01

Niall's POV

My alarm went off and I groaned in annoyance pressing the snooze button. 10 minutes later my alarm goes off again and I grumpily sit up. I stretched my arms as I blink a couple of times to wake myself up. I got out of bed and take a quick shower before getting out and looking through my pile of clothes. I picked up a red polo shirt and smelled it. I nodded at the smell.

"Eh, clean enough." I shrugged it on before contemplating whether going commando or not. Deciding that's Harry's thing, I put on some random boxers and my khaki chinos, combined with my white Supras. I brushed my teeth then quiffed up my hair and exited my room eating my big breakfast that my mom prepared, while looking at naked pictures of some girls and submissive boys. What? I'm bi. After eating my breakfast I leave my house with a quick "BYE MUM!" I enter my Range Rover and head to school.

"Ah it's good to be a senior."

~~~~~~~~~

At school I met up with my usual group, which consisted of Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn. Not trying to brag but we basically own this school and the principal, since basically 95% of the school funds comes from our parents. Liam nudged my shoulder, and pointed somewhere in the parking lot.

"Dude check out the new hottie." I don't know why people think Liam's the nice one out of all 5 of us. I mean he takes boxing to begin with. I turned my head over only to see random people I don't care about. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Who? Where they at though?" My friends know I'm bi and except me since, you know... they're all kind of bi as well. But we'd never date each other, ew.

"The chick that's holding the principals hand." I looked over at where the principal was (almost entering the school) and then all I did was catch a glimmer of some girl who's arse looked good in that little white skirt. I shrugged it off and Liam looked at me like I was crazy.

"Girl was sexy as fuck and you just shrug?! BOI!!! Go to your fathers house!" I rolled my eyes and we finally entered school. Ugh I hate calculus in the morning. While walking through the halls I saw the same girl with the nerdy guy, that Harry got his eyes on and the principal. I quietly got closer to pay attention to the conversation.

"Henry, he'll show you to all of your classes until you get the hang of it. Won't you Henry?" The nerd, Henry, nodded and the girl gave the principal a kiss goodbye, I guess.

"Bye daddy, I love you." People in the hallways start giggling or chuckling to themselves pointing at the girl. I felt myself harden as I replayed the words that the girl said, only instead of her calling her father daddy, she called me daddy. Wearing nice lingerie. They both entered literacy with Mr. Bush, hmm the girls a freshmen. I smirked making my way to calculus. Oh I'll be sure having some fun with you this year.

~~~~~~~~~

Lunch came around pretty slowly, but it did come around. I exited literacy with Mr. Clifford and went through the hallway to meet with my friends. I found Louis making out with some girl his right hand in her pants. I've seen this girl around, Eleanor I think. Funny cause, didn't he knock up chick the other day? What was her name? Brianna? I shrugged it off not really caring as I walked passed Louis pulling him off the girl by his shirt collar. He groaned but obligated anyway. I found Harry in the way getting a blowjob from some freshmen, Leo I think.

"Harry we're in the hallways!" Louis screeched. I winced.

"Dude, what the hell?! I'm right next to you, do you wanna blow my ears off?!" I yelled at him annoyed. He shrugged sticking his tongue out at me. Harry pulled the boy off of him and then the boy stood up and ran away. Harry zipped up his pants and I shook my head at him.