Angel and Devil ki love story

By cute-little-me

Highest position no #16 in fan fiction date - 25/09/2016 Isn't it too irony that what we denied to do we exac... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Pretend it's ok
Always with you
Can't think about my life without you
Under The Moon Light
Epilogue

CHAPTER 21

2.1K 105 0
By cute-little-me

Dhruv's pov

What I wanted form so long I have now. She is the only girl I desired so much. Everyone thought that he was the reason I met her. but hell no. I have known her since I was a teenager. She was my first desire whom I can't have. She thought I was not her the only one' but I can change it. That time I was a spoiled kid who want everything but something are too difficult to have. She was one of those.

We both were in same school. I was a year senior then her. I admired the way she held her confident. Her innocent was like a spell around me. Every guy in school admired her but she was too busy with her life to notice her around. I wanted to be with her.

My life took a 360 degree turn when I found out that my dad died. I just turned 17 that time and she was 15. I have to move on to here. Leave her, my first desire.

But before leaving I decide to tell her about my feelings. What I think about her she has to know. I was just going to tell her when I heard her and her friend's conversation. They were talking about me. Obviously I was the most popular bad boy of school. Every guy wants to be me and girls with me.

Her friend told her that she should be with me because she is prettiest among all girls in school. Every guy wants her. and I'm that guy who can make her status more high. But her reply makes me leave without telling her what for I have came here.

"He's not one for me. I will know that instant moment who my the only one' is, when I'll let my eyes fall on him. With him I didn't feel anything but suffocation and uncomfortable. Didn't you notice I don't like to be even around him. he thinks he owned this school which in truth is too far from it. so yeah never ever in hell I'm going to be with him."

That was the exact words what she said about me. I felt like someone killed my pride. That moment I decide in whatever the conditions I will have her. I'll make her to submit me. I'll break her.

I changed everything about me. my bad boy looks turns into a womanizer CEO. When I find out that she is here with that Randhir I made a plan to revenge on both. And it becomes easier because they both fall in love.

Love such a waste of time. There is nothing called love. It's all desire. Desire to have someone and claim them as yours.

Right now I am feeling like I have won an ultimatum trophy. My would be wife is selecting dress for our wedding. It should be a big fat Indian wedding instead but I thought first I should make her mine.

It's nearly an hour and I am being impatience. I want to see what are they doing there. I know girls and their shopping and all but still. Just than lady from boutique and her helpers came outside of the room. i notice that her followers were wearing sun hat each of them which was covers their face too. One with pink hat seems familiar but I don't give to much to it and start moving toward the room where my bride is.

"wait mister dhruv." Lady's voice interrupt me from moving.

"what?" I snapped at her. irritated with the fact she is stopping me to see my angel.

"actually miss sanyukta asked to you to check the suit for wedding. She wants it perfect." Oh my angel wants her wedding to be perfect. Then why not.

"ohk"

"suits are in your room and my some assistance are already there to help you." She finished and told me to go to my room.

I approach to my room. there were two of her assistance. They help me to try my suits for wedding and help with my needs. If only you can understand. [*mar kyu nahi jata yeh* -_- -_-]

I looked toward wall clock it was showing that I have took more than enough time. I should go and check on my angel. How is she looking? Only for me. she belongs to me. her heart, her mind, her soul and her body everything is mine to claim. And I will.

I made my way to room where sanyukta and vidushi are. I heard muffle voices. When I open the door I saw both of them sitting on chairs back turn toward me.

"hey ladies." I called both of them but they didn't turn.

I found it fishy. I went to them and shocked what I saw.

This can't possible. They escaped. How dare they. Now I know why I feel that pink hat girl so much alike because she was her. my angel. That fu**ing b*tch will pay for her deeds. Vidushi I will kill you that instant when I laid my eyes on you.

They just escaped from here. How can this be possible? I have to find them before they reached to that bas***d.

Randhir's pov

I don't know what do or not to. But I cannot just sit here and wait for trackers to track that bas***d's location. They told me they are too close to find his location. I can't wait to finally kill that piece of disgust. How dare he try to take my girl away from me.

"sir we found their correct location." Tracker told me. I took the address and without wasting any more time I moved my way.

Throughout the whole driving I was missing her nonstop chatter whenever she travel with me. her voice was ringing in my ears. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. Her absence is killing me. driving me insane. I never thought I will fall in love with someone let alone an annoying girl as her but love is unexpected it happened when we least expected it. I had seen baba telling me and my friends that love is something unexpected but most amazing phase of your life. Only few people know that a dangerous man like him loved a girl for his all life. She was his love, his wife. But someone killed her to take revenge on him. This is the one of reason I take too much time to admit that I love sanyukta.

When I reached the address what tracker had told me, I saw him' emerging from front door furiously. I am going to kill him. I stepped out of my car. A guy from nowhere comes and tried to block my way to go there. I didn't give a damn before throwing that guy. It caught his attention.

Now his expression changed to petrified from irritated one. I smirk at his way. He should be terrified because I am his hell now. I will make sure he will die with a lot of pain.

"Go and kill him." he yelled at his goons. They can't even have guts to stop me but did anyways.

"come on if you have guts to fight with me then come" I said to them,

One of them comes forward with his hand formed in a fist he tried to punch me but I was quicker than they thought. I moved aside and kick him in his legs to make him fall.

"you all are dumb as you all look," I said.

I was waiting for them to move and make a first move so I looked at them square in eyes and said to one, "You are."

He came at me fast with a looping swing at my head. I ducked easily and took his knee out with my foot. I heard it pop. He screamed and went down in a heap.

Dhruv was just standing there watching me that how easily I can kill his men. He was about to yell something, but didn't. I was too zoned out in his pathetic presence that I didn't notice someone had hit me with wooden chair. It affect me but chair also scattered in piece.

[see my brother is too strong]

I turned toward that guy who now was looking like he will pee in his pants, I picked a rod which was lying near and hit him with it.

One by one everyone tried to defeat me but in hell they can do it for real.

I saw Dhruv who was fiddling with a knife, and he take it out and was holding it loosely in his right hand between his thumb and index finger about waist height. He was going to go for me low with a slicing motion. Seriously how can he be a leader of a gang. He is such a baby in fighting. A professional holds a knife in a tight fist, like a rapier, and goes straight for the eyes.

But look at this pathetic man.

When he swung the knife toward me, he expected me to jump back, but I leaped inside the swing instead. I hooked my left arm over his right, grabbed his throat with my right hand, and drove my right knee into his legs and kick him. I let him go, and he fell to his knees.

I take out my gun and put it on his forehead. I wanted him dead but I can't because first I have to know where my sanyukta is.

"where is she?" I hissed at him

"s-she is not here." He is thinking he can play game with me then he is wrong.

"tell me right now you piece of hell otherwise I will kill you without thinking twice."

"I told you she is not here. That vidushi helped her in escaping."

What? But why? I am so confused.

He continued but this time with a smirk on his face. "you know they both thought that they will escape from me, but they are wrong. Because you know what Randhir my men have tracked them in a gas station and going to kill them soon. If I can't have her then no one can. Obviously you can't. sanyukta was prettiest girl but her stubborn nature is going to kill her now."

I stopped breathing. No this can't be happening with my girl. I can't let her die like this. She is mine. Mine love, mine life. I can't.

"I think you shouldn't waste your time here. You can at least try to save your love." He said last part with sarcasm.

Before he can say any further I shoot him on his stomach. He cried in pain. I know he is not going to die but I will care it about other time. Right now my only priority is my love.

I have to save her.

Sanyukta's pov

Vidushi was driving the car. She helped me in escaping. You all are thinking I should be angry on her because she dragged me in this mess, but I am not. Actually I am thankful of her. cause if she didn't plan all this then I haven't met to my Mr. devil.

He is the best thing ever happened in my life. I don't know how but I fall for him. did I add very much and deeply in love with him. I can't my life without him. I know he was probably looking like a dangerous lion who is ready to kill his prey. I know somewhere in his heart he also have feelings for me.

Sacchi mucchi rabba menu pyar ho gaya.

There was a sudden jerk and car stopped.

"why did you stop the car vidushi?" I asked her while trying to control my breathing.

She didn't reply but keep looking in front of her on road. I followed her gaze and saw three to four cars coming toward our direction.

"who are they? Do you know them? Tell me vidushi." I asked her questions which grab her attention toward me.

"they are from Dhruv's gang." It made my heart stop for a second but I regain my calm and ask "Ohk it is a big problem but how the hell did they track us."

"shit shit shit" she cursed and said "I forget to switched off my mobile phone. Ohh god."

Car just passed by us it make us happy for a while cause they didn't notice us at but we have to move from here soon.

"listen vidushi we don't have too much time now just let me drive the car. I can drive it to maximum limit without getting us hurt. And you should contact Randhir to tell him our positions."

Mr. devil's name make me blush slightly. Focused sanyu I scolded at me. later you can drool or blush or whatever you want you can but now just think how to reach a safe place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.9K 32
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
933K 36.7K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
302K 19.2K 43
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
30.8K 3K 21
BAGGED THE 2nd PRIZE IN THE BLOOMING POTENTS WRITING CONTEST🎉🎉 ________________________________________ #5 in #contest out of 1.73K stories. #7 in...