Daddy's Princess

De Esmimi123

I felt his hot breath fan the skin on my neck. "From now on, call me daddy." I gasped as he shushed me, his... Mais

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

19

235 9 36
De Esmimi123

Niall's POV

I enter my room again to find Nathan doing his homework. Looking sexy like always. In my house. In my bed. How did we even get to this moment...? Oh yeah! Now I remember.

Flashback

"Niall!"

"Yo!"

"Dude!"

"Nialler!" Nathan jumped up and started crying again. Dammit and you were just about to fall asleep princess, but my friends are just straight up inconsiderate fucks.

"Dammit guys, what the hell? Nathan was about to go to sleep. He's tired at the moment and your not helping." I told them annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry daddy!" I groaned. Why does he keep apologising, he did nothing wrong. He sobbed harder.

"Dude there's a problem with Hannah." Louis started off. I laid my princess on my lap shushing him and bounced my legs again.

"Yo! Listen up everybody! Mind your own fucking business and get talking again, before I make all your lives a living hell!!" Zayn yelled and everyone was back with chatter.

"Dude I don't care about Hannah, but my princess over here needs to go to sleep." He needs to fall asleep so that he can have more energy when he sucks me off, you fucks. I glared at them.

"Um, here. This should help, but listen to what Louis is telling you." Leo said. I took the bottle quickly and pressed it against his lips, which only cause him to whine and push it away. I pressed it against his lips again, and he cried which only made milk fill his mouth. After realising what it was, he drank the milk and opened his mouth for the bottle in my hand. Sorry princess, I didn't have enough time to make you one of my bottles. He starts sucking softly, while I stopped bouncing my legs and was now rocking my body, so he'd fall asleep quicker. And before I knew it, he was asleep. I looked over st the others.

"What's the problem?"

"Hannah she went to go get the principal, you know her father. She was bringing him over here and knowing you, you'd probably were gonna be caught doing some not appropriate things, to an innocent 13 year old that's actually his son." My mouth formed an "o" and I smiled sheepishly.

"Oop-

"Look dad! There! You see?" I turned my head to see Anthony walking up to us. Wait a minute... Nathan's fucking 13 years old?! That's like... 6 years apart! I counted it in my head again. Wait no it's 5, I'm a dumbass.

"Mr. Horan, so you did lie to me about dating my daughter?" I shrugged.

"Well if I said that I came to pick up this little guy right here, you wouldn't have let me in." He glared at me but then looked down and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You got Nathan to sleep?" I shrugged again, looking into the distance.

"It seems that I have." He looked up at me and smiled.

"How would you like to be my sons babysitter?" That is the most randomness question I've ever received (it really isn't though). Hell no.

"Yeah babysitting isn't really my thi..." Then this popped into my head.

"Wait does that mean I'll have full access to your house, like house key and stuff?" I asked. An idea of just randomly popping into my princess's room and surprising him with my dick in his mouth, and maybe - most definitely - in other places as well. Anthony nodded shoeing Hannah as he sat next to me.

"Maybe you can start today. I've been wanting to take my wife out for such a long time, but I could never get Hannah- or anyone to babysit. So if you want maybe Nathan can go over to your house for the weekend-

"Deal, that's amazing. Perfectly fine with that. You won't regret it." You probably will since I might fuck your son in those two days. He shook my hand and I did but gently because I still had a certain someone in my arms.

"Alright then, come over to our house and get some of Nathan's clothes. Then your off, I'm trusting you buddy." He patted my shoulder and then left the lunch room. Idiot. After school ended I went over to case de princess, got him some clothes and we were off.

Flashback

I smiled at the memory and sat down in my spinning chair in front of my desk in my room. I looked to my right to see Nathan was doing his homework like the good girl that he is, until something caught my eye... My eyebrow raised as I tilted and lowered my head to the side.

I bit my lip getting a little closer to inspect if I was dreaming. Not only has my princess gone commando on me, but his legs are spread wide apart as he does his homework. Does he always do that? Like on the down low tease me purposely?

Cause tease daddy too much and daddy's gonna fuck something into his bed. I stood up slowly and started walking towards my princess, crawling behind him until I was right between his legs. I kicked off my shoes and Nathan turned his head to look at me.

"Hi." He said cutely.

"Hi what?" He blushed looking back at his homework.

"Hi daddy." I hummed lifting up his skirt, pleased with what I saw. His sexy little arse was out and about which made him tense.

"Daddy what are you doing?" I hushed him.

"Oh don't mind me princess, keep doing your homework." I said, both my hands going to his arse. They were still a little pink from before, but they couldn't sting that bad. He went to sit up but I pushed him back down.

"Just do your homework baby girl, you have to get used to me just touching you randomly. This really won't be the last time I touch you like this." I said truthfully. He heaved a sigh and slowly went back to doing his homework. I stared back at his arse, licking my lips. My hands already knowing what I wanted to do, started spreading Nathan's cheeks apart earning myself a slight tense from him before he relaxed again.

Purposely, he shifted a bit, spreading his legs further apart. I bit my lip looking at how good he looked all exposed to me. Stupid skirt, get the fuck out of the way. I didn't want to close my baby's soft/markable legs so I did the only reasonable thing...

I ripped his skirt off.

He gasped and I quickly said an, "I'll buy you another one." His pencil shook a bit as he tried to write what looked like a social studies essay. I looked at his body at the moment and finally realised my erection. Fuck I want him, I really want him right now. I kicked my boxers off letting go of my angel's arse, and started kissing down his neck. He shivered.

"D-Daddy, I- I can't concentrate with you-" His voice got caught in his throat and he wheezed when I bit into his neck. Such soft markable skin.

"Pretend I'm not here baby, I'm just a um. Figment of your imagination." I kissed down his spine - after marking both sides of his shoulders - until I was right in front of what I wanted. I spread his cheeks again and kissed his clenching hole. He whimpered.

"Daddy I can't. Your-" A little moan escaped his lips when I dug into him like a cheesecake. (A/N: I was reading a book and they would not stop talking about cheesecake, so I just had to) His walls tensed around my tongue and I pushed further in. Fuck, I should rim him more often. I took my tongue out and started flicking my tongue up and about on his entrance, causing my little princess to whine and push himself more into my face. My tongue re-entered him and he whimpered.

"Daddy what are... Daddy I feel *lets out a whiny moan*- Don't stop daddy, don't stop!" I pulled my tongue out earning myself a whine from my princess as he basically glares at me.

"Daddy, why'd you stop?" He pouted.

"I told you to pretend I wasn't even there and keep doing your homework. But you didn't continue to do your homework so no more kisses for you. Now finish up while daddy takes care of some businesses." He sighed and went back to work. I went into the bathroom to try and fix my little problem. I closed the door and didn't mind locking it because I knew it'd take him a while to finish. I took my cock into my hands and began my masturbation process.

There Nathan laid with only a thin blanket around his waist. A pout on his lips as his eyes widened and he whined.

"Daddy I'm sorry for being bad. Please, forgive me." I crawled into bed until I was directly on top of him. My right hand travelled to his small waist, where the thin white blanket laid. My other hand gripped the back of his neck, pulling his face closer to mine.

"Naughty girls get punished." I pulled the thin blanket off throwing it to the side. Nathan gasped while I spread his legs exposing, his little pink fucking hole that drives me crazy. I pulled him by the waist closer to me and kissed those small soft lips of his, ravishing them in the process. His legs wrapped around my waist, the kiss broke and he hugged my neck while I roughly pushed him down.

"Stop being cute with me princess, this is a punishment." He whimpered turning onto his stomach, pushing his little arse up while spreading his legs.

"I'm sorry daddy. Don't punish your princess plea-" He gawked at me once I started pushing myself into his tight embrace. Seeing him whimper and squirm under me, probably in pain because of my cock.

"Daddy's so big and thick. *whimpers* He's feeding me so good." I moaned, thrusting most of cock into him. He arched his back, screaming out a "daddy". He was so fucking tight. He pushed himself against me, but my grip on his waist tightened and I fucked him senselessly. His hole took it all so well as I shoved myself deep inside of him. Sweat ran down my whole body as I moaned again. He cried out as my cum shot into him.

"Get read for round two baby girl." He whimpered trying to sit up a bit.

"S-So ful-

"Daddy?" I snapped out of my daydream and noticed how my cum was all over Nathan's thighs.

"U-Uh, princess! What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to do your homework?" He giggled sitting on my lap.

"I already finished my homework." I pressed my lips together. Fuck, it takes me about 4 hours to complete my homework. Not that I actually complete it during those 4 hours. I usually give up after the first 3 minutes. He looked down at my cock.

"What were you doing daddy? With your wee-wee, what were you doing? Can I do that too?" He said innocently.

"I um. No baby, I don't think that's a-

"Are we gonna have sex daddy? Are you going to do, what you always said you've wanted to do? Because you said you wanted to bend me over and do a bad word to me... speaking of bad words, why do you curse so much daddy? It's icky. Mommy says she'd spank me if I had a potty mouth. I don't like getting spanked. But is that how you make love? Does your wee-wee do that while I do something else? Are we going to make lo-" I cut him off by taking his shirt off. His cheeks flushed and he stayed quite. He got off of my lap and I pointed at the cum around his thighs.

"Lick that up princess." He nodded, blushing before siting on the toilet seat when I got up. He bended over and started licking his thighs clean.

"Such a good girl, baby." I praised as I turned on the water for a bath. I'm going to give my princess a bath. I entered some bubbles into the bath making a huge pink mess of suds. I took my shirt off before leaving to get some body wash, because he is definitely not using mine. (I don't want him smelling like a guy) I came back into the bathroom with some strawberry scented body wash and looked at my princess who was patiently waiting for me.

"Into the bath baby girl." He nodded standing up from the toilet seat. I put the body wash aside and picked Nathan up entering him in the pink bath. He squealed looking at the bubbles.

"Bubbles!" He says excitedly as he begins playing. He giggles getting suds in his hair that he simply takes of by dipping himself into the water.

"Relax princess. Daddy's gonna give you a bath." I say with a smile. He comes back out from under the water and my breath hitches. I didn't know his hair was that long. Well it makes sense since he always has his hair up in a quiff. His hair goes up to his neck and he, he looks so much like a little girl. The pink suds hide his chest making it look like somethings there, that I know is not there, but still. He looks so much like a girl. Nathan's smile drops and he takes the hair on his face out of his eyes while he looks at me.

"Daddy? Is something wrong?" Already being naked I slowly slide into the water with him. I pushed him down onto a wall, and pull his legs apart. His innocent eyes open wider as he flushes red and looks away. I kiss his cheek moving into the spot between his legs. My thumbs caress his sides as he looks at me shocked. I bring my face into the crook of his neck kissing him there causing his breath to hitch and for me to bite into his soft and delicate skin.

"So... beautiful." I mumble slowly positioning myself to enter him. He looks up at me wide eyed.

"Daddy, I-" I shushed him with my lips taking in his sweetness, his scent, his aura. He struggles to process what's happening at first but soon let's it. I push myself to enter him and kiss him harder when I hear him whimper. My cock slowly enters him and he cries out, thrashing uncontrollably.

"Too big daddy, ow! Stop daddy your hurting me!" But I couldn't stop he just feels so good. He cried out harder and tried pushing me off him, while I moaned in pleasure.

"I hate you daddy, I hate you!"

I automatically snap out of my trance and push myself away from Nathan. Nathan sits up and looks at me, him still trying to catch his breath. I almost forced my way into Nathan again. Fuck.

"Daddy did I do something wro-" I take the body wash and start washing my princess.

"Sorry baby girl, but I could only find strawberry scented body wash. Not your vanilla scented one." He sighed as I washed his nice long hair.

"It's okay, I'm okay with that." He says. He's so understandable, just like most girls. Right now I had him sat on my lap as I washed his back. He turned his head towards me, that look of curiosity in his eyes. Then he broke out into a smile. I smiled back. Beautiful, just beautiful... Wait no! Not beautiful! He's not beautiful! Wait he is, but I don't find him beautiful. He's my sub, and I only treat him right so I can fuck him without a struggle.

Then why haven't you banged him yet? You've had so many chances dude.

I groaned, standing up and picking Nathan up as well. I think we're done here. I quickly dried him off and took him to my room. There I stood him in his towel - the same way a girl would use a towel - and I put some boxers on myself. Nathan went to say something to me but was cut off by my mom.

"Niall! I need to speak to you about something!" I sighed annoyed.

"Coming!" I say. I look over at Nathan who looks confused. Does my mother know that Nathan's sleeping over? Eh, not completely.

"Baby girl stay here." I opened my bedroom door, very careful on not letting my princess see what's outside of my room. I saw one of the maids pass by.

"Ana!" I called. She stopped walking and I scurried her into my room.

"Yes Mr. Horan?"

"I'd like you to put my princess's hair into two pigtails and have him waiting in my bed with a pink dummy in his mouth when I get back. Now princess, be good for Ana while I go talk to someone." I went to leave the room but came back inside.

"Okay daddy."

"Oh and my baby girl stays with his towel on, do not change him. Ana you are ordered to leave once my princess has his dummy and his hair in two pigtails."

"Understood, Mr. Horan." And with that I left. Dammit, conversations with my mother always last forever.

A/N: Sorry for making you guys wait so long. But it's an extra long chapter so that should make up for it. Also how do you guys feel about Niall in this chapter?

Is he too obsessive?

Overprotective?

Still has no type of chill?

Tell me anything, I just want to know your thoughts.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.5K 1.7K 28
𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 è una sedicenne che,dalla sua scuola privata,si trasferisce nella scuola di suo fratello maggiore,Rhys,un ragazzo festaiolo e cas...
21.7K 1.4K 15
raccolta di os della socmed twitter (simone modello e manuel giornalista)
32.3K 2.4K 52
Pietro e Beatrice hanno sempre avuto un rapporto complicato. Lo avevano quando si erano appena conosciuti e, due anni e mezzo dopo, la situazione non...
17.3K 1K 39
A volte la vita prende delle svolte inaspettate, costringendo a piegarsi in due e a vivere dolori troppo grandi per chiunque. È ciò che succede a Nel...