THE GANGSTER'S DIARY

By KoiLineBriones

[LIVING with the GANGSTERS Parallel Story] Ano nga ba ang mga tumatakbo sa utak ng isang gangster na tulad ni... More

THE GANGSTER'S DIARY
BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE...
FOREWORD
1st Entry
2nd Entry
3rd Entry
4th Entry
5th Entry
6th Entry
7th Entry
8th Entry
9th Entry
10th Entry
11th Entry
12th Entry
13th Entry
14th Entry
15th Entry
16th Entry
17th Entry
18th Entry
19th Entry
20th Entry
21st Entry
22nd Entry
24th Entry
25th Entry
26th Entry
27th Entry
28th Entry
29th Entry
30th Entry
31st Entry

23rd Entry

536 27 0
By KoiLineBriones

23rd Entry

Today, Thunder saw the pictures Mom and Dad sent me. At gaya ko, hindi din siya halos makapaniwala sa mga nakita. I saw the frustration on his face upon seeing the pictures and I can tell how hurt he is for Krung-Krung.

How can even someone fcking break an angel's heart?! Dammit! Hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa din maisip kung ano ang pumasok sa kukote ng taong ito para saktan ang isang tulad ni Krung-Krung. I cannot even think of a way of how to tell her this without breaking her apart.

And things got even more complicated now that Krung-Krung is excited to celebrate their first anniversary even by herself. I promised Thunder that I'll be the one to tell her about the pictures but FCKING SH*T! How can I even tell her without breaking her apart?!

But as I promised, I may not be able to spare her from that pain that is about to come, I'll make sure that I'll be beside her when that time comes.

-Blake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.6K 53
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there. *** Nora's crush on her older brother's teamm...