Losing Almost Everything

By Ky_Free

Yang's reputation went down the drain after one specific fight, the fight with Mercury Black. Before that fig... More

{ 1 }
{ 2 }
{ 3 }
{ 4 }
{ 5 }
{ 6 }
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }

{ 13 }

281 8 4
By Ky_Free

{ Cinder }

I leaned my head back on the wall as I sat on the floor of a nearby building to Yang's residence. Does he even know that his daughter is here? My scroll went off. "Yes sir," I said.

"What's the status report Cinder," he asked.

"I delivered a note for a warning to get her worked up. There's a bit of a complication, sir."

"What might that be?"

"Your daughter is with her."

"Ah, I see. Give me your coordinates so I can meet you. I want to personally deal with the girl myself."

"Yes sir."

"Anything else to report?"

"No sir."

"Very well. I shall see you soon Cinder."

"Yes sir." I sighed solemnly once the call was terminated and after I sent him my coordinates. I didn't want Blake to get hurt though. Yang I could care less about. I have been in love with Blake since the moment I laid eyes on her. She was beautiful. Her cousin was always hitting on me but I found little interest in him. To be quite honest, I was jealous. I wanted Blake all to myself. I don't want to share the little kitten. "Why her and not me," I said softly as I began to cry. Yang was just someone whose life has been ruined as according to plan. Now I just have to wait before I can finally take Blake as my own, that is, if her father doesn't kill her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...
3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
2.3K 104 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...