19

Niall's POV

I enter my room again to find Nathan doing his homework. Looking sexy like always. In my house. In my bed. How did we even get to this moment...? Oh yeah! Now I remember.

Flashback

"Niall!"

"Yo!"

"Dude!"

"Nialler!" Nathan jumped up and started crying again. Dammit and you were just about to fall asleep princess, but my friends are just straight up inconsiderate fucks.

"Dammit guys, what the hell? Nathan was about to go to sleep. He's tired at the moment and your not helping." I told them annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry daddy!" I groaned. Why does he keep apologising, he did nothing wrong. He sobbed harder.

"Dude there's a problem with Hannah." Louis started off. I laid my princess on my lap shushing him and bounced my legs again.

"Yo! Listen up everybody! Mind your own fucking business and get talking again, before I make all your lives a living hell!!" Zayn yelled and everyone was back with chatter.

"Dude I don't care about Hannah, but my princess over here needs to go to sleep." He needs to fall asleep so that he can have more energy when he sucks me off, you fucks. I glared at them.

"Um, here. This should help, but listen to what Louis is telling you." Leo said. I took the bottle quickly and pressed it against his lips, which only cause him to whine and push it away. I pressed it against his lips again, and he cried which only made milk fill his mouth. After realising what it was, he drank the milk and opened his mouth for the bottle in my hand. Sorry princess, I didn't have enough time to make you one of my bottles. He starts sucking softly, while I stopped bouncing my legs and was now rocking my body, so he'd fall asleep quicker. And before I knew it, he was asleep. I looked over st the others.

"What's the problem?"

"Hannah she went to go get the principal, you know her father. She was bringing him over here and knowing you, you'd probably were gonna be caught doing some not appropriate things, to an innocent 13 year old that's actually his son." My mouth formed an "o" and I smiled sheepishly.

"Oop-

"Look dad! There! You see?" I turned my head to see Anthony walking up to us. Wait a minute... Nathan's fucking 13 years old?! That's like... 6 years apart! I counted it in my head again. Wait no it's 5, I'm a dumbass.

"Mr. Horan, so you did lie to me about dating my daughter?" I shrugged.

"Well if I said that I came to pick up this little guy right here, you wouldn't have let me in." He glared at me but then looked down and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You got Nathan to sleep?" I shrugged again, looking into the distance.

"It seems that I have." He looked up at me and smiled.

"How would you like to be my sons babysitter?" That is the most randomness question I've ever received (it really isn't though). Hell no.