Scömíche One-Shots

By _grassixhoying_

just some lovely moments with the loving couple scömíche❤️ includes TONS of fluff (and maybe some smut idk) n... More

Sick Scott and Cuddles
"She's Backless Today"
Hot Tub
I Do
Texting
New Years Day
Getting Wild in Fiji
Drunk Incidents Part One
Drunk Incident Part Two
The Starbucks Barista Part One
The Starbucks Barista Part Two
The Starbucks Barista Part Three
The Starbucks Barista-To Be Continued
The Song Part One
The Song Part Two
I'm Horny
Blondes
Day One
Week One
Announcement

Naughty Mitchy

281 9 0
By _grassixhoying_

Scott POV
Today I bought a new pair of clothes and was so excited to wear it. Wow,I sound like my boyfriend. I took a selfie in the mirror and posted it on Snapchat. I wonder how many screenshot notifications I'll get. I walked out and saw Mitch in the living room. It looked like he dropped something under the coffee table because he bent down to get it. Damn it. I was staring at his butt as he went down and crawled to search for his missing item. I couldn't stand it, what this boy was doing drove me insane. Mitch was mumbling to himself then got up.
Mitch:Dammit.
Third Person POV
Scott quickly walked over and grabbed Mitch by the waist before he could've went down again. Mitch got startled and Scott whispered in his ear.
Scott:Stop doing that.
Mitch smirked at Scott's low voice.
Mitch:What babe?
Scott:You know what I mean. Stop showing your perfect ass if I can't get some.
Mitch turned around and got closer to Scott's face.
Mitch:Well why don't you?
Scott POV
Mitch's seductive tone sent me over the edge. I pulled Mitch's head closer and kissed him hungrily. Our mouths moved in sync and we explored each other's bodies with our hands. When my hands got down to his butt, I squeezed them and lifted him up. I carried him to our shared bedroom and set him down on our king size bed.Yeah,we decided to get a king size because why not.I kept kissing his neck and started removing his clothes until I was shirtless and Mitch was in his boxers. I decided to have fun and tease him for a bit. I grinded down on Mitch's hard "problem".
Mitch:Ah,take me now daddy.
I smirked and reached out my arm over to our nightstand,pretending to get the lube but grabbed the remote instead.
Scott:C'mon babe lets watch TV!
I got off of Mitch and lied down on the bed and turned on the TV/Netflix. Mitch straddled me and looked me dead in the eye.
Mitch:No. Fair.
I laughed and pulled him to my side and let him snuggle under the blanket with me. I kissed his forehead and he smiled and laid his head on my shoulder.
Scott:I'm sorry baby. I didn't want to do it but you kept teasing me so I had to get back at you.
Mitch:What?I didn't do anything.
Scott:Oh really?Then don't have your perfect ass in the air next time and I won't tease you.
Mitch bit his lip and got closer to my ear.
Mitch:Did you like that,daddy?
Scott:What am I gonna do with you?
Mitch:Netflix and chill?
I bit my lips and turned to him.
Scott:Hell yeah.
Short story but I hope you enjoyed!And I seriously need to find a time other than midnight to publish😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 41 7
Yo whaddup it's Elizabeth with the rundown for youuu -I do Stucky, BrucexTony, Stony, and probably anything else you request -I do imagines for...
11.8K 258 53
Jessica Jackson snubler inn i den legendariske Eminem, begge faller hodestups for hverandre, men vil det vare og vil det oppstå uenigheter? [Norsk fa...
127K 2.2K 24
Angelica "Angel" Lopez is a senior at Freeridge High School that that falls for none other than Oscar Diaz the leader of the Santos gang.
1.9K 112 3
Setiap orang pasti memiliki sisi baik dalam dirinya, bahkan seorang tokoh antagonis sekalipun. Mereka semua hanya tidak tau bagaimana cara menunjuka...