Promise Me //1D Completed [✔️]

By missnovicewriter

The Foster Care system is a home to a millions of diverse and unique young adults. Strangely, the system attr... More

Promise Me
Prologue
Are you afaird of death?
What's it like being in a family?
Friends?
Will I Ever be Pretty?
Pilot
Sleepovers
What does love look like?
Sibella
London Bound
Rain & Coffee
Pumpkin Everything
A White Halloween
:(
An Eternal Memory
My Best Friend
'Tis the Season
Kicking off in London
Bonjour!
Le Grand Palias
ASP
thirteen!
journaling
Mud Wrestling
Othello
Take Me Home
Dishonor on you!
A + Q
Date Shenanigans
Unexpected Roomates
McDonalds Breakfast
This Is Us
Two Voices
Lesson Learned
Boarding Australia
Start of Somethig New
Anything But You
Sad Song
Thank You
Epilogue
Forever Your's

fml

470 32 13
By missnovicewriter

Tegan's P.O.V
September 2013

~~~

"Did you see the boys' interview?" Romeo welcomes himself into my room.

"No,"

It's strange how our dynamic has changed. Before, I would've been furious if he came in. Granted, before, he'd never be visiting me in my room for any reason.

Romeo invites himself further in, laying down next to me on my bed. He sets his laptop down in front of us, a YouTube video queued.

On the screen behind the lads, is a photograph of us all in the photo booth at their premiere.

"For quiet some time, fans have been speculating your relationship with this young girl. You've all done a job of keeping her private though." The interviewer pries.

The boys all grin, shaking their heads.

"So, we are wondering since you finally appeared publicly with her, if we could get a proper introduction?" The interview asks.

The thing about interviewers, is they are always fully aware when they're being a bit cheeky and nosy.

"I reckon I guess we can speak up about her?" Liam looks at the others. "This isn't a secret, as she has a public Twitter. Her name is Tegan. We met her about a year ago through Simon, who knew someone close to her."

"Yeah, she's really easy to get on with. We're a bit protective because we know how overwhelming this scene can be." Niall speaks up, his elbows resting on his knees.

"She's been gettin out there a bit more with us. It's been a very drastic life change for her." Harry states.

"Oh, I'm sure! I'm sure. Tell us about her. I know there's still millions of questions everyone is dying to know." The interviewer crosses one leg over the other.

"She is the kind of girl who is always smiling, and loves to laugh. Kind of like Niall here." Louis pats Niall's knee.

Niall straightens up, looking around and smiling.

"She's strange yet creative, two really rare human qualities to see connected together." Zayn compliments.

"She can take a hard time, which gets us along well. I give her a hard time and she dishes it right back. We have a bit of banter usually." Louis rests both his hands on his knees, nodding.

"Liam's got this really strong insistence upon being the good guy." Harry holds his fist out, gesturing. "I've always got to be a bit of the bad cop you can say."

The interviewer and audience laughs. Harry throws his hand up, smacking it on his leg and shaking his head.

"Tegan sounds lovely." The interviewer agrees. "I'd love to bring her on the show!"

"What!?" I scream, flying upward from laying on my stomach.

"Chill," Romeo grabs my arm, pulling me back down.

"Be on the telly? That's something I never could've imagined." I clarify.

"Well, you haven't got it yet, so relax."

~~~

"Who put SpongeBob in the pasta?!" Linguini hollers.

Essex covers his mouth next to me, stifling his giggles.

"Es!" I whisper-yell, laughing.

"Shh," he bolds a finger to my lips.

I laugh, shaking my head.

We're snuggled next to each other on the sofa, watching a Disney movie.

Essex is the youngest boy. He really looks up to Gulliver, who definitely acts like the leader of the pack. Essex does his best to teach Pepper right from wrong, wanting to be like how Gulliver is to everyone else.

The Fitzroy's are good kids. They adore Adelaide while she adores them. I actually really liked their company here, there's absolutely never a dull moment with them around.

Essex really loves to pull pranks on Linguini, which was quite entertaining.

"Tink! Tink!" Pepper chants, running in front of me.

Her long elbow length curly hair, bouncing with her steps. Her hair perfectly matches her name, a dark ebony colour.

"What? What?" I mock her.

"Zayn is coming back! Zayn is coming back!" She bounces up and down.

Zayn is Pepper's favourite. She has a massive adorable crush on him.

"He is?"

How come I'm always the last person to know about these things?

"Yes, they won the 'Song of the Summer' award at the VMAs last week, they're going to be here tomorrow." She explained, quickly, her words slightly meshing together.

"Pepper, we're watching a film. Please shut up." Essex asks politely.

"Hey, don't say shut up." I nudge his side.

"Sorry, please belt up." Essex corrects.

I nudge him again, chuckling.

~~~

I gasp at the the unfamiliar sight right before my eyes.

My first period.

I check the cabinet under the sink, but there are no feminine products. I mean, why would there be? This is the downstairs toilet. The place I need to be is the main level, where Adelaide uses the toilet.

I can't just leave the loo without a product though. How fast does the blood come out? What if I bled through my clothes immediately. That'd be so embarrassing, I could never show my face again.

I sit back on the toilet, my pants down to my ankles. I rest my elbows on my knees.

The two knocks on the door cause me to jump.

"Um, uh - don't come in!" I answer, quickly.

"Christ, Tegan. This isn't even your toilet!" Romeo complains.

"Well, there's like a million others in this house, so find a different one."

"Twat," I hear him mumble through the door, followed by his footsteps.

I wish I had my phone in here, then I could shoot Adelaide a text. If I stand up and go to her room that means that this is real. That I am actually bleeding from my vagina or where ever the blood comes from.

"Tegan! Tegan! Tegan!" A chorus of voices shout.

It sounded like those pigeons from "Finding Nemo" that go, "mine! mine! mine!" Wait, those weren't pigeons, they were seagulls. Now, I'm losing my mind, I must be dying. I must have bled too much already. That's it, I'm hemorrhaging!

"Tegan, are you alive?" I recognize as Niall's voice.

THEY'RE HOME?

"Yes," I pause. "I am!"

"Are you, uh okay..?" Liam asks.

"Yes, I am. I'm just- uh... pooping."

"Tegan, what the hell? You did not need to share that." Louis groans.

"This chat has gone on enough." Harry chimes in. "Let's not chat through the door while she shits."

"Can you get Adelaide?" I ask, practically plead.

"She's gone," Zayn answers. 

That's right! I forget to mention, Adelaide has this really weird habit of leaving the entire perimeter whenever Niall comes around.

"Oh, well, Harry is right. This is weird, so leave me alone!" I said, quickly.

"Hopefully she'll shit out her bad attitude." I hear Louis mumble.

What am I going to do? Why does this even happen to girls?

~~~

"Are you sure I can't help?" Niall asks, once again back in front of the door.

"No, Niall, just please find a woman. Please." I beg.

"But I can help just as mu-"

"Unless you have a vagina I highly doubt it." I snap.

Not even a millisecond later I hear him scurry down the hall.

I'm getting really tired of sitting in here, but I definitely am not coming out, especially if there isn't another female in the house.

"Tegan, can you uh - make yourself decent, so I can come in?" Niall asks again, knocking on the door a single time.

Sighing, I stand up, pull my trousers up, slam the toilet seat down, then turn the knob and pull the door open. My eyes meet Niall who looks pathetically nervous. Embarrassed, I cross my arms over my chest and look at the carpet.

"Can I - uh come in?"

I open the door wider for him and he steps in. I follow him inside, shutting the door and sitting on top of the seat. He sits across from me on the ledge of the bathtub.

"Are you alright?"

"Niall, I'm fine."

"Tegan, we are idiots, but we aren't stupid. We know what's going on."

"You do?" My eyes grow wide.

"You're trying to get our attention."

I let out a nervous laugh.

"No, no. I don't think that's exactly what I'm trying to do." I said, scratching my head, and moving my hands around.

Niall raises an eyebrow.

"You see, today I sort of, well, I began - wow, this is incredibly awkward."

I glance up at the ceiling, biting my lip back.

"You see, I feel like Satan is coming out of my clitoris." I spit out, raising my hand and looking back at his face.

Niall's eyes widen.

"First off, never say clitoris again. Where the hell did you even learn that word? Actually, don't share." He mumbles, covering his entire face with his hands.

"I need a woman."

~~~

Niall leaves me alone with his cell phone so I can give Perrie a ring.

"Niall...?" Perrie answers, clearly confused.

"It's Tegan,"

"Hey! What's up, hun?" She asks, enthusiastically.

"Perrie, you won't believe this. I survived the most horrid conversation with Niall that could ever exist." I exaggerate.

"Did he give you the sex chat?"

"No!" I shake my head although she can't see me. "Perrie I started my p-e-r-i-o-d!"

I spell out.

The speaker fills with her laughter.

"Awe, Tegan! That's lovely!"

"Lovely?" I raise an eyebrow. "I've locked myself in the bathroom for like half an hour."

"Tegan! You're too dramatic, love! You're gonna be completely fine."

"You don't understand, only the lads are here. Even worse there is Romeo Fitzroy." I explain.

"Do you have any questions?"

"Um, first off, how do I motivate myself to leave the bathroom?"

"You're too funny!" Perrie laughs. "Trust me, you'll be fine. I know this is really overwhelming, but it's completely natural. There's nothing to be embarrassed or scared of."

"I wouldn't say nothing."

"The products are actually really simple to use. There's directions on the box. If you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a ring." She assures me.

"Seriously, thank you so much, Perrie. Maybe I was a teeny bit dramatic." I admit.

~~~

When I open the door, Niall stumbles forward his hand cupped around his ear.

"Niall," I state, unamused.

I cross my arms over my chest.

"Um, oh, darn! Where did my contact go?" Niall quickly kneels to the floor.

"Nice try," I rolls my eyes.

Niall stands back up and I hold out his cell phone.

"Louis is on a period trip, he has Eleanor on the line to help him."

"You told Louis?" My eyes widen.

I throw my head back and cover my entire face with my hands. After a couple seconds, I take a deep breath and face him again.

Niall's expression is petrified, his eyes the size of saucers and his mouth agape.

"I'm sorry! I was only trying to help! Please don't cry." He explains quickly, shaking his hands in front of him.

"Niall, I'm not going to cry." I roll my eyes. "At least I don't think so. I've only got this for about an hour."

He laughs, genuinely and I chuckle too.

"I know this is all weird and awkward, but you can tell us anything. We're not going to make fun of you." His tone is sincere.

"Miss. PMS, where ever could you be!?" Louis's voice fills the house before I can respond.

My hands clench next to my sides and I open my mouth to speak. Niall quickly closes the space between us, covering my mouth with his hand before I can.

Oh, it is on Tomlinson!

~~~

so, lol I thought this chapter would be funny & I used some imagines to help write the boys' reactions, but I also made it my own. idek

hopefully this chapter brought laughs to your life

I'm leaving

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 1.1K 18
Emily Wilson. Only four years old, with eyes bluer than the sky, that shined bright with life and happiness, and hair yellower than the sun. She had...
1.7K 25 8
Harry is an orphan. His father kicked him out when he was six after the death of his mum and sister. He blamed it on him and couldn't look at Harry a...
3.6K 224 40
This story will tell you about a hard life of a 15 year old girl named Allison and a 13 year old boy named Craig being adopted. But what will happen...
319K 8.7K 26
Harry doesn't have much luck when it comes to foster families. With his mother stuck in a hospital and constantly being moved between families and hi...