Curves: An Alpha Story

By knackahz

Dylan Rhymes is a slightly overweight, but an Ordinary teenage girl, facing Ordinary teenage dilemmas Until... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ONLY AN AUTHORS NOTE. . . sorry if you got excited
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (2 parts)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38

Chapter 10

37.9K 1.3K 55
By knackahz

Here it is guys and gals!

Hope you really enjoy it. This was by far the hardest chapter to write. I have made a dent on my backspace button from the amount of times I have pushed it while writing this particular chapter lol. Its a little bit short but I think it is a reasonably good chapter, I'm happy with how it turned out. Even had to jump up and do a victory dance when I finished.

Here you go

Chapter 10

I walked out of the woods and took a few deep breaths before I started walking again.

"Dylan, come back we need to talk" Noah said from behind me. I started running before he could get close enough to touch me. I knew that I couldn't outrun him, but then I also knew that he wouldn't force me to listen to him. He wouldn't make me stay if I didn't want to.

I ran up the stairs and into Ally's room. I grabbed my bag and my keys and headed straight back out the door again. I didn't want to go home, but it was better than staying here.

Wolves? Of all the possibilities I had come up with in my head, I was way off. Ally, Noah, their parents, they were all werewolves.

I got in my car and drove down the drive way. I could hear Ally calling out for me from the edge of the forest, so I turned my music up louder and kept driving. She had known me for four years and she didn't let on once that she was different at all. They should have expected me to react like this. One day she's just my best friend; the next day I find out she's a fucking werewolf.

When I pulled up my drive way I parked the car and just sat there for a while. My heart was thumping, and my arm was throbbing in time.

I walked inside and dumped my bag by the entrance. I walked into the living room to look for my mom, and then into the kitchen, she wasn't in there either. I walked up the stairs calling out for her. I went through all of the upstairs rooms looking for her before I thought to look in the garage for her car.

She wasn't home.

I walked back inside and up to my bedroom. I desperately wanted a shower. I went into my ensuite and took off Noah's t-shirt. I held it to my face for a few seconds, breathing in his scent. It made me miss him a little bit, but I quickly came to my senses and threw his shirt on the floor. I didn't want to think about him, I didn't want to be around him. They were werewolves, I didn't even know how safe it was to be near them.

I turned the shower on and closed the curtain. I unwrapped my bandage and threw the gauze in my bathroom waste bin, I could re-use the bandage, it wasn't dirty. I pulled off Noah's track pants and threw them on top of his t-shirt, then climbed into the shower. The heat felt great, it was just what I needed to relax.

I thought about Noah and Ally as the water ran over my head and down my back. A part of me wanted to know things about them, They couldn't be all bad, Ally and I had been best friends for 4 years and she never once hurt me. And Noah, he was a little strange and definitely clingy for someone I barely knew, but he was gentle and sweet and he showed me that he cared for me. I couldn't see anything bad about either one of them. Maybe I was over reacting.

I quickly changed into my betty boop pyjamas and my robe and went downstairs to make myself a hot drink. It was really cold tonight, and a nice big mug of hot cocoa sounded like heaven. As I got closer to the stairs I heard someone knocking at my door, I pulled my robe closed and went to answer the door.

"Brian" I said "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see him on my door step. My stomach curled up when I thought he might be here to try and get me back, I wasn't falling for his shit again. He pushed past me and came inside then closed the door.

"Are you okay? He said as he grabbed my arms and pushed my sleeves up. I winced when his hand ran over the wound on my left arm. His whole body tensed in reaction.

"I'm fine, besides it's not me you should be worried about, I heard Ally did some serious damage to your friend" I said with an evil glint in my eye. I was so happy when Ally told me she had beaten the crap out of Kael and that Cotton and Jake had both broken a sweat trying to drag her away from him. That asshole deserved it. I bet he only went to that party to stir shit with Cotton.

"He will live, It's you I'm worried about, is your mom home? Has she seen it?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. It felt weird being this close to him. I was still angry with him, I definitely was not in the mood for some kiss and make up bullshit.

"You don't need to worry about me" I said as I pushed him away "I'm a big girl, I can look after myself, so go run back to your little girlfriend" I said putting emphasis on the little part "I hope she doesn't know you're here, She might attack me in the cafeteria tomorrow, oops no I forgot, She prefers bathrooms, much more private" I said sarcastically as I opened the door and started pushing him back out onto the front door step.

"I don't love her, I love you" Brian said pulling me into his arms and crashing his lips into mine. Instead of the happy butterflies I used to get when he kissed me, it was like we were magnets that repelled each other, I couldn't stand the feeling of his lips on mine, It sickened me.

Before I could even pull away from him I heard loud growls coming from behind Brian. Suddenly Brian was ripped away from me and flying out into my front yard.

"Get the fuck away from her" Noah barked.

"Noah?" I said, confused by his presence.

Noah pushed me back inside and pulled the door closed behind him without even looking at me. I tried to pull it open again but he must have been holding it closed or had put something there to prevent it from opening.

"Noah you better let me out right now!" I screamed before I tried pulling the door open again.

After a few more attempts I gave up and sprinted to the back door. I leapt off the back deck and bolted around the side of the house, almost slipping over on a muddy patch of grass on my way. When I reached my front yard I was shocked by the scene in front of me.

Noah and Brian were circling around each other, Growling and shaking, I could see that Noah was about to change into his wolf when I screamed "NO!" from where I stood. Noah stopped and looked up at me and that's when Brian lunged at him. They toppled over on the ground and rolled closer to where I stood. They were a tumbleweed of fur and flesh, teeth and fangs. I couldn't tell who was who and what was where.

I quickly ducked out of the way as they rolled around the corner and into my back yard.

"Noah, you can't! You'll kill him" I yelled, "Stop! Stop!" but it was too late, Noah had already broken away from Brian and had changed into his ginormous Silver wolf. I had never noticed the black sheen his fur had until now when the sun hit him.

"You know?" Brian said looking at me. Noah was standing on the other side of yard; his wolf was hunched over as if he was ready to launch himself at Brian any second, I managed to nod my head before Noah jumped into the air, heading straight for Brian. In a split second Brian shifted into a wolf slightly smaller than Noah's, of a similar colour but his coat was not as dark.

I stood there yelling at them to stop until I saw a splatter of blood flying through the air. I didn't stop to think I just ran. I don't know why I kept putting myself in this situation, but the only thing I could think to do was get in between Noah and Brian. They had both ended up on either side of my yard in the midst of all their fighting and flipping, but now they were both running at each other.

Just as I stepped in their way they both dug their paws into the ground and came grinding to a halt just inches away from colliding with me. I didn't realise how big werewolves were until I was standing with Noah's snout in my face.

"Change!" I yelled at the both of them. Brian let out a huff behind me, so I turned to him and shouted even louder "NOW!"

They both walked back a few steps. It was like watching little kids being sent to different corners for punishment. then they changed back to their human forms.

I hid my eyes as I realised they were both naked, my face was completely red. This must be why Noah was naked that night in the woods I thought to myself

"Um, Noah your track pants are in my bathroom upstairs.... Brian put this on" I said as I took my robe off and threw it in his direction. He caught it and wrapped it around himself straight away. We started heading into my house.

"I've always loved the way this smells" He said grinning at me. Noah spun around and growled at him.

"If you want me to tear your tongue out of your mouth, then keep talking like that, mutt" Noah said with a growl. His eyes had darkened again and I gave myself a mental high five for figuring out that was a werewolf thing.

"What is he doing here anyway Dylan?" Brian asked in an accusing tone.

"You know what Brian, that is none of your damn business. You need to leave. You don't get to come around here asking questions anymore, you lost that privilege when you chose Caitlin over me" I said turning around to look him in the face.

Brian looked hurt and upset, but it wasn't for himself. He was angry with himself for what he had done. I could tell. We knew each other too well and this look he had on his face right now was regret.

Noah had already put his track pants on and run back downstairs by the time I reached the back door. I glanced back at Brian before I closed the screen door.

"Have you got some shorts in your car?" Noah asked Brian stepping in between me and the screen door, blocking my view of Brian. Brian didn't answer him he just stood there in silence.

"Brian, unless you want to drive home in a bright pink polka dot robe, I suggest you answer him" I said from behind Noah's shoulder.

"Do you still have a spare key for my truck princess" Brian said. I don't know why he was calling me princess, he had never ever called me that before and he knew I hated it.

"Yeah I think" I said heading to grab my keys and grab Brian a pair of shorts. I was just reaching down to grab my key chain that was sitting on top of my back pack when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"I'll grab his shorts, You go upstairs, I'll be there as soon as he leaves" Noah whispered in my ear before planting a small kiss on my neck, I could hear him take a deep breath before he pulled away and walked out the front door. I had to lean against the wall for a second to catch my breath. My whole body was tingling, his lips felt like pure ecstasy and he had only just kissed my neck. I found myself wondering about how it would feel to have him kiss me all over my body. I snapped out of my little fantasy when I heard a tap at the back door.

Brian was standing there looking defeated.

"So, when were you going to tell me?" I asked folding my arms across my chest and leaning against the door frame.

"I couldn't tell you, it's against our laws to tell a human about our kind" Brian said lifting his eyes from the ground to look at me.

"Here" Noah said reaching around me and handing Brian his shorts and my spare key for his truck. I didn't even hear him come back inside.

Brian grabbed the shorts and the key and quickly put his shorts on then handed me my robe.

"I'll see you at school then" Brian said giving me a small sad smile and then glaring at Noah before he turned and left.

After a few seconds I turned around to look at Noah, His eyes were swirling with grey and green and blue and a little hint of black. He softly pushed my hair back behind my ear and rested his hand on the back of my head. His other hand had crept up my hips and onto my waist. I felt like my heart was going to pound a hole in my chest and jump out it was thumping so hard. He lowered his head closer to mine slowly. It was nerve wracking. Finally his lips brushed against mine, I let out a little moan which made Noah pull me closer to him. His lips were soft and smooth, I loved the way they felt rubbing against mine. Every little movement was an awakening. My body was reacting to him in a way I've never felt before. I wasn't a virgin but this, this was something else.

"Honey, are you still home?" I heard my mom's voice followed by the front door closing.

Noah pulled away from me and opened his eyes. They were pure black.

"Shit" I said "hide. My mom's home"

Thank you for Reading, And for those of you who Vote I give extra thanks. I cant tell you how much I appreciate it. If you have time please leave me a comment to tell me what you think about this chapter and the story as a whole (So far) Thanks again :)

Love you all xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.2K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
811K 17.2K 31
Payton is a big girl. She hides food under her bed, she hate anything that involves moving around too much and she hates most of the people at her sc...
274K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
1M 29.3K 32
*• POV IS IN BOTH MALE AND FEMALE•* •• Any similarity to a different story is a complete coincidence! I thought of this story on my own.•• 18 year ol...