My True Love!!! Gohan and Me...

By JanaeH

BOOK ONE: Tania is a normal eighth grade teen, never had fallen in love since most guys her age just bullies... More

Chapter 1: Meet Tania Ayame
Chapter 2: School Life
Chapter 3: Devastated Emotions
Chapter 4: The Day My Life Changed Forever
Chapter 5: Lost
Chapter 6: Learn To Control Energy
Chapter 7: Overcoming Fear
Chapter 8: The Return Of An Old Foe
Chapter 9: The Kids Who Will One Day Become Heroes
Chapter 10: Cell's Revenge
Chapter 11: Caring For Another
Chapter 12: Tania's Connection To Eternal
Chapter 13: Meeting The Champ And His Daughter
Chapter 14: A Gift For Gohan
Chapter 15: A Tragic Love Story Part One
Chapter 16: A Tragic Love Story Part Two
Chapter 17: A Tragic Love Story Part Three
Chapter 18: A Tragic Love Story Part Four
Chapter 19: A Tragic Love Story Part Five
Chapter 20: A Tragic Love Story Part Six
Chapter 21: A Tragic Love Story Part Seven
Chapter 22: Fading Energy
Chapter 23: Tania Possessed?
Chapter 24: Into The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Chapter 25: Tania vs Vegeta
Chapter 27: Death Of Two Warriors
Chapter 28: Attempt Of Purifying A Evil Heart- Gohan vs Tania
Chapter 29: Search For The Seven Magical Dragonballs Part One
Chapter 30: Search For The Seven Magical Dragonballs Part Two
Chapter 31: Which Z Fighter Will Wield The Ancient Sword, Wisheater?
Chapter 32: Gohan's Heart Tested- Courage/Bravery
Chapter 33: Gohan's Heart Tested- Honor/Honesty/Wisdom
Chapter 34: Gohan's Final Test- Strength/Love
Chapter 35: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 36: A Hero's Return And Tania's True Feelings Revealed
Chapter 37: Hope? I Love it!
Chapter 38: Danger For Everyone
Chapter 39: Gohan's Suffering, Tania's Decision
Chapter 40: Gohan Cries
Chapter 41: The Imperishable Bond Between Tania and Gohan
Chapter 42: All That Matters
Chapter 43: First Date- Light in a Pendant Necklace
Chapter 44: Gohan's Animal Friends
Chapter 45: Happy Birthday Gohan!
Chapter 46: Until Tomorrow...
**BONUS CHAPTER** -1
**BONUS CHAPTER** -2
**BONUS CHAPTER** -3
**BONUS CHAPTER**-4
**BONUS CHAPTER**-5
**BONUS CHAPTER**-6
**BONUS CHAPTER**-7
**BONUS CHAPTER**-8
**BONUS CHAPTER**-9
FANART CONTEST?!
FUTURE GOHAN STORY!
**BONUS CHAPTER**-10
To Every One Of My Supporters
Fictional Crushes
Most Inspirational Characters
Origin Of My 2 Gohan Story Titles
Most Inspirational Quotes Part 1
Origin Of My Story Titles Part 2
Hottest Anime Guys
Q&A - 1
Q&A - 2
Most Difficult Characters For Me To Write A Romance About
Shippers: Gonia vs NaruNia 😂
DBZ Guys: Date Or Pass
Yaoi and Yuri - My Thoughts (SPOILERS)
Nia/Tania With Their Feelings (Gonia vs NaruNia)
Best Cosplays
Netflix Or Chill - Anime Guys
Q&A - 4
Rest In Peace, Akira Toriyama 😭🙏🏽🕊️

Chapter 26: Memory Lost

2.9K 75 6
By JanaeH

Chapter 26: Memory Lost

"How..." I mumble to myself as I stared in shock at the monkey like tail that was freely flaling itself around me. "How can I have this on me? It's not possible!"

I grabbed onto my tail and felt it's softness. Everyone was still staring in confusion as to how this was possible. Looking up into the sky I saw as the same woman who was with me earlier came floating down the clouds with the very same creature who everyone seen on the TV from Kame House.

"You again..." I say as the two finally made it down to the tiles.

"Cell!" Vegeta and Trunks responds as the giant bug gave them a smirk.

"Hello Trunks... And of course you too, Vegeta." He greets father and son. "Nice to know that you've trapped your only hope inside the chamber. Such a pity."

Vegeta just clenched his fist, gritting his teeth as the silver haired woman began to walk towards us.

"Tania, what's wrong? You look awfully sad. You should be very proud of yourself for getting rid of that boy!" She says as she lifted my chin up so that I would look her in the eyes.

I slapped her hand off of me and gave her a cold glare. "Shut up! You made me do that!"

"Such a fiesty little girl."

I waited for the perfect timing then kicked Eternal in the stomach then phased out and reappeared behind her, locking my hands and forcing it down the back of her head, causing her to slam face first through the tile.

"Take that you witch!" I insult the saiyan as she recovered in the air. Vegeta and Trunks looked at me in shock as if they never knew how strong I can be.

"Incredible..." Says Dende as he stood there with the other two. "Tania, you should've felt the attack, but for some reason you're immune to it."

"Feel the attack, what are you saying?!" I ask.

I then felt someone holding onto my arms firmly behind my back. Looking back, I saw that it was that Cell guy who had me. "Let go of me!"

"No can do." He says very slow and calmly.

I tried to break myself free, but with no luck. Finally, Eternal had appeared in front of me again and took out the ring from earlier and neared it to her heart, saying a chant as her body once again began to glow.

"Argh!" Cell grunts as a energy wave pierced through his torso. I was set free as the android had dropped me out of his grasp.

A man about my height with purple skin and a white mohawk had made his appearance known to everyone. Dende looked at this creature with awe and seemed too speechless to speak even a single word.

"Supreme Kai." Eternal calls looking quite surprised herself. "I haven't seen you in so long... I thought you  were dead."

"Supreme Kai?" I repeat while examing the male with suspicion.

The short man just glanced at me and returned his attention back on Eternal. "She must've told you then, huh?"

"Yes!" The saiyan goddess answers in a angry tone. "She told me everything!"

"What's going on?!" Asks Vegeta as he walked up to the short man and held him by the uniform. "Who are you?!"

"Father!" Trunks shout.

"Vegeta, put him down!" Dende demands. "This man is the ruler of the east quadrant of the universe!"

"Wow..." Trunks and I comment. With a last "Hmph", Vegeta had dropped the Kai and crossed his arms over his chest.

I glanced over to Cell who had his hand on his bleeding chest, blood trickling down his lips. "I don't care who you are, i'll kill you for doing what you did to me!"

With that said, the monster charged full speed at the Kai. Unfortunately for him, the man had disappeared and reappeared behind Cell, aiming a energy blast at the android's head. Cell looked behind himself in fear, but Supreme Kai just held his attack and reaimed it at Vegeta, Trunks, Dende and I.

Releasing it in a blink of an eye, Trunks had lifted up Dende while Vegeta and I simply jumped into the sky. We waited until the smoke cleared only to see that Cell, Supreme Kai, and Eternal had all disappeared.

"Oomph."

My body... I can't move my body!

"V-" I try to yell to the prince but in vain. I couldn't speak anymore.

"Tania!" I hear Trunks shout. The half breed was looking around for me and eventually passed by where I was.

How come he didn't see me? I was right in front of him.

Vegeta on the other hand, was trying to find out where the other three foes were. "How can this be?! They could'n't have possibly gone that far!"

He clenched his fist in irritation. "How could I have let them get away?! UGH!"

"Father!" Trunks calls. "Tania's gone too! They must've taken her while the smoke was clearing."

No, they hadn't. I was here the whole time; they just couldn't see or sense me.

If only I can just move or maybe even speak I can do something about this. Man, I feel like a ghost right now!

"I'll leave the rest to you, Eternal!" A familiar voice says.

Supreme Kai!

The ruler of the eastern universe then flew into the sky to space. I watched as Eternal had seen me and slowly made her way up to me. Of course Trunks and Vegeta were completely unaware of her presence also. She lifted my chin up so that I would face her then slapped me.

I swear when I am able to move again I am gonna...

"Too bad your little friends can't see neither you nor I."

Like the other attempts, she held out the very same ring from earlier and placed it near her heart, saying a chant as her body began to glow a bright pink. Seconds later, my body began to do the exact same as the time went on. My body was paralyzed and my mind began to go blank.

"Now then..." The goddess trails off. "I'm going to erase every single memory you have of these pathetic Z fighters. Especially Gohan."

My eyes were beginning to struggle to stay open. I watched as what had taken a place a few minutes ago disappear from my thoughts all the way to where I first met the boy I love.

I don't want to forget... No. Gohan...

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"I can't believe this." I say, trying to accept everything that had just happened.

I lowered my head. This was just overwhelming.

Piccolo and I are gonna be stuck here for eternity with no hope of escape. Forever in a different dimension without anybody else.  Where some days are freezing cold to the point where it traps you in ice and on other nights it's hot enough to melt every molecule that's in your body.

I limped over to my friend and was about to ask him something when suddenly an image popped into my head.

Vegeta, Tania, and Trunks with Dende had jumped into the air to prevent getting blasted with an energy wave. When the smoke cleared however, only Trunks, Vegeta, and Dende was in sight but Tania was missing.

"Tania!" Trunks shouts as he also noticed that Tania was missing along with three others. He continued to search with no luck.

"How can this be?! They couldn't have possibly gone that far!" Vegeta searches the area.

He clenched his fist in irritation. "How could I have let them get away? UGH!"

"Father!" Trunks calls. "Tania's gone too! They must've taken her while the smoke was clearing."

Who taken her? Where is she?!

"Argh!" I scream, holding onto my head in a great deal of stress after the vision ended. 'Please no, NOT AGAIN!"

"Gohan! Calm down." Piccolo insists with worry. "You musn't panic in a place like this."

It was too late, my power had taken control of my body. Gold lightning started flashing as I released more of my power. Yelling at the top of my lungs, almost to the point where I really believed they were going to explode. My hair started lengthening and pointing down after it had turned golden.

A minute later, I had regained control of myself and opened my eyes to see that there was some sort of circle in front of me showing an image of the lookout. What was that?

"Gohan, you did it!" Piccolo announces with a little excitement in his voice. "That's the lookout."

I observed it and fell down frightened when Trunk's face appeared suddenly.

"Gohan?" He asks in shock. "Is that really you?!"

I got back up, still in my new state of transformation. "Yeah, who else?"

"You look so different..."

Suddenly, the portal like thing began to slowly close up. I grabbed onto Piccolo and threw us both through the hole. Eventually, it closed when we barely made it through. Immediately I began to search for Tania's ki, but with no luck.

"Where is she?" I ask the lavender haired man. "Where's Tania?!"

Her life force was just completely gone. Trunks and Vegeta had lowered their head. That wasn't good.

"Gohan, I don't know what to tell-" Trunks says getting cut off by my leaving.

I soared through the sky descending to the land shouting for Tania. 

"TANIA?! TANIA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I tried searching for many days, but everywhere I looked she was not there. I couldn't sense where she was and no one could find her despite our efforts. It began to rain and I had sat down on a boulder, beating myself mentally for leaving her where I did.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" I feel myself begin to cry. Tears beginning to race down my face.

S-She must be gone... I can't feel her life force.

I had separated myself from everyone and lowered my ki so they wouldn't be able to find me.

I never gotten to tell her how I feel towards her. I love her.

I continued to weep as I thought of her and then my father. 

"Dad, i'm so sorry! First it was you then Tania!" I apologize. "I'm so stupid!"

That's when I heard him, my dad's very own voice.

"Gohan, don't beat yourself up my son. Tania is not dead.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
1.6K 105 12
「The Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER ╰➤ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER × DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS •°✩°• A warrior named [𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙖...
4.3K 78 24
["The Super Saiyan Girl" book #2!] Seven years have passed since the defeat of Cell and the death of Son Goku. Life on Earth has been peaceful, but o...
126K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...