Summer Love {AUSTIN MAHONE FA...

By xoxboys

In this, Austin is not the famous boy you all know. He actually moved to a city in Southern California to be... More

Summer
Just another summer day
First day
Kian
Everythings going to be alright
Thanksgiving
Zach
Happy Birthday Vanessa (Cody)
The cousins
Christmas
Poor Alex
New things
Giving it to ya!
CONCERT FUN
March 1st
Breaking it off
Cotillion de veronica
AFTERMATH
Sunday Morning
The diner
Just a dream
Uncle Austin
Wedding/reunion
-WAIT-

Crazy day

273 10 0
By xoxboys

"Ronnie!" My brother, Taylor, shook me.

"Whaa?" I rolled away and looked at him.

"We're going to aunty Mabel's house! Mom and dad said to get ready before 11." Travis said.

"K, it's only nine. Leave me alone!" I threw a pillow at him and put my head down again.

It's two of my cousins birthday today. I still can't believe I met some dude last night and hit it off, it's like I was drunk.-- I finally got up and. took a shower and put presentable clothes on.

"Let's go now!" My mom yelled from the garage.

I put on my headband and got my bag off the hook then ran downstairs and into the car. Taylor was just one year older than me and he just graduated this year. Then my oldest brother who is 25, kian, is a new actor. Lastly my little sister, Vanessa, she's only 14 and I guess she's regular.--- We pulled in the driveway at my aunties house and I got the presents and made Tay hold the food. Oh right, it was my twin cousins birthday.

"Hi aunty!" I hugged her and walked to the other room.

"Hey Ronnie," the twins waved while I walked in.

"Hey guys, where do you want this?" I asked, holding up the gifts.

"Um, on that table is fine!" They Pointed.

I walked toward them. their names are Leo and Vincent. They're about nessa's age I think.

"Yore turning fifteen today right?"

"Yes," Leo answered. They were watching a movie while waiting for everyone to arrive. Of course I had to be the first one.

*phone vibrated*

from: Austin m.

Austin: hey (:

Me: hey you!

I was kinda happy I was saved from the boredom.

Austin: what're you up rn?

Me: I'm at my cousins birthday party. Hbu?

Austin: Im just chilling with the guys. I was going to invite you and rach but now I know you're busy.

Me: aww. I could probably leave with her when a lot of people start to come here. There's only a bunch if little kids.

Austin: cool. I hope you could come ;)

Me: I hope so too!

Austin: So what else about you Do I not know?

Me: what do you want to know? Ask me anything!

Austin: What school do you go to?

Me: Landon. And you?

Austin: no way! I'm going there this fall, I just moved from San Antonio!

Me: can't wait to see you there ;) So how was San Antonio?

Austin: it was actually pretty nice there! I moved to California because I wanted to be with my friends.

Me: Oh I see. You're going to be a senior right?

Austin: yes.

We kept texting until Rachel came.

"Hey rach!" I called her to the backyard tables.

"Hey, so about last night.. What happen with you?"

"Nothing that special. Except Austin was like cuddling with me because it was cold," I blushed.

"Ouu girl! Get it! so....Robert is so cute, he brought me around the park and at one point we kissed at the top of a ride, it just happened. I don't even know!"

"Do you guys go out?"

"Not right now," Rachel sighed.

"Hey um. Austin was asking if we wanted to kick it at his house later or at least when it's safe for us to leave this party." I told her.

"Really? Is ,you know who, there ?"

"Yeah, he's there."

"Cool, Im Down. So when are we leaving?" Rachel asked.

"Well can you drive us there? And we'll sneak out for a few hours."

Rachel and I hung out with the cousins and talked until it was 1:30.

I texted Austin.

Me: hey Austin, what's your address?

We drove through a couple of streets and it seemed really close.-- rach and I walked to his door and rung the door bell.

"Hey ladies!" Zach opened the door.

"Hey Zach!" We both smiled.

"Welcome in la casa de Austin!" He brought us in the house.

We walked behind Zach and he directed us into the basement. It was like a party room, HEEY!

"Hey guys!" Me and Rachel waved at them.

"Heyyy!" Austin, Alex, and Robert yelled.

We sat next to 'our guys' and I guess it just seemed right.

"So how are you?" Austin smiled. Gosh his smile killed me.

"I'm fine, I'm a little tired from yesterday.how are you?"

"Same. You want to go up to my room or?"

"It's fine but thanks."

Well that was a dumb move of me, of course I wanted to go! Ugh. Anyways us and the guys just chilled and talked while we were there.

~~Austin's POV~~

She came! But I don't know what to do, how about we just go with the flow.--

"Same. You want to go up to my room or?"

I don't exactly know what we are going to do in my room but I guess we'll be alone..........PHEW! She said no. I lost ideas what we were going to do up there.

"Hey Ronnie, my mom is asking where the car is!" Rachel said.

"Oh. Hey guys we gotta go now, Rachel's mom needs her car, sorry!" Then Veronica sighed.

"How about we drive there and one of you follow us so we could come back?" Rachel suggested.

"Yeah, I'll go!" All four of us suggested.

"Okay how about all four of you come!" Veronica smiled.

~~ Veronica's POV~~

We all went out and Rachel and i got in her car while the guys got in their car. We went down the streets and got to the house.

"RACHEL SIDANI MARX!" Her mom yelled.

"Mom! I was just at my friends house!"

"Still you didn't have permission."

"Well here's the keys, have a good life!" Rachel was such a back talker.

The guys were parked across the street so I don't think her mom noticed them.

"Never talk back to me! Get inside and stay there," she told Rachel and smiled at me then walked away.

Rachel was like 17 her mom needs to calm down. Anyways.... We went inside until Rachel's mom left. We went back out but this time I took Austin out of the car.

"Hey austin, you need to come inside and meet my parents so that I could go back to your house!" I explained to him.

"Uhh. Ermm. What do I say?"

"Just call them mr. And mrs. Marx and go along with it. Don't mess up!"

"Well thats a lot of pressure!" Austin said.

"Come on dude, take one for the team!" Zach chuckled.

"Let's go bro,"asked winked.

"You'll get to spend more time with Veronica!" Robert laughed.

"Shut up Robert! It'll benefit you and Rachel too!" Austin got out of the car, at least he was presentable for my family.

We headed back to the party house and I took him inside. All the aunties and uncles oo'd an awed at Austin and I, how embarrassing!

~~Austin's POV~~

Why did I agree to this, my hands are getting warm and moist. I'm meeting her family at a FAMILY party and we only met each other like 15 hours ago!-- she led me to her mom first, okay this won't be hard.

"Mom, this is my friend Austin. Austin this is my mom!" Veronica introduced me.

Okay let's go, game time Austin!

"Nice to meet you mrs. Marx, you are way more beautiful in person!" I commented and smiled while shaking her hand.

"You too, and thank you Austin! You're very handsome yourself," she smiled back.

"Thank you," I smirked then looked at Veronica waiting for a que.

"So is this your boyfriend Ron?" Her mom asked her.

"No mom, it's just my friend, don't worry!"

Veronica's aunts were laughing and giggling at the fact that se just said that but it's okay, it's okay.

"Alright," Veronica's mom chuckled, winking at me.

"Ok mom, can I go to his house with Rachel?" Veronica begged.

"You'll have to ask you dad for permission, sorry honey!"

So veronica led me to a bunch of guys and I was guess one of them was her dad.

"Hi da---." I interrupted Veronica.

"Hello sir, I'm Austin!" I knew she was more embarrassed with her dad.

"Hi Austin, call me mr. Marx. are you one of Ronnie's boyfriends?"

"No dad, this is just my friend!" Veronica blushed.

"Well?? Is there something you want?" He asked her.

"Can your daughter hangout with me and my friends?" I blurted out, Veronica's face was to priceless.

"And Rachel?" Rachel added.

"Well have her home before nine, and Rachel. Ask your dad!" He said.

"I won't let you down mr.marx!"

"Thanks dad!" She hugged him and we followed Rachel.

Her dad was a little harder to convince to let her hangout. He was pretty strict, I feel bad for rob. Ha! But eventually he let us all go. Wow, crazy party just for two little kids.

We drove back to my house and sat in a circle. Ok so here's what we're going to play. Truth or dare. The person to the right of you gives you the dare then if you want to play another round it's the left person. So here the circle; Zach to my right, Robert on my left, then Rachel, Veronica, Alex and back to Zach. We spun a bottle to see who went first. Zach!

"Alex come at me!" Zach laughed.

"Hmm. Let's see, I dare you to go to the park and ask for a lady with a strollers number!"

Soon we all piled in the car and drove to the park, Zach jumped out and walked to a lady. The lady turned and Zach started talking to her. She reached in her stroller and actually handed him a paper. Then he ran back.

"What happened!?" I yelled.

"Turns out it was a lady-girl with her baby brother!" Zach chuckled.

"What?! Not fair brooo!!!" Alex hit him.

"Yes it is you said a lady, she's was a LADY!" Zach laughed.

"Fine."

We drove back and assembled back in our circle.

Okay it's my turn.

"OKay austy, lets see what I can do!" Zach smirked at me.

"Just give me a dare."

Zach Took a moment.

"I dare you to Go in your room and stay there for seven minutes with one of the girls! What's this game called again?! Oh right, seven minutes In heaven," Zach laughed evilly.

~~ Veronica's POV~~

Okay Zach, you were suppose to keep it PG.-- Austin Grabbed my arm and brought me upstairs.

"Okay it's just seven minutes," Austin whispered.

"Yup, just seven."

We heard footsteps behind us then we shut the door and locked it.

"So what do you want to do, we have seven minutes together.... alone!" Austin chuckled.

He came to me, really close and then he turned his music loud.

"Can I tell you something?" Austin grabbed my waist and i locked my hands around his neck.

"Go," I whispered in his ear.

"It's only been barely a day and I just wanted to tell you............. I think Im in love with you," Austin whispered to me.

"I love you too," I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.

Austin kissed my cheek and we slow-danced for a couple of minutes and the time on the clock had 3 more minutes.

~~Austin's POV~~

I know this wasn't an intimate 4 minutes like in a 'regular' game of 7 minutes but hey, Zach didn't say to do anything in particular.-- Just to end the dance I pressed my lips on Veronica's and I led her through every second of it. Her lips were so soft and it all went with her! I felt her smile and I put her on my bed. We didn't have like sex but we had oral I guess. Nothing else, our clothes stayed on and nothing else happened... I promise.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" Zach yelled knocking on the door.

I turned my music down and told Veronica to play along with me...--- I opened the door.

I fixed my pants zipper and then fluffed my hair back into place, I looked over at Veronica then smiled. She fixed her hair then pulled at her shirt then winked back at me. Oh how these fools think we actually had something in there.

"Shit Ron! I didn't know you bad!" Rachel laughed out loud, she was so funny.

"I'm related to you right?" Veronica chuckled.

"You got a baddie, Robert!" I nudged him and chuckled.

"A pretty cute baddie!" Robert winked at Rachel.

Then Rachel kissed his cheek. So the game went on I gave rob a dare then he gave Rachel a dare and she gave Veronica one then last one was Alex. That was a fun game, honestly one of the bests. Veronica is, for a fact, a good kisser!-----

I got Veronica and Rachel home before curfew and I walked both of them to their porch. I met Veronica's whole family since her mom invited me in. So she is Spanish and Filipino, wow. Like Vanessa Hudgens, I think. [LAWL]

"This is Taylor, my brother!" Veronica introduced me.

"Waddup bro, don't give my sister a hard time got it?!" Taylor went in my face then laughed after.

"I'm Austin and I won't let her down!" I chuckled and shook his hand.

He went upstairs then a little cutie came up to Veronica.

"Hi I'm Vanessa her--" she got interrupted.

"This is my little sister Vanessa and this is my friend Austin!" She introduced us.

"I prefer younger!" Vanessa glared.

"Oh sorry princess Vanessa!" Veronica mocked.

"Well young princess you are very pretty," I told her.

"I wish you were my brother!" She nudged Veronica and smiled at me, I just smiled back.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Vanessa asked.

"He's my just my friend ness!" Veronica pushed her into the wall.

"Sor---ry!" Vanessa sassed.

I didn't know what I should do so I just watched them do their sibling fight.-- Then papa Marx came.

"Thank you Austin for dropping my girl off before nine, its getting late so I think you should be going now." He said, he was so straight up, not like strict but like.... I don't even know how to explain it.

"Anytime sir," I walked out and I heard someone in the house.

"Don't be rude go walk your friend out Ronnie!" Mrs. Marx yelled.---

Well this was an overall good day. It was like weird but also fun, I wasn't ready to meet veronicas family but you know I had stick it out for her and the boys.--

"Bye Austin!" Veronica waved when I got in my car.

"Bye Veronica!" I smiled waving back.

"Call me Ronnie," she giggled then started walking back to her door.

When I pulled out she waved once more then I left. One of the greatest days in years, I think I won her over ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you like this? I know I deleted my other story, sorry for that. It didn't seem like you guys liked it. So here's a fanfic for all of you mahomies!

Also can you guys share this with other mahomies and Austin Mahone fans please!!

Thank you for reading, -Kiera!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 219 19
Meghan Shepard and her family decide to leave their Texas home and move to Canada. When Meghan gets there she didn't know her childhood best friend w...
9K 323 41
Austin met a girl name Emma Swan who just moved to Texas and she happens to be Austin's biggest fan. They went on a little but with lots of ups and d...
4.2K 153 31
One girl, one guy an one mahomie knowing that he will not think of her more.. Or so she thought. Will Austin have a thing for her? Or will her dreams...
21.9K 505 64
Sutton and her friends Madeline and Charlotte are going to Sutton's cousin Emma's for the summer in San Antonio Texas and they meet Austin Mahone, Al...