20

Nathan POV

Were me and Niall going to make love? Why is it that every time we're about to make love, he always presses his wee-wee on my hole? My hole... I gasped to myself, almost standing up from the chair when Ana, the maid doing my hair, pointed a finger at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled. But I figured it out. It's like puzzle pieces! They're trying to fit together. So Niall presses his wee-wee into my bum bum because he's trying to be inside of my hole. And if he's inside of my hole, he's inside of me. I rubbed my legs together squirming in my seat. Then me and Niall would be connected. I wanna be connected to Niall. I pouted. But then why'd he stop? My thoughts were cut off when a pink dummy was pushed into my mouth. I sucked on the dummy and looked up at Ana.

"Well my work here is done. And another thing, don't be too loud tonight." She winked and then left the room. Confused I didn't say anything but I did hop off my seat and go towards the mirror. I looked myself in the mirror ad smiled liking how the pigtails looked on me. I feel like a pretty princess. In the back of the mirror I saw Niall's closet. Mommy always told me not to snoop around while your in another persons house, but... would it be that bad? I opened the closet and walked inside.

"Wow it's weally woomy in here." I mumbled to myself around the dummy. In the back corner I saw some magazines in a box and I picked a few up. I opened one. My cheeks heated up and my eyes went wide. All the pictures in the magazine they're, they're. A boy has not one wee-wee, but two in his bum. I take a few steps back with the magazines, still shocked at all the pictures I'm seeing. I tripped over my towel causing me to fall and all the magazines to slide under the bed. My eyes went wide as I crawled from under my towel, to under the bed to recollect the magazines. The thing is, that it was hard for me to pass through. My bum couldn't pass through the small space. I spread my legs to squeeze myself under the bed better, when I heard the bedroom door open. Oh no, Niall's going to see me like this. He's going to catch me not having my towel on like he said. I pulled the dummy out of my mouth.

"Daddy I'm sorry, please don't spank me." I whimpered afraid. I don't want him to spank me again. He pulled me out from under the bed by my ankles, but I still couldn't see his face because part of me is still under the bed. He didn't say anything but he did spread my cheeks apart. I bit my lip getting giddy all over. Is he gonna kiss me there, again? Oh I really liked when he did that. I spread my legs farther apart, me basically doing the splits. I felt him bring soft kisses to my inner thighs and a moan escaped my lips. For some reason his hands felt rougher then usual and maybe his lips didn't feel the same, but it was Niall so I was okay. He kissed my other thigh and I bit my lip.

"Oh daddy." I said. I felt his wee-wee being pressed against me. I furrowed my eyebrows. Hmm, I thought Niall was... thicker, then this? Either way my hole started clenching once I felt him rub himself on me. He tried pushing himself in me and I inched closer, excited. My daddy's gonna be inside of me, we're gonna be connected. Before anything else could happen the bedroom door opened again.

"Princess, I'm ba-" I tensed up. Tha- that's Niall's voice. But, if that's Niall then... who's the one touching me?

"Greg, what the fuck are you doing?!" I got out from under the bed and looked up at both of them. Niall picked me up and took the dummy out of my hand, the one named Greg smirked.

"Nothing bad little bro, I was just walking by and I heard a thud. I came in to find a cute little butt peeking out from under your bed, and I couldn't help but almost fuck it senselessly." My eyes widened.

"Daddy I didn't know it was someone else. I-I thought it was you, I'm sorry dadd-"

"Greg get the fuck out of my room before I tell mom about how you almost cheated on your fucking fiancé, you bastard." His hands went up and he left the room, not another word said. I looked over at a mad Niall.