Mint [H.S.]

By jhildey

SEQUEL TO ADORE (Please read Adore prior to reading Mint) "I never believed in misery, until it was me lying... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Epilogue (I)
Epilogue (II)
Who am I? Whats next? (A/N)
MINT DRABBLE #1
Halloween Drabble
NEW HARRY FIC

39

73.7K 2.4K 1.4K
By jhildey

Love, give me love. Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips I kiss. Bite me while I taste your fingertips. 

Talking Bodies - Tove Lo

ISABELLA

Time was ticking quickly. Seconds turned into minutes which soon turned into hours. What had been three hours to get ready for tonights party morphed into a short twenty minutes. I don't know how it flew by so quickly, but I was certain that I needed to have a word with Father Time.

I ran my fingers through the waves of my hair, careful to not pull too hard. Lips painted a rosy red, and cheeks dusted with a light blush, I was almost ready. I took a moment to look at my reflection in the mirror. I casted my eyes over my hair, down to the protruding bumps of my collarbone. Wearing nothing but a pair of black lace underwear, I was ready to put on my dress.

"Baby, are you almost ready?" Harry knocked against the bathroom door twice before entering. He leaned his body on the threshold of the door. I could feel his eyes burn against my skin as he appraised my barely clad body.

"Almost. Just need to put on my dress," I put down my brush, scrunching the ends of my curled hair.

I didn't need to look to know that he was stood behind me. The warmth of his hot breath that fanned over my exposed back was a dead giveaway.

"So fucking beautiful," his words hare muffled against my neck. He nuzzles against me, his curly hair tickles in the wake of his languid kisses. "Don't wanna go out."

"We have to," the words come out in an exhale. It's always hard to pay attention whenever Harry is around me, but more so when his rough fingertips are brushing against my skin, or when his lips leave bruising kisses along my spine.

"Wanna feel you," he kisses the words down the bumps of my spine. His hands run up and down my arms, making their way slowly towards the band of my underwear. "Wanna taste you."

My breath gets caught in my throat the moment his hand slips underneath the barrier of lace fabric. Skin meets skin. I can feel him against my back. He wraps one arm around my waist as the other moves against my slit.

I can feel my body heat up. The temperature is scorching the more he kisses my shoulder and holds me tighter.

"We're going to be late," I warn him but he doesn't listen to me. He's too focused on feeling me, kissing me, and saying my name.

"No we won't."

"Ha- Harry... babe..." Instantly, my hands reach out for the bathroom counter. I hold onto the edge. I need to hold on to something as my knees begin to go weaker. He's focussed and determined. It's one finger and then two, moving slowly in and out. His thumb pays close attention to my clit - like he always does, as he keeps moving at a slow pace. I don't know how long I can handle it.

He's all teasing and playful, with a hint of carnal passion. He hits a spot that he knows gets me going. Naturally, my hips push back and grind against his protruding bulge. He groans loudly and digs his fingers deeper into my hip. Harry brings my body closer to him.

"I wanna hear you, baby. I wanna hear you scream my name so the whole damn hotel can hear you. Want them to know you're mine."

Slowly, he pulls out of me. I exhale loudly, agitated by the loss of contact. But soon enough, he's turning me around and picking me up. He sits me on top of the counter and rips my underwear from legs.

"Those are new!" I gasped, but not really bothered.

All I need... all I want right now is him.

He doesn't respond. Instead, he brings his palms up to my cheeks. He leans in and slowly kisses me. It's passionate and slow, but he deepens it progressively. His hand leaves my cheek. His fingertips run along my collarbone and towards my breast. His warm palm runs along my skin, squeezing it as it goes. He cups my breast and pinches my nipple, earning a sharp gasp. He takes a moment to feel my skin. With his lips, hands, and calloused fingers, I am hypnotized.

Harry sucks and bites at my chests, leaving his mark. He worships my body with his eyes as well as his mouth, repeatedly telling me how beautiful I am. There has been no other man except for this one who has made me feel the way that he does. I have never felt so much love from another human being.

The moment his mouth meets my center, I'm done for. His tongue is gentle against my sensitive nerves. His fingers are digging painfully into my hips, but I can't feel it. I'm too consumed by the beautiful Adonis between my legs. I pull at his hair earning a low moan to resonate from somewhere within him. It only adds to the immense pleasure soaring through me. Every inch of my skin is on fire.

I can feel myself reaching my peak, but refuse to meet it. I want to feel him inside of me and would much rather climax around him instead of his mouth.

"Stop, stop," his mouth pauses it's beautiful assault. He pushes away from my legs, a confused expression on his face.

"Baby, what is it?" He looks at me with confused and concerned eyes.

"I need you inside me. Now. Please," I whine out. His confusion is soon wiped off his face and replaced with a cocky, yet incredibly sexy, smirk.

"Come here," He pulls me closer to him. He kisses me hard as my nimble fingers struggle to undo his belt. His tights are tight, but his boxers tighter. I stare at his bulge for a second longer than normal, earning a low chuckle. "You know you can touch it," he teases cheekily.

I swat at his hands, smiling, and palm him over his boxers. He breathes in sharply. His eyes screwing shut and his hands hold tight to my hips. "Yeah? Just like that?" I asked him with a smirk on my lips, and control in my voice. I continue to tease him with strokes and squeezes, feeling the pre-come through his briefs.

"Fucking hell, you tease." He stutters out in response. I take that as my cue to pull him out. He sighs in relief and before I know it, he's back in control.

He enters me without a second thought. My eyes squeeze shut at the sudden intrusion. My body shocked by the thickness of his length. You'd think by now I'd be used to his more than average size, but he still surprises me each time.

He doesn't tease me. But instead, Harry moves quickly in and out. His thumb finds my clit and rubs feverishly against it- bringing me back to my pervious state. I wrap my legs around his waist as he lifts me off of the counter. He walks us over to the wall and pushes me against it. "Harry," I call out his name. It only encourages him more as he moves faster inside me.

I can feel the warmth from bellow grow and my walls begin to clench. He grunts. His grip on my thighs doesn't waver.

"Just like that, pretty girl. God, you feel so good. So good around my cock... fuck..." his words are dirty but his lips are loving as he kisses me. I squeeze around him - my hips moving in time with him. "Good girl. Just like that. I know you're close, baby."

My head falls back against the wall. I scratch my nails against his back and along his neck. I pull at his curls at the base of his neck. He leans in and kisses me harshly, swallowing my moans and screams.

I tense around him, cursing out as I feel my body release. I can feel him twitch and pulse inside me. I kiss his neck and jawline, breathing out the same dirty words to bring him closer to his end.

"You feel so good inside me, baby. Only you can make me feel like this. Only you," I suck on the skin under his ear as he reaches his peak. He fills me up, groaning and cursing against my neck as he finishes.

When he's finished, I feel him move us towards the counter and sink. He's chuckling, a loving smirk on his lips. "I love you so fucking much, Isabella."

I flush at his words and the way he looks at me. As if I painted the stars and hung the moon in the sky. Its the way any girl wants to be looked at, and it warms me from the inside out to know that this look is only saved for me.

"That's because I let you come inside me," I cheekily retorted back. He shakes his head and laughs.

"My dirty girl," he mused, his eyes searching mine longingly. "Let me clean you up n'well go, yeah?"

"Okay," I nodded but before he could move, I pull him back and kiss him. As I pull back, I look at his jade green eyes. "I love you too, you big goof."

-

He is all mossy green eyes and strawberry pink lips, glowing under the twinkling lights of the stars above. I found myself drawn in by the aura that he gave off, unaware of the effect that he had on me. Or maybe he was aware, and thrived off of it. I wouldn't be surprised, the beautiful bastard.

His pink lips were hitched into a smirk that I knew all too well. His fingers danced along the exposed skin of my back. They itch their way down towards the warmth of my lower back. His touch is gentle, but his callouses are rough. Goosebumps inducing. I shiver under his heated stare. Unable to bite it back, I smile up at him. Drunk on expensive champagne and his musky cologne.

"Cold?" His lips mumble the words against my neck. I shake my head no but my body betrays me as a shiver courses through me. He chuckles against my lips as he brushes them against my own. He tastes like jack and coke - his drink of choice throughout the night, and I find myself growing drunk on the taste alone.

"Have I told you how sexy you look tonight?" His breath is warm and his voice raspy. I shy away from his loving glare, my cheeks no doubt a rosy pink.

"Once or twice," I laughed in response. He hasn't stopped complimenting me since the moment we left the hotel.

"Well, you do." I whisper my thanks, not trusting my voice. Even over the years, he still has this effect on me.

We move slowly to the music that blasts over the expansive yacht. I wasn't too sure what to expect when we arrived at the pier, but this hasn't been it. Jaz and Ben had gone all out this year.

Harry and I didn't know anyone else that was here, other than Ben, Jaz, Tiffany, her fiancee Derek, and much to our dismay, Chase. He had showed up sometime after eleven with a small brunette under his arm. He had introduced her to us as Hazel, and she was incredibly sweet. Almost sickening so. Her six inch heels and tight sequin dress did nothing to conceal her petite frame, but more power to her I suppose.

I also didn't fail to notice the way her eyes would stray away from her date and to my boyfriend. However, bless his soul, Harry was anything but aware of her lingering gaze. He was too busy nuzzling his head into my neck to care. Not that I minded.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, beautiful guests, the clock is slowly reaching ten minutes to midnight. Be sure to get your drinks and find someone to kiss, because 2016 is almost here..." The DJ shouted over the microphone, the upbeat music still playing in the background.

Harry's hands squeezed my hips. "Do you want me to get you something from the bar?"

"More champagne?" I smiled up at him, passing him my empty glass. He chuckled, nodding his head and leaving a quick kiss to my forehead.

"Be right back."

I watched as he walked away from me and towards the outdoor bar. Bodies of party guests swayed to the music, their laughter and joy floating through the crisp London air. I smiled to myself, drinking it all in. There was something beautiful about New Years Eve celebrations. Maybe it was the carefree attitude that seemed to be the theme of everyone's mood, or maybe it was the sparkly dresses that every other girl opted to wear. Whatever it was, it was something special.

"You look beautiful tonight, Izzy." A hot breath fanned against my neck. The rough pads of familiar fingers moved across my back, running over the edges of my spine. I pulled away quickly.

"What do you want Chase?" I didn't bother to hide the bite that laced my tone. He stared at me, bright blue eyes glazed over and foggy.

His lips twitched into a smirk. He took a step closer to where I stood, causing me to take another step back. I felt the cold metal of the railing against my back.

"Why are you moving away? I don't remember you making me chase you like this back when I was fucking you..." His crude words caused my heartbeat to stop for a moment, taking me off guard. His tone oozed hostility and bitterness. It left me feeling even more uncomfortable than before.

"Stop this, Chase. Go find Hazel and enjoy the night. It's almost midnight, don't waste your night with me when you could be with your date." I took everything in me to keep my voice even.

Instead of listening to me, he did the opposite and took another step closer. His hands fell on either side of my body. His hot breath fanned against my lips and then neck. He nudged my ear with his nose. I felt my entire body stiffen. My breathing stopped.

He tisked, shaking his head slightly. "No can do, baby. Much rather be here with you. You know, been thinking 'bout you lately. Been missin' the way you felt under my body... how you'd wither underneath when I pounded into you... makin' you scream my name... how your mouth felt wrapped against my cock..."

I willed my eyes shut. My teeth bit harshly against my cheek, sure to break through the flesh. I prayed that Chase would leave before Harry showed up.

"You're drunk," I bit back, pushing him away from me harshly. He stumbled back a step, taken by surprised by my sudden movements.

"You bitch," he sneered, moving back to me. I stood straighter, my knees and shoulders aligned. "Don't fuckin' touch me again."

"Go, Chase. Don't start this shit, okay?" I pleaded with him. I took a glance over his shoulder, searching frantically for Harry. Much to my dismay, he was preoccupied. Hazel... What kind of sick joke is this?

"Now, back to what I was saying..." Chase continued. "You made a big fucking mistake leaving me for that prick. I know it, you know it, fuck... even your dad knows it..." his words slurred out.

My jaw fell slack. My eyes widening as my heart stopped. "My dad? How do you know my dad?"

Chase froze. He straightened his back as he stood taller. An unknown emotion flashed over his eyes, as his brows furrowed. But soon enough the lost look that was engraved into his face morphed back into the menacing smirk that he had once before. "Doesn't matter," he growled in response. "What matters is that you and I were meant to be but you fucked it up when you cheated on me."

I sighed. The air exhaled from my lips slowly, as I blinked. "Chase. We went over this already. You have to let it go. Besides, did you forget about your ex girlfriend? You were still hung up on her, so don't pretend like you are still in love with me, when I know that you never were. So please... please... just, leave me alone. Leave Harry and I alone."

I pushed him aside with my shoulder, as I walked away. But before I had a chance to make my exit, he grabbed my arm. He squeezed tight, sure to leave bruises in its wake. I hissed out, the pain stronger than I expected it to be.

"I didn't say you could leave," he growled. I stood my ground, not cowering away from his disgusting glare.

Before I could retort a response, a loud voice cut both of us off.

"Chase."

I turned around quickly to see Ben. He was staring at Chase, his eyes moving down to look at Chase's death grip on my wrist. "Let go of her, Chase. Don't do this mate. C'mon. It's a party... don't start this shit."

It was a stare down between the two friends. I was almost sure that Ben was about to lose, when Chase quickly let go of my wrist. I pulled my arm quickly to my chest, clutching it against me with my other hand. Ben's arm wrapped around my shoulders as he pulled me to his side and away from Chase. He squeezed my shoulder gently. "Go find Harry," he smiled, nodding his head in the direction of the bar.

"You sure?" I asked, my nerves still unsettled. Ben's gentle smile didn't waver as he nodded his head. His dark curls bounced against his forehead. His dimple so deep.

"Go on."

Without saying another word, I walked away. Not before sneaking a quick peek over my shoulder. Ben and Chase were standing close, as Ben whispered harshly towards Chase.

I rushed over to the bar, where Hazel was still standing. She was close to Harry. Her cherry red nails trailing up his arm. I watched with bated breath to see his reaction, and was pleased when he pulled away. I watched as he tells her to not touch him- that he has a girlfriend and is far from interested.

I take it as my cue to make my presence known.

I sneaked my way up to where they stood. Automatically, Harry's hand reached out for my waist, pulling me into his side. I didn't miss the way Hazel's flirty look faltered as her eyes fell to his hand at my waist. It was unbelievable to say the least that she was blatantly flirting in front of me. I never understood the audacity that women have to do that to a man who was clearly taken.

"There you are, Harry said. He leaned into my neck, kissing the skin bellow my ear. I smiled up at him.

Redirecting my attention back to the brunette in front of us, I looked at her with a small smile on my lips. She smirked. Tilting her head to the side, she bravely stepped closer to Harry.

"Harry and I were just talking about how beautiful the city looks at night," she giggled and squeezed Harry's bicep.

"More like you were talking while I tried to order my drinks," retorted Harry. Hazel giggled loudly in response.

"You're cute." She redirected her attention to me, a catty smirk plastered across her thin lips. "I'd keep a tight hold on this one, Isabella. I wouldn't mind stealing him for myself."

"I'm not too worried." Harry pulled me closer to his side as I responded. HIs grip tightened on my hip. "Don't you have a date to get back to, instead of flirting with my boyfriend?"

The smirk that was painted across her lips fell in response. It was obvious that I wasn't going to to take the bait she was feeding me, and refused to give her the reaction she was so desperate for. I wasn't going to fall for her childish antics and start a fight. A fight that she would clearly lose. I was more than confident in my relationship with Harry. We went through too much for me to not.

She huffed in annoyance. "Whatever," she replied and with that turned away and walked back the way I had come from.

I released a heavy breath. My heart is beating irrationally quick against my chest. Tonight was supposed to be fun... easy... not filled with drama.

"Alright?" Harry's lips found my neck once again, leaving soft kisses against it.

My body relaxed into his side. I turned my body to the side so that my arms could wrap around his waist. "Yeah. Could use a drink, though."

He hummed, "I can get you that."

With our drinks in our hands, we made our way to another side of the boat and away from where Chase and Hazel were. Soon enough we found Ben and Jaz, with Tiff and her boyfriend at their side. We joined them with our drinks in one hand, and our other hand intertwined with each others.

The boat seemed to get more cramp as the people from inside the boat came out and joined us on the deck. Harry pulled me tighter to him. I leaned my head against his chest as he swayed us back and forth.

The DJ began the countdown from his seat, everyone around us shouting with him. Harry's lips kissed my jaw as he counted down with him. His voice was so low that only I could hear him, but it was as loud as can be.

"Ten," Harry murmurs, his lips kissing my jaw. I can barely get the numbers out from my mouth. My breath is caught somewhere in my lungs.

"Nine," he leaves another kiss along my jaw.

"Eight," he kisses my neck.

"Seven," he kisses my neck again.

"Six," he leans down, kissing the base of my neck.

"Five," he leaves a kiss along one of the ridges of my spine.

"Four," he turns me around slightly, and kisses my throat.

"Three," he kisses my cheek.

"Two," he kisses the corner of my mouth.

"One," he breathes out the word before his lips meet mine and kisses me with an unbelievable passion. I wrap my arms around his neck, giving into the taste of his lips.

He pulls away to look up at me. He has a goofy smile across his face, his mossy green eyes sparkling under the fireworks. The party goers and shouts of a slurred and excited Happy New Year is all white noise. All I can hear is the pounding of my heart and our jagged breath.

"Happy New Year, baby," Harry wishes me. He leans in once more and kisses me - a lot gentler than before.

I pull back with a dopey smile on my lips, and wish him a Happy New Year in response. I kiss him again and pull him into my body in a bone crushing hug. He chuckles drunkly against my hair and tightens his hold on my small frame.

It amazed me the difference of where our lives were a year ago. I was heartbroken and crying on the bathroom floor of my childhood home. Harry was gone, unreachable and distant. But now he was here, in my arms, slurring lovingly in my ear about how beautiful I am and how much he loves me.

Little did we know that time would go on and this beautiful, blissful euphoria that we buried ourselves in would soon dissipate. But for now we would remain oblivious to the enigmatic danger that would soon find ourselves in, and instead, get lost in the not-so-ambiguous peacefulness that we've found in one another. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 25 50
Sequel to "Secrets Better Left Untold" "It feels so good to have her safe in my arms, but this won't last forever. I have to tell her what's going on...
456K 2.2K 9
Book Two Of The Beautiful Series. (Book One: Beautifully Unfinished) From lies. Sufferings. Seeking of revenge. Tragic past. Selfishness. And sacrif...
15.3K 342 44
*COMPLETED* *UNDER MAJOR EDITING* *EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION* Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ma6Obs8Cqo I didn't think that som...
11.6K 201 50
"He has some kind of hold on me. Every time I feel like I'm climbing out of the fiery pit of hell, the devil reaches up and pulls me back down. The w...