Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Prediction....
Rude Awakening
Disaster
Wakeup Call With Suprises Part 1
Wakeup Call With Surprises Part 2
Fears Coming In Dreams
Hypnotized Slave
Medusa's Bate
'Snow' Patricia White
Sleeping Patrica
What If.....
Patricia In The Scary Date
In The Nightmares Part 1
In The Nightmares Part 2
Nightmare Into a Dream
Carrying A Nightmare
Three-Eyed Cats
Through The Woods Part 1
Coming Soon!
Through Woods Part 2
Major Side Affect
Stuck At The Ball Part 1
Fear Passing Nightmares
Optical Illusions And Queen Akasha
Back To The Path
Awaken
Epilogue
Sequel Is Now Available!
A Story Similar To This One:

Three-Eyed Gypsies

6.4K 327 36
By Strxzz

Solana in MM

Solana

I picked up I used the stick to lift up Patricia then hurried up back to her house. She was on the bed to I had to hold her down by pinning her down on her wrists and ankles. I closed my two eyes and then I made my third eye appear. I took out the cards and seen the reverse spells I had to get in that dream and stop her.

I rubbed the ball closing my three eyes. I can't get hurt in that dream and he can't hurt me or kill me because he know my powers are to strong and have protection. I have protection spells too and a ring and stuff that keeps creatures like him away but only real gypsies with 3 eyes have the priorities too.

I rub my hand airily above her and the essence flown into the crystal ball. It showed me what she was doing. "Oh he's going to make her have sex with him."

I closed eyes and I went into her mind.

Dream

I try to get her alone so I had to think of something. Maybe if I make me look like her then he'll think im her.... No....

I turned into an anaconda and started to slither up there. I mean I hope he doesn't see the third eye. So I hid the third eye. "Wait let me get this snake master."

She played the flute so I slither to the farthest basket which was far. I turned from a snake and said the spell.

"Mi-chu-para oh-hara shin-ju-su-o-di con-su-hara-ti-patra es hyp-ni-toziea mio-mio de-cansula-de-patcha ex fu-ta!"

I blew the dust into her face and she fell. The dust takes affect. I blew the disappearing dust and she disappeared which means she's wakin up.

I turned into her and put hypnotize moveable contacts on to think I'm still under the spell."I put the snake up master." I say to make my voice I identical to hers.

"Come kiss me."

"How about a dance."

"Okay." I started to do the spell dance to put him frozen for ten seconds when I finished I blew the dust in his face and I blew the dust to disappear me.

I was back and Patricia woke up. "Thank so- why you have three eyes!?"

"I'm a three eyed real gypsy." I said.

"Oh well that's new."

"I mean I had two eyes when you met me but I don't show my third eye to people."

"Oh I mean that had me it really did."

"He's knocked out for a while." I said.

"Thanks you saved me or lord knows what happened." she says.

"I know."

"We will have to find a way to wake him up soon."

"We have to wait on the lunar eclipse."

"Which is?"

"In a few months since we haven't have one here."

"This is the year he will be truly dead on the lunar eclipse but the spell has to be broken by then we have time."

"Yeah how to break it."

"No spell won't do for this."

"I will have to go out and find her twin sister Lucinda."

"She can brake it?"

"Maybe if we get her to say she forgives him and say shell take it away maybe it'll work."

"Can I come?"

"I'm sorry because the phantom will follow and I'll let my other two triplet sisters Selena and Selma watch you since I know the place." I said.

"So phantom isn't around to hear this?"

I closed my eyes and seen him waking up. "Yeah stop talking and I'll appear them here now."

I blew the dust and they came. "Hey Solana I was about to put the prince in the trance." Selena says.

"I was doing illusions." Selma says.

"You guys this is Patricia the one who has the phantom after her so I'll go out and be back in another month or two."

"Oh okay."

"We are trustable."

"Okay they know the same stuff as me so I need to go bye." I said as I started to go out the air vent leaving out the house flying me in the house.

Selena

"Okay Patricia how longs has this been happening?" I asked.

"For a week."

"A week!? Heavens and he's just starting." Selma says.

"I thought this was worse."

"Let's just say this is just a nice side of him." I said.

"Oh lord."

"Maybe as- wait he's up change the subject." I said mind translating the two.

"Selma since him." I mind messenged her.

"He's five feet right to the wall watching us right now."

"Get Patricia to eat somethin make food we need to act like we don't see him."

"Okay."

"Why don't we eat some special scream cheese." Selma says.

"She doesn't eat screaming cheese Selma."

"How about cry cheese?"

"Get her some wine and some cake with sprinkles. Chocolate cake."

"Okay I love making that help me Patricia!" I said.

"Selma you help too."

August

Watched them I seen she was broken out the spell and there's two of her? Maybe she cloned herself. I can't kill them but I'll punish her later.

I watched how she laughed a with her samples as they put water on her. "No! My curls!" She laughed.

Look at those lips, look at that cute smile, her chocolate sexy skin and everything. I smirked and watched how good she looked.

Patrica oh Patricia you shine so bright. Your smile is the moon at night. Everyday you make me shine.
I hope that you sleep peacefully at night.
I want things between us to be alright.
I don't want you to see me as someone you're scared of with fright.
I wanna protect you with all my might.
Have a future that'll shine bright.
Oh Patricia oh Patricia
Sleep very very peacefully at night without no fright..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
72.1K 2.9K 19
After everything was revealed from the first chapter of her life (Tina in the first book "The Doctor") with August Alsina and the shocking ending. Sh...
15.7K 564 33
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
21K 3.4K 52
Lena comes home from the psych unit a new woman. With both Venice and Gina missing, the two fathers clash in an unforgiving war. Shanka still wants...