23

Niall's POV

Why the hell won't I push him away?

Because you don't want him to stop.

I hate my penis. Nathan's pressing himself against my tip. Does he even know what he's doing? Maybe we could just continue for toda- Wait, fuck! The guys they're still watching us. That's why Nathan had the blindfold on, so he wouldn't see the guys here.

But come on Niall. We're so close. Don't you feel that? Our princess's tight little hole, puckering around us? He wants it too. Just let it happen, fuck your friends. Let them watch.

It wouldn't be that bad, would it? If the guys don't want to see, they should just leave. I smirked moving my lips down to my little princess's neck. You've had your fun being in control baby, but we both knew that wasn't gonna last. He gasped and I got on top of him sucking all over his neck, soon little hickeys would appear. I was sure of it.

"Daddy." He moaned. I pecked his lips before straddling his waist and taking off my shirt. I kissed him again, followed by me kicking off my Supras. My jeans and boxers were also gone somewhere in the room. If it hit one of the guys, well then it's their fault for standing so close. I stopped kissing Nathan and looked at his little face. He looked so happy, so excited. But for what? Does he really know what's going on? I looked directly in his eyes. They're full of lust. I don't even think he knows what that word means. My smile, my excitement was suddenly gone. What the hell am I doing? I'm thinking with my cock again that's what I'm doing. Crap. Son of a bi-

A little moan cut all my thoughts off. I looked down at the innocent boy that doesn't know much about the real world. He was basically rubbing the side of my cock to his hole, his lips licking the top.

He wants it. We want it. Let's do it. When have I ever steered you wrong Niall? I'm always fucking right.

I'm not saying that all of this doesn't feel good - it feels fucking awesome - but... the fact that my friends, their pets, are all watching, makes it feel wrong. Plus do you know how much stupid shit I've done because of me thinking with my dick? I froze completely, realisation hitting me like a train.

I fucking almost killed a fucking girl I got with when she got pregnant. A boy didn't want to sleep with me when I was a sophomore, so I fucked him up (physically, not sexually). Let's not forget junior year with the cheerleaders. I threatened them all that if they didn't sleep with me one by one, I'd make sure they didn't pass their classes. And right now, I'm taking advantage of a 13-year-old boy who's still confused on what the fuck sex is, and is (there's proof because he said it) in love with me. So he won't even care if I fucked him up. I stopped and sat down getting away from Nathan.

"Baby girl, I think it's time for a bath." I say. I'm looking directly at my friends and they probably think I'm the most idiotic person on this planet. (A/N: 😋😋😉😋) I hear a whimper from behind me and then a cry.

"Why do you hate me?!" I didn't look at him but I felt a soft hit on my back. I turned my attention over to Nathan and sat him on my lap. He cried harder. I think he stills hasn't noticed there's more people in this room.

"You don't want to make love to me because I'm ugly and I'm not pretty and you'd rather be with my sissy! Your just being nice to me because you feel bad! You don't care about me, because you won't make love to me. I just wante-

"Princess. Your just tired and cranky and you want to take a nap. So let me give you a quick bath and then you can go to-" Nathan thrashed in my arms shaking his head furiously and screeching out a,

"I'm not tired! I want my daddy to make love to me!" He cried some more and I groaned annoyed. I don't want to spank him, I'm trying to avoid that this weekend. I looked at the pets and mouthed a "go get that bottle" which they nodded to and left. Leo's been in this house before, he should know where it is.