MithzanxRoss Oneshots {{Compl...

By DawnADHH

"Why do I suck so much dick?" - Ross said in 'GTA 5 PC Online Funny Moments - PIKACHU VS PROXIMITY MINES! (C... More

Apology Accepted - Real Life
Bus Ride - HighSchool AU
Most Wanted - Fallout 4 AU
Coming Home - War AU
Savior - R! Highschool AU
I gots Tagged! (not a chapter)
After the Warhead Challenge - MC/Real Life
Warning - MC / Real Life
HAPPY HALLOWEEN (not a chapter ;3)
Christmas/Halloween Special
Party - Minecraft AU
Voting *Closed* // Update
Make Up - MC / Real Life
An Immortal's Love - Myth AU
Real - HighSchool AU
I'm tagged - Wattpad Trend AU
Sick - Real Life
I'M KINDA FREAKING OUT
Doughnuts - Real Life
Tagged again - Wattpad Trend AU
Tagged Once More - Wattpad Trend AU
Drawing You - R! Highschool AU
Advice - MC / Real Life
Whoa - R! High School
Secret - Sleepover AU
Mad Max - MC / Real Life
Apples - Real Life
Us - Sex Slave AU
Angel - Minecraft
Guppy Love - Myth AU
A Dancer's Love - University AU
Klub Ice - MC/Real Life
First Date - High School AU
Basorexia - Minecraft
Pool - Real World
??? - ??? AU
Play Date (?) - Real Life
2 Faced - MC
Silent Rage - MC/Real Life
An Alpha's Mate - Myth AU
Lost - Fallout 4 AU
Monsters - R! Real Life
RedStone
Blood Mate - Myth AU
That Boy - Minecraft
Bad Boy - 50's AU
Hey - Real Life
A Dragon's Gem - Myth AU
Mine - Royal AU
Why? - Broken AU
Hacker & Frenchman - Criminal AU
Surprise - Real Life
RedStone
Temptation - Realife
Tattoo - MC/Myth AU
I'll protect you - Crafting Dead AU
Truth - University AU
Tattoo part 2 - MC/Myth AU
Coming out - High School
Found - Fallout 4 AU
Hypixel ^^ (Come and Join)
Hypixel Lobby 18
Baby Drama - MC/Real Life
??? - ???
Hug - Real Life
RedStone
Baby Drama pt2 - MC/Real Life
Logophile - Highschool / MC
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ (not a chapter)
The Wolf and The Rabbit - CreepyPasta AU
Muggle Love - Harry Potter AU
Heart - University AU
Questions for QnA || Closed
100k Special
The Wolf and The Rabbit pt2 - CreepyPasta AU
Hello Again - Crafting Dead AU
Gone - Fallout 4
PLEASE READ THIS
Bonnie & Clyde - Criminal AU
I'm sorry everyone o(╥﹏╥)o
Maid for a day - MC/Real Life
Redwoods - World AU
Heat - MC/Real Life
The Fiction Awards 2016
Tagged! // Update!
Friend - Kid AU
Silent - Hostage AU (Real Update)
Everything - Real World AU
Perfect - Real Life
** Small Life Update **
Ribbon - Soul Mate AU
Happy - Real Life
Message - Computer AU
Fire In His Eyes - Dance AU
Cut - Real Life
Red and Blue - TF2 AU
Malware - Computer AU
Argument - Real Life
Chp 100: Hidden Secrets - Myth AU
2021

You're Not Alone - Crafting Dead AU

2.9K 80 108
By DawnADHH

**Here's a picture I made off of a wallpaper website. My MC skin is in the background ^^, Ross' Doctor Skin, and finally the Crafting Dead Skin I made for Max 😁**
***(I guess you could say it's a little hint also 😏)***

What if Ross didn't die in the explosion. . .
What if he some how survived?

-DawnADHH

Ps. This is more of a lay back chapter because of ()*:・゚ random confetti reasons.

Word Count: 2655

~~~~~

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

I laid there on my stomach on a dirt hill outside of DC. My finger on the trigger as I saw a stag eating grass. I'd came up from Louisiana, the humidity plus zombie gators was over doing it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Opening them again. I pulled the trigger.

The bang was silenced by a suppresser on my silver snipper riffle.

On the butt of the gun was a gold 'Z' inscribed on it. And like that the stag went down quickly. Taking out my knife, I jumped over the hill and quickly made haste to getting the meat. I skinned the deer, and hurried to carefully removed the good from the bad. Suddenly I heard an explosion. Looking over my shoulder I saw a mushroom cloud forming in the air. With that more walkers will come. Quickly going back I got all that I could and hurried off, with my short range pistol in hand.

~

I woke up in one of the houses that I made my own near DC. My bed is comfortable, but still I need to get somethings. So literally rolling out of bed I gathered what I needed, showered, dressed, and headed out the door. Quickly ducking near the bushes I noticed that there were more walkers out and about.

"Great." I hissed as I hurried along the outsides

As soon as I reached the forest I booked it and made my way to DC. I wasn't that far, but still I needed to be quick and stealthy. Keeping to the trees I made it to DC, well behind the White House anyway. But the part I came to had 2 graves.

'In Loving Memory Of Barney'

'In Loving Memory Of Sky'

And the last one was smaller, more makeshift, it had a little orange flower resting in the pot. There was was a small little bear laying beside it.

'In Loving Memory Of Jordan'

I felt a small stab in my heart, as I gave my respects to the graves. Remembering my little brother TimTim. . . Wiping away the stray tear I pressed on to the business part of town. There I went into one of the buildings that didn't looked like it was broken into. Taking the fire escape I climbed my way up and went into the second story. Luckily there was a lot of good loot here. Carefully I placed them into my pack and continued to check the rooms. But as I came to the last room, I heard something fall over. Getting out my pistol I held it in front of me and walked with caution. Opening the door slowly, I walked in and nearly froze. In the corner of the room was a guy around my age. He had brown curly hair, some of his narwhal costume burnt, glasses a little bent, and his doctor outfit burnt as well. Walking with caution over I put my pistol away and bent down. Feeling his pulse it was faint, but easily detected. I picked him up bridal style and quickly leaving the building. Not wanting for him- if he was close -to die alone.

~

I sighed in relief as I sat back in my chair. I'd just got done tending to this guy's wounds. Looking over at him, he seemed like he'd been through a lot. Currently he had bandages on most parts of his body, but he was cuddling into the body pillow I had on the bed. Well there's only one bed, so I hope he doesn't mind. Then again I could sleep on the couch. Ohh I had to take off his clothes and put him in a spare shirt of mine and pajama shorts. His old clothes were to tattered and bloodied, so I threw them out.

"I don't know. . ." I mumbled as I rubbed my face

Maybe when he wakes up, I can ask how he got there. It'd had to have been a few hours since we got back anyway. He wasn't a handful, but he did seem to talk in his sleep. Something about 'Help' or 'Stop' and more commonly 'No'. My eyes casted over to him as he softly snored. I chuckled softly, as I took off my helmet and ran my fingers through my hair.

"He is kinda cute." I muttered before getting up and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. I whispered in his ear not knowing if he'd hear me, "I'll be downstairs if you need me."

I took my rifle and headed down stairs to check the defenses. Most of it was still good, nothing that didn't need to be repaired. So I went over to the kitchen and began to make food, I only had enough for maybe two people to last a few weeks, but I needed to go hunting later. Winter is going to be coming soon, so I really need to watch what we'll be eating. Quickly I made us some deer sandwhiches for- I turned my head and saw that it was now night- well dinner now. I set his off to the side and ate mine in peace, with only my thoughts to keep me company. As I sat on the couch I could feel myself slipping into the darkness known as sleep. But I was quickly pulled out as I heard some one screaming. Knowing it was the guy upstairs, I quickly rushed to him. He was frantically moving and screaming his head off.

"NO! STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tears streamed down his face as I quickly jumped on the bed and held him down. I held his arms on both sides of him and was practically straddling him

"Hey! Stop shouting!" I practically whisper shouted. He opened his eyes and damn were they the most captivating color of sea green. I cupped his face, "Shhh~. It's alight I'm here." I hushed him like he was a 10 year old, comforting him as best as I can.

Slowly but surely his movements stopped as he now clung to me. Both of us laying side by side, as I whispered sweet nothings in his ear. He seemed to like my presence, so I guess sharing a bed won't be a problem then. The guy snuggled into my chest, he fell asleep not to long ago, his soft snores filling the room. Parting some of his hair, I kissed his forehead gently.

"Don't worry." I whispered, "I'm not gonna leave you alone."

-----> Tardis Skip: Current Time in the show <-----

"Babe." I heard a soft voice pulling me from sleep, "Baaaaaaaabe."

"Yes?" I replied as I opened my eyes to see Ross looking at me as he laid on my chest

"It's cold." He muttered as he kissed my chest

I chuckled as I brought him closer to my face and kissed him softly. Rolling over, I hovered over him, his legs wrapping around my waist and my hands on his hips. His fingers running through my hair as my hands held his waist. Parting for air we looked into each other's eyes. "Good morning to you, too." I mumbled as his hands now rested on my shoulders, as he played with the back of my hair.

We had moved into a new house that was at least a few hours walk from DC. It was comfortable 2 story house. There was one large bed on the top floor with a few things. It even had its own private secure water supply and it's untouched generator. Luckily for us it wasn't raided or looked like any walkers were close. It was winter time as well, meaning that there was less of them wandering about. Ross also has amnesia, but at least be remembers a few things like medical wise. He tells me that he keeps on seeing three people every once in a while, well ghosts. The one he sees most is of a little kid wearing a tiger costume, the other is a guy wearing a purple dinosaur costume, and the last is a guy with eye patches or sun glasses. Ross says that they come every once in a while to torment him, but the little kid is the only one that just talks to him asking,

'Where are my big brothers? Nick, Ghetto, Uncle AK, and Uncle Shark?'

Or he would say

'I know it's not your fault it was the bad man before you.'

Whatever that meant. Anyway he arched his back and pressed his body against mine as he wore nothing but a giant t-shirt. An possibly some lacy underwear. My hand traveled underneath the shirt and I felt his member. He threw his head back moaning in response as I stroked him. I only wore my boxers so I pressed my clothed member outside his entrance. Watching his face being filled with pleasure as I teased him.

"No underwear?" I husked to him in his ear. I felt him up a little longer as I watched him moan and kissing up his neck. Leaving little love bites all along his shoulder and neck.

"Max." He whined as he tried to hold back his moans only to fail. His fingers combing, tugging my hair, and clawing my back, "We- ahh~ need to go get more supplies. . . nnnmm~. . . remember?" Ross managed to say as he started to drool a little.

I sighed and stopped my actions slowly, "Alright then princess." I let go before capturing his lips. "Go start the shower and I'll join you." I winked as his cheeks flushed bright pink. As soon as he got up I smacked his ass. He turned around his face fully red, as he tired to hide a smile. I smiled back, following close behind him.

~

I was alone. Ross went to collect berries as I was hunting for any boar. I worried for him. Yes, I did teach him how to use a knife and pistol, but other then that I didn't want him to get bitten. I stopped for a moment, as I saw a small pack up a head of wild boar. Taking a small breath I laid on the snow covered floor, my sniper rifle in position, and finger on the trigger.

"Hey there!" Chirped a voice

"HOLYSHIT!" I practically jumped which spooked the boar and they ran off. I turned to see a man with red paint on his face wearing military camouflage. "Who the fuck are you?" I growled

He smiled as I saw his eyes scan over me, biting his lip as he did so, "I'm a man who's interested in the piece of man candy in front of me." I growled in response as I gripped my S.R, "No need for firearms here." He chuckled darkly

"Then I'm be glad you weren't talking to me then." Ross replied as I saw him standing behind him with a gun pointed at his head. When did he get here? But Ross seemed different, as he held a bored expression, voice as cold as ice, and eyes duller then death, "Enlighten me. You must be Red, correct? The cannibal I often heard stories about from. . . Others."

"Appears I'm quite popular." Red chuckled, "Tell me. Were their names Nick, Ghetto, Shark, and AK?"

"Possibly." He gripped the gun tighter as he held an expressionless face

"And who might you be? Or at least tell me who this delectable dish is." He winked at me and I felt a shiver go up my spine

"I suggest you don't wink or you'll have a bullet through your head. But they do call me Dr. Ross. Scientist and only in my field of work. On the side I do help those of less. . . fortunate, when I feel like it."

Red chuckled, "Has anyone told you that you're hilarious?"

I froze there as I watched them talk as if they were having tea on a sunny afternoon. He was so calm, but he was so energetic around me. . . Was Ross really like this? Before the amnesia. Colder then ice? Disheartened. Intimidating. Whatever Ross was before seemed like he was the villain in an old black and white film. Suddenly his voice pierced into my head, like a needle,

"I suggest you leave my boyfriend alone, Red. My last and final warning." Ross replied his voice filled with silent rage

"Why would I do that, Dr. Ross?" Red questioned "He looks so tasty I could just eat him up. . . Starting from the package he carries, maybe? I wonder how long it is. . ." He bit his bottom lip, looking hungrily at me, his eyes slowly dipping down.

"Don't let your stomach talk for you. Besides I'm the reason why you and your men are able to eat well, with all the other flavors and dishes out there. This one however is strictly off the menu from a vulture such as yourself."

What?

"Really now? That is interesting. Hmmmm. . . I guess I can let this go for now." Red sighed as he snapped his fingers. I could hear a few soft clicks and leaves rustle

"That's the right decision." Ross replied coldly as he kept the gun at head level, watching as Red disappeared into the forest. Ross looked over at me, for a moment he stayed there. "Thank you for the gun, Maxxy. I do have a feeling we will see him again." Suddenly his eyes got brighter as he looked at me. Tears started to form in his eyes as he ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Max! I was so scared." Ross mumbled as buried his head into my chest, his tears staining my vest. He clutched my vest tightly, as if I'd been killed. Ross looked up at me, "I don't know what I was doing! It was like it's happened before. . . A-and I-I don't like it. C-can we go home now? PLEASE??" He pleaded his voice cracking

So many things were going through my head, I only manage to muttered a simple, "Sure."

Picking him up and I carried him home. He'd fallen asleep shortly after, but as soon as we got to the path, I saw a boy standing there. He was wearing a tiger costume, his skin was pale, a pair of angel wings, and a small golden halo. Behind him were 2 others. A guy purple dinosaur costume, eye patch, halo, and wings. The last one was wearing a hood, what seemed like shades, camouflage, a halo, and wings. The 2 guys looked at us disapprovingly, while the boy looked a little fearful. I looked behind me and then in front of me. The boy muttered something.

"Huh?" I asked as I walked over to him

"Don't let the bad man come back. . . He just got a second chance." He muttered pointing at Ross before turning around and walking to the guys behind him. They turned as well and faded into nothing.

I looked down at Ross as he snuggled deeper into my chest. Softly mumbling, as I shook my head and pressed on. When we got home I laid him down in our bed, and with me beside him. Pulling himself closer to me, I wrapped my arms protectively around him.

"Don't worry Ross." I whispered to him, "I'm not gonna leave you. . . You're not the only one with a past. . . One you're afraid of. . . But remember this my love. . ."

"You're not alone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 217 11
"You're not Ross." Max choked out, as his hands scrabbled uselessly at the fingers locked around his neck. "Who-what are you?" He wheezed, as his vis...
117K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...
4.9K 130 21
"FUCK!! I forgot my clothes in my room. Ross can you go get them." Max yells from the shower. Uploads with be random, it's when ever I can write them...
216K 5.2K 64
Welcome to my SkyMedia One Shots :) I will be doing X Reader; no personal or ships in this book Also leave requests/ideas so I can write and avoid sl...