07

Niall's POV

He pouted at me as he shook his head. Aw my princess is afraid to strip.

"I-I can't do tha-" Everyone on his team started stripping into their boxers and Ms. TightForDaddy whimpered again, tears welling up in his eyes. Before anyone could tell him anything, he ran away into the boys locker room, I assume. As soon as he left Louis glared at me, coming up to me.

"What the hell was that for?! Niall your such a dick!" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Your acting like you don't want to see him naked aga-" The coach interrupted my sentence by blowing a whistle. I glared at him. I hope you choke on that whistle, just like how Pet will be chocking on dis dick, I thought. He pointed at one of the nerds.

"You there, kid with the glasses. Go and make sure the gi- i mean guys alright." The nerd nodded before running of to my pets - I think I'm just gonna stay with the names pet and princess - rescue. Louis shook his head at me before running back to his seat.

After some time of waiting they ran towards the field and Zack went back to sit on the bleachers while Princess made his way to his team. I swear my mouth started watering and I just knew my pants were tight. He was wearing a light pink jumper that said "Princess" in hot pink. And if you look closely you can even see a bit of his, I gulped. Nice. Little. Tight. Laced. Panties. It's literally the second time that I've cummed in my pants this morning. He giggled when he saw some boys on the other team gawk at him. He winked and blew some kisses at some and I gritted my teeth my fist clenching. Does he really think he can get away with that?, I thought. I went to my team and the game began.

-Time skip-

We were all in the game but coach cut it short saying the real game was to make a goal past me. So that's what happened. One by one all of them kicked the ball towards me and I caught them all. It was MyPet's turn and I tensed up. I won't be able to concentrate with his little sexy attire. I turned towards the coach.

"Hey coach! Can um, can BendMeOv- Nathan change back into his old clothes?" I asked. BendMeOver furrowed his eyebrows. The coach rolled his eyes and blew the whistle, again.

"No! Now pay attention Horan." He smiled a bit before looking up at the goalie. Okay maybe I was a bit nervous. I looked at HurtMe and the first thing that happened was that my eyes kept looking all over his body instead of focusing on the ball. So obviously the ball went straight into the goal, since I was paying attention to how those little panties hugged my princess's thighs perfectly. He smiled jumping a bit, then did a cartwheel. I mumbled some curse words once I saw his panties at full show when his sweater lifted up a bit. When he was back on his feet he squealed. Thankfully my dick is too warm out to get hard again... for now at least.

"I did it!" Some guys were blushing and looking down to try and cover their blush. Princess was confused but didn't say anything about it.

"Alright, alright. The list will be put up in a few days. Boys, hit the showers." And then everybody left to take a shower. Deciding to make sure no cum wasn't dripping down my pants I looked down and noticed I was clear so I began walking towards the locker rooms, when I heard this.

"I saw what you did today. Your trying to get Niall's attention. But I already told you, he's mine! He doesn't like you and you like Louis!" I got closer to the scene to see it was my princess and Hannah. Hannah's been threatening my princess. He flinched at her harsh tone, his bottom lip trembling.

"I'm sorry siss-" I got closer towards the bleachers paying more attention. Is that the reason why Nathan's been doing those things with Louis. I mentally cheered. Ha I knew it made no sense that a sexy little shit like him would be into Louis.

"Don't call me that you big baby!" She pushed ScreamMyName and he fell on his bum before she stormed away. I quickly hid myself behind one of those trees and princess sighed standing back up and going towards the boys locker rooms. I followed after him entering the locker room aswell. He looked around making sure no one was here - so I of course hid again so eh wouldn't see me - then stripped completely and entered one of the showers taking his body wash with him. I started taking off my clothes as well walking into the shower room with only a towel wrapped loosely around my waist. I smirked as he still hasn't noticed my appearance.

"Mind if I join?" NiceArse froze completely, turning around slowly to see me. SuckMyCock looked down blush on his face and I think he noticed I was only wearing a towel that was loosely wrapped around my waist. His eyes widened and he tensed more. I bit my lip staring at his delicious body. Damn how much I'd like to mark that skin, I thought.

"I-If you want" He gulped as I dropped my towel.

"You c-can." MakeMeYours finished his sentence and turned back around, continuing to wash himself. I didn't say anything and stepped in next to him. His eyes kept scanning my body and pretended to not notice. I chuckled after a while of his staring making him snap out of his daze as I turned towards him exposing myself completely.

"You know you can look if you want, I don't mind." His eyes widened as I walked towards me. Afraid Tightness dropped his body wash and I pressed him against the shower wall. I couldn't take it anymore, no more playing games I was gonna show him who's boss. He shakily looked up at me, shock written all over his precious face.

"W-What are you d-doing?" He asked shakily. My hands travelled from his shoulders to his lower back. You do not understand how long - about two days if you count today - that I've wanted to touch his small petite body. I started rubbing his lower back and he shivered. He totally what's me as well, and I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. I could feel myself start to harden, my body enjoying every second of this.

"If you want you can touch me back." My hands grabbed his nice round bum and he jumped forward pressing our bodies together even more. It felt so good being this close to him even if he did it purposely or not. His body will be the death of me.

"I-"

"You have such a nice body baby, so much things I would love to do to your little body." My hands slowly went towards his waist as he shook afraid of what could happen next. Maybe I could get away with fucking you right here. I brought my face closer to his neck letting small puffs of air to come out through my mouth.

"From now on, call me daddy." He gasped as I shushed him, my hands caressing his soft inner thighs.

"W-Why?" He asked, voice none above a whisper. I brought his face closer to his, loving the feeling of being this close to him. My princess looked into my eyes in fright while I knew I was full of lust.

"Cause your daddy's princess." With that said, I lifted up his chin so that he would look up at me and I kissed his jaw before taking a step back and leaving. It's settled Nathan Hookerson, you will now be my pet for the year. You have no say in what I do with you and I'll take care of you because you'll be my princess. You won't be able to back out cause k won't let you. I put on my clothes and exited the locker room entering the hallways and towards my next class. I smirked at nothing specifically and I neared my class.

"Nathan, you will be Daddy's Princess."

A/N: Sorry that it's short again, but remember this is just the last chapter in Niall's POV. Next chapter will be in Nathan's and be prepared for what's coming up next.