Good Side (Harry Potter Fan F...

By BriarWriter

Kendall fought with her peers through the war of defeating Voldemort. What happens when she goes back for her... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Good Side (Harry Potter Fan Fiction)

564 7 0
By BriarWriter

Kendall passed through the Hogwarts carriage swaying side to side, giving hellos and good byes as she went. She peered around looking for the head boy and head girl compartment, her highest hopes  that there would be a decent head boy. Walking down the corridor she was suddenly stopped by a familar face.

"Harry!" she squeeled in excitment.

"Kendall Lupin isn't it good to see you again" he laughed.

He pulled her into a hug patting her back giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. 

"How's Remus?" He spoke into Kendalls bouncy brown hair. 

"He's doing well, hard without Mum" she smiled. 

"Tell Remus to write me, havent seen them since the war" he spoke.

Kendall nodded in agreement and headed towards an oak door ingraved "hogwarts head boy and girl" in the last carriage. She knocked lightly, rustling came from inside before the door opened revealing Draco Malfoy. Kendall let a loud giggle slip from her lips. Draco knitted his brows in confusion, starring at her. 

"Honestly Mcgonagall picked you" she sneered.

"You're no panty dropper yourself" He smirked. 

She blushed and walked into the compartment. She took a seat next to the window as Draco sat in front of her.

"How was your holidays Lupin?" He spoke. 

"Why are being nice to me im a Gryffindor you're a Slytherin a Malfoy" she hissed

"still subborn i see kendall" he smiled. 

"First name basses are we now" she spoke in an emotionless tone.

"I wanted to change after the whole defeating Voldemort and the war" He spoke. 

Lily starred at him in an suspicious way lost in her thoughts.

"Hear me out. I never wanted to be a death eater! my father made me, I didn't have choice. If I did I wouldn't of become one, my father left my mother and also got taken to Askaban" he spoke his eyes pleading. 

"I dont trust you Draco" she whispered. 

"First name basses?" He winked

Kendall rolled her eyes and hit him in the arm trying to keep a straight face. She layed her head against the window starring at the rain. Snow also hitting the glass window. She shivered Draco flicked his head towards her. 

"Are you cold?" He spoke. 

She nodded he stood up and walked over towards her.

"Drop the act Malfoy youre not fooling anyone, dont even try to comfort me" she scoffed.

He sat back down on the carriage seat fiddling with his hands. Kendall instantly felt a tinge of regret.

"Look Draco, you made mine and Harrys life a living hell. Even if you have changed i dont wanna risk the things you could do. I would never forgive myself"

The door suddenly opened Draco looked up to see Ron Weasley. 

"Malfoy don't you dare touch her you little scum" he spat. 

"Shut up Weasley, I wouldnt even think of it"

Ron shuffled his feet in embarssment.

"I came to tell Ken we will be arriving soon" His voice shoke

Kendall smiled towards Ron assuring him it would be okay. For after all Draco hasnt tormented her yet.

Ronald slowly closed the door shooting daggers with his gaze at Draco.
Kendall sat uncomfortably in the carriage starring into open land when Dracos voice stole her from her day dreaming.

"We will be there in a couple of minutes" He spoke. Kendall pulled on her Gryffindor robe and prepared for the stop.

Kendall evacuted the carriage ignoring Dracos presence, she wondered down the corridors finding Harry, Neville, Ginny, Ron and Hermione in one of the compartments. She pulled open the door and sat down next to Ginny. 

"Cant beileve anyone out of hogwarts Malfoy?" Ron spoke. 

"Ron don't" Harry spoke.  

Everyone went silent Kendall looked at the floor playing with the fabric loose on her robe.

"You trying out for beater for quidditch this year?" Ginny spoke.  

'Of course" Kendall replied.

"Why Malfoy" Ron broke the conversation. 

"Honestly Ronald!" Hermione wacked Ron in the arm giving him a glare.

"I miss George honestly" Kendall frowned. Everyone became quiet, no one knew how to express their feelings about the twins since the war.

"I feel so bad for him about Fred" Hermione whimpered.

"How do you think Kendall feels! he was her boyfriend, until he left and wasnt to be seen again" Ginny rushed. 

"George came back over in the holidays, mum offered that you should come too but you were in Italy with Professor Lupin" Ron spoke.

"George was so upset for days" Ginny frowned.

"I think I might write to him tonight maybe I could see him in one of the hogesmade weekends" Kendall chewed on her bottom lip.

Everyone went into their own conversations, gossiping about the daily prophet or what Hogwarts would be like this year.

"Well I must go back we are almost there" Kendall waved good bye closing the carriage door behind her.

"Have fun with Malfoy" Hermione giggled.

Kendall flicked her wrist as it got caught to her pocket, pulling up her sleeve to see the bracelet George had given her before the war. Her stomach tied its self into a knot as a rush of teers overcome her. She pulled her sleeve back down as the steam train came to a hault. Draco followed close behind her footsteps, as they carried their bags across the hogesmade station to the nearest horse carriage.

"Where do you think our common room is" Draco muttered towards Kendall. 

"Wouldnt have a clue" Kendall replied sarcasticaly.

______________________________________________________________First years rushed to the great hall in panic of missing out on the feast. Kendall pulled her robe under her as she took her seat at the Gryffindor table. The students were hushed to silence. It felt odd not hearing dumbldeores usual speech, Kendall knew not to think about dumbledore as it only brought her sadness she couldnt help but picture him in her mind.

"I would like to welcome our new head boy Draco Malfoy and head girl Kendall Lupin to come forwards" Mcgonagall spoke. 

Lily stood up almost losing her balance she looked over to see Draco stand as well. They both walked to the front of the great hall next to Mcgonagall. 

"If you have any questions ask these two, they shall be your helpers, teachers and mediators. You may take your seats now" she spoke

Harry and Kendall started talking about quidditch when a deafening thuder came from out side of the doors. Harry looked to Kendall she slowly pulled out her wand as she saw the other Dumbledores army students did as well. Mcgonagall noticed this and nodded towards Harry. He nudged Kendall as the D.A stood up walking towards the doors. Wands at the ready they walked towards the noise. Kendall could hear their thoughts jumble of laughter and excitment she followed it towards the fountain, Harry followed. A figure was on a broom stick heading towards them. 

"Lumos maxama" Kendall whispered she saw a flash of red hair as the landed the figure ran forwards. It was George. 

Kendall sprinted towards him jumping and wrapping her arms and legs around his body.  

"George" she breathed. He laughed holding her close. 

"I went to kings cross to see you guys before but the train already left, I had to see you" he smiled.

She heard the others behind them but she was still holding on she didnt wanna let go. She ran her fingers through his hair. He kissed her fore head and placed her down.  

"George Weasley it's very good to see you" Mcgonagall spoke.  

"Well I better get going anyway just wanted to say hello, do you mind if I use floo?" He spoke. 

Kendall frowned but nodded. She led him to the fire place in the library creating small chit chat on the way. He turned to face her. 

"Stay safe this year" he spoke and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear kissing her cheek. He pulled her into a hug.  

"Promise me you will visit me on hogesmade weekends?" Kendall asked. George nodded she smiled as did he.  

"It was good seeing you" he spoke grabbing floo powder.

"Bye George" she frowned

Kendall whiped away tears as she watched him dissapear into darkness it had been months since she saw him, he hardly stayed to even talk about everything. Walking back to the great hall  Draco still had his eyes on her. She sat down back next to Harry. 

"That was so cute of him" Hermione spoke.  

Kendall nodded pulling out some pudding shoving her face with it. As the night got later everyone started to departe, Kendall found Draco and they walked together towards Mcgonagall in silence.

"Your common room is in Dumbledores office it has been remade and the password for the statue is pumpkin pasties" Mcgonagall smiled. They both nodded heading towards Dumbledores office as they walked Draco broke the silence. 

"Do you still love George?" He mumbled. 

"Well I don't know it's difficult because he is staying so far away, I barely get to see him and we aren't even dating. I couldnt imagine what hes going through" Kendall blurted out. 

They finally reached the statue in awkward silence. Draco said the password, it turned into a stair case lifting them both up like it normally did for Dumbledore. The room was completely different, half of it was like the gryffindor common room, but the other was like the Slytherin. At the end were two doors. Kendall gazed around the scenary in front of her rushing over to the red and golden door. She opened up the door inside her room it lead to a black marble bathroom. Her feet pattered across the ground as she pulled open the opposite door handle.

"My room" Draco spoke rushing past her.  

"We share a bathroom.. that's just great.." Kendall sneered.

Kendall slammed the door walking back into her room, she spotted her trunk at the end of her bed and her dog kennel with her wolf in it, she smiled and rushed over to her. She let her out into the common room and shrunk the kennel placing it in the wooden trunk, and put on her pyjamas. She wore a shirt that said gryffindor on it and black pyjama pants. She headed into the common room to see Draco playing with Coco.

"She's cute whats her name?" Draco spoke. 

"Coco, wouldnt be surprised if you burned the dark mark into her fur like your other little friends" Kendall snapped

"Why do you hate me so much, cant you just forgive me"

'Remember back to first year, you were a prick Malfoy. Forgiving will take a very long time"

Coco followed her back to her room, slamming the door shut which starttled Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
181K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...