that's Niall then... who's the one touching me?

"Greg, what the fuck are you doing?!" I got out from under the bed and looked up at both of them. Niall picked me up and took the dummy out of my hand, the one named Greg smirked.

"Nothing bad little bro, I was just walking by and I heard a thud. I came in to find a cute little butt peeking out from under your bed, and I couldn't help but almost fuck it senselessly." My eyes widened.

"Daddy I didn't know it was someone else. I-I thought it was you, I'm sorry dadd-"

"Greg get the fuck out of my room before I tell mom about how you almost cheated on your fucking fiancé, you bastard." His hands went up and he left the room, not another word said. I looked over at a mad Niall.

"Daddy I'm sor-"

"It's okay baby girl, it's not your fau- wait why were you under the bed in the first place? And why weren't you wearing your towel, like I said so?" My cheeks flushed. Do I tell him what I saw in the magazines? I covered my face with my hands.

"I went into your closet and I found some magazines, so I opened one and I got scared because things I've never seen before were happening- and I think it was pretty naughty, so I fell and the magazines fell under the bed, I tried to go get them but then the boy came and I thought he was you so I let him touch me and then you came and you told him to leave and then you asked me to tell you what happened and why I'm not wearing my towel and I told you that-" He gave me a light tap to my bum and I quickly became quite.

"I don't remember giving you permission to enter my closet, but I'll let it slide this time... For now, at least. But right now, I need to clean you up. My brother left you dirty, and I don't think I'd like to share the same bed with someone who's dirty." I whimpered, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I won't get to sleep with him, then?

"Oh daddy, please clean me up. I wanna sleep with you tonight, please." I pleaded. He sighed putting me down.

"I don't know, part of me feels like I shouldn't clean you up. I mean, you did enter my closet without permission." I whined laying my body on him.

"I'm sorry daddy, I'll be good. Please, daddy, please!" He smiled and walked over to me.

"Okay, now where did he touch you?" I looked at him shocked. I didn't think he'd give in so easily. I walked over to the bed and bended over. I lifted up my left leg and propped it on the bed. It's was quiet a stretch since the bed is really high up, at least for me it is. I looked back at Niall and pointed at my inner thighs.

"Here and here." I said. He nodded, getting on his knees and licking over where Greg touched. My body tensed. How is this cleaning me? He's just making me dirty with his saliva. My cheeks heated up when he finished and laid a bit back.

"Is that the only place he touched you?" I thought about it and it was. I went to nod and tell him how that was the only place his brother has touched me, but then I thought about earlier today. I shook my head furiously, dropped my leg and turned to face him.

"No Greg also um, t-touched me here." I pointed to my bum hole and he gave me a raised eyebrow.

"Really? Because last time I checked, Greg's face was no where near you-" He stopped talking and smirked, I gulped as he put his face very close to mine.

"Aw princess, if you want daddy to kiss you all you have to do is say so. You don't need to lie." My eyes stayed wide as I nodded. He brought his lips to mine and I immediately melted, tilting my head to the side as I kissed back. His lips left mine and the went down my neck towards my throat, between my chest, down my belly, kissed my wee-wee, before he bended down more getting closer to my hole. I whimpered seeing him not do anything but let his hot breath fan me down there. My right leg was up and I was ready for him but he wouldn't move, he just slowly inched closer. I whined grabbing Niall by the hair and pulling him into me. His tongue quickly flicked my hole and I shuddered as it kept flicking itself at me. I rocked my hips into his tongue, moaning out a whine.

"Right... there... Daddy!... nngh." A small groan escaped my lips and Niall stopped flicking his tongue. I whined again from lost contact. It just feels so good, and wet. Niall turned me so that my back was facing him and bended me over the bed. He lifted my right leg onto the bed and spread my cheeks apart, just to lick a strip on my whole bum line. He pushed me onto the bed and I landed completely on my stomach. I sat on my legs but Niall spread them putting his really red, really hard, really hot wee-wee between my legs. On instinct I close my legs shut causing Niall to groan, rubbing his wee-wee between my legs and against my hole. Sudden shocks of pleasure were sent all over my body.

"Daddy! Oh my-" I moan in relief once I feel Niall start sucking on my neck. What do I call what he's doing between my legs? Niall nibbles the same spot on my neck. He's rubbing against me, but hard and fast and it feels so good. I lick my lips as I look down at the thing - not my thing, Niall's thing - between my legs. I inch my lips to get closer to it, but my eyes close and my head falls back once Niall cups me in his hands. Everything's so new, so fast, so much to take in, so hot, so big, I can't take much more of this! Before I knew it myself, my body heated up and every bone in my body felt like they were locked again. Niall's hand around me felt wet and it's then I realised I released my milk. (A/N: It's times like these that I remember, wow Nathan doesn't know what cum is *facepalms*)

"You've been such a good girl today baby, such a good girl for daddy." He whispered in my ear. I grabbed Niall in both my hands and started repeatedly licking the top. Niall moaned gripping my waist harder, as he moved between my legs some more.

"Fuck princess, fuck." On my tongue I could already taste some of his milk leaking out. More, I want more of it. Slowly I give Niall's tip one last lick before some falls in my mouth while most of his milk is all over my face. I swallow what's in my mouth and Niall exits himself from between my legs. He turns me to face him and puts the dummy into my mouth before walking off into his closet and returns with a new pair of boxers on. He then goes to the bathroom to return with a wet towel. Niall cleans my face off and goes over to my bag of clothes, coming back with a certain pair of panties that, I've never known that I owned.

When did mommy buy these? I don't remember ever seeing these before.

"No your mother didn't buy these for you, I did. All the panties at your house covered your arse and I found that irritating, so I bought you these and other pairs as well." I slowly took them and blinked surprised. This is the first thing Niall has bought me and given to me. I will cherish this object and moment forever. I stood on the bed and began putting them on. Niall clapped when I was done and I blushed looking away.

"You look adorable baby girl, just like always." Niall left back into his closet and came back out with one of his white shirts.

"Did I forget to mention your hair looks nice? Well it does, even though it's a little wet now since my cum got on it and I had to wipe it off." Aw, he's gonna wear a shirt. Wait... what's cum? Before I could ask the big shirt was on me, and it looked like I had a baggy dress on. Niall laid himself down on the bed and pulled me down into his chest afterwards. I gasped again surprised and he pushed my head into his chest.

"Time to go to sleep princess." I sucked happily on my dummy and snuggled into his chest.

"Night night, daddy." I said.

"Night princess." A kiss was given to my forehead and then I was off to sleep.

A/N: So I wanted to update this yesterday so that, it could be like a Valentine's Day chapter but I got lazy so...

Happy belated Valentine's Day! 🎉🎉🎊😍😘😍😘🎊🎉🎉

Also I tried making this a little lovey-dovey, not too much though because you know, that comes in later 😏

But for now, enjoy ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 990 32
Fanfiction holdarah
8.6K 1.9K 37
Can e Demet sono due agenti speciali,che si ritroveranno a risolvere insieme il caso del dipinto rubato durante una notte, al Museo di AtatΓΌrk della...
8.7K 459 46
Alessia Chiesa, sorella di uno dei piΓΉ forti calciatori del momento. Si innamorerΓ  di un compagno di squadra del fratello, Kenan Yildiz. Da poco amat...
incontri By mad

Fanfiction

21.8K 1.4K 15
raccolta di os della socmed twitter (simone modello e manuel giornalista)