To the Edge and Back

Galing kay Blackbelt250

It starts out as a normal morning for Nathan Turner until his undead uncle tries to kill him. After that, Nat... Higit pa

To the Edge and Back: Chapter 2
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 3
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 4
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 5
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 6
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 7
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 8
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 9
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 10
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 11
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 12
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 13
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 14
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 15
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 16
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 17
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 18
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 19
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 20
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 21
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 22
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 23
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 24
To the Edge and Back: Chapter 25

382 14 0
Galing kay Blackbelt250

Chapter 1

I wake up to my alarm blaring at 6 A.M. on a dreary Tuesday morning. I groggily crawl out of my bed. I then proceed to ready myself for school.

An hour later I walk out of my country home with my Adidas backpack with me to the end of my driveway where I wait for the bus. It never came. I realized after thirty minutes that I was standing out here for no reason. I turn around to go back inside to wake my mother.

As I walk back down my driveway I hear a low moaning sound coming from across the road. I turn to face my neighbors house, which happened to belong to my uncle. I see my Uncle Mark standing in his yard. I notice that he is missing an ear and a chunk of his neck.

I don't usually say much to him so I just keep staring at him, wondering what he's doing. He looks up at me with dark, lifeless eyes. He begins to shamble toward me. I begin to back away from him. As Mark gets closer I trip over a rock in my driveway. He takes this opportunity to try and bite me. He climbs on top of me and I am practically helpless against him.

"Get off me you crazy old man!" I shout. He keeps coming at me though. I reach for anything that I can use as a weapon but all I find is a rock. I bash the maniac in the head as hard as I can. He falls over backwards and I get on top of him and repeatedly beat him in the head with the rock. I kill my uncle.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

65 2 24
Evelyn Archer and her brother Evan always did the best they could for themselves. After their mom died, and their dad turned to alcohol, they stuck t...
25 8 8
It's the future, and nothing's going as planned. Then one day, the whole entire human race is wiped out and there's only one person left and she's le...
263 16 12
Adam lives on the last remaining human colony after an apocalyptic event wipes out most of humanity. His life is rather monotone, and he hopes to sim...
86 0 24
A year after the virus outbreak, Ashton Davis is left on he's own to survive. Not until he meets another survivor, being determined to find his child...