A True Rogue

By Addict_101

Rain is used and tossed away like a piece of trash by her mate after claiming to soothe her from the pain she... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 15

17.2K 450 57
By Addict_101

3rd Person

Lilly stood outside her son's bedroom door taking deep breaths, physically and mentally bracing herself for the sight that awaited her on the other side of the door. It definitely is a mother's worst nightmare when your child, once so full of life, is suddenly sickly, helpless and is- fading right before your very eyes.

Yes, she was beyond extremely worried about his fast deteriorating health. She hadn't thought that keeping the mates away from each other would render them ill, especially considering how they weren't officially mated yet.  At least she hadn't expected it on her boy, him  being an Alpha's son should count for something right? Well, it should have. She figured.

She propped the tray of soup she was carrying on her hip and using one trembling hand, something she couldn't rid away with a simple exhale, she knocked on the door in rapid succession.

"..go away" Came a muffled reply from inside. Of course she knew of her son's prideful nature but she was his mother, she'd get in. She had to.

"It's me honey, let me in. I- I brought something for you!" She replied, being quick to state her business. "Please!"

She waited, determined to enter somehow. After a few seconds, her son's scent got stronger by the door, followed by a click and then the door handle twisting. JJ opened the door.

"Come in." He said less than happy and tiredly signaling his mother in with his left arm, too self conscious to even spare a glance her way.

Lilly nearly ran in with how fast her feet moved, not doubting that he might change his mind about letting her in and instead, shut the door in her face; she didn't hesitate for even half a second.

Inside, the Luna nervously occupied herself with placing down the tray of soup and some herbs on her son's bedside table and shifting them around mindlessly. The spongebob themed room and its bright yellows did little to lift her mood but some trivial thoughts about it did distract her a little, like the fact that JJ's room with it's childish decor all because her son left for the academy as soon he turned 13 and how it would probably remain that way because he would move into a bigger apartment if not keep the whole pack house during his reign. The thoughts, all few of them were just a measly means to avoid seeing her once very healthy son stagger his way to bed like a frail old man. To avoid focusing on his veiny grey skin that was once a healthy tan. She didn't want to see his haggard face nor the dark circles underneath his eyes. As long as she didn't see all this, she could hold on to the hope that 'it isn't that bad, he will get better soon', preferably VERY soon for her precious son.

His appearance scared her, it made her think of how close she really is to losing him because of her stubborn actions, and this was bad because the almighty Luna is not one to face her actions, 'it doesn't look good on her' she was once told. ' A real leader doesn't get the chance to go back on his decisions' her father once said.

That bothered her immensely right now because even with all the false hope in the world, she really stands to lose him if he doesn't agree to her idea.

JJ knew nothing of what was swirling inside his mother's ever busy brain because despite how close they were, he didn't want anybody seeing him in this state, so weak and not... himself but his mother was a whole other matter, she loved him no matter what. She'd shown that by never-belittling him at every turn, like his father had done.

After letting her in, he tried quickly returning to the safety of his bed covers. He was ashamed at how he looked and he hated that a girl he'd only met four weeks ago could have this effect on him.

The first time he meets her, he gets mauled by a giant, the second time he goes to check on her down at the cells like a good mate would, she reeks of said giant. Not that he didn't feel an ache in his heart and a sharp pain on his lower half when she so inconsiderately cheated on him. As if that wasn't bad enough, when he tries to escape her betrayal by chilling with other boys in the pack and just chill, he hears of her 'adventures'. And NOW, he's sick because of her?! UN-ACCEPTABLE!

There is no way he'd mate such a person. She is bloody poisonous! Numerous men have claimed their other half made them stronger but the Everton girl has made him weaker, literally.

He finally got in his bed, slightly angry at himself that he let his mind stray in such a forbidden direction yet mentally thanking his mother's shy gaze, he pulled his covers up.

Lily got straight to work, fluffing and propping up his pillows, pulling the covers to his chin and then slowly feeding him the soup.

"So," Lilly started, stirring the bowl of soup nervously. "how are you?"

Her son laughed, a humorless laughter that had Lilly mentally beating herself up with a stick. What was she thinking asking that when she could see how sick he is?

"Is that a trick question mother?" JJ asked rudely. But when he saw the shame in his mother's eyes, he calmed his anger. "I've been better, finding a mate hasn't been all that good to me. Some fucked up luck that is, yeah?" He said, his voice caring much bitterness.

At that, Lilly felt the tiniest amount of guilt before reminding herself that her deeds were indeed for the good of the pack. That was enough to chase the guilt away, and the next words will be for the good of her son.

"I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me." she said, placing the now empty bowl on the bedside table. "There's something--  I need you to hear what I have to say OK baby boy?" She asked her son who looked at her suspiciously. "What? Just spit it out!" JJ demanded, he knew his mother's crazy requests.

"Just listen, please?" She begged and JJ gave in. It couldn't be that bad, after all this was his mother and she loved him.

"You are sick because your wolf wants his mate near." She stated. JJ just rolled his eyes, he knew that. "I've already figured out that much mom. What's new?"
Lilly braced herself. "I think you should BE with your mate." she said.

"No fucking way in Hell mother!" JJ protested, it angered him that his mother could ask this of him, she knew how he felt about the lying traitor.

"It will heal you JJ!" She retorted, "It will heal you faster than this soup," she said pointing at the empty bowl. "And better than any hospital ever could."

"No ma," JJ said nearly rising off the bed, an act his mother halted with a hand pressing at his shoulder. "I've done everything you've asked of me over the years, not this. Not this time."

"You don't have to officially mate her." Lilly pressed on, she couldn't have him biting her anyway. He'd see into her memories and discover the truth of the events surrounding the girl. He could not know.

"Huh?" JJ asked puzzled, was his mother asking him to use his mate to get better?
"Physical contact alone would nurse you back to health, but um, a little more than JUST physical contact would heal you instantly." Lilly stuttered, the sexual topic with her own child much was hard to tackle.

JJ understood his mother's point, but he didn't want to be tied down to that girl. "But won't I just get sick again afterwards?"

"Not if you officially reject he immediately after, no." Lilly suggested lowly, her eyes darting everywhere but her son's way, already a safe distance away from the bed. Of course it was quite the risk suggesting that anything untoward be done to another wolf's mate- even if said mate was loathed with a depth that could only compare to the pits of Hell.

"What?" JJ asked his mind already running a mile a minute, but his mother mistook his tone for anger. "You-you don't love JJ, you hate her remember?! This shouldn't be that hard for you!" Now frantic with sweat gathering on her eyebrows, the Luna preached. "Remember that I'm doing this for you baby, because I lo-"

"I'll do it!" Much to his mother's surprise- JJ voiced his rather rash agreement, his voice strong despite his ill appearance. He couldn't and wouldn't turn away such an opportunity, no. Not when it when it came to him PRACTICALLY wrapped with a pink bow. How easy is getting back at your enemies, really? He wondered, why didn't he think of this? Its brilliant he thought. He no longer had to contemplate his next move, he needn't even lift a finger because an act so foul would surely unleash the most hurt on his most precious mistake of a mate.

JJ lay back on his bed with a smile that looked less than appealing on his worn features, he was about to satisfy his sexual urges AND break that pathetic girl's heart all in one go. If that wasn't reason enough to celebrate then he didn't know what was because this would be THE perfect revenge.

***
A/N

Hello there loves, my apologies for the neglect of ATR, it was beyond my control but thank you so much for your support, I am glad you guys are enjoying the story. Your votes, reads and comments encourage me so thank you.

I hope this update does you justice for waiting so long. Cheers cause this Addict loves you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.3K 47
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
67.1K 3.1K 73
โค๏ธ
196K 4.6K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
18K 430 70
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...