24

Nathan's POV

When I woke up again I looked around Niall's room to see I was by myself. I pouted sitting up but winced. My bum hurts. I slowly got out of bed and then, I went over to the door only for it to open in front of me. I took a few steps back my eyes widening once I saw who it was.

"Well hello there princess, did you miss me?" It's Greg, the boy I thought was Niall so I let him touch me.

"Y-Your not m-my daddy." I told him shakily, me taking a few steps back. He smirked picking me up with ease before he pushed me onto the bed. He unbuckled his pants.

"I know." He jumped on top of me and now he had me pinned to the bed. My breathing increased rate and I was scared.

"Daddy, help me." I said in a wine-ish cry. Greg laughed touching all over my already naked body as I cried.

"Your daddy isn't here right now. Mom sent him out to go get some things." He gripped by bum tightly and I whimpered. He brought his face closer to mine.

"And you know what that means?" I let out a sob as his finger ran over my hole and then towards my wee-wee. I shook my head.

"St-Stop, only my d-da-daddy touches me l-like this." He shrugged his pants and shirt off before taking out his - bigger then mine but not bigger then Niall's - wee-wee. I screamed as he brought his wee-wee really close to my hole. I struggled to get free.

"Daddy!" I screamed this time. I'm scared. I only want my daddy to make love to me. I don't want some random boy. I love my daddy and only my daddy. He traced his wee-wee against my hole before he sat down on Niall's bed. Niall... I wish he was here to stop this. I looked at Greg unsurely while I moved away from him.

"Don't move away from me. Come over here and suck my cock." He ordered. I shook my head no.

"Your not my-" I screamed again once Greg pulled on my hair. My screaming was muffled once something horrible was shoved down my throat. He tasted so bad. I cried around his wee-wee as he forcefully made me suck him. Maybe he's trying to be nice too and give me some of his milk. But I'm probably wrong. Only Niall has that super power, plus this boy tastes too bad. My body shook in disgust and I gagged. He pulled his wee-wee out of my mouth and all I saw was that it was covered in my saliva. I was tired now.

"Okay baby girl, get on your hands and knees for your new daddy." I didn't move. He's not my daddy. Niall is. I screeched when Greg pulled at my hair again, forcing me on my hands and knees. I felt his bigger body on top of mine and I shook in fear.

"P-Pl-Please stop." I whimpered. I only want my daddy.

"Daddy please." I whispered. Greg's fingers entered me forcefully, causing my legs to wobble.

"Please." I whispered.

"I'm begging dad-" I felt a slap to my cheek. My eyes widened and I pressed my lips together to try and stop myself from crying.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. Didn't Niall discipline you or something? Ugh, stop fucking talking to yourself." I hid my face in my hands. No one has, ever slapped me before. I've always been good with everyone. There was no need for me to get slapped.

"I-If I'm go-good will you n-not hit me any-anymore?" I asked. I don't want to get hit again. Why are so many boys bigger then me? They're so scary. I gasped once his hand slid down my chest and cupped my wee-wee. He bit into my neck lightly and scared, I closed my eyes and looked away.

"Mmm, your much more attractive when your obedient and not talking about my little brother." There brothers, that makes sense. He laid on his back and gestured for me to sit on his wee-wee. I don't like this, I really don't. I pursed my lips. But I don't want to get hit again. I slowly crawled on top of him and he patted my bum.