Legacy of a Flower: Naruto

By ChubbyBunny37

(Going through a remake. edited, new and improved version coming soon) This is the story of a girl whose moth... More

HEY! Remake!
Legacy of A Flower: Prologue
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter One
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Five
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twelve
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fifteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Sixteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eighteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Nineteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty
Legacy Of Flower: Chapter Twenty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Two
Picture Of Lily and Basil
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Six
Sequel!!!
Annoucement?
Remake is Out!

Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven

10.7K 418 163
By ChubbyBunny37

Lily's POV

"All of you need to get out of here." Kakashi told us. "Take Tazuna and leave."

"And what?! Leave you here?!" I yelled. "Not a chance!"

"She's right, we can't just leave you, believe it!" Naruto agreed.

"Your our comrade we have to stick together as a team." Sasuke backed us up in a much more calm manner.

"Zabuza is too strong! You won't be able to beat him!" Kakashi warned us.

"Hn, what confidence you have in us sensei." I said sarcastically. "And you clearly don't know me after all this time. Because if there's one thing you haven't learn about Lily Yoshida is; I don't listen!"

And with that I ran forward stopping at one of Zabuza's water clones. I back flipped, when the clone swung it's sword at me. Then a vine popped out in the ground in front of me. Only this one didn't wrap around him, it went right through, for it was covered in thorns. Water spilled out of it, and it turned into a pile of nothingness.

More clones came and I fought back. I felt a sword digging into my leg. I jumped back, slidding on my feet, and being stopped by Naruto's hand on my shoulder. "You think you can hold them back for just a little while longer?" Naruto asked.

I stared at him for a moment. By the look in his eyes it seems that he has a plan. The gash in my leg wasn't deep since I moved before there could've been any further damaged. All these vines I been using take up chakra. Luckily, I'm well adjusted to my Kekkei Genkai and I have a great amount of it.

The only thing is that I wasn't able to create plants or vines behind my opponent or any solid object. That's because of my lack of training. I was okay at tai justu, so that always came in handy just in case.

"Alright." I nodded, giving him a small nod that said he can start putting this plan of his into action.

So, I went back to fighting all of the clones that Zabuza threw at me. I jumped on one kicking his head forward in the process, and slicing the side of his neck. I landed in a crouched position, catching my breath.

"What skills." Zabuza said. "Yet you're so weak. Being away from your clan is the cause of your downfall."

A kick was sent to my back and I flew, skidding on the ground, a few yards away from Sakura and Tazuna. I sat up, breathing heavily.

I sat up slowly. "Sasuke!" Naruto shouted, throwing a demon wind shuriken at him. Said Uchiha caught it and threw it at the real Zabuza.

It went past him, only thing it was Naruto transformed into the weapon. He attacked Zabuza, who dropped the jutsu, freeing Kakashi. I smirked. I knew blondie had a brain, and Sasuke would be willing to team up with Naruto.

Soon, Kakashi finished the fight. Well not really....

Senbon came out of the blue, hitting Zabuza's neck, leading to his death. My eyes widen, and a boy wearing a mask came out. He took Zabuza and Naruto was frustrated. Then our enemy's body was tooked away by the hunter ninja.

Kakashi collapsed onto the ground.

"Kakashi-sensei!" We all exclaimed.

"I think that a lot was taken out of him right now." I said, running my hand through my hair. I grabbed some bandages from my back pack and gingerly wrapped my leg.

It wasn't too bad. Still had atleast half my chakra left and as for my leg... When I got up I wasn't limping, but the slight pain caused me to internally wince.

"You good?" Sakura asked me, concern evident on her face.

"Yeah, it's just a minor wound. We should get going, who knows if any other creeps are after us." I said, and they nodded.

We began walking to Tazuna's house.

***************

Boop.

Poke.

Boop.

Poke.

"Stop it Lily!" Sakura yelled slapping me on the back of the head. I rubbed the new sore area and rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault!" I yelled back, crossing my arms.

"So, it isn't your fault that you keep poking Kakashi-Sensei bacause you're bored?" Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"No, it's your fault!" I flailed my arms out.

"How?" He asked, deadpanning at my stupid comeback. Frankly it was so lame that it shouldn't even be classified as a comeback.

"Fine then, I'm just going to sit here and do nothing." I looked away. He sighed and closed his eyes while Naruto chuckled. Sakura, well she did what she was best at. Scolding and having a very annoyed expression on her face.

Boop.

Sasuke glared at me from the corner of his eye. This time I was poking his cheek. "You're so annoying."

"Uchiha?" I mummbled.

"What?" He asked, trying to keep the little remaining sanity he had left.

"What's your favorite animal?"

"I can see you guys are fine." A voice came in before Sasuke can say anything.

"Kakashi-sensei you're awake!" Sakura pointed out the obvious. That was the second thing she was best at. Well the fourth actually. Third, scolding and feeling annoyed. Second, fangirling. And first, being highly smart. What? You had to give her credit for that. I mean strength and physical skill isn't the only thing that's handy in a battle.

"Yeah you lazy sensei!" I exclaimed. "You missed all the fun. And we were having loads of it."

Once again Sasuke's eye twitched, causing me to smirk triumphantly.

"I can see the excitement." Kakashi said chuckling at everyone's different moods. "Anyways, I have some news for you guys."

We became serious."Zabuza is not dead."

"W-What?!" Naruto gaped.

"You checked his pulse!" Sakura argued. "You said he was dead!"

"I know." Kakashi said. "But that hunter ninja was a bit off. He took Zabuza away when they're supposed to do the job right away. And remember what he used to take him out?"

"Senbon." I muttered, than realization dawned on me.

"Yeah." Kakashi confirmed. "They're not really affective. The hunter ninja had hit him on the neck, putting him into a temporary death state. It's going to take him a while to be back on his feet. For now I'm going to train you. You guys have definitely improved. Especially you Naruto. So I'm taking your training to the next level right after breakfast."

Now we were at the table eating breakfast, courtesy of Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter. She was incredibly kind, I can't believe she and the old geezer were even related.

"So, what's this new training going to be?" Naruto asked, practically jumping in his seat. I smiled my usual smile.

"What I will be teaching you will be very beneficial for all of you. It will help you learn new techniques easier." Kakashi answered.

"All right!" The blonde fist pumped the air. "This is gonna be great!"

"No it's not!" A little boy said out of nowhere.

"Oh look it's a little sailor boy!" I pointed out. Everyone sweat dropped at me.

"Inari!" Tazuna laughed, hugging the boy.

"Woah, woah! Old man knows how to be happy?" I said. Once again sweat drop. What I think I've been too serious lately. I mean I haven't been up to my usual bubbly standards!

"Inari that was very rude!" Tsunami reprimanded her son.

"But mommy, they're gonna die!" He said. I choked on my breakfast. Is anyone hearing what's coming out of this kid's mouth? Well I use to say some crazy stuff when I was his age.... but still..

"What?!" Naruto barked. "I'm going to be Hokage and I'll beat Gato and his goons."

"No you won't! The strong always wins and the weak always lose!" Inari barked back. My eyes widen, and my hands shook slightly. Not in anger. But in a shock and slight annoyance. I got up. "Gato's men are going to kill all of you."

"Hell, you can consider yourself dead if you don't even try." I snapped, and Naruto nodded in agreement.

"Lily!" Sakura scolded.

"Not my fault the kid needs to wake the hell up..." I mutter, rolling my eyes. She elbowed me in the ribs and I decided on remaining quiet. Arguing with an eight-year-old won't achieve anything, especially one that had such low expectations.

I got up, making my way to the door, "I'll start walking." Then I headed out before anyone could stop me, wanting to be left alone to think too myself. Space was all I needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
7.5K 168 22
This is a story of a girl with a broken life. She always traveled until she stopped at the leaf village. This girl never knew her parents and never h...
30.9K 1.6K 40
[[[This story has been rewritten and published as "Toxicant". This is unedited and quite a mess really. Though you are welcome to read it, I personal...
30.2K 694 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...