Superman Stole My Panties

By Kissmyoops3

Senior year couldn't be better. Avery Nelson's finally dumped her brain-dead boyfriend, she's taking all easy... More

Superman Stole My Panties
My Savior
Gone With The Wind
The Invader
News Coverage
Delicious In Red.
The Accident
Myostatin
Date Night
Nightly Visitor.
Bentley
The Bat Cave
Skin Deep
Hit And Run
Getting Caught
Top Story
Au Revoir, Princess
Absence
Third Victim
The Returning
The New Identity
Breaking the Number One Rule
Another Adventure
Silver
Still Breathing
Running
Thank You
Final.

Talk Is Cheap

156K 3.5K 1K
By Kissmyoops3

I could make out his silhouette from the moonlight trickling in. He moved from the door toward where I stood. I felt his fingers curl around my wrist, tugging me with him as we moved to my bed. He took a seat, pulling me down with.

                I scooted back, providing us with plenty of distance between us.

                In the darkness of the night, I could feel my heart flutter from the intimacy. He had a serious vibe about him. It worried and intimidated me both at the same time.

                “What’s up?” I asked softly. I changed position so that my front was angled toward him, legs crossed.

                “The first note said ‘you’d look delicious in red’, correct?” He asked, his head tilted at me with curiosity.

                I nodded.

                “And now you got a razor and a note that says, ‘beauty is only skin deep’.”

                I nodded again.

                He was silent for a moment before he spoke up, “I don’t think these two are connected.”

                I waited a moment, expecting more. Once I realized that was all I was getting, I spoke up, arguing.

                “How? They’re both notes that have harmless words written with a serious undertone.” I ran a hand through my hair. “Of course they’re connected! And they were both written in red ink as well! Why wouldn’t they be?”

                “The first one didn’t have something that could actually hurt you with it, did it?” He asked hesitantly.

                “Don’t you think you would’ve gotten that out of me once you got the note?” I frowned, crossing my arms tightly.

                He nodded, a smirk coming to his lips, “You’re right. But I don’t think that the razor is connected to the notes completely. There’s a small chance, but I think that’s what it is.”

                “What do you think that’s for?”

                “Do you have anyone that would want to hurt you?”

                I paused for a moment to think.

                There was Josh, but I doubted he would actually want to hurt me. Why bother going to all the trouble to try to get me back if his intention was to harm me? I doubted his mind was witty enough to come up with such an elaborate theme either.

                Jake and Karen were off the list completely. I’d known Karen for years and never had she shown any kind of malice towards me. While I’d only really gotten to know Jake in the past few weeks, he was the most gentlemanly boy I had ever met. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that he wasn’t involved with any of this.

                Bentley had always held a grudge towards me ever since the start of mine and Josh’s relationship, but while he was fairly smart in school, he was usually drugged over. I didn’t think it was possible for him to be sober long enough for this.

                Donavan was one of my closest friends. I trusted him with my life. He had never shown any negative feelings toward me, but I could understand that the constant rejection could catch up to him. Despite that, I didn’t think he was capable of hurting me, or creating the façade of fear.

                “Honestly? I can’t think of anyone that would have this much of an issue with me.” I said softly, staring at my hands in my lap.

                The masked man was silent for a moment, “I suspect that the notes are connected from someone who is conducting the entire threat for the seven of you girls. The razor, on the other hand, does not match the pattern.”

                “You think there are two people after me.” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement. I didn’t need an answer, but he nodded regardless.

                “I think you have both the psycho himself and a copycat.”

                I frowned, biting my lip, “Didn’t you say earlier that the other girls had notes about suffocation?”
                “I’m not limiting my search to just that. Who knows if the other notes imply other means of death, and I’m just singling out this specific way?”

                I nodded slowly.

                He chuckled darkly. “You know what this means, right?”

                “I’m going to die?”

                “We wouldn’t want that to happen.” He said, “This just means I need to keep my eye on you more often.”

                I grimaced, leaning back on my bed. “Fantastic.”

                He shrugged, “I don’t mind it. You’re a cute damsel in distress.”

                “I’m not in distress!”

                “When you’ve got a psycho on your ass, and you need my protection, that makes you a damsel in distress.”

                I rolled my eyes, propping my up on my pillow. He took this as a sign to follow, crawling to the other side of the bed and lying next to me. I made a face, scooting away.

                “What’re you doing?” I whispered.

                He propped his head up by his elbow, a playful smile coming onto his face, “Obviously, I’m protecting you.”

                I raised an eyebrow, “You don’t look like it.”

                “Keeping a watchful eye.”

                “What about the other girls? What if they need you to protect them?”

                He chuckled, “I’ll know if they do or don’t. Trust me.”

                “How can I trust you? I don’t even know what you look like…” I trailed off. “I don’t know who you are.”

                “You know me well enough.”

                A moment of silence passed between us.

                It was hard to make out his figure very well in the darkness of the room. He casted a shadow from his body blocking the moonlight. Despite not being able to see his eyes, I knew we were holding each other’s gazes.

                I bit my lip gently.

                “Can I ask you something?”

                “Sure.” He said.

                “Why did you kiss me the other night?”

                He hesitated, thinking for a moment. I waited patiently.

                It was strange. He was lying next to me on my bed. A man whose face I had never seen before, a man who had kissed me without my consent, a man who had taken it upon himself to save the town and harass the hell out of me.

                “Honestly…?”

                I nodded.

                “Honestly, I have no idea.”

                I should have seen it coming. I knew there was an actual reason. You didn’t kiss someone just to kiss them. There was something behind his action that led him to do that. But whatever it was, he didn’t want me to know.

                “You’re kidding me…” I mumbled.

                He shrugged, a smile on his face, “I just kind of wanted to kiss you. I don’t know why I did. I just follow my urges.”

                “So if you had an urge to screw someone right now…” I trailed off, suddenly becoming very self conscious of the situation we were in.

                He was by far much stronger than me. If he decided to ever listen to an urge like that, I would stand no chance against him. He could do whatever he wanted to me. Hell, he already had by stealing my panties.

                Much to my surprise, he burst into a fit of chuckles, “I’ve had urges like that before. The solution’s called jerking it.”

                I felt my face heat up at the thought of him jacking off. It wasn’t something I voluntarily wanted to imagine.

                “I just meant….”

                “I know what you meant, Princess.” He laughed, rolling onto his back. He tilted his head to face me, “I don’t follow through with everything. I’m not a complete idiot, unlike what you seem to think of me.”

                “I don’t think that entirely!”

                “Oh, really?”

                I rolled my eyes.

                “So let me ask you something now.” It was more of a command rather than a question, but I nodded regardless.

                He was silent for a moment as if he was trying to think of how to phrase it. “So… ah… Did you not like me kissing you?”

                “I…” I covered my face with my hands in complete embarrassment. “I don’t know what you look like! Why would I kiss someone whose face I’ve never seen?”

                He opened his mouth as if to argue, but closed it quickly.

                “Unless…” I glanced at him cautiously, “Unless I know who you are.”

                “Who am I then?”

                I sat up quickly, narrowing my eyes at the figure lying comfortably on my bed. He had one hand behind his head, the other resting on his stomach. His ankles hung just barely off the edge of my bed, toes pointing to the wall.

                “I…”

                “If you know who I am, why do you have such an issue kissing me?” He said with a devious smirk across his lips.

                “Because I don’t know who you are.”

                “But you just said you did.”

                “I…” I groaned with frustration, “You’re confusing me! Stop doing that! Who the hell are you anyway?”

                “I’m the ‘Man with the Green Slash’.” He air-quoted his unofficial title given to him by the all the reports.

                I rolled my eyes, “But who are you underneath the mask…?”

                “That’s breaking the number one rule.”

                “I know, I know. Can’t tell anyone your secret identity. But don’t you think it’s fair that I know it? Who would I tell?”

                “You’ve got two psychos after you.”

                “So?”

                “I can’t risk them torturing you to find out.”

                I bit my lip, glancing at him hesitantly, “What if I make you a deal?”

                “What kind of deal?” I could almost see the gears turning in his head. I knew he would find a way to manipulate the deal to benefit himself and leave me with nothing like he had in every other deal we made.

                “Let me see who you are, and I’ll do whatever you want me to.”

                He smirked, “Anything?”

                “Within reason.”

                “Nah, that’s not good enough. I need you to say that you’ll do anything that I want you to do.” He said deviously.

                I pouted slightly, “Please?”

                “What’s the point in finding out who I am if you don’t even know me?”

                I thought for a moment, taking his words into consideration. It seemed like he hadn’t planned to say it, more or less blurted it out, “So I don’t know who you are beneath the mask?”

                “I didn’t say that…”

                “Oh yes. You did.”

                “Fine. You don’t know who I am in real life.”

                The tone of his voice made me question myself once more. It was amazing the talent he had to do that to me.

                I sighed, “Fine, so I do know you?”

                “I don’t know. You tell me.”

                “You’re so frustrating!”

                “Come here.” He said, motioning with a finger. I leaned forward on the bed so that I was closer to his face.

                I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me so that I was half on top of him. I grunted, one of my arms painfully sandwiched between the two of us. I lifted my head up so that it was parallel with the masked man’s.

                In the close proximity, I could see the space between the fabrics, but I was unable to see any features underneath.

                “Let go!”

                “Hold on a second.”

                “What for?”

                “I got another one of those urges.”

                In the moment that it took me to register what he was talking about, he had managed to tangle his fingers into the locks of my hair, pulling my lips down to his.

                His lips were warm against mine. They moved to capture my top lip between them, kissing me slowly. I could barely believe it as I moved lips with his. His fingers tightened their grip in my hair as if he wanted to prevent me from leaving.

                I felt his tongue poke at my bottom lip. I felt my lips part, and his tongue slipped. Our tongues danced together as the kiss grew more passionate with every second. I moved my body, sliding a leg over the opposite side of the masked man’s body.

                I knew this was wrong.

                His hot breath mixed with mine.

                My mind was nagging me to stop.

                His hand slipped down my side, curling around the back of my thigh tightly.

                I had stopped once before, I needed to again.

                I raked my fingers down the front of his suit, feeling the rough fabric beneath. My fingers could sense every dip in his body, every muscle they passed over.

                I didn’t know what he looked like. I couldn’t even give him a name to call him by.

                The strands that managed to escape his fingers fell loosely around my head, brushing his skin as our mouths moved together in sync. Tingles raced through my body, chills ran down my spine.

                A moan escaped my lips slightly.

                I could feel his lips curl up into a smile through the kiss.

                I flicked his chest, pulling back.

                The masked man slipped his hands down my body until they rested on my waist as I sat upright on top of him.

                I blinked, my face reddening.

                I had given in so easily to him. I didn’t put up any fight throughout the entire kiss. He could’ve easily turned it into more.

                A smirk lit up his lips, “That was fun.”

                “I can’t believe I let you do that… again.” I felt my face fall.

                “Don’t look so sad, Princess.” He chuckled, “I’m not that bad of a kisser, am I?”

                “No…” I shook my head, “That’s the problem.”

                He smirked, “You think I’m a good kisser?”

                “I’m cheating on someone who’s going to be my boyfriend soon.” I said aloud with realization. There was no way Jake would be comfortable with this. We were so close to becoming a couple… if he knew I was kissing the town’s hero…

                “Who?”

                I blinked, my eyes snapping back to him. “You don’t know him.”

                “Try me.”

                I shook my head, “This was so wrong of me to do… I can’t believe it. I’m such a whore… oh my gosh.”

                “Relax.” He chuckled, squeezing my sides gently, “You’re not a whore. I’m sure this guy will understand. You’re not a couple yet.”

                “Why would he understand? I’m kissing a stranger!”

                He sighed, opening his mouth to defend himself when I cut him off.

                “Oh, my gosh.” I whispered, “I just kissed you. Again.”

                He chuckled, “And it was nice.

                I slapped his chest, “Don’t say it like that!”

                “How else do you want me to say it? I enjoyed it just as much as you did, Princess. It’s true and you can’t deny it.”

                “But you don’t have to speak your mind!”

                He chuckled again, “Actually…”

                I narrowed my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

                “I’m teasing you.”

                I nodded, going to move off of him when he stopped me.

                His grip around me tightened, holding me in place.

                I glanced over at him curiously, returning to the original position I had sitting upright on top of him.

                “I remembered something…”

                “Yes?” I prodded.

                “I do remember telling you last time that if I gave you a certain something back, you would have to be wearing it when I returned.” His lips pulled into a devious smile. I cussed under my breath, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

                “What’s your point?”

                “Are you?”

                I opened my mouth to answer when a thought came to my mind. My lips closed on their own as the thought grew into a plan. A devious plan that had potential to actually work. If I played my cards just right…

                “Am I what?” I asked innocently, leaning towards him.

                I braced a hand on either side of his head, lowering my head towards his. My eyes glanced down at his slightly parted lips before back to where his eyes would be on his head. It felt as if I could almost see them.

                “Those sexy little panties of yours.”

                I bit my lip, pressing my body against his, “What about them, Superman?”

                His lips curled at the end as he picked up on the vibes that I was sending him bluntly. “I want to see you in them.”

                I moved myself so that my lips were brushing his just barely. I didn’t move forward, but I stayed back.

                “We all want things.”

                He chuckled.

                I moved my hands off of the bed to slide down his chest and back up slowly. I felt along the fabric for any break in it.

                “Touché.” He whispered.

                His lips sent tingles against my own with his words. His warm breath moistened my lips for me. Slowly, I licked my top lip.

                I giggled softly as my fingers brushed over the slightest change in his suit. A folded line that just barely, almost undetectably poked up as I ran my hands up his chest.

                “What’s in this for me?”

                “You already had your half of the deal.” He chuckled, his hands sliding lower on my body until they gripped my hips tightly.

                I smiled, pressing my lips softly against his.

                He moved to return the kiss.

                Slowly, I slipped my fingers into the separated fabric, pushing it upwards.

                It was about time to find out who the man with the Green Slash really was.

**********

Holy. Hell.

Lots of comments&votes=quicker uploads. BY THE WAY (;

How mad would you guys have been if I hadn't updated until Friday? I was thinking about that as I wrote this. :) You would've HATED me. ;D I would never have done that in real life but... 

Anyway, Please take a look at the "Story" (it's not really..) titled "Annoucements." It has three parts to it, all of those are important if you want me to read, or dedicate something to you. & I want your opinion on a future story I'm going to do. 

ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE READ A MISTAKEN KISS.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002331663173

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/KissmyoopsZ

Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/Kissmyoops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Super Pete By garyalex77

General Fiction

2 0 1
Mild-mannered CPA Pete Johnson, in superhero Halloween costume, withdrawing $ at an ATM, inadvertently captures a murderous bank-robbing gang. The s...
2.3K 386 43
The wind blows past my head, I close my eyes and take a deep breath of the cool air. Looking down I can see the city and all the lights that let me k...
444 9 12
When Elizabeth Knight meets a boy with a peculiar book on the streets near her apartment, she gets a little worried. When she wakes up the next morni...
4.8K 427 35
[COMPLETED] ••Reached #1 in adventure on 04/07/2019•• ••Reached #2 in hero on 05/16/2019•• ••Reached #3 in fiction on 05/20/2019•• Arlo Sanders wakes...