Star Wars Rebel, Ezra's Injury

By RobinSolluxEzra

In this story Ezra get wounded instead of using the dark side when they are on the comet. When Kanan brings h... More

Chapter 1: The Injury
Chapter 2: Scars
Chapter 3: Story Time Little Campers
Oh no..
Note and Chapter 5: WHAT!!!
Sorry Not an Update Just A note.
Chapter 6: Darkness Surrounding
Chapter 7: Numbness and Serenity
Chapter 8: He's Back. But someone's gone.
STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 2!!!
Chapter 9
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Ezra's Secret talent.
Chapter 12: A new mission.
Chapter 13: A day to Remember.
Chapter 14: The Final day

I'm sorry guys, its an Author's Note..

2.1K 29 20
By RobinSolluxEzra

                     I'M NOT DEAD!! WELL MAYBE A LITTLE BUT THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM! I'm super sorry that I haven't updated in a while but, I got super SUPER sick. I even had to go to the hospital for a few days..... But also I kinda am more focused on my own book for school... I don't know If I will publish it here because it's just a school thing so I don't know if you would like it but anyways, I'M BACK FOR NOW. Also!! I am collaborating with a good friend of mine and she is super awesome and makes awesome books and I love her and she is just such amazing drawer, writer, singer and person. It's mostly based off of a minecraft role-play  me and her do with a few friends soooooo XD this is her: Moons_Shadow and if you want to check her out! AGain I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while but I also want to know something, DO you guys like reading this? Also, I have another book that hasn't really gotten the "Fame it deserves" as my friend says (Not Shadow) so i wanted you guys to check it out? If you don't mind me asking.... >X< It's Called "Jack Frost's Protection." It's about Jack Frost and the crew GOING TO HOGWARTS!!! LOTS OF MISCHIEF WILL ENSUE AND MAYBE EVEN SOME (a lot) OF HARM TO OUR FAVORITE GUARDIAN .O. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.3K 32
What if Ezra was blind instead of Kanan? Kanan and the crew help Ezra cope with his new life and Ezra helps Kanan with the guilt. Book one. Disclaime...
Hiding By Jay

Fanfiction

29.7K 444 23
Ezra Bridger. Son of Mira and Ephraim Bridger. Born 15 years ago today. But once a Sith, always A Sith. Right? (Original title: A Jedi in Hiding/Fi...
81K 2K 21
Ezra wants to leave the Ghost to explore Capital City again. Typical. Ezra goes to town by himself. No problem there. Ezra returns with an array of c...
17.8K 293 14
What if Ezra was given to kanan and hera when he was born because of his Jedi abilities? Hera and kanan see no other option to take care of the child...