Mr. Butler and I (LuHan)

By coconut_juice_

"I'm old enough to take care of myself. I don't need a freaking butler!" - Kim Min-ah Two people. Two differe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 34

1.4K 55 7
By coconut_juice_

Chapter 34

Baekhyun's eyes went wide, then it reverted back to its original annoyed one. "What about him?" He turns his back once again to continue on his report, typing away on his laptop. "I already told you, him and I are just friends. Like seriously, what is wrong with you and Daehyun? Why can't a guy be friends with another guy?"

Chanyeol frowns. "You do know that he's –"

"I know that he's gay." Baekhyun turns his swivel chair to let Chanyeol see the deep scowl on his face. "That doesn't make him any different. He's still a guy."

"That likes another guy."

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun's hands shoot up. "What is wrong with that?"

"That's what's wrong, Baekhyun." Chanyeol stands up so he was towering him. Baekhyun gulps but does not let himself waver. "He's a guy attracted to another guy. If a girl and a guy can't be friends without one of them developing feelings for the other, how can a guy attracted to another guy can?!"

"So what?" Baekhyun looks at him dead in the eye. "So what if I develop something for Daehyun? What's it to you?!"

Chanyeol's eyes went wide.

And upon realizing what he just said, Baekhyun's eyes went wide.

Chanyeol opens his mouth for a moment then closes it, slumping back on the edge of the bed, nodding slowly. "You're right, Baek. It's got nothing to do with me. I mean, you're free to like whoever you want, right? What's it to me, honestly?" He chuckles lowly and hits his head with his fist. "Stupid, stupid me."

Baekhyun sighs. "Chanyeol."

"Look, the point is." Chanyeol takes a deep breath and sighs. "If you turned out to be gay, or bisexual or I don't know what kind of sexual there is... I just want you to know, that I accept you."

Baekhyun froze.

Chanyeol messes his hair and laughs lowly. "If you're into guys, or – or maybe dogs, I don't know..." Baekhyun scrunches his nose at that. Chanyeol laughs. "That won't change a fact that you're my best friend. You're Byun Baekhyun. My best friend till the very end. I don't want to lose you over this stupid... stupid person – Yes, I think Daehyun is stupid, shut up, Baek."

Baekhyun closes his mouth then and smiles.

"So..." Chanyeol holds his arms out. "Hug me?"

Baekhyun bites the inside of his cheek, looking up, pretending to think before looking at him with a smile on his face. And even before he can move, Chanyeol pulls him forward, sending him falling into his arms, his cheek landing against his warm chest. Baekhyun groans at that but chuckles afterwards.

"You do know, I still have a report to finish, right?"

"Shut up, you're ruining the moment."

Joonmyeon knocks on his sister's door. But when he heard a loud slam of the wardrobe slamming, he did not hesitate to open the door. Joonmyeon's eyes went wide at the sight. "Min-ah, what are you doing?" He looks at the open suitcase and the piles of clothes stuffed inside. "Y-Yah..."

"Can you tell Amber to book me the nearest flight to Ontario, because I really, really need to go there right now?"

Joonmyeon furrowed his brows. "But we have school tomorrow. Why the hell would you want to –"

Min-ah slams the suitcase shut, shutting Joonmyeon up. "Did you know that Kyungsoo's father died?"

Hearing that, made the elder Kim freeze.

Min-ah bitterly scoffs. "Of course, you do."

"Look," He raised his hands in defense. "Kyungsoo asked me not to tell you. The whole world still doesn't know about this. If the media saw you with Kyungsoo, they might find out about it and will pick up two scandals along the way. And we don't want that, do we?"

"But you don't understand!" Min-ah clenches her fist. "Kyungsoo... Oppa, needs me."

"And I need you to calm the fuck down." Joonmyeon whispers. "There are people – money hungry people out there wanting to feed the media something. If you want to go to Ontario, fine. But please, can you wait for further instructions?"

There was a long moment of silence.

Min-ah heaves out a heavy sigh and looks away, slowly nodding. "Fine..." Her voice is shaky. Damn it, her voice is shaky. "You do know that Kyungsoo... he's going to replace his father permanently, right?" She whispers.

"I don't know." Joonmyeon shakes his head. "If Seungsoo-hyung said that he would, then he'll be the new Chairman. But I don't think that's going to happen. With his job as a neurosurgeon, I think the chances of Kyungsoo replacing Mr. Do might happen."

"Kyungsoo is too young for this shit."

"And so are we, but we don't have much of a choice do we?"

Min-ah lets out a heavy sigh and lets herself fall on the bed, sitting on the edge as she holds her head with her hands. Joonmyeon looks down on her with a sad smile. "I know that Kyungsoo's going through a lot. The fact that he finally tells you his current predicament means that he needs, I also know that. But let's stop and think about the things that might happen if we act rashly."

"For now, I think the best move is to keep quiet and wait for the go signal."

Jongin stares at his phone boredly, already in the midst of typing a message when suddenly, he was accidentally cut off with a call. He sighs. Normally, any girl would get the message when they're being dumped, but this girl is so freaking obsessive. Jongin ends the call and blocked the number without a second thought and tosses his phone aside.

Jongin doesn't give a shit even if she's the daughter of some senator at another country.

"Jongin-ah, someone's here to see you." His manager opens the door slightly and peeks at him. "Should I –" Hearing that only made him frown.

"If that's Sharlene Lee, then tell her that I'm not here."

"Oh my, Sharlene Lee." A familiar voice hums at that. "Kim Jongin, you are such an overachiever."

Jongin's ears perked up at the sound. He stands up on the couch that was facing the glass walls, revealing night city lights, and faces Min-ah with a big smile plastered on his face. "I knew you'd come."

"But seriously, Sharlene Lee? Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"You don't know me."

"She's the daughter of a senator. You know how politics work. They can pull some strings and have your head shot with a dual scope sniper."

"Like I said," Jongin smirks. "You don't know me. Anyways," He circles his way on the table to make his way towards her. "I see that you've heard the news."

Min-ah's expression turned grim.

"And what do I owe you the pleasure of your presence?"

The next night, Min-ah was on her way towards Minseok's quarters when suddenly, she heard said man and a certain pink-haired butler talking, their voices coming her way. Her eyes went wide before jumping to the nearest wall and pressed herself against it, not making a move, hiding.

"She's not really that special." She heard him say. "I just see her as a friend, really. Making things more would be so awkward and I can't afford to think like that because I can't see me being more with her, you know." Luhan sighs. "So I let her do whatever she wants to me."

Ah, so that's what it is.

Slowly, she took a step back and sprints away.

"That's a pity, though." Minseok hums. "That friend of yours, Mira, is really pretty."

Luhan chuckles softly. "Yeah, she is. But the thing is, hyung, I kind of... have my eyes on someone else right now but I..." He awkwardly scratches that spot behind his ear. "...don't know if she likes me, though."

"Ah," Minseok stops walking and turns to him, wiggling his brows. "But you did just say that –"

"Yes...s-she – I mean, we did but I don't know if she likes me or she plainly just likes kissing people." Luhan holds his head with his hands and began to pace back and forth. Minseok looks at him, amused. "And as much I want to think that she does, I don't want to assume things so if she doesn't mention anything about it, then I'll probably keep my mouth shut."

"And what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?"

"Help me." Min-ah's stoic façade melted into a look of desperation. "I want to see Kyungsoo."

author's note: sorry for the late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
26.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
199K 711 24
its all in the title babes 😋