With You In My Life

By eunicornism

❝I know everything is going to change when your going to be in my life.❞ Where she thought that living an o... More

prelude
i n t r o
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
n o t e i.
n o t e ii.
xvi.
xvii.
n o t e iii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
n o t e iv.
xxii.
xxiii.
n o t e v.
xxiv.
s o r r y
t a g g e d
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
e p i l o g u e
n o t e vi.
r a n d o m

xv.

272 22 0
By eunicornism

(J-Hope's POV)

There arent any classes today due of the preparing for the prom night this Friday night, i went down and saw a goddess cooking "Morning oppa" she smiled brightly "Yoona tell youre friends that we are going to have a picnic" she nodded good girl.

(Tiffany's POV)

I recieve a call from Yoona that we are going to have a picnic, i cheked my closet and pic this black dress well you need to dress to impress boys "Taeyon unnie,Seobaby come here" forgot to tell you Taeyon and Seohyun stayed at my place the whole TTS "what is it Unnie" kyeopta Baby "wear this for later" they were just watching the dresses.

"But pany pany its a picnic" gosh i need to explain this god "you need to dress to impress, no buts we are going to wear this" they sighed in defeat, i cant wait to see Jungkook again.

(Rapmon's POV)

Hoseok called us and said that there will be a picnic with the girls, i cant believe we became closed with them.

(Sunny's POV)

They said that there is a picnic another day with them •^•;

At the picnic spot

"Wow this is a great picnic spot,no one is around only us" yah Jimin is right, i went to the blanket didnt noticed Suga sat beside me "sunny we got to talk" he pulled me far awag from them.

"What is it you want to talk about" i asked him "about me confessing, forget about it, it made us awkward up to this day but, i still love you" i didnt heard the last part, he pulled me back to them, we both smiled to them.

"Sooo what happened" Jin wiggled his eyebrows, "nothing important" i was looking around and saw Rapmon and Taeyon laughing and doing couple stuff eww....

"Come Yoona lets continue our project" Taehyung pulled Yoona to a tree far from us hehe whats up with them.

We ate but we are soo kind we left food for the others.

(Taehyung's POV)

We went to a tree far from them "lets continue" we started painting, i took a quick glance at her painting.

It was a......... An alien on a UFO, you got to be kidding me Yoona.

I heard her laughed "why are you laughing?" She continued laughing, her laugh was cute.

"I saw you're reaction" she tried not to laugh because i was acting serious i laughed at her face trying to stop laughing.

She looked at me, we continued, did you know what i made i made an angel "why an angel?" She asked out of the blue.

(Yoona's POV)

I was curious "because God send down an angel for me to be together" my gosh i was blushing crazy.

He laughed "Why are you embarassed, it is true" he then leaned at my face, "why do you always lean on my face" he then smirked "it became a habbit to me" wait what.

We continued.

(Jin's POV)

My mom believe that me and Yuri are a couple and respected me and cancelled hw arrange marriage,but i dont know why but i am starting to have feelings with this black pearl.

I pulled her to a near lake "Yuri can i tell you something?" She nodded and i looked at her with a serious face.

"Can this pretened thingy stop?"

(Yuri's POV)

"Can this pretened thingy stop?" I was shocked.

To be honest while we were pretending i was starting ro develope feelings for him.

"Kwon Yuri" he then looked at me.

"Can you be my real girlfriend?" I thought he would prepose to me.

But a real girlfriend is much more better than a fake girlfriend.

"Im sorry......." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Sooyoung but i cant be single and yes" he then jumped and was very happy

We then returned to the spot and everyone noticed us really hildung our hands.

"Whats up with you two?" We ignored what Jimin said.

I noticed a black car came at our picnic spot.

I then noticed it was Yoona's childhood friend, they went to Yoona.

(Yoona's POV)

"Yoongie i didnt know you are here?" I looked at my back and saw Marky he was with JR"Marky what are you doing here?" He smiled "well me and Jr. here where just roaming aroung in his car anf saw you" i looked at my back and saw Taehyung glaring at them.

"Well i see that you are busy, well we have to go" they smirked and went back to their car and went away.

I was in the stage of coloring the drawing i saw a beautiful butterfly.

I then heard someone singing.

"넌 아무 말더 꺼 내지도 마
그냥 내게 읏어줘
난 아직도 믿기지가 않아
이 모든 게 다 꿈린 것 같아
사라지려 하지마
Is it true? Is it true?
You you
너무 아름다워 두려워
Untrue untrue
You you you
곁에 머물러줄래
내게 약속해줄래
손 대면 날아갈까 부서질까
겁나 겁나겁나
시간을 멈줄래
이 순간이 지나면
없었던 일이 될까
널 잃을까
겁나 겁나 겁나
Butterfly,like a butterfly
마지 butterfly,bu butterfly 저럼
Butterfly,like a butterfly
마지 butterfly,bu butterfly 저럼
넌 마지 butterfly"
(A/N:Sorry about the song lyrics i was searching the romanized one)

I look at werethe sound came from and saw V singing.

I smiled at him, but he didnt noticed.

Later....

It was almost dark so we all went home.

I was about to close the door when Taehyung went up to me.

"Yoona lets go somewhere" he then pulled me and let me ride his car.

We arrived at an abandoned amusement park, im a little bit scared i usually see a horror movies and usually this is where scary thing happen.

"You believe those horror stuff, come on" was he reading my mind?.

We went up together to an old ferris wheel.

"Dont be afraid, we wont fall" he than made an assuring smile.

Well i have no one to trust, so i trust him.

"Soo what are we going to do?" He smirked "what are you up to?" He then laughed.

"I wont do anything to you" he then countinued smiling widely, a very childish smile but it is cute.

"Yoona can you...." i was scared

"Go to prom with me?" Whoah i thought it was something bad.

"Sorry but"i looked away from him, hidding my laughed.

"Ow i understand" he then looked away.

"Wait i was just kidding, yes why not i have no one to go to" he did his very cute and childish smile.

After some time.....

"Well i need to go home oppa might be looking for me" he took me to home and we bid our goodbyes.

"Yoona great news...." J-hope was jumping for joy.

"What,what is it?" He smiled widely, "i asked Hyoyeon for prom and she agreed" i congratulate him i then went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi guys how is this chapter, i have recieve low reviews and no votes.

If ever i have recieve up to 10 votes i will continue in updating if it will take too long no choice but to update.

Im sorry about the butterfly lyrics i was working or trying hard to find a romanized lyrics.

But the only thing or solution is to make it by myself, ow but im not trying to brag but i already or can read hanggul.

Soo please im begging but not forcing to please vote or comment any dilly dallies or suggestions of my story.

ANNYEONG

~송잔슬❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
726K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.1M 59.9K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...