Unexpected { Michael Clifford...

De PoppingTarts

Skilar Dock has moved from America to Australia with her mom so her mom could be with her boyfriend. She has... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Not an update.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 15

19.9K 372 183
De PoppingTarts

Chapter 15

My alarm goes off.

Great it's Monday another week of hell.

I really don't want to get up out of my warm bed and drag myself to school but then I remember yesterday and I smile.

I wonder how Michael's going to treat me at school?

I think he'll be nicer.. hopefully.

Left my hair curly, wore my white v neck with black leggings and black converse.

I wasn't going to wear any make-up but then I decided to look presentable just because I want to look nice in front of Michael.

Before I leave I grab my black beanie and put it on my head.

The walk to school was fast and quiet but I liked it like that. It was my time to relax and settle down.

Walking into the school gate felt different then it did now. People were looking at me. I have no clue why.

"Hey!" I hear a girl call but I didn't think she was talking to me.

"Wait up." I turn and the girl runs right into me. "I'm so sorry." She says.

"It's fine," I tell her.

"You're Skilar, right?" She says with a smile.

I nod.

"You went to that party Friday, right?"

I nod.

"You looked PER-FECT."

"Thanks."

"You should come meet my friends." She says.

Who the hell is this girl? Why does she want me to meet her friends?

Before I can even tell her no she's dragging me towards a group of... I'm going to go with cheerleaders and football players.

They all smile while I'm walking up.

"Hey Skilar." They all start saying.

I have no clue who these people are but they all know me.. what the hell.

I wave to everyone and give a small smile. The girl starts to introduce everyone.

I get a text from Kat:

-SexyGirlKat-

Where are you? Are you coming to school today?

I replied:

I'm here but some girl dragged me to her friends. They're football players and cheerleaders. HELP ME.

-SexyGirlKat-

I'M ON MY WAY BABE.

I laughed at her response.

"So why did you move here?" a boy with brown hair asks me.

"My mom wanted too." I said.

Where is Kat?

He put his hand on my shoulder....

I hear a cough from behind us.

It's Kat thank god.

"Excuse you, why are your hands on my girlfriend?" Kat asks the boy.

He looks shocked.

I don't know if he's shocked that he thinks I'm gay or that my "girlfriend" came to get me.

I almost start laughing because they all really believe Kat and I are dating. All their mouths are open in shock.

"You're gay?" He asks me.

"Yeah, she's gay. She's with me." Kat yells and grabs my hand. She pulls up along away from the group of 'preps'

She turns away, back towards the group and gives them a glare.

We both start laughing.

We laughed all the way back to the table where our friends were.

We walk up and Kat goes, "Skilar and I are dating."

Everyone goes, "What."

The toast that was in Calum's mouth falls out onto the table.

"Just kidding." She says with jazz hands.

"I told all the preps that so they would leave her alone. They swarmed her when she walked in the gate today." Kat explained.

"You both got us there." Luke says.

"Calum you can put the food that fell out of your mouth when we told you back in." Kat says and I laugh.

Molly says, "You should of seen Michael and Lance's faces though. They were priceless."

Molly reenacts both boys faces and we're all laughing but Michael and Lance.

The bell rings.

"See you all later." I say.

History was interesting. We learned about current events. I found out I have that class with Trey.

History went by too fast. Trey offered to walk me to m next class. I said he didn't have too but he insisted. He even carried my books. He was such a sweet kid.

We walk into the Science class and Trey hands me my books and I give him a hug.

I turn to see Michael starring at Trey and I.

He shouldn't be mad. We're just friends but he looks pissed.

Luke's face is in shock as well and I can tell this class isn't going to go as I wanted it too.

Michael POV

Why the hell did that prick walk her to class?

Why is he holding her books?

Why did she give him a hug?

Wait who the fuck is this kid?

I'm about to get up to beat the shit out of him but he leaves and Skilar turns to me with a smile.

Why doesn't she just go smile and that other kid? I mean he did walk her here, hold her book, and she gave him a hug.

I look down but I can still see her frown.

She sits next to me, puts her hand on my shoulder and says, "Michael are you mad at me because of Trey?"

So the asses name is Trey.

"No." I respond.

She huffs and sinks in her chair.

Mr. Brown walks in, "Hello students. Today we will be having a pop quiz on your partner."

The class groaned.

Skilar POV

He hands out the papers and I looked at the questions:

1. What is your partners full name?

2. What is your partners birthday?

3. What is your partners favorite color?

4. What is your partners favorite animal?

5. How many siblings does your partner have?

I didn't know any of these questions and it made me feel like shit because he was the first one to turn his in..

I guessed on all of them. I think I only got 3 right because I put black because that's all he wears.

He seems like he would like black.

The teacher started to grade all the quizzes...

"All most everyone knew each other." Mr. Brown said, "But some don't know almost anything." He said looking right at me.

The rest of class went by really slow.. Michael didn't even look at me once.

Class ended and Spanish went by extremely slow too.

It was now Lunch.

Kat grabbed me in the halls and we walked in together.

I went and got my apple and water while Kat got chips, a burger and soda. I wish I could eat like her and stay as tiny as she is..

Michael was sitting in the exact spot where he was sitting the first time I ate with them.

Autumn was right next to him. He must of saw my face because he then moved closer to Autumn and put his hands around her shoulders..

She whispered in his ear and he laughed.

Luke's looking at me looking at him. He's in shock too.

Glad I'm not the only one.

What the hell was he doing?

This is what I'm talking about confusing, he acts like he likes me and then does this shit in front of me. Well guess what I'm not fucking standing for it.

I got up and grabbed my water and apple and started to walk off to PE. I knew falling for Michael would hurt me in the end.

"Do you have a problem with Michael and I? You act like you like him." Autumn yells at me.

"Trust me I don't like him anymore. What ever we had is over." I say back.

"You think you too had something.." Autumn starts to say but is interrupted by Michael.

"Autumn stop." He says.

She sits.

I turn and just walk to PE.

I finish my apple and throw the core into the trash.

I go to the locker room and change.

When I come out someone is sitting in the middle of the gym...

===============================================================================

Thank you for reading!

Sorry this chapter is boring but next chapter will have D R A M A

Please vote and comment!

I won't update until I get 10 votes or a lot of comments!

BTW the more you vote and comment the more/faster I update.

Love you:)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

306K 4.5K 88
[ COMPLETED ] Louise, a 17 year old girl, moves to LA with her mom for a new start. Once there, her life starts changing. What happens when she me...
969 69 24
Amelia can't wait for her 18th birthday to arrive. The day she can finally jet off to America and achieve her dream of becoming a fashion designer. N...
7K 379 37
Morgan's seeing her mother in the form of ghost. Will this bring out other ghost she doesn't know about? Can Michael help her?
1K 13 14
One mum, one dad, one son. And a baby coming.....